Author Topic: Rafa vs Chelsea fans  (Read 31163 times)

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Rafa vs Chelsea fans
« Reply #120 on: February 27, 2013, 11:00:51 pm »
The fans got him the sack though. How can we show him we're proper fans?

Bellends got him the sack.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline RideTheWalrus

• Legacy Fan
  • Urge to kill rising...
« Reply #121 on: February 27, 2013, 11:01:04 pm »
"Football is a lie"

Rafa Benitez

His home is here

Because he gets us

FSG hasn't the balls though

Don't start that shit.
Pretty happy with Arse taking it.

Disappointing.
[/quote]

Offline JohnHobbes

• Resident Expert Paronomasian
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: February 27, 2013, 11:01:06 pm »
If there is an interim Pope, do we wait to see how the Catholics take to him before he's given the job full time?

Depends if he wins them the inter-faith cup and apologises for mentioning their plastic crucifixes.

Rafa was right on the "interim" bit of his title, I saw that piece of stupidity when they shoved it under his name when interviewed last on ITV. It just makes the club look really petty and small time. We know he is interim Chelsea, did you really have to make it so publicly announced?

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: February 27, 2013, 11:01:14 pm »
Shame Fernando wasn't an interim
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!
KIMI RAIKKONEN LEGEND WDC 2007
Gomes flapping at a ball looks like a sealion trying to have a wank!

Offline himynameisntmark

• itsalgernonmuckbucketjuniorthethird
  • Kopite
« Reply #124 on: February 27, 2013, 11:01:16 pm »
Rafa had this squad, chance to win trophies and put himself in the shop window and he blew it

His ego is going t have to accept being at a smallish club because I cant see him getting a marquee job anytime soon

Squad? Their best center back is Ivanovic, who has spent a lot of (if not most) his time at right back. Chelsea's defence is possibly the worst in the top 4/5. Luiz and Cahill, for me, are far to erratic and have poor positional play. Their top 2 expenditures this year in Hazard and Oscar are still under 22, theyre still learning at the top level and are far too inconsistent. Whilst their star striker has been pretty much a dud since they signed him.

But I agree, he wont get another high profile gig over here for quite a while. Should never have gone there, it was a recipe for disaster and an opportunity for his critics to put the boot in

Offline gav91v

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #125 on: February 27, 2013, 11:01:30 pm »
The Chelsea supporters are proud of what they have done and that to them Rafa has finally "cracked". This isn't just a few of them, this is the whole lot of them. That is more worrying. They are just worthless, pathetic fans who are proud of what they have done in basically hounding a manager out of a job, when he has done the best he could during his time there. Well said Rafa.

Offline gutzie

• Main Stander
« Reply #126 on: February 27, 2013, 11:02:06 pm »
Can someone please explain to me what exactly he said that was wrong. These horrible Chelsea c*nts spend the whole game singing anti Benitez songs, and this in turn leads to the team playing badly. He has just said that they need to concentrate on supporting the players or else they will end up in The Europa League. What is wrong with this, or am I missing something.

Offline El Ninos Black Eye

• Legacy Fan
  • What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
« Reply #127 on: February 27, 2013, 11:02:10 pm »
"I'm being watched by the Secret Police and wondering when they’re going to come and take me away"

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: February 27, 2013, 11:02:14 pm »

Offline Scribble8

• Bad WUM. Nu hållar sin käft, jävla wumjävel......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: February 27, 2013, 11:02:16 pm »
Right but it will have the opposite effect to what he wants and Chelsea fans will likely give him even more grief but fuck them, they're Chelsea fans. Hope he gets away from here anyway, which he probably will after tonight.

Yep, fuck them.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: February 27, 2013, 11:02:17 pm »
"Football is a lie"

Rafa Benitez

His home is here

Because he gets us

Shite like this gets thread locked we got a manager.

Offline CarraG238

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #131 on: February 27, 2013, 11:02:18 pm »
Fuck Chelsea.

Hate that fucking club more than any other club in the world, Mancs included.
“It was the first game of the qualifying for us and well we can take a lot from it ,like I was talking to one of the guys from TNS about my internet connection at home and he said the reason I sometimes can't get on is because I am running the wrong browser with Windows 95 and he suggested I update to Windows XP” - 23 Carra Gold

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: February 27, 2013, 11:02:25 pm »
Don't start that shit.

I'm not thinking what your thinking

Brendan is our manager but surely there is a role for Rafa at the club?
Number 1 fan of Xabi Alonso Alberto Aquilani Raul Meireles. Barry is pure shite compared to Xabi Alberto Raul!!!!!

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #133 on: February 27, 2013, 11:02:32 pm »
Shame he won't be in charge for when those 'orrible cants come up here. See how to show proper respect to a manager.

What, like we did with Hodgson?
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline KUNGFUDANCER

• boring wum who thinks La Liga is on a par with the Scottish Premier League... clueless too... don't bother arguing with me because it will just make your head hurt...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: February 27, 2013, 11:02:50 pm »
Rafa spoke truth but he is also at fault for taking the job in the first place fully knowing the repercussions

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #135 on: February 27, 2013, 11:02:57 pm »
Shite like this gets thread locked we got a manager.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: February 27, 2013, 11:03:09 pm »
"Football is a lie"

Rafa Benitez

His home is here

Because he gets us

We've already got a manager

Offline Fanxxxxtastic

• Will be very sadly missed on RAWK and elsewhere.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a proud cyber terrorist!
« Reply #137 on: February 27, 2013, 11:03:19 pm »
Basically, Rafa's just saying forget about me, and get behind the team, but they're too fucking stupid to understand it.
http://twitter.com/Fanxxxxtastic

"A big heart has space for everyone" - Rafa Benitez

Smash the cull!  Smash the BNP!

Offline RideTheWalrus

• Legacy Fan
  • Urge to kill rising...
« Reply #138 on: February 27, 2013, 11:03:22 pm »

He wouldn't want to be any other position than the manager. Anyway, it could possibly undermine Rodgers.
Pretty happy with Arse taking it.

Disappointing.
[/quote]

Offline steveeastend

• Learnt to play them drums
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: February 27, 2013, 11:03:40 pm »
One thing does need to be said: in the post-Benitez era, there was media-led clamour (but also some politicking going on at the club) to make the club more English; the idea being that the club had lost the very essence of what it means to be ‘Liverpool’. Guillem Ballague 18/11/10

Offline Scribble8

• Bad WUM. Nu hållar sin käft, jävla wumjävel......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: February 27, 2013, 11:03:59 pm »
I'd like Rafa to last until our game, play the chelsea reserves to let us win 10-0 and thereafter moon the chelsea crowd as we sing YNWA!

;D

He wouldn't do that though. As he said, he's a professional and he'll act like the classy man he is.

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: February 27, 2013, 11:04:41 pm »
Glad Rafa is speaking out

He's made all their fan look small minded twats

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: February 27, 2013, 11:04:46 pm »

I don't recall any anti Hodgson chants or banners, even near the end... and definitely not within the first month of his arrival.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #143 on: February 27, 2013, 11:04:48 pm »
Bellends got him the sack.
Do you think those bellends have changed their mind?

It would have to be a large portion of the fan base to get rid of him, they can't all be bellends, can they?
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline keith3

• Main Stander
« Reply #144 on: February 27, 2013, 11:05:36 pm »
I expect Rafa's next move after Chelsea will be something like this:

1. Spend the next 12 months out of work, telling us he's turned down countless opportunities over the months while he waits for the "right project".
2. In the mean time, he'll write a book or two detailing how he turned the Istanbul tie on its head. A lot of emphasis on what he said at half time and Finnan's injury.
3. Could probably do with another website. His broad beaming face on the front page. A lot of articles on tactics and reminders of the Istanbul win. Djimi was in the shower.
4. Fireside chats. Lotss of them. £50 a head. Hear him talk about..himself.

Then the next sugar daddy/reigning CL champ/bitter rival will pop up and he'll have a bite of it. Their fans will hate him. The results will be poor. He'll be gone. Rinse and repeat.

Rafa, break the cycle. Lower your expectations. Go for a normal club. Preferably one where you haven't already insulted the fans, or one where they aren't on the back of a treble winning season and have expectations. You're destroying your reputation with these stints.

“I’ve always said that you can live without water for many days, but you can’t live for a second without hope.”
”I use a quote with the players,“Per aspera ad astra”, which is Latin for ‘through adversity to the stars’.”
“My biggest mentor is myself because I’ve had to study, so that’s been my biggest influence.”

-- Brendan Rodgers

Offline Twelfth Man

• Rhianna fan. my arse! Someone fill me in. Any takers? :) We are the fabulous CFC...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: February 27, 2013, 11:05:51 pm »
Fuck Chelsea.

Hate that fucking club more than any other club in the world, Mancs included.
I'm feeling this.
The courts, the rich, the powerful or those in authority never lie. It has been dealt with 'by the courts' nothing to see here run along.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: February 27, 2013, 11:06:04 pm »
Fucking hell, Rafa's in full flow.  LOL!

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport

Chelsea interim boss Rafa Benitez: They gave me the title of interim manager which is a massive mistake. I am the manager & I will manage."

As usual, Rafa metaphorically drops his kecks and slaps his balls across the owners face.

Good.

There'll always be a spot at LFC for Rafa if BR ever decides he's taken us as far as he can.

Offline Anywhichwayicant

• Clique member #2,367, #FakeNews. Banned Closet Bluenose. "Captain, I am sensing the bleeding obvious!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm too moist and tender to retire.
« Reply #147 on: February 27, 2013, 11:06:25 pm »
Nope, that's different.

Apparently.

Offline rob1408

• Legacy Fan
Re: Re: Rafa vs Chelsea fans
« Reply #148 on: February 27, 2013, 11:06:49 pm »
Glad Rafa is speaking out

He's made all their fan look small minded twats

In all fairness, that was blatantly obvious before he took over.  Fuck knows who Chelsea will appoint next, I honestly can't see anyone wanting the job.

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me
« Reply #149 on: February 27, 2013, 11:07:13 pm »
Can someone please explain to me what exactly he said that was wrong. These horrible Chelsea c*nts spend the whole game singing anti Benitez songs, and this in turn leads to the team playing badly. He has just said that they need to concentrate on supporting the players or else they will end up in The Europa League. What is wrong with this, or am I missing something.

Er, nothing of course. Not that that will stop the classless Chelsea fans, clueless media and the usual suspects on here who post on every Rafa thread within seconds of one opening from slagging him off.

Rafa just doesn't give a fuck though. Says what he wants, does what he wants, regardless of what anyone expects or conventional wisdom dictates.

If you can't respect that....

Offline muyuu

• Google Groomer. reddit remain campaigner.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Rafa - fact
« Reply #150 on: February 27, 2013, 11:07:19 pm »
They sure proved Rafa's point that the plastics are terrible fans.
"Chelsea have confirmed that their interim fans will leave the club when Roman Abramovich does"
-sinnermichael

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=303961.msg11432382#msg11432382

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #151 on: February 27, 2013, 11:07:24 pm »
Very crafty of Rafa actually.

For the first time he can actually see that they might not get 4th so he decides to blame the fans for it in plenty of time.

Nice one.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: February 27, 2013, 11:07:27 pm »
I expect Rafa's next move after Chelsea will be something like this:

1. Spend the next 12 months out of work, telling us he's turned down countless opportunities over the months while he waits for the "right project".
2. In the mean time, he'll write a book or two detailing how he turned the Istanbul tie on its head. A lot of emphasis on what he said at half time and Finnan's injury.
3. Could probably do with another website. His broad beaming face on the front page. A lot of articles on tactics and reminders of the Istanbul win. Djimi was in the shower.
4. Fireside chats. Lotss of them. £50 a head. Hear him talk about..himself.

Then the next sugar daddy/reigning CL champ/bitter rival will pop up and he'll have a bite of it. Their fans will hate him. The results will be poor. He'll be gone. Rinse and repeat.

Rafa, break the cycle. Lower your expectations. Go for a normal club. Preferably one where you haven't already insulted the fans, or one where they aren't on the back of a treble winning season and have expectations. You're destroying your reputation with these stints.

Congratulations. I think that's the biggest load of bollocks I've read on here in ages.

Offline Cattive Maniere

• Legacy Fan
  • Mentalita Ultras
    • bettingtips365
« Reply #153 on: February 27, 2013, 11:07:48 pm »
rafa fumming  ;D lovely to see  ;D

Offline TALBERT

• Shite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: February 27, 2013, 11:07:57 pm »

There'll always be a spot at LFC for Rafa if BR ever decides he's taken us as far as he can.

Subtle

Offline Paddock.

• Main Stander
  • Heart as big as my hometown.
« Reply #155 on: February 27, 2013, 11:08:10 pm »
Link to the presser: http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,26691,12606,00.html

Top man, top manager. It won't happen but I'd love to see him back here in another role. He's probably got better options on the continent. He's too good to have to deal with our media every week.
'Football works in cycles... Liverpool will be back.'

Offline El Ninos Black Eye

• Legacy Fan
  • What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
« Reply #156 on: February 27, 2013, 11:08:24 pm »
Basically, Rafa's just saying forget about me, and get behind the team, but they're too fucking stupid to understand it.
Exactly, he's a humble man and he is just telling them its not about me its about YOUR team, so support. Maybe they just prefer a manager who thinks it is all about me, me, me. 
"I'm being watched by the Secret Police and wondering when they’re going to come and take me away"

Offline -Willo-

• -the wisp-
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #157 on: February 27, 2013, 11:08:51 pm »
I'm glad this has happened from a selfish point of view, it'd of hurt to see him be successful and start to love Chelsea etc.. Bet he appreciates ours fans 100x more than he already did (That isn't saying he didn't already) now after his stint in London.

Hope he's back sometime in the future, what a man.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: February 27, 2013, 11:09:05 pm »
Subtle

Not subtle at all, i like BR and i think he'll take us far, signs are there that we're improving although not consistently, however i wouldn't be opposed to Rafa being at the club as manager in the future, just not at the moment or in the next few years.

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #159 on: February 27, 2013, 11:09:12 pm »
How fucking hilarious.

That's made my night.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt