Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2091788 times)

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #15120 on: July 29, 2020, 09:31:20 pm »
Yeah same here had a great day out. All that went last year should go in a ballot  ;D

I'd second that

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #15121 on: July 29, 2020, 10:11:04 pm »
Yeah same here had a great day out. All that went last year should go in a ballot  ;D
Oh go on then!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Shaneee.

• Siannn's alter ego
  • Anny Roader
  • Y N W A
« Reply #15122 on: July 29, 2020, 10:26:47 pm »
Can the name on a members card be changed? Hoping to do so before I have to verify just got to 14 on the card this year but its registered to my uncle (i have full use of it)

You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15123 on: July 29, 2020, 11:18:35 pm »
Pretty sure you can't transfer your card with credits on to someone else but might be wrong.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15124 on: July 30, 2020, 09:18:49 am »
Pretty sure you can't transfer your card with credits on to someone else but might be wrong.

You cant, but he will be able to transfer the name during the fan update for remaining members, whenever that will be

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15125 on: July 30, 2020, 09:24:56 am »
You cant, but he will be able to transfer the name during the fan update for remaining members, whenever that will be

Ah OK, I didn't think they allowed members to give their card to someone else when we did the update, I thought all you could do was update your own details on it.

Offline Shaneee.

• Siannn's alter ego
  • Anny Roader
  • Y N W A
« Reply #15126 on: July 30, 2020, 10:21:08 am »

Hopefully so I tried to find something on the site re this and couldn’t. Thanks scouser

You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #15127 on: July 30, 2020, 11:41:03 am »
You cannot just transfer it

The one opportunity is during fan update for that card whenever it's group is selected (13+, new 13+, 4+ all members)

Imagine now it is on 13+ it will be in the group after the season ticket holders have completed theirs

Be prepared to have proof they have been using it

Offline Shaneee.

• Siannn's alter ego
  • Anny Roader
  • Y N W A
« Reply #15128 on: July 30, 2020, 01:43:22 pm »
You cannot just transfer it

The one opportunity is during fan update for that card whenever it's group is selected (13+, new 13+, 4+ all members)

Imagine now it is on 13+ it will be in the group after the season ticket holders have completed theirs

Be prepared to have proof they have been using it

So I will be able to change the card to my name and verify using my ID (passport/driving license) ?

You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15129 on: July 30, 2020, 02:58:07 pm »
So I will be able to change the card to my name and verify using my ID (passport/driving license) ?

Should be able to yes... if the card was in the name of a real person before hand

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15130 on: July 30, 2020, 04:53:19 pm »

You need their ID as well, and proof you've been using it regularly.

Offline Shaneee.

• Siannn's alter ego
  • Anny Roader
  • Y N W A
« Reply #15131 on: July 30, 2020, 09:44:48 pm »
You need their ID as well, and proof you've been using it regularly.

Can get that alright. I presume my card being the card used for transactions would count to show I have been using it?

You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15132 on: July 31, 2020, 08:15:19 am »
Can get that alright. I presume my card being the card used for transactions would count to show I have been using it?

You should be fine with that then, just keep an eye out for when remaining members have to complete fan update

Offline di

• Main Stander
« Reply #15133 on: July 31, 2020, 11:02:47 am »
Are people renewing their members card for next season? I haven't seen anything official from LFC asking for us to do this or maybe it's just me.

Appreciate if anyone can give me an update on this in preparation of the famous bulk sales (even more carnage this coming season)

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #15134 on: July 31, 2020, 11:04:53 am »
I very much doubt there'll be bulk sales this season

If you had your membership on autorenew then check your bank account as the club have already processed it.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15135 on: July 31, 2020, 01:05:45 pm »
There goes any slim hope of fans returning to stadiums in October

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15136 on: July 31, 2020, 02:28:46 pm »
Are people renewing their members card for next season? I haven't seen anything official from LFC asking for us to do this or maybe it's just me.

Appreciate if anyone can give me an update on this in preparation of the famous bulk sales (even more carnage this coming season)

No benefit to me renewing unless I know I'll be able attend at some stage this season. Will wait until the club release details, whenever that may be but is likely to be the new year at this stage

Offline di

• Main Stander
« Reply #15137 on: July 31, 2020, 02:29:06 pm »
I very much doubt there'll be bulk sales this season

If you had your membership on autorenew then check your bank account as the club have already processed it.

Thanks mate, just got an email from LFC TO to renew. Having seen the latest update from the government, if they do not let fans into the stadium or a reduced amount, it's pretty expensive for doing membership.

should the club give a discount for membership due to some people's finance are not as strong as it used to be and the membership value might be decreased this coming season.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #15138 on: July 31, 2020, 06:28:17 pm »
the club could extend the 2020-21 membership to 2021-22 as well if needed - YNWA !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15139 on: July 31, 2020, 08:33:25 pm »
Club needs be pulled up for this, it’s just ridiculous right now they’ve took over £100 for our 4 members cards renewals with no realistic prospect of tickets for the rest of this year, it should have been postponed until it was 100% certain fans would return. Credit talk shouldn’t even be in the conversation, this is right up there with the furloughing staff scandal.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #15140 on: July 31, 2020, 08:44:14 pm »
But they gave you 3 weeks to stop the auto renew process. They told everyone to take their membership off auto renew if they didn't want to pay the money with no realistic chance of football anytime soon.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15141 on: August 1, 2020, 08:40:57 am »
Club store queue ‘over an hour’

Not seen those words for a while. Almost missed them

Offline lucho07072016

• Main Stander
« Reply #15142 on: August 1, 2020, 10:42:07 am »
Fingers crossed the queue site used today for the new kit launch isn't the new ticketing one. Been on "more than an hour" for 3 hours without getting in.

Two mates of mine had the shirts in baskets, went to pay and it crashed and put them in the back of the queue. Sigh.

Offline REDMEN98

• Main Stander
« Reply #15143 on: August 1, 2020, 10:52:19 am »
I Been in the queue since 9 am for the new shirts, The queue paused at one point, Hope Nike stocked up the shirts well, 22 minutes left. I’m dreading getting the tickets For next season if the fans Are allowed to come back in at Anfield. 

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15144 on: August 1, 2020, 01:09:54 pm »
One thing ive noticed with the online store queue is that you can click on your queue ID at the bottom which gives you a link which i can paste into another window and still keep my place in the queue. I wonder if this means we'll be able to get friends/family who don't qualify to queue for us and send us the queue ID if they're in a better position.
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15145 on: August 1, 2020, 01:28:15 pm »
I started queuing at 11am, it finally dropped from over an hour down to 12mins and is now back at over an hour. Ah, the good old days! ;D

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15146 on: August 2, 2020, 09:28:59 am »
One thing ive noticed with the online store queue is that you can click on your queue ID at the bottom which gives you a link which i can paste into another window and still keep my place in the queue. I wonder if this means we'll be able to get friends/family who don't qualify to queue for us and send us the queue ID if they're in a better position.

Ha. Nice to see we're all finding new ways to game the system!  ;D

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #15147 on: August 2, 2020, 11:20:57 am »
Club needs be pulled up for this, it’s just ridiculous right now they’ve took over £100 for our 4 members cards renewals with no realistic prospect of tickets for the rest of this year, it should have been postponed until it was 100% certain fans would return. Credit talk shouldn’t even be in the conversation, this is right up there with the furloughing staff scandal.

in the mails the club sent out for renewals it does give you the option to a refund within 14 days if needed :

Please note that you have 14 days from the date of this email to cancel your LFC Official Membership and receive a refund.

If you’d like to cancel, please contact us on +44 151 264 2500 within this timeframe or email via this link. You will be liable to pay for the costs of returning any goods that have been prepared and dispatched as a result of your automatic renewal.

hope this helps you out mate - YNWA !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #15148 on: August 2, 2020, 03:24:14 pm »

I got an email before they auto renewed mine and another 1 week after they took the money. I’ve cancelled mine and got a response the following day saying I’ll have a refund in 10 working day’s.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15149 on: August 2, 2020, 05:32:40 pm »
Let's be honest, they should not be charging full whack for membership this year anyway

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15150 on: August 2, 2020, 07:09:29 pm »
This season if everyone knew you can get 25% off Nike in your “bday month”, nobody would buy a lfc membership, as essentially they are giving  free money to the club  as I doubt fans will be back this coming season.

Offline DangerScouse

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15151 on: August 3, 2020, 09:21:16 am »
Let's be honest, they should not be charging full whack for membership this year anyway

Yep. I cancelled out of principle, if they had halved the price I would have renewed to be honest.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15152 on: August 3, 2020, 09:49:46 am »
I renewed because of a few things:

Fear of losing credits.
Fear of forgetting and missing some future deadline.
Fear of anything that would work against me in the future.

I get they have to release it.
And I get they have given the option of not.
And I get they can't know how many games.

But be nice when they DO know how many games, have some discount for those who have not yet renewed, and for those who have some sort of gesture such as food/drink/club site voucher.

Otherwise if not, we all feel a bit short changed. Not the greatest amount in the world, but all adds up and doesn't help their reputation.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15153 on: August 3, 2020, 11:24:24 am »
I renewed because of a few things:

Fear of losing credits.
Fear of forgetting and missing some future deadline.
Fear of anything that would work against me in the future.

I get they have to release it.
And I get they have given the option of not.
And I get they can't know how many games.

But be nice when they DO know how many games, have some discount for those who have not yet renewed, and for those who have some sort of gesture such as food/drink/club site voucher.

Otherwise if not, we all feel a bit short changed. Not the greatest amount in the world, but all adds up and doesn't help their reputation.

The way you set this out I assumed you'd written a poem  :D

I ended up doing the same tbf. Agree they should make some sort of gesture at the very least. £30-odd quid in this climate for no real reason isn't ideal. They could easily dish out some matchday vouchers for the future and a few free months to LFCTV.
YNWA.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15154 on: August 3, 2020, 11:30:00 am »

There will be a pre-login for ticket sales I imagine, that's whats been said in the past and the new site facilitates it

Will just be a check on your membership number I imagine, not sure if it will limit to 1 per qualifying card through

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #15155 on: August 4, 2020, 11:45:11 am »
Why is everyone afraid of losing credits if they don't renew ffs. That has never happened.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15156 on: August 4, 2020, 11:46:15 am »
Why is everyone afraid of losing credits if they don't renew ffs. That has never happened.

Yeah, it's bizarre that people still think that

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15157 on: August 4, 2020, 12:16:44 pm »
I think there was something in the way the latest email was worded that made it sound like you would have to renew at some point this season to keep them.

EDIT: It said "If you choose to renew at a later date within the 2020/21 season, your ticketing purchase history will not be affected"

I think the way it specified 2020/21 season has maybe worried some people.

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #15158 on: August 4, 2020, 12:28:22 pm »
Got a survey through from the club this morning asking for feedback about fans returning to the stadium.
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Offline DangerScouse

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15159 on: August 4, 2020, 01:02:59 pm »
Yeah, just did it myself.