Author Topic: Treatment of Season Tickets holders with temporary access Problems  (Read 3712 times)

Offline call me red

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Having just had knee replacement i asked the club in advance if it would be possible to find me a temporary seat with more leg room for the next few games it did not have to be disabled seat ie i think any seat in the Main Stand would do. I am in Kenny Dalglish Lower which is crap legroom anyway so know i will struggle or at least inconvenience  those around me.
What do people think is it unreasonable of me to expect help ? i find the reply of just "give it to someone else " more or less them saying they cant be arsed.
Heres there reply :-

Dear *******

Thank you for contacting Liverpool Football Club.

Apologies for the delayed response and any inconvenience caused.

I am sorry to read that you are going to struggle accessing your seat due to knee surgery, however, we are unable to relocate seats temporarily. If you are unable to access your seat due to the surgery for upcoming games, you can transfer your ticket to a friend or family member.

Sorry that I can not be more helpful in this instance and should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to help.

Kind regards

Ticketing Services
Liverpool Football Club

Online stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Treatment of Season Tickets holders with temporary access Problems
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2021, 06:03:35 pm »
It’s clearly the abruptness of the clubs reply that has frustrated you there, and understandably so. They could have structured it in a far more sympathetic way. I also don’t think I’ve ever seen a more contradictory sentence than that last one in their message!

Given the number of Season Ticket Holders, all tickets already being sold up to the New Year, and the (at the time) imminent bulk sales for the rest of the season, I’m sure it’s a case of there simply not being spare seats that can be swapped around, and it’s possibly a bit of a hassle for them to try too. I’m also assuming that ‘next few games’ also included at least one European game, which presents other issues too.

They perhaps could look at it on a game-by-game basis, as STH’s put their seats up onto the exchange? After all, they have said they would be happy to help if you contact them, even after saying they could not be more helpful on this occasion  :-\

Offline call me red

• Main Stander
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2021, 08:57:18 pm »
Thanks for your comments
I to think if they had come back and said we cant help with the euro game but we could offer you an aisle seat in the main stand or Kop or  even a seat in the kop or main stand its not a disabled seat but theres a bit more legroom & thats all we can do i`d have accepted that but just to say no
give your seat to someone else was poor.
I have written back to them saying that but don`t hold out much hope.
I`ve had a season ticket for many years and know compared with other fanss i`m lucky, i don`t want to give it away i want to go to the game.
I think its another example of Great Team, Shit Club.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: December 3, 2021, 02:58:33 pm »
Have you asked if they'd be willing to let you swap with someone with a spec you can easily get to maybe? Maybe you could source another seasie that sits lower?

Surprised they don't have a process for something like this, surely there's a handful of genuine cases every season of people getting injured or having surgery etc.
YNWA.

Online Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: December 3, 2021, 03:02:15 pm »
the Ticket office are a fucking disgrace

lazy as fuck
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2021, 01:31:42 pm »
the Ticket office are a fucking disgrace

lazy as fuck

Twas ever thus....
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: January 2, 2022, 02:04:49 am »
It’s a tough one, the letter is terrible. My dad has had 2 knee replacements so hasn’t even got the aisle option. I’ve been with him in the hospitality in the main stand  but that’s a once a season in the league cup trip because of the cost.

The KD legroom is terrible so I appreciate your dilemma. I just wanted to give you a bit of hope in that I’ve read - and it went like this for my dad - it takes over 2 years for the replacement knee  to fully heal and “get back to normal”
Good luck and hope you get back to the match soon

Offline BCCC

• Or B square
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Blessed are the Cheesemakers
« Reply #7 on: December 8, 2022, 06:38:35 pm »
Might be having an operation just before Christmas that will leave me on crutches for several weeks. What's the club policy on getting into the ground with crutches?
*****LFC Purveyors of fine football tradition since 1892*****