Author Topic: The Strand - will it ever be finished?  (Read 12738 times)

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: The Strand - will it ever be finished?
« Reply #80 on: August 4, 2021, 07:00:14 pm »
Yeah meant to mention this the other day as we walked along there and saw them close it  :-X

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #81 on: August 4, 2021, 10:35:02 pm »
Yeah meant to mention this the other day as we walked along there and saw them close it  :-X
Now you tell me.  :butt

;)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline PeterJM

• The Queens Drive Dodger. Has a reckless appetite for meat
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #82 on: August 4, 2021, 11:20:00 pm »
Just a heads-up for anyone unaware and might be planning on driving northbound down the strand in the evening or night this month.

The northbound lanes will be closed for resurfacing between 7pm and 6am, Sun-Thurs, between around Liver Street and Leeds Street. Completion is expected by 20th Aug.

I found this to my cost tonight, and ended up being directed through town then onto the chaos that is Lime Street, which was also closed northbound.  :no

If you can, cut out the city centre altogether to save much frustration. I almost ended up having a fight with a private hire taxi driver who tried to cut in on me on Hanover Street. Angry gestures and horn beeping sufficed in the end, though I thought he was going to get out when I stopped at lights, but he turned off instead. The twat would have been wearing my Stoplock Pro if he'd started. Cheeky bastard.

I ended up getting out of town via Copperas Hill, Seymour Street then St Anne Street and onto Greaty. Town is a complete mess to drive just now.
Why is it that we can see that but the clowns in Cunard Bldgs refuse to address the mess they're creating?

They need to remember that this scheme was one of fat joe's vanity projects.It's a congestion creating scheme dressed up as improving pedestrian safety just so they justify introducing the forthcoming clean air charge.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: August 4, 2021, 11:45:16 pm »
Why is it that we can see that but the clowns in Cunard Bldgs refuse to address the mess they're creating?

They need to remember that this scheme was one of fat joe's vanity projects.It's a congestion creating scheme dressed up as improving pedestrian safety just so they justify introducing the forthcoming clean air charge.
Sometimes I think they enjoy making chaos.

Since Covid I've avoided town other than to pass through from north to south Liverpool via The Strand in the car. I had no idea that Lime street was chaos too until last night.

We had the seemingly endless 'Big Dig' some years ago, now this absolute mess.  :butt

Liverpool is a great city, but imagine how much better it could be if it was run by competent adults.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline PeterJM

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #84 on: August 5, 2021, 12:02:37 am »
Sometimes I think they enjoy making chaos.

Since Covid I've avoided town other than to pass through from north to south Liverpool via The Strand in the car. I had no idea that Lime street was chaos too until last night.

We had the seemingly endless 'Big Dig' some years ago, now this absolute mess.  :butt

Liverpool is a great city, but imagine how much better it could be if it was run by competent adults.
Roadworks feel like the painting of the Forth bridge..once you think its all over its back to the beginning.

I hate driving down the strand now as its one big balls up and the reason its still not finished is the workers are taking their time because they're on a day rate and that comes direct from one of the workers who a mate was talking to last week.

Lime st is the biggest mistake they are making.It's part of the connectivity scheme whilst dividing the city right down the middle.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: August 5, 2021, 12:43:16 am »
Roadworks feel like the painting of the Forth bridge..once you think its all over its back to the beginning.

I hate driving down the strand now as its one big balls up and the reason its still not finished is the workers are taking their time because they're on a day rate and that comes direct from one of the workers who a mate was talking to last week.

Lime st is the biggest mistake they are making.It's part of the connectivity scheme whilst dividing the city right down the middle.
Earlier in this Strand project I unwittingly got caught in a jam at Leeds Street and it took around two hours to get to the Hilton Hotel. I've never seen drivers get so heated and frustrated in all my years of driving. It was absolutely horrible. No way out, no turn offs. Just stuck.

Of course, roadworks are necessary. Maintenance is essential. But we seem to have these hare-brained schemes that cause absolute chaos whist just up the road we have Park Road that is an absolute disgrace and full of pot-holes so deep you can see the cobblestones at the bottom of them. There are a couple of real suspension/wheel wreckers on that road and they can't be arsed filling them in.  :butt
« Last Edit: August 5, 2021, 12:44:51 am by Son of Spion* »

Offline PeterJM

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #86 on: August 5, 2021, 12:52:01 am »
Earlier in this Strand project I unwittingly got caught in a jam at Leeds Street and it took around two hours to get to the Hilton Hotel. I've never seen drivers get so heated and frustrated in all my years of driving. It was absolutely horrible. No way out, no turn offs. Just stuck.

Of course, roadworks are necessary. Maintenance is essential. But we seem to have these hare-brained schemes that cause absolute chaos whist just up the road we have Park Road that is an absolute disgrace and full of pot-holes so deep you can see the cobblestones at the bottom of them. There are a couple of real suspension/wheel wreckers on that road and they can't be arsed filling them in.  :butt
St James Place is an endurance test before you hit the slalom course on Park Rd.

Kingsley Rd was by far the worst road in the area before they closed it.

Online redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: August 5, 2021, 08:55:05 am »
"Favourite" pot hole road is St Mary's through Garston village!

Also the road from the airport, the left lane is interrupted by frequent cracks across the lanes. Why they didn't fix that while the airport was basically closed is anyone's guess.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #88 on: August 5, 2021, 01:25:28 pm »

Also the road from the airport, the left lane is interrupted by frequent cracks across the lanes. Why they didn't fix that while the airport was basically closed is anyone's guess.

Because all their efforts went into planning how to make the City Centre a virtual no go area?

The part of Park Road outside St Pat's is a nightmare. My alternative route would be Princes Avenue but the last time I went that way they were busy fucking that up as well.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: August 5, 2021, 02:19:45 pm »
Princes Avenue is finished, but there's road works around the junction of Croxteth Road and Sefton Park Road  🤐
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline PeterJM

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: August 5, 2021, 02:34:34 pm »

Bank's Road in Garston is far worse.It looks like its been carpet bombed.

Offline GoldenGloves25

• Kopite
  • You are a reptile, Carmichael!!
« Reply #91 on: August 5, 2021, 10:15:38 pm »

I´ll raise you Greenbank Road. Needs a very fucking heavy steamroller that road. Needs suspension made of flumps to navigate that stretch.
A slave to rhythm and the fickle nature of charm.

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: August 6, 2021, 07:38:22 am »
I still can't get my head round why it's taking fucking forever. How hard is it to relandscape a fucking road. Lime street is a joke, all they are doing is narrowing the road and planting some trees.

Getting from one side of the city to the other is a pisstake. People who live in the Eastern part of the city don't have train stations, so we need good busses, so since the change most busses stop and start at Queens Square, so you have to walk everywhere when in town. Pain in the arse at night too, haven't tried it when it's pissing down either, not looking forward to that. People wonder why this city has one of the highest car rates in UK, it takes the bloody piss travelling on a bus in and out of the city, especially rush hours. West Derby Road is a joke too. But cyclists!!! Fuck off, I don't want to cycle, just want a competent public transport system.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #93 on: August 6, 2021, 10:43:57 am »
Yep a competent, and importantly an affordable, public transport system has to come before everything else. Liverpool is no where near that - even when it comes to getting into town, let alone travelling from suburb to suburb. Simply put the bus system is proper shite. Even my Chilean missus was shocked at how inefficient it is. I have honestly had an easier time getting around in buses in India and Nepal.

And buses are known around the world for being the affordable form of transport. So why do I have to spend more then £2 to get a bus 10 minutes down the road, and another £2 to get back again? Or more then £4 on a day saver that will only allow me on half the buses, because it is not accepted by the other bus companies running the same routes? Mental.

Once you have that sorted then you can think about cutting road space for cycle lanes and greater pedestrian space, because at least drivers will have a half-decent alternative for getting around.

Which is why you end up with this chaos.

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #94 on: August 6, 2021, 01:20:59 pm »
I still can't get my head round why it's taking fucking forever. How hard is it to relandscape a fucking road. Lime street is a joke, all they are doing is narrowing the road and planting some trees.

Getting from one side of the city to the other is a pisstake. People who live in the Eastern part of the city don't have train stations, so we need good busses, so since the change most busses stop and start at Queens Square, so you have to walk everywhere when in town. Pain in the arse at night too, haven't tried it when it's pissing down either, not looking forward to that. People wonder why this city has one of the highest car rates in UK, it takes the bloody piss travelling on a bus in and out of the city, especially rush hours. West Derby Road is a joke too. But cyclists!!! Fuck off, I don't want to cycle, just want a competent public transport system.

Its grim, it took me over 40 minutes to get from Liverpool One Bus Station to the Royal on the shitty 10A the other night, then because Old Swan is closed we took an age going on a detour there.

Its ballbag behaviour the way town is now, literally fooked it up for everyone.
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #95 on: August 6, 2021, 04:52:27 pm »

Word...brutal...it's under the bridge, fuck it...seems to be the prevailing attitude
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline moondog

• dot com! Wake him up before he go-gos.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bring the noise
« Reply #96 on: August 7, 2021, 07:59:04 pm »
If I ran for office in Liverpool I would have a policy of Free busses for all. Get traffic off the roads, health benefits of short walks to bus stops, ease congestion everywhere and free up parking. Get busses with tv screens playing adverts to help fund it. I would walk any election.

Online redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: August 8, 2021, 09:10:52 am »
If I ran for office in Liverpool I would have a policy of Free busses for all. Get traffic off the roads, health benefits of short walks to bus stops, ease congestion everywhere and free up parking. Get busses with tv screens playing adverts to help fund it. I would walk any election.

I've long thought you could make local public transport free. It's subsidised anyway, more passengers would increase how much advertising you can get, and you'd save costs because you can stop selling and checking tickets.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Licky

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #98 on: August 9, 2021, 08:35:08 pm »
According to this simulation, traffic was meant to flow faster with improved journey times, changes to Mann island and water street being a factor, I couldn’t see any changes to water st when I was sat on the strand for 20 mins last Saturday. 😡

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/video-shows-how-major-overhaul-17636801
They have translated from Halmstads to Malmo, to Orebo to Neuchatel Xamax, to the Swiss national team, so I find the question insulting.

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #99 on: August 9, 2021, 08:42:39 pm »
According to this simulation, traffic was meant to flow faster with improved journey times, changes to Mann island and water street being a factor, I couldn’t see any changes to water st when I was sat on the strand for 20 mins last Saturday. 😡

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/video-shows-how-major-overhaul-17636801

It 100% flows better going into town. I do that drive at various times a few times a week and it's def better. Hopefully the way out has the had the same effect.

I think part of it is installing lights on the side roads which only chance the Strand to red if cars are waiting. That appears to be the case on Brook St anyway.

Offline Licky

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #100 on: August 9, 2021, 08:53:01 pm »
It 100% flows better going into town. I do that drive at various times a few times a week and it's def better. Hopefully the way out has the had the same effect.

I think part of it is installing lights on the side roads which only chance the Strand to red if cars are waiting. That appears to be the case on Brook St anyway.

I thought the roads that spill onto it going south were going to be closed, the tunnel entrance James it up on the way into town.  The way out still has lane closures so hard to gauge currently
They have translated from Halmstads to Malmo, to Orebo to Neuchatel Xamax, to the Swiss national team, so I find the question insulting.

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #101 on: August 9, 2021, 09:12:54 pm »
I thought the roads that spill onto it going south were going to be closed, the tunnel entrance James it up on the way into town.  The way out still has lane closures so hard to gauge currently

Some are, some aren't. Brook is 100% still open, Chapel is, Water is and the tunnel is. Not sure about Brunswick.

The main idea is to avoid crossing lanes. So some of those you can now only turn left from (thankfully you can still turn both ways from Brook, as at one point it looked like it was only going to let you head into town). They're also stopping some turning across towards Pear Head.

Online UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #102 on: September 1, 2021, 08:45:15 pm »
Anyone know if it's better now going through the Birkenhead Tunnel from Birkenhead and going left in the tunnel to the the Strand now? Haven't attempted it in about 7 months as got stuck for 2 hours when it was down to one lane in the tunnel.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #103 on: September 1, 2021, 10:01:24 pm »
Anyone know if it's better now going through the Birkenhead Tunnel from Birkenhead and going left in the tunnel to the the Strand now? Haven't attempted it in about 7 months as got stuck for 2 hours when it was down to one lane in the tunnel.

It’s pretty normal that way now. No roadworks so assume it’ll be ok again.

Online UntouchableLuis

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: September 4, 2021, 10:06:04 am »
It’s pretty normal that way now. No roadworks so assume it’ll be ok again.

Yep went through again and it's back to normal. Much better for me getting home that way as opposed to going up Hunter Street and through Edge Lane - always absolutely jammed there.
"IT'S ENDED.....THE EUROPEAN CUP IS RETURNING TO ENGLAND AND TO ANFIELD."

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #105 on: September 4, 2021, 10:19:06 am »
Yep went through again and it's back to normal. Much better for me getting home that way as opposed to going up Hunter Street and through Edge Lane - always absolutely jammed there.

Yeah can imagine. It’s been much smoother that way for a little while now. The other way is still a bit snarled up but getting better now they’ve made it two lanes.

Online redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: September 5, 2021, 09:21:26 am »
Slightly related, but how come there are always cars parking on the pavement between the Hilton and the car park, and none ever seem to get a ticket?

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #107 on: September 5, 2021, 09:35:49 am »
Slightly related, but how come there are always cars parking on the pavement between the Hilton and the car park, and none ever seem to get a ticket?

Outside heavenly desserts? They normally aren’t there long enough as they run in to collect their order, and it’s not a normal place for traffic wardens to walk.

It is fucking annoying though.

Online redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: September 5, 2021, 11:25:35 am »
Outside heavenly desserts? They normally aren’t there long enough as they run in to collect their order, and it’s not a normal place for traffic wardens to walk.

It is fucking annoying though.

Yeah, there. I don't think they are delivery drivers, it's always big BMWs and Audis. Looks more like people staying in the Hilton.

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #109 on: September 5, 2021, 11:28:03 am »
Yeah, there. I don't think they are delivery drivers, it's always big BMWs and Audis. Looks more like people staying in the Hilton.

Nah it’s def those going in Heavenly Desserts - usually Arab students rather than delivery guys picking up (some are though). You’ll see it worse later at night but can be bad at most times.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: September 5, 2021, 12:32:56 pm »
The Echo have done a few pieces on this. The police did a recent ticketing blitz on them to get the message across. Problem is, most of them are students from the UAE, drive super-expensive cars and couldn't care less about a miniscule parking fine. The way it's going, I can see barriers going up on that stretch.

I drive past most Saturday nights and Heavenly Desserts is rammed and they are parked up all along there.

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #111 on: September 5, 2021, 12:37:48 pm »
Most of them ship their cars over so they aren’t UK plated and they don’t give a shit about the tickets.

When I lived in West Tower there was a Qatari plated Range Rover that used to park outside on the double yellows every day - it would collect 7 or 8 tickets before he removed them and the collecting started again. Must have got 2 or 3 a day easily.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: September 6, 2021, 11:07:53 pm »
The Echo have done a few pieces on this. The police did a recent ticketing blitz on them to get the message across. Problem is, most of them are students from the UAE, drive super-expensive cars and couldn't care less about a miniscule parking fine. The way it's going, I can see barriers going up on that stretch.

I drive past most Saturday nights and Heavenly Desserts is rammed and they are parked up all along there.

If only the police had a team legally sanctioned to key cars. Might make motorists more considerate of where they park if their cars faced physical damage, especially the rich pr!cks.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #113 on: October 4, 2021, 05:34:01 pm »
Add Lime Street to the 'will it ever be finished'?

Lime Street redevelopment contractor collapses into administration

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/contractor-carrying-out-lime-street-21759380#ICID=Android_EchoNewsApp_AppShare

USE THE APP.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: October 4, 2021, 05:50:45 pm »
^
Just as the Strand seems to be easing, that happens at Lime Street.  ::)

I drove northbound along the Strand without problems around dinner time today, then back southbound at around 4:30pm. No real issues, although there was a three car pile-up at the lights opposite the Atlantic Tower in the northbound lanes. Injured people sitting on the pavement. Hopefully all are ok.

Offline OOS

• Jordan Henderson fanclub member #4
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: October 4, 2021, 06:11:48 pm »
Someone must be making silly money or being a tight arse. They've been taking the piss doing lime street, fuck all seems to be getting done. Wouldn't be suprised if they are still working on it next year. All they are doing is widening the pavement and relaying some tarmac/ pavements.
"I think the most important thing about music is the sense of escape." - Thom Yorke

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #116 on: October 5, 2021, 08:20:15 am »
https://www.thebusinessdesk.com/northwest/news/2086588-major-notts-construction-firm-set-to-call-in-administrators?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=NorthWest_5th_Oct_2021_Daily

The civil engineering firm behind major roadwork scheme around Liverpool Lime Street station is set to be plunged into administration.

nmcn’s board decided that the company was no longer able to continue trading.

Helen Dale, Nigel Morrison and Jonathan Roden of Grant Thornton are set to be appointed as administrators.

nmcn Sustainable Solutions has also been placed into administration. The remaining companies in the Group are currently unaffected.

The news comes after a turbulent year for nmcn.

In June, Svella struck a deal to pump £24m into the company while it renegotiated its facilities with Lloyds Bank with up to a further £5m proposed to be raised through an open offer to existing shareholders. This deal was reliant on the firm being able to publish its annual accounts for 2020.

However, while putting the accounts together, auditors revealed further underlying contractual issues with expected losses rising to £43m.

A statement from nmcn said: “It has now become apparent that the company will be unable to approve the audited financial statements in a timely manner to allow the proposed transaction to complete within the required timeframe. This in turn has led to significant liquidity issues for the group and particularly the company, which unfortunately is now considered to no longer be able to continue trading as a going concern.”

The firm said that it has received offers for the acquisition of certain of the trading operations and/or subsidiaries of the company on a going concern basis, and “discussions are ongoing with further parties which may lead to indicative offers on a similar basis”.

The statement added: “Following discussions with its advisers, it is expected that this process will be conducted out of administration, to safeguard the continuity of operations and employment, and consequently the consideration receivable by the company is unlikely to result in any value for equity shareholders.

“The board of nmcn wishes to thank all of its shareholders, customers and suppliers for their support over the years and particularly Svella and those who had intended to participate in the equity subscription that formed part of the proposed transaction, which has had to be cancelled.”

NMCN is the principal contractor behind the multi-million pound, controversial redevelopment of the Lime Street and St George’s area.

The scheme is part of the wider Liverpool City Centre Connectivity Scheme.

A spokesperson for Grant Thornton said: “I can confirm we are working with the Directors of the Group and parties who have expressed an interest in the business in an attempt to maximise the position for its employees and creditors. We will provide a further update on these discussions when we are able to.”

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #117 on: October 5, 2021, 10:45:32 am »
I see a few councillors are trying to get the council to review the revamp of Lime Street & calling for a halt to the works, and an emergency motion has been submitted to tonight's Environmental Select Committee, big issue is the stopping of buses that won't be able to serve Queen Square when coming from Renshaw Street
#Sausages

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #118 on: October 5, 2021, 01:49:15 pm »
Ffs, can't this city do ANYTHING  right!? :butt

Popcorn's Art

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #119 on: October 5, 2021, 10:21:00 pm »
Ffs, can't this city do ANYTHING  right!? :butt
Yes. We are experts at shooting ourselves in the foot.