Author Topic: Gulleysucker's 'well I never knew that' thread  (Read 336875 times)

Offline Agger

• Do Do Do.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The 'well I never knew that' thread
« Reply #160 on: July 5, 2010, 12:12:42 am »
Seriously that is terrifying! Who the fuck posts that sort of shit! Monsters, absolute fucking monsters.

Ehm i'm to much of a coward to try it myself.. Can someone explain what happens? =/
If there was ever a reason for human cloning, Steven Gerrard is it.

Offline Cribertinokes

• Born free. Live free. Die.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96
« Reply #161 on: July 5, 2010, 12:13:41 am »
Perhaps the '1' is being reserved as a signal for the New World Order to activate Denver Airport for its true and sinister purposes.

;)

Mock it if you want but have you read the six facts at the top?

* Different contractors have been hired for different parts of the airport. They’ve all been fired after their job was done. This lead observers to believe that it was a strategy to make sure nobody had the full scope of the project.

* 110 million cubic yards of earth have been moved, way more than usually required. This arose suspicion of construction taking place underground.

* 5300 miles of fiber optics were installed for communications (USA coast to coast is 3000 miles in comparison).

* Fueling system that can pump 1000 gallons of jet fuel per minute. This amount is totally absurd for a commercial airport.

* Granite imported from all over the world even if the project was already grossly over budget.

* Construction of a huge tunnel system (trucks can circulate in them) and underground trains. Most of those aren’t used at the moment.
These are the days when I hate the world, hate the rich, hate the happy, hate the complacent, the TV watchers, beer drinkers, the satisfied ones. Because I know I can be all of those little hateful things and then I hate myself for realising that.

Offline Cribertinokes

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96
« Reply #162 on: July 5, 2010, 12:14:14 am »
Ehm i'm to much of a coward to try it myself.. Can someone explain what happens? =/

Words cannot describe the horror! I'm actually scared typing this.
These are the days when I hate the world, hate the rich, hate the happy, hate the complacent, the TV watchers, beer drinkers, the satisfied ones. Because I know I can be all of those little hateful things and then I hate myself for realising that.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #163 on: July 5, 2010, 12:45:38 am »

Ok.... you say 5300 miles of optical cable.

Fibre Optic Cable typical comes in 4,6,8,12,24,36,48,72 and 96 bundles.
Remembering that cable is not laid as the crow flies, so typical you might factor in a length loss of 30% for bends and circumnavigating obstructions but assuming 96 bundle which I imagine on a job like this will be installed in the trunks as on such a big job it's cost is insignificant, that is actually only 55.2 miles of sheathed cable.
There is probably arranged in a ring like Nato airbase standard, connecting via dispersed mux's and with a complete alternatively ducted duplicate for failover in the event of accident (reducing it further to 25 miles total length) and with duplicated tails off to all access points. So any idea of the circumference of Denver? Suddenly the number doesn't look so impressive but perfectly reasonable.
It's easy to come up with alarmist figures, especially if the authors haven't a clue about the technology as implemented and simply want to fit the facts to their wacky theories.

A fuelling system pumping 1000 gallons a minute. Whoa that's impressive, especially if you know nothing about fuelling systems.

But have a look at this for Airline Fueling systems.

There's loads more on the www if you care to google.

2.5 million gallons a day.
ie 104166 Gallons hour
ie 1736 Gallons per minute. Whooo definitely a New World Order pumping system!

Or maybe it's not absurd as you say, and it's pretty standard stuff for modern pumping systems at airports that require fast turnaround for increasingly larger jets.

Granite? Imported from all over the world you say?

Like where? Antartica? Peru? France? Some real facts and references to the construction projects orders and invoicing would help otherwise it's just nonsense.

And have you any idea how granite is used in modern building construction?
It's not like building a 19th century fort, it's a thin veneer a few mm in thickness stuck on the concrete like tiles.
You don't need much tonnage to cover a very large area, again Google would show you.

And 110 Million Cubic Yards?
Where does that come from. How many excavators and what size buckets. We can do a quick calculation to see if that is a valid number, but it's not looking good.
Have you any idea how much earth is typically shuffled around and levelled for construction of a large airport on non flat terrain?
Have you a picture of the terrain before the airport was constructed?
Until you do, or can provide proper quotes other than 'arose suspicion' it's a meaningless number.
And who exactly did it arouse suspicion with, the Pope? The President? Maybe the Tin Foil hat brigade?

Huge tunnel system?
What do they(and who exactly are 'they' to judge this) mean by huge? Indiana Jones style huge? Mersey Tunnel huge? Williamson Tunnels huge?
Evidence, photo's etc, otherwise just CT bollocks.

« Last Edit: July 5, 2010, 01:21:15 am by The Gulleysucker »
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Cribertinokes

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96
« Reply #164 on: July 5, 2010, 02:04:11 am »

Remembering that cable is not laid as the crow flies, so typical you might factor in a length loss of 30% for bends and circumnavigating obstructions but assuming 96 bundle which I imagine on a job like this will be installed in the trunks as on such a big job it's cost is insignificant, that is actually only 55.2 miles of sheathed cable.
There is probably arranged in a ring like Nato airbase standard, connecting via dispersed mux's and with a complete alternatively ducted duplicate for failover in the event of accident (reducing it further to 25 miles total length) and with duplicated tails off to all access points. So any idea of the circumference of Denver? Suddenly the number doesn't look so impressive but perfectly reasonable.
It's easy to come up with alarmist figures, especially if the authors haven't a clue about the technology as implemented and simply want to fit the facts to their wacky theories.

A fuelling system pumping 1000 gallons a minute. Whoa that's impressive, especially if you know nothing about fuelling systems.

ie 104166 Gallons hour

Or maybe it's not absurd as you say, and it's pretty standard stuff for modern pumping systems at airports that require fast turnaround for increasingly larger jets.

Like where? Antartica? Peru? France? Some real facts and references to the construction projects orders and invoicing would help otherwise it's just nonsense.

It's not like building a 19th century fort, it's a thin veneer a few mm in thickness stuck on the concrete like tiles.
You don't need much tonnage to cover a very large area, again Google would show you.

Where does that come from. How many excavators and what size buckets. We can do a quick calculation to see if that is a valid number, but it's not looking good.
Have you any idea how much earth is typically shuffled around and levelled for construction of a large airport on non flat terrain?
Until you do, or can provide proper quotes other than 'arose suspicion' it's a meaningless number.
And who exactly did it arouse suspicion with, the Pope? The President? Maybe the Tin Foil hat brigade?

Huge tunnel system?
What do they(and who exactly are 'they' to judge this) mean by huge? Indiana Jones style huge? Mersey Tunnel huge? Williamson Tunnels huge?

For someone that doesn't care or discounts the NWO, you seem to have done a lot of research or in fact you just care a lot. Many people have the opinion that thinking secret societies in such a progressive and modern world is naive when in fact the opposite is true. I'm not telling you to believe as to be honest, I'm not 100% convinced by it all but it certainly has made me questions things more.

I mean, have you seen this?

http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1160

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #165 on: July 5, 2010, 02:18:01 am »

ie 104166 Gallons hour

Huge tunnel system?
Kids, this is why you dont fuck with a civil engineer :P
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Cribertinokes

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96
« Reply #166 on: July 5, 2010, 02:31:40 am »
Kids, this is why you dont fuck with a civil engineer :P

He just made me his bitch :(

Bet you'd have liked that eh Mouth. Being someone's bitch.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #167 on: July 5, 2010, 02:38:01 am »
Bet you'd have liked that eh Mouth. Being someone's bitch.
Er, no. This is one of those thoughts that you shouldnt say out loud and accidentally blert out isnt it? In fact I bet you narrowed your eyes and sort of whispered it to yourself didnt you, like it was something you wanted to do. Leave me out of your sordid sexual fantasies please .:P
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline Cribertinokes

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96
« Reply #168 on: July 5, 2010, 02:44:44 am »
Er, no. This is one of those thoughts that you shouldnt say out loud and accidentally blert out isnt it? In fact I bet you narrowed your eyes and sort of whispered it to yourself didnt you, like it was something you wanted to do. Leave me out of your sordid sexual fantasies please .:P

Haha ;D I'm a deviant.

"I done the downloading. And then I done a wank," is a quote I feel appropriate for this moment.

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: July 5, 2010, 06:56:24 am »
http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1160

There. Right there is some classic conspiracy theory wank.

I love the three sixes in the Vodafone logo. Especially considering one of them is upside down and actually what we call a 'nine' unless we're looking for some proof that everything's being run by a huge world wide conspiracy which has somehow managed to remain secret and yet is so arrogant it puts proof in all the logos of the companies that support it.
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #170 on: July 5, 2010, 09:14:09 am »
For someone that doesn't care or discounts the NWO, you seem to have done a lot of research or in fact you just care a lot.

I'd like to say that was the case, but as with most CT NWO stuff, actually very little research is required to discount it, and often if you start with one obviously false or incorrect and exaggerated statement, like a pack of cards, all the rest starts to tumble down, the complete reverse of the way the CT'ers construct their elaborate fantasies.

In truth, I do happen to have some knowledge of Fibre Optics from back in the early 80's when I taught people about them.

Airport fuelling systems? A lifelong interest in aviation and a quick google.

Granite? I met a guy years ago who owned a quarry in Northern Italy who told me about the automated technology for stone cutting, and it's pretty widespread as a cladding these days on buildings, just look around or go to Homebase or Wickes and you'll see Granite veneer tiles from all around the world.

Cubic Yards? As a kid I was fascinated by large projects like the Suez and Panama canals. Now there's large cubic yards. As for airfields, well answered above, a lifelong interest in aviation. And the number sounds a lot but 110 million cubic yards is only an area of 10488 yards by 10488 yards by 1 yard deep. so a few hillocks of say 9 ft would reduce this overall area even more to get the magic number and no one would want a hill in the middle of an aerodrome or water collecting in dips. A typical runway these days may well be in the order of upwards of 6000 ft, (RAF Manston is 15000 for example though RAF Macrahanish I think still holds the length record in the UK...An emergency Shuttle landing drome once before Fairford was lengthened and a conveniantly remote place for testing Stealth bombers back in the early 90's) and there are quite lot that I can see in the photo of Denver together with all the aprons and taxi ways, so in truth it's just not that large a number to draw such conclusions from.
There are plenty of books available on the construction methods for the huge wartime airfield expansion programme in the UK which detail the volume of stuff shifted and the techniques used.

So the answer is simply no, not a lot of research, just a few minutes to confirm my suspicions about the quoted figures and bring them into the realms of the plausible rather than fantastic, and I have little interest really in these CT theories other than a fascinating demonstration of paranoaic behaviour by certain sections of humanity and unsupported by the evidence if they could be arsed to look at it and question its veracity.
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #171 on: July 5, 2010, 11:07:46 am »
wow. just, wow. im off to get laid and i suggest some of u do the same ;)
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline redsox0411

• I've got a crappy one but I've learned to live with it.....it is kind of selfexplanatory.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: July 5, 2010, 11:24:16 am »
In USA they have an organisation called MLE, Major League Eating, for professional eating contests.

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: July 5, 2010, 11:28:49 am »
I did a little bit of research myself last night, but my internet went funny so I couldn't post.
Can't find the link anymore, but I found an article on Exxon's website which mentioned 800 gallon per minute pumps at an airport, and a few other mentions of pump speeds that suggest 1000 gpm isn't an unusual figure.

I'm also a bit confused by this point:
    * Different contractors have been hired for different parts of the airport. They’ve all been fired after their job was done. This lead observers to believe that it was a strategy to make sure nobody had the full scope of the project.

I'm not quite sure what they mean by "fired", if the contractors had already completed the job?

Also - the whole different contractors thing. Could that not just be down to things being sub-contracted, which surely wouldn't be a major surprise on a project as big as an airport?

Offline Rococo

• mo-sissoko
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: July 5, 2010, 11:34:49 am »
Granite? I met a guy years ago who owned a quarry in Northern Italy who told me about the automated technology for stone cutting, and it's pretty widespread as a cladding these days on buildings, just look around or go to Homebase or Wickes and you'll see Granite veneer tiles from all around the world.

Yeah right, this is clearly a result of your Masonic connections, therefore proving that you are indeed part of this conspirecy and trying to hide the truth from us  ;D

Offline Spongebob Redpants

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #175 on: July 5, 2010, 01:35:27 pm »
The guy who built St Georges Hall committed suicide after he realised he built it the wrong way round - the rear of the premises should be facing Lime Street!

How long did it take him to notice ? ???
Before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do criticise him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

Offline Cribertinokes

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96
« Reply #176 on: July 5, 2010, 01:37:50 pm »
I'm probably gonna be dubbed a conspiracy theory wacko by you guys now but stuff like this interests me, thinking about against the grain, that was also why I was attracted to RAWK because people didn't spout the same shite you hear all across the media. I'm still a huge skeptic but stuff like this does make you think and as you say "why would they flaunt their secret society connections?" - honestly, I don't know, but the fact the tear in the Vodafone logo and the tear in the KKK logo are not similiar but exactly the same, should surely raise eye brows, wouldn't you agree?

« Last Edit: July 5, 2010, 01:43:10 pm by RAWK Peasant »

Offline sparkiemark73

• Legacy Fan
  • Hairway to Steven
« Reply #177 on: July 5, 2010, 02:52:59 pm »
I'm probably gonna be dubbed a conspiracy theory wacko by you guys now but stuff like this interests me, thinking about against the grain, that was also why I was attracted to RAWK because people didn't spout the same shite you hear all across the media. I'm still a huge skeptic but stuff like this does make you think and as you say "why would they flaunt their secret society connections?" - honestly, I don't know, but the fact the tear in the Vodafone logo and the tear in the KKK logo are not similiar but exactly the same, should surely raise eye brows, wouldn't you agree?

You been smoking Marlboro too?
"Here's Dalglish...........Oh and a goal!!"
PSN - sparkness08

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #178 on: July 5, 2010, 02:57:20 pm »

ie 104166 Gallons hour

Huge tunnel system?

Just wait until you get a fox in there though. It'll be chaos!! ;)
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #179 on: July 5, 2010, 02:57:53 pm »

Elephants rule the world and use Foxes as frontmen.

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Cribertinokes

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96
« Reply #180 on: July 5, 2010, 04:12:05 pm »
Elephants rule the world and use Foxes as frontmen.

The irony here is brilliant.

You been smoking Marlboro too?

I looked into this as well. People say it shows a pyramid with an all seeing eye and more conclusive is the inclusion of the phrase "Veni, Vidi, Vici" which is a phrase that has been adopted by KKK and is course the famous quote from Caesar which translates to "I came, I saw, I conquered".

I'm not telling anyone to believe this or any of that bollocks, I just thought it was interesting and thought provoking, clearly a lot of you do too.

One of things that I've seen is people don't believe that people in positions of major power couldn't run something like this secretly or without mass exposure but the world is built in on secret societies with members who believe the craziest stuff as good for humankind or themselves. I mean Christianity for instance and Scientology, people believe this stuff and you people mock me?

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #181 on: July 5, 2010, 05:00:03 pm »
One of things that I've seen is people don't believe that people in positions of major power couldn't run something like this secretly or without mass exposure but the world is built in on secret societies with members who believe the craziest stuff as good for humankind or themselves. I mean Christianity for instance and Scientology, people believe this stuff and you people mock me?

Christians and Scientologists get mocked, too.

Offline Cribertinokes

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96
« Reply #182 on: July 5, 2010, 05:13:53 pm »
Christians and Scientologists get mocked, too.

The point wasn't supposed to ridicule, I meant that people will believe anything, whether it's people involved in a New World Order or people believing that someone was killed then rose from the dead, which one is more plausible and which one do people believe more?

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #183 on: July 5, 2010, 05:23:19 pm »
The point wasn't supposed to ridicule, I meant that people will believe anything, whether it's people involved in a New World Order or people believing that someone was killed then rose from the dead, which one is more plausible and which one do people believe more?

Ok but how many times do you see posts on Rawk wondering if the Resurrection of Christ is true?

Offline RJH

• doesn't know his alphabet
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: July 5, 2010, 06:03:40 pm »
In 'Back to the Future' Doc Brown sets the time clock in the DeLorean to a day 25 years in the future. Today is that day.

Offline Cribertinokes

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96
« Reply #185 on: July 5, 2010, 06:14:47 pm »
Ok but how many times do you see posts on Rawk wondering if the Resurrection of Christ is true?

Don't be silly, it's hardly a current topic of debate and there is no need to debate because their are two parties who will never come to an agreement - science vs religion. However the NWO theories are current and don't have an answer but again you're split into groups, this time three - people who believe it, people who discount it and then the group I'm in, people who aren't sure either way.

It's an interesting topic with many unanswered questions and I like this sort of thing.

Offline sparkiemark73

• Legacy Fan
  • Hairway to Steven
« Reply #186 on: July 5, 2010, 06:16:40 pm »
I looked into this as well. People say it shows a pyramid with an all seeing eye and more conclusive is the inclusion of the phrase "Veni, Vidi, Vici" which is a phrase that has been adopted by KKK and is course the famous quote from Caesar which translates to "I came, I saw, I conquered".

I'm not telling anyone to believe this or any of that bollocks, I just thought it was interesting and thought provoking, clearly a lot of you do too.

Exactly why I posted the marlboro thing.

Back in the days of studentdom shared houses, I'd put 3 packets of Marlboro on the wall, arranged like dear old grandma/Mrs Ogden did with her 3 ducks on the wall. A chap calls round for a smoke and starts having a go at me for being racist. He then went to great lengths to explain to me about the KKK, I told him he needed to smoke more. With hindsight, he probably needed to smoke less.....

People cling so dearly to conspiracy theory, which bothers me more than conspiracy itself. Crikey, you can't even do the washing up without being called a Satanist. Hans that do dishes wasn't it?   
PSN - sparkness08

Offline Cribertinokes

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96
« Reply #187 on: July 5, 2010, 06:32:51 pm »
Exactly why I posted the marlboro thing.

Back in the days of studentdom shared houses, I'd put 3 packets of Marlboro on the wall, arranged like dear old grandma/Mrs Ogden did with her 3 ducks on the wall. A chap calls round for a smoke and starts having a go at me for being racist. He then went to great lengths to explain to me about the KKK, I told him he needed to smoke more. With hindsight, he probably needed to smoke less.....

People cling so dearly to conspiracy theory, which bothers me more than conspiracy itself. Crikey, you can't even do the washing up without being called a Satanist. Hans that do dishes wasn't it?   

Yes people do cling so dearly to conspiracy theory and for good reason sometimes, the irony of your avatar being sheep is priceless because as people we are controlled and herded, before we take our first breath, we are put into a system without any say, tagged and docuemented to be filed away into the rest of society. We're educated using someone else's morals and ideals.

For me naivety and paranoia isn't questioning what's put right in your face, hiding in plain sight is what these companies and corporations are doing if you believe CT, sure you can plod along life saying that every major coporation and company are doing good and good only but for me that is naive.

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: July 5, 2010, 06:40:56 pm »
I mean Christianity for instance and Scientology, people believe this stuff and you people mock me?

Christianity is at least grounded in reality (ie, there was almost certainly a man called Jesus Christ who lived in the area of the world known as Palestine/Israel today who preached a message that became Christianity).

As opposed to believing that Proctor and Gamble are secretly running the world but put little clues that no-one understands in their corporate logo. Just to take the piss like.
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

Offline sparkiemark73

• Legacy Fan
  • Hairway to Steven
« Reply #189 on: July 5, 2010, 06:44:31 pm »
Yes people do cling so dearly to conspiracy theory and for good reason sometimes, the irony of your avatar being sheep is priceless because as people we are controlled and herded, before we take our first breath, we are put into a system without any say, tagged and docuemented to be filed away into the rest of society. We're educated using someone else's morals and ideals.

For me naivety and paranoia isn't questioning what's put right in your face, hiding in plain sight is what these companies and corporations are doing if you believe CT, sure you can plod along life saying that every major coporation and company are doing good and good only but for me that is naive.

Don't read too much into my avatar, The KLF were never conspiracy theorists (or were they?). That said, Jimmy Cauty was obsessed with Hitlers plans for sonic weapons and the Number 23. To me it's just album cover artwork.... from one of my favourite albums.

If you're aiming to find the source of the ultimate conspiritors, I'd have a look at banks. More importantly, the people who own those banks .... and then the banks who own them.

Whats interesting is that you'll not find out the names of the banks higher up the chain.....
PSN - sparkness08

Offline Cribertinokes

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96
« Reply #190 on: July 5, 2010, 06:53:25 pm »
Christianity is at least grounded in reality (ie, there was almost certainly a man called Jesus Christ who lived in the area of the world known as Palestine/Israel today who preached a message that became Christianity).

As opposed to believing that Proctor and Gamble are secretly running the world but put little clues that no-one understands in their corporate logo. Just to take the piss like.

Don't ridicule me mate, show some respect as I've done to everyone in this thread.

I could write books on why Christianity isn't grounded but that is completely besides the point.

From what I've gathered, they aren't cryptic clues at all, they are very clear message confirming allegiances to the NWO, why? Out of fear, out of pride, I don't know.

As I've said a 100 times this stuff interests me and provokes good arguement, mostly.

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: July 5, 2010, 07:00:26 pm »
Thomas Cook was an actual person.

There's a statue of him outside Leicester train station.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #192 on: July 5, 2010, 07:41:16 pm »
Don't be silly, it's hardly a current topic of debate and there is no need to debate because their are two parties who will never come to an agreement - science vs religion. However the NWO theories are current and don't have an answer but again you're split into groups, this time three - people who believe it, people who discount it and then the group I'm in, people who aren't sure either way.

It's an interesting topic with many unanswered questions and I like this sort of thing.

Rubbish. Although you might get 'out there' groups refusing to believe Science is 'real' because they are Religious, they are in the absolute minority.

Offline Slave

• shit joker - shit vicki vale too
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mmm, angel cake.
« Reply #193 on: July 5, 2010, 08:02:19 pm »

You sure about that?
It is most odd.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: July 5, 2010, 08:55:38 pm »
Get back on topic you gang of fuckwits. I want to learn stuff I didn't already know. That the world is full of crackpot theories, whether they be religious or conspiracy is hardly something we don't already know.

Anyway, every actor who has ever portrayed Jesus in film or tv has been injured on set. Is a true one.

Lucas off Eastenders is a Hot Chocolate tribute act on Saturday nights. Possibly made up.
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline Cribertinokes

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96
« Reply #195 on: July 5, 2010, 08:57:53 pm »
Rubbish. Although you might get 'out there' groups refusing to believe Science is 'real' because they are Religious, they are in the absolute minority.

How on earth is that rubbish? I'd thought you'd be the last person to disagree with a conspiracy theory on here considering your affection and love for the FA + Sralex.

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #196 on: July 5, 2010, 08:59:50 pm »
In 'Back to the Future' Doc Brown sets the time clock in the DeLorean to a day 25 years in the future. Today is that day.

When did he do that?

Offline Rusty Oysterburger

• Might be George Gillett
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: July 5, 2010, 09:00:13 pm »

Wrong, Butthead! ;)

He mentions 25 years in the future but doesn't actually set the clock for that date otherwise Marty would of ended up going there rather than 1955. In fact he makes no mention of it being 5th July either, the film takes place in October/November 1985/1955.

He ends up going to 2015 in the second movie.
www.twitter.com/savagefletch

"'Do it?' Dan, I'm not a Republic serial villain. Do you seriously think I'd explain my master-stroke if there remained the slightest chance of you affecting its outcome? I did it thirty-five minutes ago."

Offline Cribertinokes

• Legacy Fan
  • Justice For The 96
« Reply #198 on: July 5, 2010, 09:01:07 pm »
Get back on topic you gang of fuckwits. I want to learn stuff I didn't already know. That the world is full of crackpot theories, whether they be religious or conspiracy is hardly something we don't already know.

Anyway, every actor who has ever portrayed Jesus in film or tv has been injured on set. Is a true one.

Lucas off Eastenders is a Hot Chocolate tribute act on Saturday nights. Possibly made up.

Now that has to be untrue. And your last point is incredibly racist, it's Lenny Henry who is a Hot Chocolate tribute act, some people are so ignorant.

Offline jaffod

• Living a double life as Billy Bunter after midnight. Has until July 3rd to figure out what from his womans clothing range to wear.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Common beermat and towel thief.
« Reply #199 on: July 5, 2010, 09:01:56 pm »
It is impossible to break an egg by placing your thumb on the bottom of it, your index finger on the top of it and squeezing.