Author Topic: PL: Wolves 0 vs 1 Liverpool Divock 90+4’  (Read 33572 times)

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
Re: PL: Wolves 0 vs 1 Liverpool Divock 90+4’
« Reply #680 on: December 6, 2021, 02:13:05 pm »
Their only route out was Traore who has no idea what to do when given a decision. A couple of times he got at us, but usually just didn't know where he was going. They need to play through their technical players more, which I presume they will do against weaker teams.
Traore is a strange one, he seemed to have improved his end product massively around 19/20 which led him to being linked with the likes of us, getting intl callups etc. He seems to have gone backwards again since then. Maybe it was the likes of Jota and Jimenez that made him look better.

Bit silly that we too 3 or 4 yellows fouling him in our own half so we were worried when maybe we just needed to be a bit cooler.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline Kalito

• Legacy Fan
  • ***JFT97***
« Reply #681 on: December 6, 2021, 02:29:35 pm »
Who was the commentator on the Sky highlights which are on YouTube?

Whoever it was didn’t half talk some shite, apparently Salah ‘had to score’ from the chance just before the goal which he hits quite tamely at the keepers near post. Now granted he could and should have done better with the chance but it would have been some goal had he scored from there, he was being closed down by 2 defenders!
No idea - some clueless brummie twat by sounds of it as he did talk a fair bit of shite throughout - he co-commentated with Rob Palmer on our match on Bein Sports/Sports TV/Sky (based on their highlights).
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Mr Bill Shankly

"be careful of media, they can make you hate the oppressed and love the oppressors." - Malcolm X

The notion that an Occupier is defending itself is as absurd as the notion that the rapist is defending itself from the victim.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #682 on: December 6, 2021, 02:50:35 pm »
I mean that’d only solidify how fucking evil they are if they sing that with their current manager being who he is.

"Your manager's Scouse, your manager's Scouse, you two faced bastards, your manager's Scouse."
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #683 on: December 6, 2021, 02:57:02 pm »
Traore is a strange one, he seemed to have improved his end product massively around 19/20 which led him to being linked with the likes of us, getting intl callups etc. He seems to have gone backwards again since then. Maybe it was the likes of Jota and Jimenez that made him look better.

Bit silly that we too 3 or 4 yellows fouling him in our own half so we were worried when maybe we just needed to be a bit cooler.

Traore throws his arms up in disgust when he gets chopped down - but in reality he's happy to get fouled because he doesn't know what to do with the ball.

For example - he "won" the ball deep in our end when VVD sort of misplayed it (after muscling Traore off the ball) - he proceeded to dribble and instead of at least attempting a shot on Alisson (whom he would have sort of been 1 on 1 with) - he passed to Hwang who was running diagonally away from the goal - Trent then marshalled the ball away.

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #684 on: December 6, 2021, 04:14:13 pm »
Massively tense and frustrating game at times, but it only made it all the more satisfying to get the winner. I don´t think we played badly at all. In fact I thought we played with skill, imagination and determination throughout. Wolves put in a solid defensive effort and made it very difficult for us, in a difficult ground to go to. We mainly just seemed to lack the final touch.

It is a cliche, and it has probably been said a hundred times on here already, and by the journalists, but these are the matches that win you league titles. The relief and the joy of the 94th minute winner was immense, and it showed.

Goal aside, I think Origi showed his qualities from the minute he was brought on. He´s gives our attack something different. He has excellent hold-up play, is an imposing physical presence, and he has shown time and time again he will step up to the plate when we most need it. He will be remembered for a long long time to come.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #685 on: December 6, 2021, 05:15:28 pm »
Yes, Rob Palmer, no less!

Would have thought a respected commentator like him (IMO he's quite good), who's been on the LFC Media News programmes, would have seen that the best right back in't world was on't fucking pitch?!

Proper dumb comment.

Coady's from St Helens anyway. He's as Scouse as Johnny Vegas.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Sorted!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bosso Ngenkani.
« Reply #686 on: December 6, 2021, 06:08:37 pm »
Who was the commentator on the Sky highlights which are on YouTube?

Whoever it was didn’t half talk some shite, apparently Salah ‘had to score’ from the chance just before the goal which he hits quite tamely at the keepers near post. Now granted he could and should have done better with the chance but it would have been some goal had he scored from there, he was being closed down by 2 defenders!

It was Lee Hendrie
We'll visit the Folies Bergeres,
They like to see the Scousers there,
The women are lovely with skin like a peach,
But no one can move it like Kenny Dalglish.

Offline Sorted!!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bosso Ngenkani.
« Reply #687 on: December 6, 2021, 06:09:18 pm »
No idea - some clueless brummie twat by sounds of it as he did talk a fair bit of shite throughout - he co-commentated with Rob Palmer on our match on Bein Sports/Sports TV/Sky (based on their highlights).

Lee Hendrie it was. Talking absolute guff all game on.
We'll visit the Folies Bergeres,
They like to see the Scousers there,
The women are lovely with skin like a peach,
But no one can move it like Kenny Dalglish.

Offline Kalito

• Legacy Fan
  • ***JFT97***
« Reply #688 on: December 6, 2021, 11:50:27 pm »
Lee Hendrie it was. Talking absolute guff all game on.
So I was right then  ;D
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Mr Bill Shankly

"be careful of media, they can make you hate the oppressed and love the oppressors." - Malcolm X

The notion that an Occupier is defending itself is as absurd as the notion that the rapist is defending itself from the victim.

Offline Timbo's Goals

• Petrified of THE BEAST
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
    • Timbos Liverpool
« Reply #689 on: December 7, 2021, 01:38:46 am »

Just looked it up. You’re right. Born St Helens raised in Haydock. I always thought he was from Liverpool as he’s got a pretty definite Scouse accent. Deffo not a woolly twang. Weird.

:)

Offline The-Originals

• Main Stander
Allez Allez Allez.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #691 on: December 7, 2021, 05:44:58 pm »

Just looked it up. You’re right. Born St Helens raised in Haydock. I always thought he was from Liverpool as he’s got a pretty definite Scouse accent. Deffo not a woolly twang. Weird.

:)

How the fuck has he ended up with a scouse accent, wool as fuck over there and haydock is more wigan
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
« Reply #692 on: December 7, 2021, 06:23:23 pm »
How the fuck has he ended up with a scouse accent, wool as fuck over there and haydock is more wigan
Same reason Mark Lamarr sounds like a cockney. But he's from Swindon.