Author Topic: CL Final 2018 - Kiev  (Read 169389 times)

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
CL Final 2018 - Kiev
« on: May 3, 2018, 10:22:50 am »
This isn't an exchange topic.
Liverpool FC have released the following ticket selling details for the Champions League final against Real Madrid in Kiev on Saturday May 26.

The ticket allocation is set by UEFA and the governing body has confirmed that Liverpool will receive 16,626 tickets for the game, which will be played at the NSC Olimpiyskiy Stadium in the Ukrainian capital.

Full selling details for the final and dates of sale can be found here.

The breakdown of LFC’s ticket allocation is:

General supporter allocation - 63 per cent
Contractual supporter allocation; to include seasonal hospitality members and priority rights holders - 25 per cent
Match day officials/first team players/former players/media - 11 per cent
Commercial partners – contractual obligations - 1 per cent

To ensure the safety and security of fans, the club urges supporters who do not have a ticket not to travel to Kiev.
-------

Liverpool FC can announce the following information regarding ticket sales for the Champions League final versus Real Madrid in Kiev on Saturday May 26.

The club has received an allocation of 16,626 tickets for this ALL ticket fixture at the NSC Olimpiyskiy Stadium.

Within the allocation of tickets received, approximately 6 per cent are Category 1, 27 per cent are Category 2, 51 per cent are Category 3 and 16 per cent are Category 4. 

Within each price category are a number of restricted views.

The club has also received a further allocation of 250 top category seats that, in line with UEFA guidelines, will be used as part of the players’ allocation, the club’s UEFA Youth League teams’ players and staff, travelling club staff and VIPs.

Ticket prices

Category 1
£394
£315 (Restricted View)

Category 2
£280
£223 (Restricted View)

Category 3
£140
£109 (Restricted View)

Category 4
£61
£48 (Restricted View)

There are no concessionary priced tickets available and we are unable to guarantee that all price points will be available when making your booking.

Adult/junior allocation

UEFA has provided a maximum allocation of 200 adult/junior combined tickets, priced at £122 per pair.

These tickets have been issued on a 1:1 ratio basis only, and will be available to purchase on a first come first served basis only, whilst stocks last.   

Once the allocation of adult/junior tickets has sold out, supporters wishing to purchase combined adult/junior tickets can still do so in other areas of the stadium at the relevant price category for that chosen area. There will be no concessionary discount for junior purchases at this point.

Sale dates

HOSPITALITY SEASONAL MEMBERS

Hospitality Seasonal Members will be notified by email on how to apply for tickets.

DISABLED SUPPORTERS

UEFA has provided an allocation of 20 pairs of wheelchair and personal assistant tickets and 15 pairs of easy access tickets, priced at £61.

Easy access tickets will be allocated to ambulant supporters with limited mobility on a first come first served basis. Once the allocation of easy access seats has sold out, eligible ambulant supporters who wish to purchase tickets can still do so in other areas of the stadium at the relevant price category for that chosen area, and a personal assistant ticket will also be allocated free of charge.

Please click here for full details.

ALL OTHER SUPPORTERS

Tickets will be available ONLINE ONLY. Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying supporter for up to a maximum of EIGHT tickets per transaction. 

Priority Right Holders - from 8.15am BST on Wednesday May 9.

Priority Right Holders wishing to purchase with other supporters who are guaranteed a ticket - from 8.15am BST Thursday May 10.

For full details on eligibility, please click here

Season ticket holders, official Members and Fan Card holders 

Tickets will be available based on attendance at the following Champions League fixtures during the 2017-2018 season:

Home: AS Roma, Manchester City, FC Porto, Spartak Moscow, Maribor, Sevilla.

Away: AS Roma, Manchester City, FC Porto, Sevilla, Maribor, Spartak Moscow.

Attendance at seven or more games - from 8.15am BST on Thursday May 10 until 8am BST on Friday May 11.

Supporters who purchase during the above sales are guaranteed a ticket.

BALLOT PROCESS

A ballot will take place for Season Ticket Holders, Official Members and Fan Card holders who have attended six Champions League matches during the 2017-18 season.

Premier Club and Carlsberg Dugout Seasonal Members will also be eligible to register for the ballot.

IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO REGISTER FOR THE BALLOT, PLEASE DO SO ONLY IF INTEND TO TRAVEL TO KIEV.

WE ANTICIPATE THAT ANY REMAINING TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR THE BALLOT WILL CONSIST OF THE HIGHER PRICED CATEGORIES.

Please click here for full details of the ballot process.

To register for the ballot, Memberships must have been purchased before Wednesday May 2, 2018.

SALE FOR SUPPORTERS SUCCESSFUL IN THE BALLOT

Tickets will be available to purchase ONLINE only from 8.15am BST on Monday May 14 until 8am BST on Tuesday May 15.   

DETAILS TO BE PROVIDED AT TIME OF BOOKING FOR ALL SUPPORTERS

Supporters MUST provide the following information for EACH INDIVIDUAL SUPPORTER ATTENDING. If someone else is travelling using your season ticket, Members Card or Fan Card, their details must be provided when making the booking.

We will not be able to make any changes to the booking once the purchase is complete. 

Please have these details ready prior to making your booking:
• Forename
• Surname
• Date of birth
• Country of birth
• Passport or National Identity Number
• Outbound Travel Date (dd/mm/yyyy)
• Estimated time of arrival in Kiev (rounded to the hour)
• Return Travel Date (dd/mm/yyyy)
• Method of travel into Kiev
o Thomas Cook Charter Flight
o Flying Independently
o Car
o Train
• Name and address of accommodation
IMPORTANT: The authorities have advised that they require indication of how supporters are arriving in Kiev. For example, if you are flying in to an airport outside Kiev, then travelling by train into Kiev, please select ‘Train’ as your method of travel into Kiev above.

DELIVERY/COLLECTION OF TICKETS

UK-based supporters

When completing your booking, you must either:

1. Select the POST option to have your tickets sent special delivery at a charge of *£9.45 to the registered address of the person making the booking.
*The special delivery charge includes insurance based on the value of the tickets. 

2. Select the COLLECT option to have your tickets held for collection at ANFIELD. Click here to check when tickets will be available for collection.

Non-UK-based supporters
When completing your booking, you must select the COLLECT option. All tickets will be held for collection and the club will contact you to provide collection details in the lead up to the game.

OFFICIAL PACKAGES

Liverpool Football Club will, in conjunction with Thomas Cook Sport, be offering supporter travel to the final in Kiev.  Full details of the flights available will be released on Thursday May 3 via club channels.

For IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE INFORMATION click here

For a FULL LIST OF QAs’ IN RELATION TO THIS MATCH click here

Liverpool FC will not take any responsibility for any financial losses due to lost, destroyed or damaged tickets. Nor will Liverpool FC take responsibility for any financial losses due to tickets being stolen, lost or delayed by the Post Office.

Tickets are STRICTLY non-transferable. Liverpool FC is required to furnish details to UEFA on all tickets purchased i.e. Names and addresses of applicants corresponding to the seat details on the tickets issued to the applicant. UEFA has indicated that checks will be carried out at the Stadium and surrounding areas and they can request proof of identity with valid photograph and signature (passport or national identity card).

All tickets are issued under the UEFA Champions League final 2018 Ticketing Terms and Conditions. Supporters will be required to accept these terms and conditions at point of purchase.

-----

Offline wosman

• Kopite
  • Done the treble
Re: CL Final 2018 - Kiev
« Reply #1 on: May 3, 2018, 10:24:18 am »
Thanks Claire!

Anyone else on that overnight sleeper train from Warsaw to Kiev? Sold out last Thursday!  Think that will be full of reds

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: May 3, 2018, 10:28:43 am »
I think you've all booked them up, but this has some good info on trains: https://www.seat61.com/Ukraine.htm

Can get a decent price on flights to Kosice from London and a train from there: http://www.slovakrail.sk/en/tickets-abroad/ukraine.html

Offline Dhlfc92

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3 on: May 3, 2018, 10:30:09 am »
I booked last week

Friday Edinburgh to Katowice
Saturday Katowice to Kiev
Sunday kiev to Lviv train first class 12€
Sunday 23.00 Lviv to Milan
Monday milan to Lpool land 12 mid day

£230

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: May 3, 2018, 10:44:49 am »
Those after cheep accommodation, keep refreshing the likes of booking.com I just got a hostel for £16 for 2 nights.  City centre

Free cancellation.

Next cheapest was £1,600.

Offline Always_A_Red

• Legacy Fan
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys
« Reply #5 on: May 3, 2018, 11:02:27 am »
Those ticket prices are an absolute joke! Going to be a scrap next Thursday for those £60 ones!

Where are the restrictive view seats? Assuming they are at the front?

Does anyone have a plan of the stadium, which side we have and where each seat category is based?
We’ll still finish in top four - and they won’t. You can quote me on this in May.

Offline Andy_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #6 on: May 3, 2018, 11:03:39 am »
Does anybody know what blocks in the ground are reserved for Liverpool fans through the club?

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: May 3, 2018, 11:05:11 am »
Cat1  - blue
Cat2 - pink
Cat3 - green
Cat4 - purple

I assume then the restrcited view seats are the front rows of each category?
« Last Edit: May 3, 2018, 11:07:56 am by Thomas »
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline tbonejones

• Dr. Doolittle
  • Legacy Fan
  • We'll be coming down the road...
« Reply #8 on: May 3, 2018, 11:10:14 am »
ANYONE INTERESTED IN CAMPING, I may have more information coming shortly but...

I just got in touch with a guy over there who says there is a plan to open a site for fans to camp on Trukhaniv Island, just a 40 minute walk to the city centre. This will be run by the Kiev state administration so I assume it will be affordable.

He says they need 100 people before they will consider running it. I am just waiting for confirmation from him to ask whether it is best for people to email him to register their interest.

Remember you will not be able to take a tent in hand luggage because of the pegs, but you can take it in hold luggage or do what I am planning on doing and buying one out there (hopefully if I can find a bloody camping shop!)

Will update with more info when he gets back to me. Might not be the most popular option but for those like me trying desperately for accommodation it could be a godsend.
Journo: ''So, let me get this right, train, coach, train, plane.''
Rafa: ''No, coach first because we will not be walking to the train station.''

Don't Buy The Sun - www.dontbuythesun.co.uk

It was poodle. She was rocking a fucking poodle to sleep.

Offline greg9r

• Anny Roader
  • YNWA
« Reply #9 on: May 3, 2018, 11:11:56 am »
Many going there without tickets? Think about a short trip over the weekend and watch the final in the city...

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #10 on: May 3, 2018, 11:12:07 am »

I just got in touch with a guy over there who says there is a plan to open a site for fans to camp on Trukhaniv Island, just a 40 minute walk to the city centre. This will be run by the Kiev state administration so I assume it will be affordable.

He says they need 100 people before they will consider running it. I am just waiting for confirmation from him to ask whether it is best for people to email him to register their interest.

Remember you will not be able to take a tent in hand luggage because of the pegs, but you can take it in hold luggage or do what I am planning on doing and buying one out there (hopefully if I can find a bloody camping shop!)

Will update with more info when he gets back to me. Might not be the most popular option but for those like me trying desperately for accommodation it could be a godsend.

Legacy fan

Offline mbohan

• Kemlynite
  • Mellor, lovely cushioned header, for Gerrrrrrrrard
« Reply #11 on: May 3, 2018, 11:13:36 am »
Those prices are an absolute fucking piss take.

Also struggling to see how so many views are restricted from the pictures of the ground. Unless the roof blocks the view of the pitch?

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: May 3, 2018, 11:16:11 am »
Those prices are an absolute fucking piss take.

Also struggling to see how so many views are restricted from the pictures of the ground. Unless the roof blocks the view of the pitch?

It'll be front rows
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline gazzathered

• RAWK's Token Ginger
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #13 on: May 3, 2018, 11:16:11 am »
Anyone know any problems getting across border from Poland in a hire car.
YNWA

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #14 on: May 3, 2018, 11:19:39 am »
Don't know whether to try and book something now or wait and see if we get a ticket.

Would be in the ballot, got nothing for Athens and only one for Basle so not much hope really. Would be daft to pay out for flights and not have a ticket.
Legacy fan

Offline fintanmar

• Main Stander
« Reply #15 on: May 3, 2018, 11:20:16 am »

I don't think you can take a hire car out of the EU

Offline mbohan

• Kemlynite
« Reply #16 on: May 3, 2018, 11:24:11 am »

Looked at this option. None of the hire companies allow you to take one out of the EU.

Offline mbohan

• Kemlynite
« Reply #17 on: May 3, 2018, 11:25:08 am »
It'll be front rows

Thanks, that makes sense

Offline Red Phil 18/5

• Main Stander
« Reply #18 on: May 3, 2018, 11:26:17 am »
Those after cheep accommodation, keep refreshing the likes of booking.com I just got a hostel for £16 for 2 nights.  City centre

Free cancellation.

Next cheapest was £1,600.

A hostel popped up a few minutes ago for £12 a night.
The Red Machine in Full Effect.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #19 on: May 3, 2018, 11:30:03 am »

Offline bruffell06

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: May 3, 2018, 11:33:28 am »

Offline Red Phil 18/5

• Main Stander

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: May 3, 2018, 11:38:19 am »

Offline Jagdip

• former Lunatic
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: May 3, 2018, 11:38:52 am »
£759?!

Offline Red Phil 18/5

• Main Stander
« Reply #24 on: May 3, 2018, 11:38:53 am »
Thomas Cook:

Congratulations to Liverpool FC on reaching the 2018 UEFA Champions League Final. We have been approached by the club to offer travel for supporters due to the difficult nature of travelling to the host city. As a result we will be offering day return flights to Kiev. These flights can be booked by season ticket holders and members that have purchased a ticket for the final directly from the club, season tickets and membership numbers will be needed at the time of booking and will need to be verified as we will be operating as the clubs official provider.
Flights are likely to depart morning of the final and return later after the game. It will be flight only, transport to and from the airport will not be arranged by Thomas Cook Sport but shuttles will be arranged by UEFA and the local authorities.
Details of the flight will appear here on the afternoon of Thursday 3rd May. Please refer back to this page regularly throughout Thursday afternoon as flight will be available to purchase here.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: May 3, 2018, 11:38:55 am »
Did you get any details?

Flights from Liverpool JL Airport to Kiev

Transfers not included (you will be encouraged to use UEFA's transfers)

LFC and Thomas Cook stewards will be on hand

In flight drink and snack included

You need a LFC purchased ticket to get on the flight (no UEFA ballot or 3rd party tickets allowed). If you cant get a ticket you wont pay.

Thats all I saw before it crashed

Offline Jagdip

• former Lunatic
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: May 3, 2018, 11:39:36 am »
Flights from Liverpool JL Airport to Kiev

Transfers not included (you will be encouraged to use UEFA's transfers)

LFC and Thomas Cook stewards will be on hand

In flight drink and snack included

You need a LFC purchased ticket to get on the flight (no UEFA ballot or 3rd party tickets allowed). If you cant get a ticket you wont pay.

Thats all I saw before it crashed

A day trip flight return costing £759?!

Offline aspi1989

• Kemlynite
« Reply #27 on: May 3, 2018, 11:40:12 am »
What’s included in your European trip:
Return flights from Liverpool to Kiev (including all taxes and charges)
In flight snack and soft drink
ATOL Levy
TC Staff and LFC Steward Representative Service
PLEASE NOTE - We are operating FLIGHT ONLY for this trip.

The local authorities in Kiev will be operating shuttle buses to get all supporters from the airport to the fan zone and back again after the match.  Supporters will need to walk from the fan zone to the stadium and back to board the shuttle buses.

Day trip flight only from Liverpool to Kiev is available to Liverpool supporters in possession of an official match ticket, purchased from the Club directly only.

Unfortunatley, we can't accept bookings from supporters who have obtained tickets from any other source, including the UEFA ballot.

All bookings will be checked by Liverpool FC and payment will be taken once match ticket eligiability is confirmed. Confirmations will be made in line with the Club's selling criteria.  Priority will be given to supporters who are listed as guaranteed to get a match ticket with the Club.

Memberships/Season Tickets must be valid for the current season and in the name of the person applying to travel or the name of the person officially transferred to the membership with the Club.

MATCH TICKETS ARE NOT INCLUDED AND CAN'T BE OBTAINED THROUGH THOMAS COOK SPORT.

Please visit http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/300466-champions-league-final-tickets-liverpool-fc-real-madrid for current selling criteria information.

In line with Liverpool FC's policy, there will be no alcohol served on board these flights.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: May 3, 2018, 11:44:46 am »
A day trip flight return costing £759?!

But you get a drink and a snack :P

It is cheaper than the one 5Times were offering. Their chartered flight was £1050

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #29 on: May 3, 2018, 11:45:30 am »
Imagine a match ticket being just shy of £400! :o

Yeah, worth labouring this point again. Ticket pricing is unreasonable, to say the least. But then, where do you even begin on the way UEFA manage tickets allocations overall? None of this should come as a surprise.

Anyway, we booked our travel and hotel a few weeks back and it had already started creeping up then, although nowhere near the silly levels it's now at, and will continue to surpass. FWIW, looking for a mate last week I worked out that you could get there and back for £160. Flying in and out of Warsaw, Thursday to Monday, and an overnight return bus each way from there. Marathon of a journey, but a much more affordable one. Not sure if that option is still open now.

On the ballot, looking like a roughly 1-in-5 chance, i'd guess. Can't do anything but wait and hope. If we don't get lucky then we'll still have one hell of a party in Kiev. Worst case we watch it in a bar somewhere, no doubt with a few thousand others, or we snare one over there.

Up The Reds.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: May 3, 2018, 11:46:44 am »
Thanks.  Cheapest day trip I have seen first.

Expecting around £800 for this....if Rome was £400.

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: May 3, 2018, 11:47:49 am »
Am I working this correctly:

16,626 total allocation of which only 63% goes to "us". So 10,747.

5,000 of which will have 7 credits, leaving 5,747 for the ballot?

Offline tbonejones

• Dr. Doolittle
  • Legacy Fan
  • We'll be coming down the road...
« Reply #32 on: May 3, 2018, 11:48:12 am »
CAMPING UPDATE as per my previous post below.

If you are interested (hell, even if you're not interested at all please help me out and other Reds who are planning on it) please send an email to contact@ukraine-kiev-tour.com registering your interest in camping. The location seems brilliant considering.

They need to reach 100 people interested before considering running it and the guy, who goes by the name of Pavel, tells me there are 25 interested so far. A quote from his email:

"Now I have 25 persons - if we collect 100 - I will send the e-mails to Kiev State Administration with request to open the tent camping.

They requierd at least 100 persons.

If you can help to collect more people - will be great as no accommodation is available in Kiev anymore like hotels and airbnb."

Come on Reds. I want to camp. ALL ROUND THE FIELDS OF TRUKHANIV ISLAND

Journo: ''So, let me get this right, train, coach, train, plane.''
Rafa: ''No, coach first because we will not be walking to the train station.''

Don't Buy The Sun - www.dontbuythesun.co.uk

It was poodle. She was rocking a fucking poodle to sleep.

Offline redmanraj

• Main Stander
« Reply #33 on: May 3, 2018, 11:48:15 am »
Cat1  - blue
Cat2 - pink
Cat3 - green
Cat4 - purple

I assume then the restrcited view seats are the front rows of each category?

Massive running track around the pitch, so the cat 3 and 4's will be miles away from the pitch  :(

What a rip-off !!

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: May 3, 2018, 11:48:47 am »
Am I working this correctly:

16,626 total allocation of which only 63% goes to "us". So 10,747.

5,000 of which will have 7 credits, leaving 5,747 for the ballot?

That's what my maths get me.

But how many have 6 games?

Offline redmanraj

• Main Stander
« Reply #35 on: May 3, 2018, 11:50:13 am »

Yes, can't take a car into Ukraine from the EU unless you own the car and can produce the V5 document; will get turned away at the border. Train's best bet.

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #36 on: May 3, 2018, 11:51:32 am »

That’s the big question isn’t it - could be anything from 20-40k

Offline Booze And Glory

• Main Stander
« Reply #37 on: May 3, 2018, 11:51:52 am »
Massive running track around the pitch, so the cat 3 and 4's will be miles away from the pitch  :(

What a rip-off !!

Also I'd be well pissed off paying over £300 for a cat 1 ticket, and it's a restricted view !!!!

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #38 on: May 3, 2018, 11:51:57 am »

And will be willing and able to pay what is needed to buy a ticket and get there.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #39 on: May 3, 2018, 11:51:59 am »

Everyone on the ACS plus plenty who have been buying them game by game. 25 - 30k?
Legacy fan