Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 966717 times)

Offline DarkOfTheManatee

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Reply #8440 on: November 11, 2022, 08:38:07 pm »
Ah yes, the independent commission makes the decisions - unless they're decisions that benefit someone who's willing to call out the FA, the media and their various paymasters, at which point that independence is superseded by an even more independent body whose decision conveniently align exactly with what the FA and media wanted.

It's the sheer blatantness of the double standards that's incredible. Don't think many Liverpool fans would deny that Klopp can get very heated on the touchline, but even most opposition fans would concede that he's no worse than Guardiola, Conte or Arteta. And yet none of them get even the hint of a punishment 99% of the time, let alone get a punishment then get that punishment increased further.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8441 on: November 11, 2022, 09:19:07 pm »
We should've appealed the appeal.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Judge Red

• Kopite
« Reply #8442 on: November 11, 2022, 09:21:57 pm »
So basically not a very independent commission then. Absolute piss take

Offline MPowerYNWA

• Kopite
« Reply #8443 on: November 11, 2022, 09:39:39 pm »
They are trying to break Klopp

Online decosabute

• ...and so am I. Abu Dhabi correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8444 on: November 11, 2022, 09:41:37 pm »
I mean, this is obviously a disgrace, and we're probably going to accept it to avoid even more shady, suspicious bullshit. But honestly, if we're letting it slide now, as a club we need to be right on the FA/PL's case about this going forward. Our communications people need to be building a set of examples (which we will all know won't take long to accumulate) of other managers, especially Guardiola, Arteta and Conte, absolutely losing their shit at officials. Once we have some examples we should be publicly demanding an explanation from the FA why they've inevitably done nothing in these cases.

The absolute rank double standards need to be called out, publicly and loudly. We're too fucking nice. We're up against the dirtiest opponent there's ever been in City (actual fucking doped cheats), a media who laud sportswashing/financial doping and happily trot out briefings that our manager is a racist, and now apparently an FA who are only too willing to do Abu Dhabi's bidding. Time to get our fucking gloves off, throw our weight around and start drawing attention to it. This shit is not right and we need to do something about it.

Online decosabute

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8445 on: November 11, 2022, 09:43:53 pm »

Feels like that. Yet again, I find myself looking at football and thinking it's all basically a very shady, obviously rigged, game. So depressing.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8446 on: November 11, 2022, 09:58:35 pm »
As soon as the FA launched the appeal it was always ending in a ban.  The only surprise is it wasn’t longer given its the FA.  The ‘independent committee’ is as much use as the joke that is FFP.

Offline Cafe De Paris

• Kopite
  • Up the Red Men
« Reply #8447 on: November 11, 2022, 10:04:46 pm »
I find this the most utter dog shite decision ever to have been made. Thing is if we start showing examples of other managers etc it ends up like Rafa having a rant not the fact he was also correct in pointing out what a sham the fa are.

The fans should boycott the 3 rd round as a protest against their corrupt agenda.
LFC a bastion of invincibility.

Offline Cafe De Paris

• Kopite
  • Up the Red Men
« Reply #8448 on: November 11, 2022, 10:08:22 pm »
Anyway who made this decision? Who in the fa made this?  They need calling out.

Offline mickeydocs

• Legacy Fan
  • Jurgen Klopp - best Liverpool coach since Paisley
« Reply #8449 on: November 11, 2022, 10:12:18 pm »
It sure has rocketed by. Sad this team hasn't won more in that time as well. And would have done if it hadn't been for those cheats from Manchester.

He returned us to our perch and did this with humility.
What a human being!
It’s easy to believe when it’s going well.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #8450 on: November 11, 2022, 10:13:24 pm »
The fans should boycott the 3 rd round as a protest against their corrupt agenda.
Won't make any difference to the FA. If you want to hit the FA where it hurts boycott Wembley- if we get to a semi final or the final of the FA Cup don't go to Wembley. But fans won't do that, so the FA can carry on regardless
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online decosabute

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #8451 on: November 11, 2022, 10:13:47 pm »
I find this the most utter dog shite decision ever to have been made. Thing is if we start showing examples of other managers etc it ends up like Rafa having a rant not the fact he was also correct in pointing out what a sham the fa are.

I think every bit of our club - administration, management, players and fans - should boycott, or at least show maximum disrespect to, the FA Cup following this unprecedented, shady-as-fuck intervention. And not be quiet or subtle about it either.

Offline Solomon Grundy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC - Living rent-free in the heads of our rivals
« Reply #8452 on: November 11, 2022, 10:25:17 pm »
Against certain people only though wonder who was pulling there strings over this

Has the stench of oil money all over this.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #8453 on: November 11, 2022, 10:32:13 pm »

Do you think this charade will even cause Klopp a moment’s concern?

No chance. He’s made of sterner stuff and this farago will only make him more determined.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 11:00:00 pm by So... Howard Phillips »

Offline keyop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Always eleven, acting as one.
« Reply #8454 on: November 11, 2022, 10:40:15 pm »
It's another nail in the coffin of football for me.

It's just never ending inconsistency, bias, corruption, and bullshit. A massive money merry-go-round where the FA, Premier League, UEFA and FIFA do what they like with no accountability.

It's starting to feel like football's not worth the effort for much longer. Competing against cheats on the pitch, competing against a biased FA and referees association, and an FFP framework that's an absolute farce. The end of Jurgen's reign might well be a good time to bin it off completely as it's only going to get worse.
I've got OCD, but I prefer to call it CDO so it's in alphabetical order.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #8455 on: November 11, 2022, 10:57:58 pm »
Ridiculous from the FA

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8456 on: November 11, 2022, 10:59:23 pm »
Do you think this charade will even cause Klopp a moment’s concern?

No chance. He’s made of sterner such and this farago will only make him more determined.

Exactly,he knows he has our backing and that's all he gives a fuck about.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #8457 on: November 11, 2022, 11:01:06 pm »

Exactly,he knows he has our backing and that's all he gives a fuck about.

He’ll just give one if his wry smiles and pass the ball to Pep.

Offline Cafe De Paris

• Kopite
  • Up the Red Men
« Reply #8458 on: November 11, 2022, 11:03:37 pm »
I think every bit of our club - administration, management, players and fans - should boycott, or at least show maximum disrespect to, the FA Cup following this unprecedented, shady-as-fuck intervention. And not be quiet or subtle about it either.
We need to do this….

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8459 on: November 12, 2022, 08:33:04 am »
I’d love us to go through the independent panels findings, then go through the FAs written reasons for appealing.

With the FA, if we see the words “media reaction” or “due to his profile” we go to fucking town on them. They’ve pulled the media reaction shit before, but we know how it all works a bit better now. Then as others have pointed out we have to demand explanations of why other managers, doing far worse, escape sanction.

I also hope we don’t overlook the reason why he reacted in the first place. The way I feel about the governance of the game, I’d love the whole thing to be torn down. The FA, the PL, PGMOL. It’s all a combination of ineptness, self interest, spinelessness and cronyism. They can all fuck off.

Offline plura

• Bear with me
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8460 on: November 12, 2022, 09:55:51 am »
What's the point in there even having an independent committee if the FA are just gonna stomp their feet until they get what they want.

It’s bs. Corrupt people that gets to do what they want and change the result of things they don’t like. Who’s gonna stop them? Well perhaps no one unless enough fans get together to do it.

Offline macmanamanaman

• S art Arse.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Robbie Returns!
« Reply #8461 on: November 12, 2022, 10:09:23 am »
It’s bs. Corrupt people that gets to do what they want and change the result of things they don’t like. Who’s gonna stop them? Well perhaps no one unless enough fans get together to do it.

who's gonna stop them?

why, the "independent " commission,  of course.
Whose members get selected and paid an honorarium by the FA, naturally. 
Totally independent. 
Sorry we made you appeal.
Will get it "right" the first time next one, boss.
"A Football team is like a Piano: You need 8 people to carry it and 3 to play the damn thing" - Shankly

Offline 1964allezallezallez

• Main Stander
« Reply #8462 on: November 12, 2022, 02:32:44 pm »
Klopp’s on the pitch for the warm up. Is he only banned from the dugout

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8463 on: November 12, 2022, 02:35:02 pm »
Imagine a £30,000 fine being too lenient for the heinous crime of raising your voice.

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8464 on: November 12, 2022, 02:47:41 pm »
Imagine a £30,000 fine being too lenient for the heinous crime of raising your voice.

He's a dirty look away from deportation.

Offline Cafe De Paris

• Kopite
  • Up the Red Men
« Reply #8465 on: November 12, 2022, 03:48:31 pm »
We as fans need to show the fa that we won’t put up with their cheating and dodgy deals.

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8466 on: November 16, 2022, 08:11:51 pm »
So apparenly Oliver has personally apologised to Klopp for his incorrect decisions in the Arsenal game.

Shame it will mean the sum total of fuck all and this is all they do when they mess up. Reminds me of the grand apology to Everton after they got fucked over too

Online Boaty McBoatface

• Custom Title McCustomtitleface
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8467 on: November 16, 2022, 08:41:11 pm »
Stop apologising and start officiating.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8468 on: November 16, 2022, 08:46:47 pm »
So apparenly Oliver has personally apologised to Klopp for his incorrect decisions in the Arsenal game.

Shame it will mean the sum total of fuck all and this is all they do when they mess up. Reminds me of the grand apology to Everton after they got fucked over too
Beyond parody now. He should be explaining in detail why the VAR team didn’t overturn his errors.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #8469 on: November 16, 2022, 08:48:07 pm »

Phew that's a relief.

An apology that we can hang up and frame.

Nice.

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #8470 on: November 16, 2022, 08:56:05 pm »
Phew that's a relief.

An apology that we can hang up and frame.

Nice.

;D
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8471 on: November 16, 2022, 08:56:43 pm »
A pity Oliver didn't argue against the FA's appeal over Klopp's ban, seeing as his now self-admitted errors were the reason Jurgen lost his shit in the first place.

Refs should admit their errors more often and the team that lost out as a consequence should receive a point as compensation. Doesn't have to be deducted from the winning team, but they should have something to show for it.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8472 on: November 16, 2022, 09:23:39 pm »
A pity Oliver didn't argue against the FA's appeal over Klopp's ban, seeing as his now self-admitted errors were the reason Jurgen lost his shit in the first place.

Refs should admit their errors more often and the team that lost out as a consequence should receive a point as compensation. Doesn't have to be deducted from the winning team, but they should have something to show for it.
Wonder if Taylor and his team will apologise for got giving the foul against Mo?

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8473 on: November 16, 2022, 09:51:43 pm »

Oliver was in charge of the Arsenal game where they were offside for one of the goals plus other shite. Anthony from Wythenshawe was in charge of the City game
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #8474 on: November 21, 2022, 01:35:31 am »
Kloppo and Siya Kolisi doing some bits for Adidas, it’s great  ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP0PEy09zf4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP0PEy09zf4</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA0s1PWo74k" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA0s1PWo74k</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIWudTDdBFs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIWudTDdBFs</a>

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #8475 on: November 21, 2022, 02:22:17 am »
Kloppo and Siya Kolisi doing some bits for Adidas, it’s great  ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/AP0PEy09zf4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/AP0PEy09zf4</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/FA0s1PWo74k" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/FA0s1PWo74k</a>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/uIWudTDdBFs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/uIWudTDdBFs</a>

Fixed the links. You need to delete the "watch?v="-part and put a simple "v/" instead. So instead of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP0PEy09zf4 it should be https://www.youtube.com/v/AP0PEy09zf4 for it to work with the flash-code....

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8476 on: November 26, 2022, 09:52:28 pm »
Kloppo spotted on his holiday.  ;D

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #8477 on: November 26, 2022, 09:55:11 pm »
yeah, about 5 years ago!

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8478 on: November 26, 2022, 10:01:36 pm »
 :D

You just killed people who've been passing that off as a latest pic mate.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8479 on: December 2, 2022, 02:47:47 pm »

Klopp’s agent Marc Kosicke speaking about him replacing Hansi Flick as Germany coach:

“This is a media topic. Jürgen has a contract at Liverpool until 2026 and he intends to fulfill it." [Sky Germany]