Author Topic: PL: Crystal Palace 1 v 3 Liverpool VVD 8’ Ox 32’ Edouard 54’ Fabinho 89’  (Read 28217 times)

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Re: PL: Crystal Palace 1 v 2 Liverpool VVD 8’ Ox 32’ Olise 54’
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2022, 03:05:31 pm »
47 Another chance for Palace but the backheeled shot is saved by Alisson. We haven't started so far.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 03:12:25 pm by TepidT2O »
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
Re: PL: Crystal Palace 0 v 2 Liverpool VVD 8’ Ox 32’
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2022, 03:06:24 pm »
Errrr.....

Can we tighten up please

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2022, 03:08:06 pm »
49 We have a free kick, Trent takes but we can't get the ball in a dangerous place as most of the Palace team is back.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2022, 03:09:32 pm »
51 We are slowly getting our feet back on the ball, without making any opportunities yet.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2022, 03:11:02 pm »
52 That was a nice combination between Chamberlain and Henderson. Hendo's shot was on the turn but it's narrowly wide.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2022, 03:12:43 pm »
54 Palace score after Matip fails to win a header and they get in behind Van Dijk I think and this time take their chance.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Re: PL: Crystal Palace 1 v 2 Liverpool VVD 8’ Ox 32’ Olise 54’
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2022, 03:14:24 pm »
56 We are misjudging balls all over the place and Palace are just quicker at reacting to the second balls at the moment.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
Re: PL: Crystal Palace 1 v 2 Liverpool VVD 8’ Ox 32’ Edouard 54’
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2022, 03:15:29 pm »
57 Another chance for Palace but this times it goes wide. We are up against it at the moment. 

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2022, 03:16:03 pm »
Huge dive there …
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2022, 03:16:44 pm »
58 CP get a free kick, but it's a bad one and goes out for a goal kick.

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2022, 03:16:57 pm »
Time to bring Ibou on?

We're being bullied

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2022, 03:17:43 pm »
59 Chamberlain being subbed for Minamino.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2022, 03:18:13 pm »
60 Over to Tepid.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2022, 03:19:47 pm »
60 free kick out wide after the albino fouls Jones. Cleared

A bit better from the reds though
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2022, 03:21:21 pm »
63 some dangerous possession around their area for the reds.  It’s been a while .. but palace still look dangerous on the break
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2022, 03:24:54 pm »
67 Edouard replaced by Eze

W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2022, 03:26:02 pm »
It's not happening for us at the front this half.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2022, 03:26:59 pm »
69 TAA limping a bit after a late challenge

Schlupp into the area but he shoots in to the side netting. The wrong option that 
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2022, 03:29:59 pm »
71 finally a good ball to TAA on the right who feeds Hendo. His cross is too long.

Passing the ball.  Re her that?!

And then Fabinho shoots at their keeper

Yes, we can boogie!
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2022, 03:32:29 pm »
73 Palace play it into the area but it comes off Gallagher’s (the diving twat) hand

Cross into the area, headed across goal by Robbo but cleared.

Palace tiring possibly? We did ages ago!   
W

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2022, 03:34:27 pm »
over to sir Bob
W

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2022, 03:34:57 pm »
76 Double change for Palace, Benteke and Ayew on
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2022, 03:36:42 pm »
78 Nearly a calamity. Robbo heads back to Ali who is going the other way, luckily he manages to grab it before it goes past him.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2022, 03:37:23 pm »
Everyone looks exhausted
W

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2022, 03:39:07 pm »
81 Bobby booked for stopping an attack.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2022, 03:39:30 pm »
So many errors from our players. Yet we've only used one sub, don't really understand why we haven't changed more with players struggling.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2022, 03:41:13 pm »
83 Ball over the top, offside trap beaten and Alisson pulls off a brilliant save to push it behind for a corner. We’re not quite hanging on but it’s very uncomfortable

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2022, 03:42:26 pm »
We are out on our feet here - Alisson keeping us alive.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2022, 03:43:44 pm »
That has to be a penalty goalie brought Jota down.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2022, 03:44:01 pm »
Jota could be shot and he wouldn’t get a pen

I stand corrected
W

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2022, 03:44:32 pm »
85 Ridiculous pass from Trent over the top to Jota. The ball won’t quite come down for him and Palace clear. Being checked by VAR as the keeper and Jota collided. Long check. He’s going to the monitor. 

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2022, 03:45:47 pm »
88 Penally given. Think it’s soft to be fair. Fab stepping up.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2022, 03:46:25 pm »
88 Penally given. Think it’s soft to be fair. Fab stepping up.

I would disagree, the goalie only seemed to make contact with Jota.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2022, 03:46:28 pm »
89 Fab takes and he scores 3-1

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #74 on: January 23, 2022, 03:46:54 pm »
I would disagree, the goalie only seemed to make contact with Jota.
Agree but the ball seemed to have gone too far.

Offline TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
I think it was a penalty but I thought it was one that wouldn’t be overturned what ever the decision.

Still, after the last call for a foul on Jota, it’s a bit of pay off.
W

Offline Rush 82

• Legacy Fan
:lmao :lmao

Swings and roundabouts eh!

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
I don't think it is. Jota misread the original flight, then tried to flick it over the keeper (and follow the ball), but actually just flicked it out of touch. Been a bit lucky on this one.

I get that bit, but for me the goalie doesn't touch the ball at all and gets the player.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
6 minutes added

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
We’re playing out the injury time pretty well. Making it ugly and breaking up play.