Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3426172 times)

Offline beardsleyismessimk1

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is for living, so live it
Re: "Green and Gold, it's O10e from Molde!" - Thursday Wankers
« Reply #37480 on: November 8, 2019, 07:19:58 pm »
Brighton have started to get their game together.  They are on a high. Back to back victories and climbing up the table. Not going to be easy for mid table teams to beat Brighton.
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Paul1611

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #37482 on: November 9, 2019, 12:39:27 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/jSu2vsh4rFQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/jSu2vsh4rFQ</a>

Haha that’s the one.  Although I did see another where it cut to an old woman saying shut up you c*nt!

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37484 on: November 9, 2019, 03:49:57 am »
ttps://www.espn.com/soccer/blog-the-match/story/3984205/man-uniteds-three-goal-win-means-little-in-isolation-but-its-something-for-solskjaer-and-co-to-build-on

Told you they would be right back to bugging themselves up after this game.
Fuck me, the media and their fans really do remind me of the way the English media and England fans constantly big up the English national side. They never fucking learn at all, do they? I don't get it. They're absolute shite, yet when they get a draw, or beat a shit side, it's "something to build on". They drew against us "Something to build on, lads!". A week or two later they get pumped by Bournemouth, go out and beat a bunch of part time farmers in the Europa, and it's "something to build on here, lads!" again. You'd think someone would spot the pattern by now.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37485 on: November 9, 2019, 04:53:17 am »
Fuck me, the media and their fans really do remind me of the way the English media and England fans constantly big up the English national side. They never fucking learn at all, do they? I don't get it. They're absolute shite, yet when they get a draw, or beat a shit side, it's "something to build on". They drew against us "Something to build on, lads!". A week or two later they get pumped by Bournemouth, go out and beat a bunch of part time farmers in the Europa, and it's "something to build on here, lads!" again. You'd think someone would spot the pattern by now.

Long may it continue!

Remember when Purslow got suckered in by the media and ended up hiring Hodgson? This is that only it's a year longer and still going on!
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #37486 on: November 9, 2019, 05:04:44 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/jSu2vsh4rFQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/jSu2vsh4rFQ</a>

Fuck him, the drugs-test-avoiding c*nt.

Singing "three times without killing anyone" after the UCL final in 2008. Liverpool-obsessed pricks, both teams from that city
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #37487 on: November 9, 2019, 07:06:24 am »
Reckon City will give them a game. ;)

Seriously, do not think they can take any result for granted there. Even Spurs could smash them if they're in the mind for it.

As they will both be turning corners...

...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37488 on: November 9, 2019, 05:01:53 pm »
United below Newcastle now, EPIC!
Believer

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37489 on: November 9, 2019, 05:46:04 pm »
Shame wolves are playing villa otherwise they could be 1 place above the r zone
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37490 on: November 9, 2019, 05:47:53 pm »
1) My two cents about the whole "council house" song from them (and other similar songs from other fanbases): class solidarity should always come before team rivalry. It's a shame some of them have forgotten about it. Hell, even now with the massive protests here in Chile we've seen supporters from teams that are fierce and bitter rivals standing shoulder to shoulder because class solidarity always comes first. We stand together when the boot from the elite wants to stomp us. Again, it's a shame imbeciles from other fanbases have forgotten about that. Plus, it's a goddamn game. Poverty and inequality aren't.

2) Mighty win from them yesterday, huh? Corner turned! OLE TAKE THE WHEEL! THE SWAGGER IS BACK!
its not class solidarity it’s simply not being a total arsehole!

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #37491 on: November 9, 2019, 05:48:05 pm »
United below Newcastle now, EPIC!
They have to play Brighton, and I'd love it, absolutely love it, if Brighton beat them.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #37492 on: November 9, 2019, 08:01:24 pm »
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Twat!
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Online kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #37493 on: November 9, 2019, 11:13:38 pm »
Off the Caf today from the bellend who fuckin hates us.

Leicester chasing down Liverpool.

If it comes to it one squad has been there done that and got the PL medals to show. The other is Liverpool.

Fuckin ell that's a bit desperate .  Leicester chasing down Liverpool ? He's gone a bit Everton there I reckon.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #37494 on: November 9, 2019, 11:33:53 pm »
Bizarrely, as of now, they have 7 points from 3 games against the current top 3, and 6 points from 8 games against the rest!

Offline davidlpool1982

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37495 on: November 9, 2019, 11:34:55 pm »
Off the Caf today from the bellend who fuckin hates us.

Leicester chasing down Liverpool.

If it comes to it one squad has been there done that and got the PL medals to show. The other is Liverpool.

Fuckin ell that's a bit desperate .  Leicester chasing down Liverpool ? He's gone a bit Everton there I reckon.

How many of their team have title medals won with then now?

Young and De Gea definitely did. After that I don't think anyone is left. Basically he has fucking room to talk because by that measure they have fuck all chance of catching Leicester with all their title winning experience.

Online kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37496 on: November 9, 2019, 11:48:52 pm »
How many of their team have title medals won with then now?

Young and De Gea definitely did. After that I don't think anyone is left. Basically he has fucking room to talk because by that measure they have fuck all chance of catching Leicester with all their title winning experience.

Good point but how many of the Leicester players have medals ? From the top of my head I can only name Vardy and Schiemcel or whatever his name is. It's not as if Rodgers has any either. I still reckoned he cost us in 2014 by the way. The lad who posted it on the Caf hates us for some reason and deffo suffers from Scouse Envy.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Online kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37497 on: November 10, 2019, 02:02:11 am »
He's gone full Everton.   ;D

Totally agree. English teams were already tactically at a disadvantage (thanks to Liverpool) and we were certainly behind in that sense however I think we would have gone further than some here suggest based on the squad winning mentality.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline kloppismydad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37498 on: November 10, 2019, 04:06:19 am »
Good point but how many of the Leicester players have medals ? From the top of my head I can only name Vardy and Schiemcel or whatever his name is. It's not as if Rodgers has any either. I still reckoned he cost us in 2014 by the way. The lad who posted it on the Caf hates us for some reason and deffo suffers from Scouse Envy.

Yeah, not like we have any rivalry with Man Utd which would cause him to hate us. :P
Mark my words. Top 8 will be a massive struggle.
We won't make any big signings this season and we will go back to being a top4 club.

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37499 on: November 10, 2019, 05:36:56 am »
He's gone full Everton.   ;D

Totally agree. English teams were already tactically at a disadvantage (thanks to Liverpool) and we were certainly behind in that sense however I think we would have gone further than some here suggest based on the squad winning mentality.

I don't think it's out of the ordinary that fans of our rivals will cheer on anyone inoffensive to take the title away from us. And I won't dismiss them out of hand either, once Rodgers is able to implement more possession based football into the squad in additon to their counterattacking prowess, I can see them improving. Truth be told, they've got the best defense in the PL at the moment besides us, they're not to be taken lightly.

Leicester, in all facets, is what the Gollum wishes United to be, in style and results. That's why they covet many of their players.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #37500 on: November 10, 2019, 08:46:51 am »
Leicester’s defence has improved having sold that lump to United and not spent any money on a replacement. Not a great look for young Ole that!

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37501 on: November 10, 2019, 08:53:20 am »
Leicester’s defence has improved having sold that lump to United and not spent any money on a replacement. Not a great look for young Ole that!

It’s almost like one of the two managers knows what he’s doing.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Re: "Green and Gold, it's O14e from Molde!" - Thursday Wankers
« Reply #37502 on: November 10, 2019, 09:54:18 am »
Rumours that United will spend 70m on buying Zaha. They never learn.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37503 on: November 10, 2019, 09:59:54 am »

Yes! More of this type of signing please.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37504 on: November 10, 2019, 10:09:28 am »

Iwant so much this to be true.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37505 on: November 10, 2019, 10:12:52 am »
They're definitely gunning for some kind of penalty record

• Owner Of A Messy Room!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37506 on: November 10, 2019, 10:13:58 am »
Chin face will be rubbing his chin

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37507 on: November 10, 2019, 11:14:19 am »
Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer on the Europa League win: "This is a little bit of a template on how we want to play, definitely.

"No disrespect to Partizan, but they gave us spaces. Of course after we scored the first goal, they went forward.

"These boys are learning. Tonight will give them loads of pointers of how to play. Even though the opposition is not the same as in the Premier League, it was still good principles."

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37508 on: November 10, 2019, 12:02:36 pm »
Need a 'Solskjaer Template' thread.

I don't have any tactical insight but I think it should be soundtracked by Prince's '1999'.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #37509 on: November 10, 2019, 12:25:15 pm »
Oh please please please

Yes!!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37510 on: November 10, 2019, 01:10:19 pm »
Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer on the Europa League win: "This is a little bit of a template on how we want to play, definitely.

"No disrespect to Partizan, but they gave us spaces. Of course after we scored the first goal, they went forward.

"These boys are learning. Tonight will give them loads of pointers of how to play. Even though the opposition is not the same as in the Premier League, it was still good principles."

His template is to exploit space when given it by an inferior side, that doesn't seem like it will work too well in the premiership since most sides are superior to them right now.  ;D

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37511 on: November 10, 2019, 01:12:37 pm »
Oh please please please

Yes!!

Combined with the rest of the squad they already have, their time on the pitch will probably average out closer to horizontal than vertical.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37512 on: November 10, 2019, 01:50:32 pm »
His template is to exploit space when given it by an inferior side, that doesn't seem like it will work too well in the premiership since most sides are superior to them right now.  ;D

Maybe when they get relegated that template will really come to the fore in The Championship League One
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Online kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37513 on: November 10, 2019, 02:52:49 pm »
Yeah, not like we have any rivalry with Man Utd which would cause him to hate us. :P

He's seriously got a chip on his shoulder though. That's what I mean.

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Online kesey

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #37514 on: November 10, 2019, 06:44:48 pm »
That Manc with the chip on his shoulder is at it agin.

His comment .

As I've said they are a good but not great team.

Best of a bad bunch.

Deffo can't handle it can he ?

- The Upanishads.

- Rumi

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37515 on: November 10, 2019, 06:47:26 pm »
That's their week ruined. Unluckeeee

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #37516 on: November 10, 2019, 08:11:23 pm »
That Manc with the chip on his shoulder is at it agin.

His comment .

As I've said they are a good but not great team.

Best of a bad bunch.

Deffo can't handle it can he ?
You haven't really narrowed it down there, have you.  ;)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Goalposts for Jumpers

• Mon Ranager's Alter-Ego.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37517 on: November 10, 2019, 08:20:47 pm »
Just had a quick look at the Caf's PL Matchweek  thread, they are hilarious. 90% of them literally don't know the handball rule (just 'cos they got given that one at PSG - never a pen - they think that's the standard!). You then have 100% of them livid about Salah being offside, and doubly livid for VAR not checking it, despite being shown the VAR shot showing him onside. They are literally rabid in their vitriol, and keep banging on about Salah and Mane being cheats, and us paying match officials. And they've got Martial and James diving all over the shop, and being gifted the most ludicrous number of pens any one has ever seen!

Stick this in your RAWK Goes into Meltdown thread. Tossers!!!!!!

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

:wave  :wave  :wave  :wave  :wave

:champ  :champ  :champ  :champ  :champ

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #37518 on: November 10, 2019, 08:37:28 pm »
Just had a quick look at the Caf's PL Matchweek  thread, they are hilarious. 90% of them literally don't know the handball rule (just 'cos they got given that one at PSG - never a pen - they think that's the standard!). You then have 100% of them livid about Salah being offside, and doubly livid for VAR not checking it, despite being shown the VAR shot showing him onside. They are literally rabid in their vitriol, and keep banging on about Salah and Mane being cheats, and us paying match officials. And they've got Martial and James diving all over the shop, and being gifted the most ludicrous number of pens any one has ever seen!

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

The whole country is losing its head.  :lmao

I love it. 8)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37519 on: November 10, 2019, 09:45:46 pm »

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

There are Liverpool fans who post regularly on there when Liverpool are playing instead of Liverpool forums. They also try to fit in by not bigging us up too much even when we're doing well. Truly bizarre.