Author Topic: Charity Shield tickets  (Read 158514 times)

Offline id77

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Charity Shield tickets
« Reply #1320 on: July 9, 2019, 06:29:36 pm »
Normal for finals and euro aways

It’s nonsense as allows you to legitimately pass the tickets on to someone else as alluded to above

It’s not a final or euro away though

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #1321 on: July 9, 2019, 06:32:25 pm »
It’s not a final or euro away though
I guess it’s technically a final.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #1322 on: July 9, 2019, 06:32:59 pm »
Down on 8, anxious wait now

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1323 on: July 9, 2019, 06:40:12 pm »
Does anyone have the seating plan with price splits? Or what end we are?

We are East

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1324 on: July 9, 2019, 06:41:45 pm »
The details thing is probably to do with the collection. Get everyone to give their details and it stops anyone from forgetting to give the right persons if they're passing the ticket on.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #1325 on: July 9, 2019, 08:22:25 pm »
Glad we're east, we've won at that end! :D

Don't see why we can't collect at Anfield - "For a consistent service" - on no, we can't have locals having any advantage!! ::)

The Wembley parking link seems to be blank too  :-\
Just took ages to open
We are a team of one half.

Offline Yozza1

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1326 on: July 9, 2019, 08:28:56 pm »
This new special post only is a load of bollocks at a cost also. If I live in Liverpool I should be able to collect at the ticket office

Offline stefbs

• Main Stander
« Reply #1327 on: July 9, 2019, 08:32:18 pm »
I can't understand why someone can buy the ticket for this match and give the details of another person. If you dont go, you shouldnt be able to pass the ticket to someone else.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1328 on: July 9, 2019, 08:32:50 pm »
This new special post only is a load of bollocks at a cost also. If I live in Liverpool I should be able to collect at the ticket office

It's not new, they've always done it

I've been to Wembley 3 times, the last in 2012 and each time I've had to pay about £8 for delivery of the ticket.

Ignore, misread the post
« Last Edit: July 9, 2019, 08:48:56 pm by scouser102002 »

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1329 on: July 9, 2019, 08:44:00 pm »
They will be sent out by ticket zone again. Club has done it for nearly every final/semi since 2006, when they got robbed. The tickets don't even go to anfield.

They previously allowed collection at anfield, which meant getting them posted to the club. It was a nightmare for the basel final. For Kiev they weren't available to collect until the club had sorted through them all. So it actually took longer to get them than if you selected post.
« Last Edit: July 9, 2019, 08:46:30 pm by Craig S »

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1330 on: July 9, 2019, 09:56:35 pm »
I can't understand why someone can buy the ticket for this match and give the details of another person. If you dont go, you shouldnt be able to pass the ticket to someone else.

Lots of season tickets are in different names than the people who actually use them. If they worked it out the average age of Anfield is probably about 137 according to the system by now :lmao
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #1331 on: July 9, 2019, 11:16:14 pm »
Glad we're east, we've won at that end! :D

Don't see why we can't collect at Anfield - "For a consistent service" - on no, we can't have locals having any advantage!! ::)

The Wembley parking link seems to be blank too  :-\
Just took ages to open
Damn it if I wasn’t getting in I was hoping it would go off in the Green Man beer garden at least. Where’s good on the east side pubs?

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #1332 on: July 9, 2019, 11:24:04 pm »
Lots of season tickets are in different names than the people who actually use them. If they worked it out the average age of Anfield is probably about 137 according to the system by now :lmao

Didn't they work out that according to the names and DOB on the ticket system that 20% of people in the whole country over the age of 100 apparently we're Liverpool season ticket holders  :lmao

Sooner the amnesty comes in the better

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #1333 on: July 9, 2019, 11:35:29 pm »
Damn it if I wasn’t getting in I was hoping it would go off in the Green Man beer garden at least. Where’s good on the east side pubs?

The Torch - ynwa !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Hij

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #1334 on: July 10, 2019, 12:06:24 am »

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #1335 on: July 10, 2019, 09:29:27 am »
Didn't they work out that according to the names and DOB on the ticket system that 20% of people in the whole country over the age of 100 apparently we're Liverpool season ticket holders  :lmao

Sooner the amnesty comes in the better

No more amnesties!!

If your name isn’t the one registered to the ST then you lose it. It’s not something you should pass down to your friend/family member!! There’s probably hundreds in the ground biting there nails over this

Offline RSoares21

• Kopite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #1336 on: July 10, 2019, 09:46:32 am »
If the Season Ticket Holder or Member eligible to buy the ticket is not attending the game, the details of the person you are giving your ticket to MUST be provided on the online form.

This is ridiculous. Why should they be able to buy a ticket and give it to someone with no credits.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #1337 on: July 10, 2019, 09:47:58 am »
No more amnesties!!

If your name isn’t the one registered to the ST then you lose it. It’s not something you should pass down to your friend/family member!! There’s probably hundreds in the ground biting there nails over this

There's one next summer I think which was said would be the last one and no other changes would then be allowed.

Just need to rebuild the anny road end and clear as many off the waiting list as possible. The re open it up again once it's at zero

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #1338 on: July 10, 2019, 09:49:00 am »
This is ridiculous. Why should they be able to buy a ticket and give it to someone with no credits.

Just the way it's always been. It's not right but it's something we didn't already no

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1339 on: July 10, 2019, 10:10:11 am »
There's one next summer I think which was said would be the last one and no other changes would then be allowed.

Just need to rebuild the anny road end and clear as many off the waiting list as possible. The re open it up again once it's at zero

But re-open it to members with all 19 home games or an average of say 17 home games over a few seasons.  ;)

Offline Booze And Glory

• Main Stander
« Reply #1340 on: July 10, 2019, 11:44:58 am »
Anyone thinking of getting the train to Watford Junction, then the tube to Wembley Central from there, don't bother as there's no tube service to wembley central at all that day  :no

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #1341 on: July 10, 2019, 01:05:04 pm »

I didn't know there had been any, let alone that there was one next summer. Think they need to tell people if it's official. I know of loads used by other people than the named STH.
We are a team of one half.

Offline Gladbach73

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1342 on: July 10, 2019, 01:49:38 pm »
I didn't know there had been any, let alone that there was one next summer. Think they need to tell people if it's official. I know of loads used by other people than the named STH.

Here's one for all those people saying you shouldn't pass on a long held season ticket. When an LFC supporter had shares (and the entitlement for tickets under those shares), were they asked to revoke ownership once they passed on, or could the bequeath to a relative? The answer is the latter. If you've had a season ticket for years (and from days when they weren't sold out and you could still get one), why shouldn't you be able to bequeath it to a close relative? The longevity of holding a season ticket is not considered by the Club, and unfairly compared to Members Cards by many, a lot of whom have multiples and only held them for a "few years".

The whole system is a can of worms, make a bigger ground and see your chances of a league (if you can get on the bloody roundabout) or final ticket diminish even further. One things for certain the corporates requests won't suffer will they?
"If Everton were playing in my back garden, I'd close the curtains"

Offline Giovanni

• C'mon Chelsea!!! Stood on the Spyin Kop, the tricky bitch. Look out!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1343 on: July 10, 2019, 01:49:52 pm »
It is coming - it's been postponed whilst they get Fan ID up and running with members cards first.
cyas

Offline Giovanni

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1344 on: July 10, 2019, 01:51:33 pm »
Well maybe they should give those who want to get on away ladder a chance then.
How did the member get on the away ladder ahead of you?
cyas

Offline Giovanni

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1345 on: July 10, 2019, 01:53:48 pm »
Oh and the echo want stringing up for that article now given it was a load of shite and basically a stub hub promo.

Who wrote it?
cyas

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1346 on: July 10, 2019, 02:21:36 pm »
It is coming - it's been postponed whilst they get Fan ID up and running with members cards first.

Fan ID isn't happening this season so can't see it happening before next summer and so unlikely they'd do this and an amnesty at the same time.

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1347 on: July 10, 2019, 02:41:04 pm »
Here's one for all those people saying you shouldn't pass on a long held season ticket. When an LFC supporter had shares (and the entitlement for tickets under those shares), were they asked to revoke ownership once they passed on, or could the bequeath to a relative? The answer is the latter. If you've had a season ticket for years (and from days when they weren't sold out and you could still get one), why shouldn't you be able to bequeath it to a close relative? The longevity of holding a season ticket is not considered by the Club, and unfairly compared to Members Cards by many, a lot of whom have multiples and only held them for a "few years".

The whole system is a can of worms, make a bigger ground and see your chances of a league (if you can get on the bloody roundabout) or final ticket diminish even further. One things for certain the corporates requests won't suffer will they?

Your spot on, if you have gone for years with someone eg your Dad, he dies and you want to continue going with your son, he should definately be able to take it on - people say its queue jumping but if you don't allow it what you will eventually end up with is people scattered around the ground all sitting by themselves.

Offline L40PDG

• Boys Pen
  • 1st appearance Liverpool 5 Stoke 1 5/3/83
« Reply #1348 on: July 10, 2019, 04:11:27 pm »
Does anyone think it will drop to 16 credits for members which is what me and my lads are on ? I'd like to remain optimisitic given that the games at the begining of August and alot of people will be away on holiday. I just get the feeling  that culture is changing and those that qualify will be buying tickets and passing them on just in case the credit comes into play somewhere down the line. 
Dortmund-Instanbul-Athens-Basel-Madrid
The greatest days of my aways

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1349 on: July 10, 2019, 04:14:44 pm »
Does anyone think it will drop to 16 credits for members which is what me and my lads are on ? I'd like to remain optimisitic given that the games at the begining of August and alot of people will be away on holiday. I just get the feeling  that culture is changing and those that qualify will be buying tickets and passing them on just in case the credit comes into play somewhere down the line. 

Think you’ll be fine

Think it says credit is worthless for future in the sales listing so will stop the credit hunters

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1350 on: July 10, 2019, 04:20:06 pm »
Super Cup has dropped to all members, would say you’re fine on 16

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1351 on: July 10, 2019, 04:21:43 pm »

Not quite comparable, Super Cup is midweek and far end of Europe.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1352 on: July 10, 2019, 04:35:58 pm »
Not quite comparable, Super Cup is midweek and far end of Europe.
Shows interest from regulars, those factors are fair but this also has nearly 6 times more tickets available.

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1353 on: July 10, 2019, 04:38:23 pm »
Shows interest from regulars, those factors are fair but this also has nearly 6 times more tickets available.

And 10 time more expensive.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1354 on: July 10, 2019, 04:56:21 pm »
And 10 time more expensive.
it will drop, how far it’s hard to say yet, I need to drop significantly so maybe I’m being too positive

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1355 on: July 10, 2019, 04:58:33 pm »
HAHA fucking hell mate its 2 hours to London you know and half the fucking fam live down south. Just SLIGHTLY different to a game being played 1700 miles away.

Offline L40PDG

• Boys Pen
  • 1st appearance Liverpool 5 Stoke 1 5/3/83
« Reply #1356 on: July 10, 2019, 04:59:09 pm »
Think you’ll be fine

Think it says credit is worthless for future in the sales listing so will stop the credit hunters

Thanks i had missed that they have said that the credit is worthless
Dortmund-Instanbul-Athens-Basel-Madrid
The greatest days of my aways

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1357 on: July 10, 2019, 05:00:19 pm »
HAHA fucking hell mate its 2 hours to London you know and half the fucking fam live down south. Just SLIGHTLY different to a game being played 1700 miles away.

Bit rum

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1358 on: July 10, 2019, 05:02:24 pm »

Offline an tha

• RAWK's Serious Voice Of Reason And Logic. We'd all be lost without him, lost, I tell you! Mathematically-speaking, not banned yet......
  • Kopite
  • Talking about The Reds an tha....
« Reply #1359 on: July 10, 2019, 05:21:22 pm »
Anyone know why they seem to have got 100 odd more tickets than us?

29,074 us

29,187 them