Author Topic: Amazon Fire Stick  (Read 101547 times)

Offline pazcom

• Kopite
Re: Amazon Fire Stick
« Reply #440 on: January 14, 2022, 08:43:47 pm »
Some apps won't work properly on the stick unless you install a mouse pointer.

Got the mouse pointer, but that HDO app just looks huge on the screen and difficult to find everything easily, hence the ask about mirroring. Cheers though
Keira 29/04/1999
 --- Violet 09/09/2020
 --- Myles 13/10/2021
Sophie 26/04/2006

My little Reds

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #441 on: January 15, 2022, 05:57:45 pm »
If they're on the same WiFi network, go to display and audio settings, enable screen mirror (not sure exactly what it's called) then search for the firestick on your phone
I didn't know that, every day a school day, good one.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #442 on: January 15, 2022, 06:19:05 pm »
Got the mouse pointer, but that HDO app just looks huge on the screen and difficult to find everything easily, hence the ask about mirroring. Cheers though

I'd fuck HDO off & install CinemaHD.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline pazcom

• Kopite
« Reply #443 on: January 16, 2022, 08:28:13 am »
I'd fuck HDO off & install CinemaHD.

I'll be removing HDO from firestick. The mirror screening from my mobile to firestick worked ok.

Just curious...is the HDO app not to be totally trusted?
Keira 29/04/1999
 --- Violet 09/09/2020
 --- Myles 13/10/2021
Sophie 26/04/2006

My little Reds

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #444 on: January 16, 2022, 05:41:49 pm »
I'll be removing HDO from firestick. The mirror screening from my mobile to firestick worked ok.

Just curious...is the HDO app not to be totally trusted?

I'd never heard of it before you posted mate.

I'd just fuck it off because they've not bothered to make it work with the fire os & CinemaHD is pretty flawless when paired with RD.

Offline aka_da_saus

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
  • follow me on twitter @aka_da_saus
« Reply #445 on: January 18, 2022, 05:50:57 pm »
is file linked broken ? tried downloading a few diff ones on down loader none work
we hate nottingham forest
we hate everton 2 THERE SHIT
we hate man united
but liverpool we love u
all together now

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #446 on: January 18, 2022, 06:55:58 pm »
is file linked broken ? tried downloading a few diff ones on down loader none work

File linked died a few months ago mate.

Offline aka_da_saus

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
  • follow me on twitter @aka_da_saus
« Reply #447 on: January 18, 2022, 06:58:38 pm »
christ . no alternative ?
we hate nottingham forest
we hate everton 2 THERE SHIT
we hate man united
but liverpool we love u
all together now

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #448 on: January 20, 2022, 09:40:56 pm »
Just get the apk address and stick it into downloader

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #449 on: January 20, 2022, 10:14:34 pm »

A few mate,not used them myself though as like MBL said everything you need to get can go into downloader.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #450 on: January 24, 2022, 03:12:29 pm »
Right guys.  Seems to be some pretty knowledgeable posters in here (WAP) and also many of the usual RAWK suspects who are usually very helpful with advice (I'm looking at you Craig and Barney :) )

I currently have SKY Q which includes full HD/UHD Sky and BT Sport's packages.  I don't subscribe to any movie channels.

I still want to keep my SKY Q box and basic subscription for recording regular TV programs and stuff.  My missus loves this and simply wont entertain the thought of losing the record and series link ability. 

What I want to do is - Fuck Sky and BT sports off completely which will save me at least £60 per month.   I go watch LFC home and away so will now just subscribe to LFCTV (£7 p/m) to watch back all our games in full without having to listen to Neville and Tyler or Jenas and Mcmanaman etc. 

So, all I want is a firestick for in the main is to watch other non-LFC live premier league and CL games.  The odd LFC live game too if I cant get to the match.

What am i best doing here lads in regards to subscribing to a service where i can stream the top matches?

cheers

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #451 on: January 24, 2022, 06:03:18 pm »
Better off asking in the IPTV thread mate

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #452 on: January 24, 2022, 06:14:48 pm »
Better off asking in the IPTV thread mate

Yeah cheers mate. Already have done :)

Offline LOKKO

• Legacy Fan
  • what chu talkin' bout willis?
« Reply #453 on: January 25, 2022, 07:46:01 am »
Can someone DM downloadr link for cinema?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 08:18:36 am by LOKKO »

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #454 on: January 25, 2022, 12:13:58 pm »
There is a site Troypoint.com that has all kinds of stuff, got this from Google search https://www.firesticktricks.com/cinema-apk-firestick.html  as well, there is loads of stuff out there.

Offline LOKKO

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #455 on: January 25, 2022, 06:31:45 pm »
There is a site Troypoint.com that has all kinds of stuff, got this from Google search https://www.firesticktricks.com/cinema-apk-firestick.html  as well, there is loads of stuff out there.

Thanks

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #456 on: February 20, 2022, 07:34:47 pm »
CinemaHD a bit shit for RD links or just mine? Quite a few films I've went to watch recently have either no links at all, or the ones that do appear are cam versions, or something completely different altogether.
Encanto, Spiderman No Way Home, the latest Bond, Venom, Godzilla vs Kong being some of the recent ones with very poor or no RD links.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #457 on: February 20, 2022, 08:14:39 pm »
Not had an issue with Spriderman (non-cam only recently) or the new Bond on there.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #458 on: February 20, 2022, 08:24:59 pm »
Not had an issue with Spriderman (non-cam only recently) or the new Bond on there.

Been a couple of weeks since I tried either of them, but the links were shit when I did.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #459 on: February 20, 2022, 08:34:25 pm »
Been a couple of weeks since I tried either of them, but the links were shit when I did.

De & reauthorize the account.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #460 on: February 20, 2022, 09:46:24 pm »

Will give that a try

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #461 on: February 21, 2022, 01:35:11 pm »
CinemaHD a bit shit for RD links or just mine? Quite a few films I've went to watch recently have either no links at all, or the ones that do appear are cam versions, or something completely different altogether.
Encanto, Spiderman No Way Home, the latest Bond, Venom, Godzilla vs Kong being some of the recent ones with very poor or no RD links.

I've noticed that the RD links seem to be very sparse recently as in maybe only a couple of links for many films, whereas you use to get loads of RD links.  The ones that I've watched though have still been high quality with no buffering, including the new bond film.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #462 on: February 21, 2022, 01:36:53 pm »

Tried that. Definitely got more links on Spiderman, but still lacking in quality. Not quite cam quality, but not far off it.
Going to uninstall and reinstall.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #463 on: February 21, 2022, 01:41:34 pm »
Tried that. Definitely got more links on Spiderman, but still lacking in quality. Not quite cam quality, but not far off it.

I think it's just that there aren't any decent quality versions of it available yet. There should be for Bond as I watched a 4K (I think) one a while back.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #464 on: February 21, 2022, 03:11:09 pm »
Anyone got any alternatives to LA Deportes for Firestick while it's still down?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #465 on: February 21, 2022, 03:18:45 pm »

Best version of Spiderman is an amazing cam,didn't realise until somebody stood up lol

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #466 on: February 21, 2022, 08:10:00 pm »
Best version of Spiderman is an amazing cam,didn't realise until somebody stood up lol

That might be the version I watched last night, as I'm sure that happened  :D
Was falling asleep though as it was near 4am

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #467 on: February 21, 2022, 08:35:35 pm »
That might be the version I watched last night, as I'm sure that happened  :D
Was falling asleep though as it was near 4am

Yeah that's the one I watched, have been waiting for a decent one for a while and that was best I'd seen so just went for it. It wasn't too bad.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #468 on: March 2, 2022, 04:47:45 pm »
My Nordvpn subscription is coming to an end, and just to save money I'm going to take up an offer with either Cyber Ghost or Private Internet Access, for around £70 for 3 years and 3 extra months thrown in, have any of you used either of them?, and would you recommend them for a Firestick?

Ta.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #469 on: March 2, 2022, 07:39:42 pm »
My Nordvpn subscription is coming to an end, and just to save money I'm going to take up an offer with either Cyber Ghost or Private Internet Access, for around £70 for 3 years and 3 extra months thrown in, have any of you used either of them?, and would you recommend them for a Firestick?

Ta.

I don't think the PIA app works on the stick,if it did they'd have it in the store (not checked to be honest)

Offline blert596

• or is it Simon Peg, Advert: Buy incontinence bed pads from www.incontinencechoice.co.uk Wash & disposable. Trade & Public.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #470 on: March 3, 2022, 12:39:09 am »

I don't think the PIA app works on the stick,if it did they'd have it in the store (not checked to be honest)

It does mate. I use it on mine
All the badge kissing in the world don't make up for the fact that they are, frankly, not Liverpool Football Club. It's not their fault. Its just how it is.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #471 on: March 3, 2022, 01:16:51 am »
It does mate. I use it on mine

There's your answer then Flac,can't go wrong with that price.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #472 on: March 9, 2022, 09:38:48 am »

I find this sometimes it usually means there is a update out for it that why I put APKtime on my Firestick you can check if a new version has been released on there and download it.

APKtime is a great app everyone should have it you find the latest apps released on it to try out.

And I have Cinema HD, Teatv, Beetv and Cyberflix on mine so it one is playing up  you can just try another app.

« Last Edit: March 9, 2022, 09:42:04 am by Trada »
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline cloggypop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #473 on: March 12, 2022, 01:09:12 pm »

Ta.

Surf Shark is cheap and very good. There's a Firestick app as well.

Offline LOKKO

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #474 on: March 19, 2022, 10:27:44 am »
Is the fire tv maxx worth getting over the normal 4k?

Offline Graeme

• Slightly Undergay RAWK PC Support
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #475 on: March 19, 2022, 10:38:31 am »
I replaced a 4K with a 4K Max. Not massive differences but it’s noticeably quicker

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #476 on: March 19, 2022, 02:51:02 pm »
Is the fire tv maxx worth getting over the normal 4k?

Yes, certainly if you haven’t already got one you might as well pay the small extra premium. Is it worth upgrading from the 4K to 4K max? Possibly when they’re on offer, but not at full price.

Offline kj999

• 180 + 90 = ...............er..............hang on................ oh yeah 180........ :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Maths Mug!
« Reply #477 on: March 30, 2022, 04:42:31 am »
My Cinema HD has gone to dog shit. NO RealDebrid links show up anymore, and the few links that do show up, all come from the same provider (f5movies),

Anyone esle struggling like this with Cinema HD? I have done all the suggested maintenance, no diff.

Is there a good alternative to Cinema HD that still pulls links from Real Debrid too?
Clarity of Thought before Rashness of Action...

Offline LOKKO

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #478 on: March 30, 2022, 06:56:16 am »
My Cinema HD has gone to dog shit. NO RealDebrid links show up anymore, and the few links that do show up, all come from the same provider (f5movies),

Anyone esle struggling like this with Cinema HD? I have done all the suggested maintenance, no diff.

Is there a good alternative to Cinema HD that still pulls links from Real Debrid too?

I seen some posts about this last night something to do with the  ISP Try using a vpn I heard that works
« Last Edit: March 30, 2022, 07:30:25 am by LOKKO »

Offline kj999

• 180 + 90 = ...............er..............hang on................ oh yeah 180........ :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Maths Mug!
« Reply #479 on: March 30, 2022, 07:12:26 am »

Try using a vpn

Set to which country?
Clarity of Thought before Rashness of Action...