Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 973472 times)

Offline Andypandimonium

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Reply #6320 on: May 23, 2022, 02:40:57 pm »
I really can't imagine where football would be without this great man at the helm. A rich man's version of the French league. And yet he still garners childish criticism from many invested in the sport, including from those who would secretly love him to come to their club/city. He is one of the finest humans I have ever laid eyes on and deserves far more than he receives. He would be adored wherever he settled but I'm so glad he chose Anfield. Whilst Pep is trying to convince the world that his team are legends, Jurgen quietly shows everyone how a legend behaves. I have everything crossed that he will be on top of a bus next Sunday with a beer and three trophies in his grasp.

die roten hoch!  :scarf :champ :scarf

Offline Jack_Bauer

• Kopite
« Reply #6321 on: May 23, 2022, 02:54:04 pm »
I really can't imagine where football would be without this great man at the helm. A rich man's version of the French league. And yet he still garners childish criticism from many invested in the sport, including from those who would secretly love him to come to their club/city. He is one of the finest humans I have ever laid eyes on and deserves far more than he receives. He would be adored wherever he settled but I'm so glad he chose Anfield. Whilst Pep is trying to convince the world that his team are legends, Jurgen quietly shows everyone how a legend behaves. I have everything crossed that he will be on top of a bus next Sunday with a beer and three trophies in his grasp.

die roten hoch!  :scarf :champ :scarf
I hope he gets bladdered like he was in 2019 after Madrid

Offline Andar

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6322 on: May 23, 2022, 03:07:49 pm »
"If you want to win big, you must be prepared to lose big as well."

I love this man, and his inspirational way with words.

Lots of people external to the club seem to be taking their shots right now, but we all know better. Give me this position over being nowhere. That's life, too. It's so easy to try to live to avoid pitfalls, ups and downs, and pain, if you simply don't put yourself out there or take any risks or leaps of faith. But we aren't here to merely exist, we aim for more than that.

We are privileged to have this man and this team.

I was feeling so low but seeing that interview and hearing that quote lifted me quite a bit.

What a leader. We are so lucky to have him in charge.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #6323 on: May 23, 2022, 04:15:06 pm »

Lots of people external to the club seem to be taking their shots right now, but we all know better. Give me this position over being nowhere. That's life, too. It's so easy to try to live to avoid pitfalls, ups and downs, and pain, if you simply don't put yourself out there or take any risks or leaps of faith. But we aren't here to merely exist, we aim for more than that.

We are privileged to have this man and this team.
I love his approach to football and to life itself.

I remember some work I used to do with therapy clients regarding the comfort zone and how we only make progress in life by coming out of it and working in the discomfort zone. So, you have to be prepared to take acceptable risks in order to progress.

This is what I love about Klopp and his team. They are prepared to risk failure in order to succeed. They are prepared to risk the heartbreak of defeat in order to feel the exhilaration of winning. That actually takes a lot of guts. Contrast it with all those Everton fans that said after Kiev, they'd rather not get to a final if they were going to lose it.

Thankfully, we aren't so gutless. We risked the pain in order to seek the elation. We fell short, but the experience was pivotal and spurred us on to greater things. We risked big, and eventually won big too.

We leave treading water to the likes of Everton. We want more, so we risk more. We don't reside in our comfort zone, and we are all the better for it. Progress is only really made in the discomfort zone.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline masher

• Legacy Fan
  • hippie at heart
« Reply #6324 on: May 23, 2022, 04:21:45 pm »

What a quote, lifted my spirits no end. If City were offered a chance to swap positions with us right now Pep will bite our hand off.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #6325 on: May 23, 2022, 06:44:39 pm »
What a quote, lifted my spirits no end. If City were offered a chance to swap positions with us right now Pep will bite our hand off.
So would the City fans
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6326 on: May 23, 2022, 06:46:39 pm »
Early injury returnees and covid disruption did for us this season; Klopp knows we'll absolutely smash the league again next time round
.... plus he'll be able to use 5 subs.  :)

I can't wait to see it, to be honest.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6327 on: May 23, 2022, 06:48:39 pm »
I hope he gets bladdered like he was in 2019 after Madrid
oh, he will.  bet your house on it.

his bus is being fitted out with a special seatbelt.  :)

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #6328 on: May 23, 2022, 06:50:09 pm »
.... plus he'll be able to use 5 subs.  :)

I can't wait to see it, to be honest.
Yep, with Diaz, Carvalho and maybe one or two more coming in, Mane and Salah signed up again (finegrs crossed), all injury woes and covid behind us (fingers, toes, elbows, everything crossed), a winter break for Klopp and some of the players, and the five subs he's been after, Kloppo is getting his ducks in a row for an absolute monster season exceeding even this one.

They'll have to invent extra trophies for us to win.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2022, 08:40:28 pm by Ghost Town »
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6329 on: May 23, 2022, 06:51:00 pm »
Yep, with Diaz, Carvalho and maybe one or two more coming in, Mane and Salah signed up again (finegrs crossed), all injury woes and covid behind us (fingers, toes, elbows, everything crossed), a winter break for Klopp and some of the players, and the five subs he's been after, Kloppo is getting his ducks in a row for an absolute monster season exceeding even this one.

They'll have to invent extera trophies for us to win.
:)

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6330 on: May 24, 2022, 10:12:55 pm »
Jurgen has been voted Manager of the Year.  ;D

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6331 on: May 24, 2022, 10:14:40 pm »
Jurgen has been voted Manager of the Year.  ;D

OH SHIT - Pep gunna be mad!

So is FWANK! He's saved a team from relegation that was barely scraping by.

Offline Raid

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6332 on: May 24, 2022, 10:14:55 pm »
Fantastic. Someone with better skills than me should mock up Guardiola’s bald head exploding in red like the old Tizer adverts.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6333 on: May 24, 2022, 10:15:42 pm »
https://twitter.com/henrywinter/status/1529207498380648453

Jurgen Klopp voted ⁦@LMA_Managers @premierleague Manager of the Year. Klopp brought his whole #lfc coaching staff along to the event in London to share the moment and acclaim. Klopp thanks Mike Gordon for giving him a new contract.

Online JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6334 on: May 24, 2022, 10:16:05 pm »
Well done Jürgen , fully deserved!

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6335 on: May 24, 2022, 10:19:33 pm »
Get in Jurgen

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6336 on: May 24, 2022, 10:20:44 pm »
Best in the world
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Caps4444

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6337 on: May 24, 2022, 10:22:36 pm »
Fantastic. Someone with better skills than me should mock up Guardiola’s bald head exploding in red like the old Tizer adverts.

He will probably moan and say “you see everyone loves Liverpool”

Offline SamLad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6338 on: May 24, 2022, 10:22:37 pm »
Fan-eefing-tastic.

Well done, boss!

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6339 on: May 24, 2022, 10:22:38 pm »
“This is agony” says Mr. Ferguson as he presents the LMA manager of the year trophy to Jurgen Klopp.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6340 on: May 24, 2022, 10:25:29 pm »
Actually surprised by that. I guess making three finals and winning two of them (so far!) and taking the fight for the title to the last day of the season trump's actually winning it these days? ;D

Hope Ped takes this in his usual, magnanimous style.

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #6341 on: May 24, 2022, 10:25:34 pm »
Had to be Kloppo.

Incredible job he’s done managing his team through this mad season, playing every game.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6343 on: May 24, 2022, 10:31:39 pm »
Some salt in those comments.  8)

Shouts for eddie howe 😂. He should be happy he got to keep his own hands
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 10:40:30 pm by McSquared »

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6344 on: May 24, 2022, 10:32:40 pm »
Actually surprised by that. I guess making three finals and winning two of them (so far!) and taking the fight for the title to the last day of the season trump's actually winning it these days? ;D

Hope Ped takes this in his usual, magnanimous style.

after being behind 14 pts and also not being picked by anyone to be in contention for the title.

Online Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #6345 on: May 24, 2022, 10:32:41 pm »
Well that's gonna boil the piss in the Blue quarter and Manchester isn't it?

Despite this, it's well deserved, Jurgen is simply the best! Well done to him and the whole coaching team!
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6346 on: May 24, 2022, 10:33:07 pm »

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #6347 on: May 24, 2022, 10:37:50 pm »

it’s fantastic, Bayern Munich fans still haven’t got over Kloppo again rightly winning FIFA coach of the year ahead of Hansi Flick the other season  ;D  Now he’s done the double!

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6348 on: May 24, 2022, 10:40:29 pm »
The LMA Manager of the Year award is voted for by other managers over the 92 clubs in the top 4 English divisions.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6349 on: May 24, 2022, 10:42:21 pm »
Not only he's the best manager, he's also the best human being. Congratulations boss, fully deserved.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline TAA66

• Kopite
  • Nobody grows up wanting to be a Gary Neville
« Reply #6350 on: May 24, 2022, 10:43:59 pm »
Brilliant.  Congratulations to the Boss.  Let’s hope Pep was in attendance, would love to see some close ups of his bald head  ;D

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6351 on: May 24, 2022, 10:48:26 pm »

One comment says how can you give to a Manager who didn't win the League then says in the next sentence that the Brentford Manager should have won it. ;D

Salty and jealous fans, seems its just United and City raging at this from the comments.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6352 on: May 24, 2022, 10:52:41 pm »
One comment says how can you give to a Manager who didn't win the League then says in the next sentence that the Brentford Manager should have won it. ;D

Salty and jealous fans, seems its just United and City raging at this from the comments.

A few Saudi Arabia fans at it too. Glorious.

Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6353 on: May 24, 2022, 10:54:16 pm »
 ;D

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline vblfc

• "Verily, behold! Liverpool Football Club!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let your soul and spirit fly Into the mystic
« Reply #6354 on: May 24, 2022, 10:54:32 pm »
Well deserved. We are blessed with our Boss.

Online RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6355 on: May 24, 2022, 11:07:29 pm »
Delighted for him, incredible manager and deserves this award

We're in such a good position to have him as our manager

Offline SpionBob

• I have a signed Kenny Dalglish shirt on my wall-is that a bit gay?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • WITH JURGEN kLOPP WE WON IT 6 TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6356 on: May 24, 2022, 11:08:29 pm »
 :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf Congratulations Jurgen :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf
Public enemy number one: On the RAWK watch list for offering alternative views, supporting Rafa and abusing ill informed WUMS with dubious agendas. Where's the crime in that? Victim of self-important mod with itchy finger.

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6357 on: May 24, 2022, 11:22:58 pm »
Richly deserved for a very great football manager and an even greater human being. We are so blessed, congratulations Jürgen and all the managerial team.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline Red1976

• Main Stander
« Reply #6358 on: May 24, 2022, 11:27:03 pm »

Some of those Twitter comments are strange to say the least!  The ones saying Pep Guardiola should have won because he won the Premiership, seem to ignore the fact that Man City were odds on favourites to win the Premiership by many fans, pundits and bookies! So hardly deserving to win LMA manager of the year due to winning a trophy everybody thought you were going to do lol 

Offline Red Ol

• 82 years in this crazy world and still plays with Lego
  • Legacy Fan
  • Children of the night. What music they make.
« Reply #6359 on: May 24, 2022, 11:31:01 pm »

Well done boss and throughly well deserved. One of the best football managers of anytime and on top of that an impressively worthy person. Love the guy!

As for City supporters, they should be happy! At least this takes the focus off their hilariously cringeworthy parade and the miserable sight of the demise of sporting integrity horribly exposed atop a gaudy blue open top coach, chugging along half a mile of sparsely populated Mancunian tarmac, the red haired Belgian weeping sadly behind unnecessarily dark glasses as the true consequence of selling your soul to the devil begins to dawn.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain