Author Topic: Atletico Madrid v Liverpool: Away ticket details  (Read 12183 times)

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Re: Atletico Madrid v Liverpool: Away ticket details
« Reply #40 on: October 9, 2021, 10:42:18 pm »
Yeah a 45 min window isn’t really enough, you’d expect a 2 hour window between sales to give people a chance.

Can understand the frustration tho when the club changed it at the last minute. I’d taken the afternoon off to try to get tickets and had a flight ready to book. Now have to wait a few days and hope flight prices don’t increase, which they probably will 7 days before!
2 hours is a lot more reasonable. I agree that its farcical to change it at the last minute but as I've said countless times before, nothing that the ticket office ever do surprises me anymore.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #41 on: October 9, 2021, 10:44:47 pm »
Regardless, I've just had a look and it seems like we've sold 2K max. so plenty left for members to get a ticket if they want to go. Milan will be completely different though.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2021, 10:29:01 am »
Any idea when we might get these from the 1st sale?

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2021, 01:24:36 pm »
Regardless, I've just had a look and it seems like we've sold 2K max. so plenty left for members to get a ticket if they want to go. Milan will be completely different though.
Do you reckon Milan will go to seasies?  I suppose it all depends on covid and allocations...

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2021, 05:30:35 pm »
Do you reckon Milan will go to seasies?  I suppose it all depends on covid and allocations...
Possibly but only if we get the whole 4K I reckon. Its going to be incredibly popular compared to the other 2 though. Just within our own group, 3 went to Porto, 5 of us are going to Madrid but 11 of us are going to Milan and of the other 'regulars' that I know that do the euro aways, practically everyone is going to Milan.

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2021, 05:48:24 pm »
Possibly but only if we get the whole 4K I reckon. Its going to be incredibly popular compared to the other 2 though. Just within our own group, 3 went to Porto, 5 of us are going to Madrid but 11 of us are going to Milan and of the other 'regulars' that I know that do the euro aways, practically everyone is going to Milan.
Probably not the answer I wanted but the one I expected. Milan is incredibly popular in our group too. Lots going without tickets. Will have to wait and see. Do you think if we are already through the demand will reduce by much?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2021, 06:25:01 pm »
Probably not the answer I wanted but the one I expected. Milan is incredibly popular in our group too. Lots going without tickets. Will have to wait and see. Do you think if we are already through the demand will reduce by much?
it'll reduce from STHs who will get a chance before members, so any left overs should reach all members

Offline redandwhitekuyt

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2021, 08:53:34 pm »
What do we think the chances are of getting a ticket in the members sale in the morning?
Already booked flights & accom etc...

Anyone else fancy trying for me  ;D

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2021, 10:32:29 pm »
What do we think the chances are of getting a ticket in the members sale in the morning?

Not even sure it will sell out

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2021, 01:24:00 am »

fuck I wouldn't book my flights without a ticket, granted I do think you and me should be okay if you're on the ball in the morning

Online Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2021, 07:50:57 am »
it'll reduce from STHs who will get a chance before members, so any left overs should reach all members

Personally don't think it will make it to members. Think it will get snapped up by ST's just my opinion

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2021, 07:58:08 am »
Personally don't think it will make it to members. Think it will get snapped up by ST's just my opinion
that's why I'm going for Madrid, was tempted to swerve and wait for Milan but I do think it'll be a very popular trip even if the game is a nothing one (which it should be)

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2021, 08:27:19 am »
In and sorted, does seem to be selling

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2021, 09:04:31 am »
Absolutely loads left for this
YNWA

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2021, 11:09:49 am »
Still about 300+ left - mainly in 419

Offline redandwhitekuyt

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2021, 11:44:32 am »
fuck I wouldn't book my flights without a ticket, granted I do think you and me should be okay if you're on the ball in the morning

Worked out okay this time. Didn’t think the availability would be as good to be honest!

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2021, 02:13:31 pm »
Possibly but only if we get the whole 4K I reckon.

Also depends on other results before. If it's a dead rubber, it'll be much easier to get a ticket.

Also if it's used as credit for future round.

If there's 4k allocation, we're already through and the credits don't count for later rounds then anybody will get one.

Lots of if's there though.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline 9oodw1n

• Boys Pen
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2021, 02:28:50 pm »
How strict are TO with lead purchaser collecting the tickets? My details were used when checking out, but I wasn’t the lead purchaser, with the fella being from down south it’s only me who can collect them. Will they be alright with this, does anyone know?

Would’ve just bought them myself today if I knew how easy it was going to be but didn’t want to risk it so I made sure someone with the 1 credit was able to buy for me last week.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2021, 02:46:50 pm »
Also depends on other results before. If it's a dead rubber, it'll be much easier to get a ticket.

Also if it's used as credit for future round.

If there's 4k allocation, we're already through and the credits don't count for later rounds then anybody will get one.

Lots of if's there though.
based on the first two it's very unlikely the credit will count. Based on football the game shouldn't really mean anything, maybe to decide if we top group but it won't be like past years where qualification is at stake, well I hope

Offline lucas leivas #1 fan

• Anny Roader
  • twitter: @Ciaran_CP
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2021, 02:50:47 pm »
picked up 3 tickets earlier - bastard flights gone up loads since last week though, going to barcelona on monday for the night now!

Out of interest why does everyone think Milan will be much more popular?

I know everyone brings up the credits, but haven't they said each time for the champions league games "credits wont count for future seasons" nothing about not counting in the later stages this season?
Follow me on Twitter: @Ciaran_CP

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2021, 02:56:16 pm »
How strict are TO with lead purchaser collecting the tickets? My details were used when checking out, but I wasn’t the lead purchaser, with the fella being from down south it’s only me who can collect them. Will they be alright with this, does anyone know?

Would’ve just bought them myself today if I knew how easy it was going to be but didn’t want to risk it so I made sure someone with the 1 credit was able to buy for me last week.
Does say in sales notice only lead purchaser can collect - might be worth trying to contact the TO (I know, not easy) and explain your situation.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2021, 02:59:27 pm »
picked up 3 tickets earlier - bastard flights gone up loads since last week though, going to barcelona on monday for the night now!

Out of interest why does everyone think Milan will be much more popular?

I know everyone brings up the credits, but haven't they said each time for the champions league games "credits wont count for future seasons" nothing about not counting in the later stages this season?
the San Siro is a bucket list stadium for loads and Milan a good city. They have said for both Porto and this that the credit won't count at all. Porto wasn't used for this for example. It's clear in the sales notice

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2021, 03:00:06 pm »
Anyone received tickets from first sale by Special Delivery, yet ? I thought it was meant to be 'guaranteed' by 1pm next working day - which from Friday morning would be today at 1pm.......I've not had anything yet.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2021, 03:08:27 pm »
Anyone received tickets from first sale by Special Delivery, yet ? I thought it was meant to be 'guaranteed' by 1pm next working day - which from Friday morning would be today at 1pm.......I've not had anything yet.

Special Delivery is used for the insurance to cover the cost of the tickets should they go missing. As they normally dont issue dupes for Euro aways.
They won't post them the same day you order them. You normally get an email from royal mail with tracking, once they have posted them.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2021, 03:10:34 pm »
based on the first two it's very unlikely the credit will count. Based on football the game shouldn't really mean anything, maybe to decide if we top group but it won't be like past years where qualification is at stake, well I hope

It'll also go on the situation in Italy. Also, it's in December so that might put some off with it closer to Christmas.

Generally, the last away of the groups are the hardest when the next round is at stake. But the easiest if we're already through / out.

I've already booked my flight out, but might swerve it if we're already through.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2021, 03:21:27 pm »
It'll also go on the situation in Italy. Also, it's in December so that might put some off with it closer to Christmas.

Generally, the last away of the groups are the hardest when the next round is at stake. But the easiest if we're already through / out.

I've already booked my flight out, but might swerve it if we're already through.
yeah everyone is different, I think the longer notice for travel helps too, the situation of course with covid can change but I do think everyone will get sorted if they want, the extra tickets help

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2021, 03:22:03 pm »
Special Delivery is used for the insurance to cover the cost of the tickets should they go missing. As they normally dont issue dupes for Euro aways.
They won't post them the same day you order them. You normally get an email from royal mail with tracking, once they have posted them.
hopefully mine make it to NI before next Tuesday!

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2021, 03:31:11 pm »
Ah, cheers, makes sense I suppose - is that right then about an email and tracking ? That's good, if so

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2021, 03:48:07 pm »
Ah, cheers, makes sense I suppose - is that right then about an email and tracking ? That's good, if so
I've always received it but I know plenty that never have, so its a bit hit and miss really.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2021, 04:04:28 pm »
I've always received it but I know plenty that never have, so its a bit hit and miss really.
Yeah, that's why I asked A - I can't remember getting an email previously, but my memory's not what it was !

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2021, 10:48:10 pm »
if it assures people my overseas dhl gets deliverd tomorrow in france, got a text and e-mail with tracking number from dhl, they were posted out from anfield at 4pm uk time monday and i bought on friday morning.
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2021, 10:43:41 am »
If I was to buy a ticket on my missus membership but she couldn’t go and a mate can instead would they be ok getting in for this match?
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2021, 11:01:39 am »
If I was to buy a ticket on my missus membership but she couldn’t go and a mate can instead would they be ok getting in for this match?
if you put their details in the traveling supporter bit it's sound

Offline duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: October 12, 2021, 11:45:46 am »
if you put their details in the traveling supporter bit it's sound
Do they have to be friends and family? It’s a bit of a hypothetical as I doubt I can do it, and wouldn’t usually

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: October 12, 2021, 12:09:38 pm »
Do they have to be friends and family? It’s a bit of a hypothetical as I doubt I can do it, and wouldn’t usually
don't believe so, they club state in selling notice to put in details of the supporter attending the game even if that's not the name the membership is bought on. Just buy on your wife's membership and then put the details of the travelling supporter in and it's fine

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2021, 01:15:16 pm »
No they don't. As long as you put the correct details in of whoever is going, it doesn't matter if they are linked to you or not.

Offline redandwhitekuyt

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2021, 02:20:55 pm »
I have someone else’s ticket with the same surname. What checks if any will take place? Are names printed on tickets these days ?

Offline duvva 💅

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2021, 02:42:30 pm »
Thanks for your replies

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2021, 04:01:44 pm »
I have someone else’s ticket with the same surname. What checks if any will take place? Are names printed on tickets these days ?
No, thats only for Italian aways.

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2021, 04:07:53 pm »
What flights are people getting for the day trip there? Best I have seen is flying via Ibiza both ways, leave Manchester 7am Tuesday get back into Manchester 12.40 Wednesday