Author Topic: I'm a “celebrity”  (Read 23056 times)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: I'm a “celebrity” 2019
« Reply #120 on: November 27, 2019, 06:49:52 pm »
I thought it would be very easy to dislike Roman knowing very little about him apart from he’s the son of famous parents and that’s clearly given him a leg up but he comes across as a decent bloke.

He does Celebrity Gogglebox with his Dad and they both come across really well on that, proper Dad and son. Missus told me his Dad voted for him to do one of the trials too ;D
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: November 30, 2019, 07:40:22 pm »
How is Minty still in this?

The most pointless man in any show ever.

Felt a bit sorry for Adele. Enbraced the trials and the whole experience only to get voted out while the lazy fat shit Minty stays :)

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #122 on: November 30, 2019, 08:35:16 pm »
How is Minty still in this?

The most pointless man in any show ever.

Felt a bit sorry for Adele. Enbraced the trials and the whole experience only to get voted out while the lazy fat shit Minty stays :)

He was exempt from the vote off on medical grounds.

Even managed to dodge a challenge because he was sick the other day!

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #123 on: November 30, 2019, 09:20:35 pm »
James is a complete c*nt. Typical bully. Shouts everyone down and demands to do everything, then is a prick to Cliff when he offers to do the trial.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 09:53:11 pm by OneTouchFooty »

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Seńor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #124 on: November 30, 2019, 10:12:18 pm »
James is a complete c*nt. Typical bully. Shouts everyone down and demands to do everything, then is a prick to Cliff when he offers to do the trial.
Seems a right twerp, and tonight's is the first episode I've watched.

Gets irritated over fuck all, has little snipes at people to turn a debate into an argument, and acts like everyone has something better to do than spend two minutes trying to come to some kind of actual agreement over anything. Sounded like a mopey teenager when he was talking to Andrew as well, 'I'm not saying anything now, I'm staying out of everything, if they want to waste time with that shambles they can implode without my input'

You'd think he'd be glad to have a proper group chat when 90% of the day is killing time.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 10:14:18 pm by rowan_d »

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #125 on: December 1, 2019, 02:58:00 am »
Jaqueline
Nadine
Kate
Roman
Miles

I like them, the rest need binning, especially James.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #126 on: December 1, 2019, 11:42:09 am »
Capo has spent his missus Christmas present money voting for Minty

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #127 on: December 1, 2019, 08:31:47 pm »
James is absolutely foul. And Ian Wright - what a c*nt.

Don’t care for many of them but Jacqueline, Roman, Kate, Caitlyn, Myles and Andy seem sound. And Nadine. Think one of them should stick it to those two c*nts though.

Online Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #128 on: December 2, 2019, 02:44:43 pm »
James is a bully using his physique to try and scare people.

He also talks about normal life like it is a game of rugby. Seems dull as dishwater.

Hope that Roman lad or Kirk from Corrie win it. 

No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: December 2, 2019, 03:15:05 pm »
I am amazed nobody has stabbed James by now because I certainly would have if I was in the jungle.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: December 2, 2019, 03:22:46 pm »
The two least well known "Celebrities" have gone out.  Probably two of the more intelligent and interesting ones too (I know that isn't hard)

If you've been anywhere near the cast of Corrie or Eastenders your virtually guaranteed to go deep into the last week.

Many of the people voting for Andy and Cliff do actually seriously believe its "Kind Hearted, but Dim" Kirk and "kind Hearted, but Dim" Minty sat in the jungle.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #131 on: December 2, 2019, 04:20:04 pm »
The two least well known "Celebrities" have gone out.  Probably two of the more intelligent and interesting ones too (I know that isn't hard)

If you've been anywhere near the cast of Corrie or Eastenders your virtually guaranteed to go deep into the last week.

Many of the people voting for Andy and Cliff do actually seriously believe its "Kind Hearted, but Dim" Kirk and "kind Hearted, but Dim" Minty sat in the jungle.

To be fair, I don’t think there’s a lot of method acting required on Andy’ sport to play the role of Kirk!

Who went last night? I’m not surprised with the view above that James treats everything like a game of rugby. He’s of the modern professional era so went straight from school to professional rugby so probably has had a life full of team meetings and structure.

Has Ian come across ‘that’ badly? He basically gets hangry but generally seems ok I think. I don’t mind him.

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: December 2, 2019, 07:58:12 pm »
To be fair, I don’t think there’s a lot of method acting required on Andy’ sport to play the role of Kirk!

Who went last night? I’m not surprised with the view above that James treats everything like a game of rugby. He’s of the modern professional era so went straight from school to professional rugby so probably has had a life full of team meetings and structure.

Has Ian come across ‘that’ badly? He basically gets hangry but generally seems ok I think. I don’t mind him.

Feels like Ian has been tarnished a bit by association with James, gettimg sucked into James's bitching and moaning about people. He's been entertaining on the trials tbf and even when he's fuming about the food, its funny seeing his hangdog expression everytime he's forced to do a trial or pretty much anything else ;D

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: December 2, 2019, 10:28:30 pm »
Cliff :lmao

Whet made you do this show Cliff?

Taxman

Offline Capon Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/
« Reply #134 on: December 2, 2019, 10:50:29 pm »
I am amazed nobody has stabbed James by now because I certainly would have if I was in the jungle.
Thats twice now youve mentioned muder in here. The pressure of christmas getting to you? ;D
MAM!!! OUR BARRYS WEARING ME UNDIES AGAIN!! TELL HIM WILL YE!!

https://thedeadradiobroadcast.bandcamp.com/releases
https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com

Offline Capon Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #135 on: December 2, 2019, 10:53:03 pm »
One thing that was evident from tonights show from other Junglists,was that Andrew was very chatty. Theyve not shown that side of him. Well not the ''None stop for 24 hours'' type of chatty a few people mentioned. which is a shame cos i liked him and think if theyd shown this he wouldve stayed a bit longer

Offline Red_Mist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • CORGI registered friend (but not a gas engineer)
« Reply #136 on: December 3, 2019, 06:31:59 pm »
One thing that was evident from tonights show from other Junglists,was that Andrew was very chatty. Theyve not shown that side of him. Well not the ''None stop for 24 hours'' type of chatty a few people mentioned. which is a shame cos i liked him and think if theyd shown this he wouldve stayed a bit longer
Would’ve liked to see him stay in a bit longer, and not just because I had a couple of quid on him (that was a great bet eh!!) When I saw him do a one-man stand up show in London, he was very funny and his act was original and clever. Probably the most relaxed comedian I’ve ever seen do stand up.

Alas we never really saw that funny side of him, although he had his moments. But as you say, maybe the other contestants saw it more than us but it never made the edited programmes (because there were more well known people to showcase). I reckon if he’d have survived a few more rounds he’d have been in with a shout as we’d have seen more & more of him.

Not sure who I want to win it now. Probably the lad from Corrie.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: December 3, 2019, 07:14:52 pm »
Rugger Bugger going on about his wife  - She's Intelligent, ambitious, thoughtful blah blah blah

Jenner: What's she doing with you then?

:lmao

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: December 3, 2019, 07:25:37 pm »
Thats twice now youve mentioned muder in here. The pressure of christmas getting to you? ;D

Its just him. He is the worst.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #139 on: December 3, 2019, 10:18:39 pm »
Yesssss, fuck off James. :wave
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #140 on: December 4, 2019, 12:21:44 am »
Yesssss, fuck off James. :wave

Imagine living with him? Jeez.  I suppose "The Jungle" does funny things to a person but I guess he's an absolute nightmare wherever he is living.

Online Cracking Left Foot

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: December 4, 2019, 11:30:43 am »
Still think it's mad that James is Richard and Judy's son in law. Sunday dinner round the Madeleys must be a frigging nightmare.

Offline Capon Debaser

• Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
« Reply #142 on: December 4, 2019, 11:58:24 am »
Would’ve liked to see him stay in a bit longer, and not just because I had a couple of quid on him (that was a great bet eh!!) When I saw him do a one-man stand up show in London, he was very funny and his act was original and clever. Probably the most relaxed comedian I’ve ever seen do stand up.

Alas we never really saw that funny side of him, although he had his moments. But as you say, maybe the other contestants saw it more than us but it never made the edited programmes (because there were more well known people to showcase). I reckon if he’d have survived a few more rounds he’d have been in with a shout as we’d have seen more & more of him.

Not sure who I want to win it now. Probably the lad from Corrie.
He just seemed genuinely sound. Think I'd like Roman or Kate to win

Offline BER

• Goat fondler.
  • Legacy Fan
  • FLOSS IS BOSS!!
« Reply #143 on: December 6, 2019, 12:59:24 pm »
Jenner aside, this year has been a complete wet fart. Twentieth season next year would be the perfect time to kill it.

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: December 6, 2019, 04:50:14 pm »
They've made it as sanitised and conflict free as possible, no controversy and celebs just wanting to hug each other all the time. The trials have become so easy its a joke, more or less guaranteed all the stars, so 95% of the time they eat like kings.

Offline mkferdy

• "Zlat's all, folks!" (yes, that's MY joke!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: December 6, 2019, 07:33:00 pm »
They need to change the location to freshen it up in my opinion. Move it to Syria, make them earn their money.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #146 on: December 6, 2019, 08:52:39 pm »
They need to change the location to freshen it up in my opinion. Move it to Syria, make them earn their money.
To get six meals you have to survive 5 minutes in a room full of Sarin...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: December 6, 2019, 10:28:16 pm »

so 95% of the time they eat like kings.
I wouldn't eat Kangaroo tail like tonight for example.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #148 on: December 6, 2019, 10:37:17 pm »
Surprised Caitlyn went to be honest, thought Kate would go before her. Otherwise the last 4 are as I expected.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #149 on: December 6, 2019, 11:55:20 pm »
To get six meals you have to survive 5 minutes in a room full of Sarin...

Bet that’s a pretty Ozick room with all those cigarette butts he chews.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: December 8, 2019, 09:15:57 pm »
What's sticking a spider in the mouth achieve ;D

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: December 8, 2019, 09:51:09 pm »
:o Didn't expect that. Jacqueline to win!

Offline OneTouchFooty

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: December 8, 2019, 09:54:11 pm »
Baffled Jacqueline has got this far, she's been the most irritating campmate by far with her attention-seeking behaviour.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: December 8, 2019, 10:45:02 pm »
Right person won.

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #154 on: December 9, 2019, 12:19:59 am »
Yeah, she deserved it, her and Roman were the two favs, didn’t mind either winning

Offline stevieG786

• Prefers bottom.
  • Legacy Fan
  • AWWW YA BEAUTY!!
« Reply #155 on: December 9, 2019, 12:21:02 am »
What's sticking a spider in the mouth achieve ;D

She’s terrified of em

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #156 on: December 9, 2019, 03:31:59 pm »
Really disliked the girl that won, she was annoying as fuck from the word go. The lad who finished runner up was quite sound though. Was all a bit boring but most of the people in it weren't too bad.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #157 on: August 7, 2020, 11:52:33 am »
Well....

It’s being held around a castle in Britain this year...

In November....

That’s going to be very unpleasant indeed, no showering under a waterfall in a bikini this year for me

https://www.itv.com/presscentre/press-releases/im-celebrityget-me-out-here-moves-uk-2020
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: November 9, 2020, 11:05:16 am »
I've heard of about 5 of them this year.

Vernon Kay
Beverley Callard
Shane Richie
Mo Farah
Victoria Derbyshire

As for the rest:

Hollie Arnold, Paralympic gold medallist

AJ Pritchard, Strictly Come Dancing star

Jessica Plummer, former EastEnders star (Chantelle Atkins)

Jordan North, Radio 1 DJ

Giovanna Fletcher, author and podcaster

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #159 on: November 9, 2020, 11:13:38 am »
I've heard of about 5 of them this year.

Vernon Kay
Beverley Callard
Shane Richie
Mo Farah
Victoria Derbyshire

As for the rest:

Hollie Arnold, Paralympic gold medallist

AJ Pritchard, Strictly Come Dancing star

Jessica Plummer, former EastEnders star (Chantelle Atkins)

Jordan North, Radio 1 DJ

Giovanna Fletcher, author and podcaster

I’m ashamed I recognise AJ from Strictly. His brother was also a knobhead from Love Island. I really need more say in what gets watched in our household.

I think Giovanna might be married to one of McFly and once again I’m appalled I have that level of celebrity insight. :D