The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool Life

Smiley tunnel faces

(1/3) > >>

Andy @ Allerton!:
I mentioned this to my missus a few decades ago and she hadn't noticed til then and now when we drive past the Liver Buildings, it always makes us smile

Little happy smiley tunnel thingy :)

AndyMuller:
Strange man.

Crosby Nick:

--- Quote from: AndyMuller on January 13, 2022, 11:14:16 am ---Strange man.

--- End quote ---

:lmao

Not quite sure what the tunnel but refers to, unless you mean when you catch sight of the Liver Building as you come out of them.

Always remember my Grandad taking me into town by bus or sometimes driving in and straining to catch a glimpse of the Liver birds though. Still do slightly on the occasions I’m back, it is such an iconic building.

Son of Spion:

--- Quote from: AndyMuller on January 13, 2022, 11:14:16 am ---Strange man.

--- End quote ---
I must be strange too. 😊

If I'm not mistaken, Andy is referring to the Mersey Tunnel ventilation tower on The Strand. It looks, especially in certain lighting, like it has little faces on each side.

Crosby Nick:

--- Quote from: Son of Spion on January 13, 2022, 11:40:39 am ---I must be strange too. 😊

If I'm not mistaken, Andy is referring to the Mersey Tunnel ventilation tower on The Strand. It looks, especially in certain lighting, like it has little faces on each side.

--- End quote ---

Oh. That makes more sense! I know where you mean.

I withdraw my nostalgic remarks about how seeing a famous building makes me feel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version