Author Topic: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE  (Read 3454604 times)

Online Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE
« Reply #65200 on: December 8, 2021, 02:21:37 pm »
That happens a lot though..."he must score that", "why did he not use his other foot", "he should have passed".... everybody always knows better :-\

Everyone has an opinion - some are more valid than others.

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65201 on: December 8, 2021, 02:22:45 pm »
Sorry Rob, misread that first bit. Must've still been angry after seeing that joke of a PM coming out with yet more lies.

I totally agree with you. They have no moral authority to tell people what they can and cant do and people, quite rightly will ignore them. Before all this, I'd already said that if they try to lockdown triple jabbed people before imposing restrictions on those who've refused then they can also fuck off.

Thing is though, it's about doing what is right, and not about what someone else is doing or saying. The right thing is to be careful, get vaccinated, wear your mask, avoid large groups of people, especially indoors. I do that because I don't want covid to spread, not because someone in goveenment is telling me to. Them having a party doesn't mean I now also won't do what's right.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65202 on: December 8, 2021, 02:25:58 pm »
Everyone has an opinion - some are more valid than others.

Yeah, it was a bit tongue in cheek about Salah's comment. I'm really glad he has come out with that though, he is usually extremely careful what he's saying and doesn't want to upset anybody. Saying "you must listen to the doctors" is a big thing, not only here, but also in Egypt.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #65203 on: December 8, 2021, 04:08:36 pm »
We've all followed the rules and these c*nts have taken the fucking utter piss and its going to result in millions saying fuck this, I'm doing nothing you say now. And I'm wrong for wishing death on them?

That's not true.

The majority have - but right from the start there's been awkward/selfish/entitled pieces of shit who've refused to just to 'the greater good'.

Not even talking entitled Tory twats here.

I go round supermarkets and shops, and barely half the people are wearing masks - most of those who aren't are seemingly wearing an expression that says "Go on, I dare you to challenge me".

Supermarket security shrug their shoulders at the failure to adhere to what is a simple measure (I mean, it's a strip of cloth over your mouth/nose for 15/30 minutes.

And you just know the vast majority of those awkward/selfish/entitled gobshites who won't wear a mask will be either a) a dickhead lad/youngish bloke with a 'I'm 'ard, me' chip on their shoulder; or b) an obese or scummy-looking chavvy turd.

I don't get it.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65204 on: December 8, 2021, 04:26:21 pm »
The Richard Dimbleby Lecture by Dame Sarah Gilbert is brilliant and humbling:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0012b15/the-richard-dimbleby-lecture-dame-sarah-gilbert

She talks about the development of the Oxford-AZ vaccine; the hurdles - both scientific and PR - they had to overcome; the sacrifices that those working on it made.

A proper scientist talking proper science. It makes me livid when quacks and anti-vaxxer shitstains disparage these amazing people.

One thing that did stick out out was her point about how the Government had previously refused a relatively tiny amount of funding (a few million) to help preparedness for a pandemic. She made the point about the enormous levels of spending on the military 'just in case we're invaded', yet denying funding for a theoretical pandemic that's happened, and cost over a hundred thousand British lives and eye-watering amounts of money.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #65205 on: December 8, 2021, 04:29:25 pm »
Only just clocked my name so didn’t realise you were replying to my post at first!

You have to log in again, then click to cancel. It lets you check availability before you do it but then you have to cancel your original and rebook. Previously it had only offered me dates after 6 months, but now I had the option to book earlier, and also was offered a pharmacy round the corner so extra handy.

Much appreciated, will give it a bash!
Believer

Offline filopastry

• seldom posts but often delivers
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let me tell you a story.........
« Reply #65206 on: December 8, 2021, 04:41:39 pm »
Denmark releasing their data on Omicron as a proportion of total cases daily now.

https://twitter.com/MadsAlbertsen85/status/1468613597794291712

Offline hide5seek

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in THE 5 EUROPEAN CUPS

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #65208 on: December 8, 2021, 04:45:40 pm »

That's not true.

The majority have - but right from the start there's been awkward/selfish/entitled pieces of shit who've refused to just to 'the greater good'.

Not even talking entitled Tory twats here.

I go round supermarkets and shops, and barely half the people are wearing masks - most of those who aren't are seemingly wearing an expression that says "Go on, I dare you to challenge me".

Supermarket security shrug their shoulders at the failure to adhere to what is a simple measure (I mean, it's a strip of cloth over your mouth/nose for 15/30 minutes.

And you just know the vast majority of those awkward/selfish/entitled gobshites who won't wear a mask will be either a) a dickhead lad/youngish bloke with a 'I'm 'ard, me' chip on their shoulder; or b) an obese or scummy-looking chavvy turd.

I don't get it.

I'd add the nerdy looking straggle haired fuckwits whose brains have been addled by too much CT. Add overweight, chippy middle aged women whose aspect would be greatly improved by the wearing of a mask or, even better, a scold's bridle.

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65209 on: December 8, 2021, 04:48:07 pm »
I'd add the nerdy looking straggle haired fuckwits whose brains have been addled by too much CT. Add overweight, chippy middle aged women whose aspect would be greatly improved by the wearing of a mask or, even better, a scold's bridle.

And round it off with those completely devoid of any independent thought or emotion, who are currently basing their entire personality around a single youtube video they watched about chemtrails and microchips in vaccines. Wake up, sheeple.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65210 on: December 8, 2021, 04:48:54 pm »

;D

Offline Commie Bobbie

• Just woke up......Member of the Committee for State Security. More Folkestone Fashionista than Sandon Sandanista......
  • Legacy Fan
  • #WTRWWAW
« Reply #65211 on: December 8, 2021, 05:03:48 pm »
6pm Press conference according to the Beeb.
Twitter: @atypicalbob

DON'T BUY THE S*N

MacKenzie Is Still A Fucking c*nt

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #65212 on: December 8, 2021, 05:06:49 pm »
Much appreciated, will give it a bash!

And after that, try to re-schedule?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Jshooters

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Occasionally inspirational
« Reply #65213 on: December 8, 2021, 05:13:50 pm »
And after that, try to re-schedule?

Yep, will already be on the internet  so why not
Believer

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #65214 on: December 8, 2021, 05:15:09 pm »
Pretty mental that they're going to bring in further restrictions just to deflect from the Christmas Party furore.

Not saying further restrictions aren't needed, its just bat shit crazy that this is why they're doing it.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #65215 on: December 8, 2021, 05:16:21 pm »
Pretty mental that they're going to bring in further restrictions just to deflect from the Christmas Party furore.

Not saying further restrictions aren't needed, its just bat shit crazy that this is why they're doing it.

Thankfully the Prime Minister has built up large reserves of good will thanks to his handling on the pandemic so I’m sure what he tells us will be well received.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65216 on: December 8, 2021, 05:19:04 pm »
Thankfully the Prime Minister has built up large reserves of good will thanks to his handling on the pandemic so I’m sure what he tells us will be well received.

Sad thing is people fucking genuinely believe that :butt

Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline redbyrdz

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65217 on: December 8, 2021, 05:20:18 pm »

Its also the third time in a week that they're changing the covid restrictions. Obviously its a developing situation with omicron, but how the fuck are you supposed to keep up with it?

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65218 on: December 8, 2021, 05:25:29 pm »
So if its true and they announce more restrictions today, just to deflect from their own shit storm, then I think there is a very real chance of civil unrest.

Not to mention this will be the final nail in the coffin for the hospitality industry.

Amazing. We are being trolled by this twat of a PM and his mates.

no chance there's sizeable civil unrest imho. people are angry - but look how much the public has let slide over the past few years by this government. and Priti has her enforcement powers now.
YNWA.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65219 on: December 8, 2021, 05:28:42 pm »
And round it off with those completely devoid of any independent thought or emotion, who are currently basing their entire personality around a single youtube video they watched about chemtrails and microchips in vaccines. Wake up, sheeple.

Who needs decades of education and being a practitioner when half an hour on the internet tells you all you need to know?
I'm amazed all these super intelligent scientists haven't worked that out for themselves yet.

Offline djahern

• aka Gail Yodeller
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65220 on: December 8, 2021, 05:29:37 pm »
Its also the third time in a week that they're changing the covid restrictions. Obviously its a developing situation with omicron, but how the fuck are you supposed to keep up with it?
Just moving up the Nando’s scale (where did that go by the way?)

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #65221 on: December 8, 2021, 05:35:51 pm »
Supposed to have been seeing the Stereophonics and Tom Jones in concert on 17th December but it's been cancelled and pushed back to June 2022!  Annoying but sensible, I suspect

Booster Letter - 19th December, missus having hers tomorrow, I'm half tempted to go along and see if they will do mine at the same time, it's only 5 minutes down the road so no bother if they don't let me.
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Guz-kop

• Baz cop
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65222 on: December 8, 2021, 05:43:36 pm »

Pretty sure they won't announce anything groundbreaking tonight except maybe reinforcing the masks and maybe working from home. Maybe a bit of common sense and great British spirit thrown in for good measure
It's wonderful, it's marvellous, it's 3-3

Online jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #65223 on: December 8, 2021, 05:44:44 pm »
BBC News

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson will be joined at the Downing Street news conference at 18:00 by Prof Chris Whitty, England's chief medical officer, and Sir Patrick Vallance, chief scientific adviser.

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #65224 on: December 8, 2021, 06:00:52 pm »
As long as they don’t restrict the football crowds
YNWA

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #65225 on: December 8, 2021, 06:13:54 pm »
Pretty sure they won't announce anything groundbreaking tonight except maybe reinforcing the masks and maybe working from home. Maybe a bit of common sense and great British spirit thrown in for good measure

Distract us from 'the parties'.
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65226 on: December 8, 2021, 06:17:58 pm »
In short : we're screwed.

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #65227 on: December 8, 2021, 06:19:53 pm »
In short : we're screwed.

In what regard ?
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65228 on: December 8, 2021, 06:20:45 pm »
We're just inching towards some restrictive measures. Feels inevitable at this point with Omicron taking hold. These measures don't reverse trends, they're just stepping stones. I'd wager he'll be stood at that podium again at the weekend.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #65229 on: December 8, 2021, 06:21:44 pm »
Hopefully this will scare a few more people into getting vaccinated.

Offline didi shamone

• Too old for fighting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65230 on: December 8, 2021, 06:22:52 pm »
Supposed to have been seeing the Stereophonics and Tom Jones in concert on 17th December but it's been cancelled and pushed back to June 2022!  Annoying but sensible, I suspect

Booster Letter - 19th December, missus having hers tomorrow, I'm half tempted to go along and see if they will do mine at the same time, it's only 5 minutes down the road so no bother if they don't let me.

That ain't no way to have fun...

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65231 on: December 8, 2021, 06:23:01 pm »

Sounded like Covid passes will be required at games from next week

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65232 on: December 8, 2021, 06:23:38 pm »
Managed to book an appointment for next week but didn't get the reference number and not been texted or emailed it. How do I find it?

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #65233 on: December 8, 2021, 06:24:44 pm »

Yes - for all events with over 10k.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65234 on: December 8, 2021, 06:25:33 pm »
Managed to book an appointment for next week but didn't get the reference number and not been texted or emailed it. How do I find it?

Silly question but have you checked your spam ?
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65235 on: December 8, 2021, 06:27:11 pm »
Silly question but have you checked your spam ?
Yep. Nothing. I didn't give my email address either to be fair lol. Asked for text. Now site is so busy I'll have to book it again?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65236 on: December 8, 2021, 06:27:55 pm »
Yep. Nothing. I didn't give my email address either to be fair lol. Asked for text. Now site is so busy I'll have to book it again?

;D
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West. Definitely Unscotch.
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #65237 on: December 8, 2021, 06:28:08 pm »
We're just inching towards some restrictive measures. Feels inevitable at this point with Omicron taking hold. These measures don't reverse trends, they're just stepping stones. I'd wager he'll be stood at that podium again at the weekend.
It sounds to me like he's considering mandating compulsory vaccinations
However if something serious happens to them I will eat my own cock.

If anyone is going to put a few fingers deep into my arse it's going to be me.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65238 on: December 8, 2021, 06:28:51 pm »
Yes - for all events with over 10k.

So City won’t need to bother then?

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #65239 on: December 8, 2021, 06:29:00 pm »

Good. I imagine within some fan bases there are some massive (prob ego based) groups of unvaccinated people, so hopefully this forces them to get done.