Poll

The incoming Tory Tax Cuts..

Brilliant! With everyone struggling at the moment, a few hundred quid would be most welcome
Maybe a small one, but money should be spent on failing public services
I am an egg and I like cheese and fluffy squirrels called Bob. Bob the Fluffy squirrel is my fave babes.
There shouldn't be a tax cut when public services are already so broken. Keep spending what we are
Far more investment is needed in this country. Spend the money where it's needed now and fuck this stupid Austerity shite.

Author Topic: Never mind 'Stop the Boats' - STOP THE TORIES  (Read 1308014 times)

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: TORY ONLY Polticis Thread
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2022, 03:24:18 pm »
He'll be headed to the States after this I reckon, probably be some kind of "media personality".

Would be great if - after he renounced his citizenship - they refused him a visa.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2022, 03:25:28 pm »
I think this has to be thrown back at the Torys, the Tory party have a duty to put it's house in order when they have a leader who continually breaks the law, who continually lies to the country. a leader who has no shame or guilt when breaking the law.
All Labour. SNP etc can do is call for his resignation, the Tory party has the power to remove him, the Tory party has to answer on why they aren't also calling for his resignation.

Problem is the Tories have gone the way of the Republicans now. They have enough MPs who either don't believe the truth and don't believe he has broken the law, or don't believe it applies to them. The likes of Dorries, Rees-Mogg and their even crazier backbenchers (that woman who beat Ed Balls whose name escaped me being the battiest) aren't quite traitors and seditionists like Ted Cruz and Majorie Taylor-Greene - but they probably would be if it benefited them.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2022, 03:31:14 pm »
Maybe the makers of Monopoly should put in a Sue Gray card instead of a get of of Jail card.
"You've been caught red handed breaking the law. Sue Gray says you did nothing wrong so you don't have to go to jail. keep this card for the rest of the game"
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2022, 03:38:44 pm »
I am sorry you are offended and I got caught out
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2022, 03:42:11 pm »
Problem is the Tories have gone the way of the Republicans now. They have enough MPs who either don't believe the truth and don't believe he has broken the law, or don't believe it applies to them. The likes of Dorries, Rees-Mogg and their even crazier backbenchers (that woman who beat Ed Balls whose name escaped me being the battiest) aren't quite traitors and seditionists like Ted Cruz and Majorie Taylor-Greene - but they probably would be if it benefited them.
We have gone down the same nasty road as the US, what is so sickening is like the US the people cheering on these charlatans talk about patriotism and a UK to be proud of but they don't give a toss about the country they are creating for their children and g/children. we have lost a lot over the last few years. we took so much for granted.
It might take our producers five minutes to find 60 economists who feared Brexit and five hours to find a sole voice who espoused it.
“But by the time we went on air we simply had one of each; we presented this unequal effort to our audience as balance. It wasn’t.”
               Emily Maitlis

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2022, 03:47:20 pm »
Chope on Sky News. Just when you thought Johnson and Truss were the last to crawl from the slimy pond...

Chope is pond scum.
And before anyone says otherwise, remember this turd in a suit blocked a bill to make upskirting illegal.
He also objected to the Hillsborough debate because he wanted more time to discuss his/MPs pension arrangements.
People trying to excuse his actions with the argument that he is “eccentric” and a Parliamentary Pedant are just as bad.
Can’t abide him, along with the likes of Swayne, Bone, Leigh and all the other thick bastards with plums in their mouths

"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2022, 03:53:00 pm »
We have gone down the same nasty road as the US, what is so sickening is like the US the people cheering on these charlatans talk about patriotism and a UK to be proud of but they don't give a toss about the country they are creating for their children and g/children. we have lost a lot over the last few years. we took so much for granted.
When you realise Bannon was openly advising Johnson Gove and Frottage…
I honestly think the UKIP civil war in the Tory party unleashed a wave of racism which was validated by the assorted scum in No10 (and I include Cameron and May in that with their hostile environment). The scum in the ERG realised that they could validate all manner of toxic views and get them on board and use them to gain power in the Party by threatening to split the Tory Party.
Johnson only had to appeal to 35% of voters such is the system.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2022, 03:53:04 pm »
Here's what will happen:

1 - Sue Gray's report will say that parties happened, that they were misguided but not illegal (as they took place on crown property). Following the report Reynolds will obviously go - Simon Case is massively, massively weakened aswell.
2 - Johnson will say the report shows he did nothing illegal, followed the guidance, vaccines etc BUT that he acknowledges the hurt caused - and therefore won't continue as PM beyond the next general election, playing the card of resigning whilst not actually resigning at all. Says to the Tory backbenchers who are angry - why get rid of me, I'm going anyway.
3 - Sunak and Truss destroy each other by briefing each other to death - meaning either Johnson stays on or Gove wins in late 2023.
4 - Somehow England still votes the fuckers in.

5. Johnson does the rounds on Have I Got News For You, and other current affairs shows, where he pretends to forget which show he’s on, bumbles around a bit for comedic effect and chucks in a couple of phrases that sound a bit politically incorrect, regulars and panelists on said shows fall around in hysterics at what a “character” he is. He’ll then probably do something a bit daft in public, like pretending to be stuck up a tree and ends up successfully rehabilitated in the eyes of all those that thought he was brilliant before.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2022, 03:54:48 pm »
Scottish Tory leader Douglas Ross has said Johnson should resign. (I think he's the assistant referee bloke).  Might be the first to call for it - we'll see if it's the start of a co-ordinated campaign among senior Tories.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2022, 03:57:37 pm »
Roger Gale was on the radio saying he’s put a letter in to the 1922 committee.  It may have been in for a while by the sounds of things, but he was basically saying enough is enough now. He’s not been Johnson’s biggest fan for a while though, it has to be said.

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2022, 04:09:41 pm »
Roger Gale was on the radio saying he’s put a letter in to the 1922 committee.  It may have been in for a while by the sounds of things, but he was basically saying enough is enough now. He’s not been Johnson’s biggest fan for a while though, it has to be said.
I mean, it'd be a shame if the 1922 committee didn't do something really big to celebrate their 100th anniversary...
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2022, 04:14:10 pm »
Didn’t realise it was a party :lmao

OMFG, is that the best he could come up with?

Now, he’s a c*nt, but people from all parties have broken lockdown rules on occasion.  But it takes a special kind of talent to get caught out like this.

Now we know why he didn’t sack Cummings.  How could he have?
I know Matt Lucas does a brilliant impression of Johnson but this did remind me of the Little Britain sketch where the politician (Walliams) and his wife (Lucas) are giving the apology speech (referred to this in the CoVid thread earlier!

Walliams saying something like...

“I accidentally fell into the young man’s anus and whilst attempting to free myself, I may have inadvertently buggered him senseless - I trust this will be the end of the matter”
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline oldfordie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2022, 04:19:23 pm »
When you realise Bannon was openly advising Johnson Gove and Frottage…
I honestly think the UKIP civil war in the Tory party unleashed a wave of racism which was validated by the assorted scum in No10 (and I include Cameron and May in that with their hostile environment). The scum in the ERG realised that they could validate all manner of toxic views and get them on board and use them to gain power in the Party by threatening to split the Tory Party.
Johnson only had to appeal to 35% of voters such is the system.
Yep. agree with everything you say. we became a angry country after 2016, the ERG and Johnson etc wound up the angry racists like fiddles, they treated the ignorant like fools.
               Emily Maitlis

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2022, 04:20:45 pm »
The lazy bastard has quite a lot to gain actually - he no longer has to put in all the work being PM requires, and stick to all the rules.

It's just a case of whether his ego can take the shame of resigning in disgrace, and how addicted to the power he is.

I honestly don't think he's doing much in the way of work anyway. Like Trump, he feels entitled to holding power, but only to enjoy the trappings and perks. The responsibility goes to others.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2022, 04:28:28 pm »
Here's what will happen:

1 - Sue Gray's report will say that parties happened, that they were misguided but not illegal (as they took place on crown property). Following the report Reynolds will obviously go - Simon Case is massively, massively weakened aswell.
2 - Johnson will say the report shows he did nothing illegal, followed the guidance, vaccines etc BUT that he acknowledges the hurt caused - and therefore won't continue as PM beyond the next general election, playing the card of resigning whilst not actually resigning at all. Says to the Tory backbenchers who are angry - why get rid of me, I'm going anyway.
3 - Sunak and Truss destroy each other by briefing each other to death - meaning either Johnson stays on or Gove wins in late 2023.
4 - Somehow England still votes the fuckers in.
I think it's gone too far for that, the economy sleaze, corruption and Europe destroyed Major's government between 1992 and 1997.  I now have hope that they at least won't be the largest party at the next election.

The next election campaign (2 years away) all these lies need to be on party literature, make the campaign all about the government's record, Brexit will really start to be hitting home too by then, levelling up will be shown to be the myth it was always going to be.

Johnson is fucked and the best thing about it is there is nobody screaming out as ready to replace him.

Keir has a very good chance of being the PM after the next election.  Governments lose elections, the opposition rarely win them

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2022, 04:29:14 pm »
He'll be headed to the States after this I reckon, probably be some kind of "media personality".

I think any fame in the States would be short lived.

Frottage is more their cup of tea rather than a bumbling, Billy Bunteresque Toad of Toad Hall wannabe.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2022, 04:33:44 pm »
I honestly don't think he's doing much in the way of work anyway. Like Trump, he feels entitled to holding power, but only to enjoy the trappings and perks. The responsibility goes to others.
100% his advisors do all the work, write his speeches etc, he wants to cling on because he is the PM and the glory that brings him.  He gives not a fuck about the party allegations, only that he has been caught out.

He's a liar, he's been caught out time and time again, two days ago he tried to laugh the allegations off as some sort of joke, giggling like a public school boy caught with his hand in the biscuit tin having a midnight snack after lights out, yesterday he went to ground and sent a junior minister out on the TV rounds, today he had no choice but to front up and offer a feeble attempt at an apology.

He's a c*nt

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2022, 04:56:15 pm »

Oh absolutely, but he still has to turn up to PMQs etc every week.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2022, 05:07:42 pm »
Yep. agree with everything you say. we became a angry country after 2016, the ERG and Johnson etc wound up the angry racists like fiddles, they treated the ignorant like fools.
The racists became empowered again. Overt racism was becoming a rarity, but since 2015/16 it really has reared its ugly head again.

On another matter, Labour and the opposition need to be planting the seed that the tories have all been in on this and have enabled this chancer, and that a simple change of leadership will not be enough.

Any incoming leader, however hard they may try to distance themselves, need to be shown up as being part of the cronyism, the lies, the incompetence, the double standards and that simply chucking the fat scruffy twat under the bus just wont wash.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2022, 05:13:25 pm »
Quite a few of his own MPs on and off the record saying Johnson has to go.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2022, 05:14:36 pm »
I think it's gone too far for that, the economy sleaze, corruption and Europe destroyed Major's government between 1992 and 1997.  I now have hope that they at least won't be the largest party at the next election.

The next election campaign (2 years away) all these lies need to be on party literature, make the campaign all about the government's record, Brexit will really start to be hitting home too by then, levelling up will be shown to be the myth it was always going to be.

Johnson is fucked and the best thing about it is there is nobody screaming out as ready to replace him.

Keir has a very good chance of being the PM after the next election.  Governments lose elections, the opposition rarely win them

Don't see it, unfortunately. Without Scotland, Labour are permanently diminished. The Tories will always have a numerical advantage in England. That doesn't mean Starmer can't be the next PM, but whatever coalition can be cobbled together will, I fear, only marginally outnumber the Tories.

You would need a 1997 scale backlash in England to put Labour on a confident footing - I just don't see something like that as a possibility at this point.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2022, 05:19:21 pm »
Oh absolutely, but he still has to turn up to PMQs etc every week.

the only reason he might resign is if it suits his interest. He certainly won't budge if he thinks it makes him look like he's leaving with his tail between his legs. PMQs is uncomfortable, but ultimately it's just a noise he has to deal with, and ultimately no opposition ever won an election off the back of their performances during PMQs.

I remember between 97 and '01, commentators would regularly say Billy Hague had bested Blair at the despatch box - didn't stop him being crushed at the next election though.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2022, 05:21:24 pm »
Fuck all will come of this.
Even if it does, this twat will come up smelling of roses.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2022, 05:31:21 pm »
Aren't the labour party much better off if he stays as PM? They can use all of this against him at the next election, which not even they could fuck up, surely? Get him replaced and they will be given a clean slate in the eyes of a lot of tory voters.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2022, 05:32:59 pm »
The word Tory was first used as a pejorative. It is believed to come from the Irish toruighe. Tory was applied to particularly cruel robbers.  Little has changed since the 17th century.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2022, 05:36:04 pm »
Aren't the labour party much better off if he stays as PM? They can use all of this against him at the next election, which not even they could fuck up, surely? Get him replaced and they will be given a clean slate in the eyes of a lot of tory voters.

Not in my opinion because people underestimate Johnson and his ability to get votes. He polled in huge numbers during the last election and having canvassed during the EU referendum, you would be surprised as to how many mentioned him as one of many reasons why they should vote out.

There is quite simply nobody else in the Tory party that can gather muster up the same level of enthusiasm and ability to get votes than him. He is an amazing campaigner and for some reason, the English in particular lap this shit up.

Its one of the reasons the Tory party has never got shot of him. They know his ability and there is nobody who could have gotten them the majority they have.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2022, 05:41:12 pm »
Aren't the labour party much better off if he stays as PM?
I agree - Ole syndrome. But fear for my health if I have to put up with him much longer.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2022, 05:47:08 pm »
The word Tory was first used as a pejorative. It is believed to come from the Irish toruighe. Tory was applied to particularly cruel robbers.  Little has changed since the 17th century.

Both Tories and Whigs were brigands. That's why their political opponents called them that.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2022, 05:54:07 pm »
Both Tories and Whigs were brigands. That's why their political opponents called them that.
Fuckin hell, what does that make Fabricant.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Wabaloolah

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2022, 05:57:19 pm »
Not in my opinion because people underestimate Johnson and his ability to get votes. He polled in huge numbers during the last election and having canvassed during the EU referendum, you would be surprised as to how many mentioned him as one of many reasons why they should vote out.

There is quite simply nobody else in the Tory party that can gather muster up the same level of enthusiasm and ability to get votes than him. He is an amazing campaigner and for some reason, the English in particular lap this shit up.

Its one of the reasons the Tory party has never got shot of him. They know his ability and there is nobody who could have gotten them the majority they have.
That has changed now though, he's lost the confidence of the public in my opinion, the local elections in May will be a chance to put his "popularity" to the test.

My opinion is that he's fucked and would prefer him to stay as there is no way he can shake this off.

He looks beaten already and apparently there's more to come

Offline filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #70 on: January 12, 2022, 05:58:02 pm »

Labour are obviously trying to tie him much more to the party and its MPs now, so if Johnson ends up staying its going to be presented that its  because Tory MPs think his behaviour is fine and they are just as bad as him.

Labour's ideal situation is likely that he survives a leadership vote, is safe for a year, and a lot more toxic shit comes out over that year with him safely and smugly in place and the country getting ever angrier.

He's a corrupt sociopathic tosser so this kind of stuff will always end up following him around.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 05:59:56 pm by filopastry »

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #71 on: January 12, 2022, 05:58:56 pm »
I’ve got to be honest, when I saw him yesterday, I thought he was a spoof for atleast 30 seconds.

Genuinely didn’t realise he was real.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2022, 06:01:01 pm »
Genuinely didn’t realise he was real.

He's real alright, you couldn't fabricate Fabricant

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2022, 06:04:17 pm »

Like the great Winston Churchill who crossed the lines multiple times in his career, Michael Fabricant is a Tory with a Whig.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2022, 06:07:35 pm »
Johnson surely has to go.

Absolutely fuckwit of a bloke.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline lamad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2022, 06:21:59 pm »
I mean, Lord knows I've thrown some shit parties in my time but, to my knowledge, none of them have been so shit that those in attendance didn't realise they were at a party.

Similarly I've also worked at a couple of pretty slack places, but even those places didn't have a work ethic so bad that standing around getting drunk with no actual work in sight could be confused with working.

It seems number 10 is both of these at the same time. Shit parties and fuck all work being done.  Which probably explains quite a lot, when you think about it.
:lmao
Did not know it was a party. Went into the garden to thank staff. It really is hilarious. Or it would be if this wasn't the British PM. I mean, all countries (mine included) have some shitty politicians, but you really deserve our condolences with this guy at the helm. Even a Tory government - never a good thing to begin with - can hardly get any worse than this.

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2022, 06:31:46 pm »
The c*nt has just done a fucking party political broadcast on ITV. Fucking arrogant bastard.

Offline Andy

• short fingered vulgarian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Form is temporary, class is permanent.
« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2022, 06:32:55 pm »
The c*nt has just done a fucking party political broadcast on ITV. Fucking arrogant bastard.

Was it a garden party political broadcast?

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: January 12, 2022, 06:33:38 pm »
Was it a garden party political broadcast?

He thought it was a work political broadcast.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2022, 06:36:29 pm »
He really is a piece of shit isn’t he? I wish nothing but the absolute worst for him to be honest.