Author Topic: Bayern Munich away, selling details  (Read 55299 times)

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Bayern Munich away, selling details
« Reply #40 on: February 9, 2019, 01:10:41 am »
It's never just 20 minutes to be fair. Most are only gonna be arriving on matchday and it's just a needless inconvenience to be put through
well I can only go from experience and atausburgjt took us 20mins in the queue for a ticket.with travel time to where it was 30mins I'm all for the club doing this on a bigger scale and don't mind waiting it it helps stops a lot of situations where we have had where half empty away stands but a sell out credit hunting should be encouraged by fans to be stopped and if thjs is the first step I'm for it

Offline sameold

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: February 9, 2019, 08:13:16 am »
well I can only go from experience and atausburgjt took us 20mins in the queue for a ticket.with travel time to where it was 30mins I'm all for the club doing this on a bigger scale and don't mind waiting it it helps stops a lot of situations where we have had where half empty away stands but a sell out credit hunting should be encouraged by fans to be stopped and if thjs is the first step I'm for it

20 + 30 = 50min.  :butt

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: February 9, 2019, 08:14:31 am »

20 minutes in the queue, total time 30 minutes?

Offline sameold

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: February 9, 2019, 08:15:42 am »
And the collection system isn’t discouraging ‘credit hunting’, it’s trying to combat touting.

Offline KOTP

• Arch Cunt + Official RAWK scarf swapper. Possibly the most laughably out-dated signature on the entire site, we hope.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: February 9, 2019, 09:28:03 am »

the 30mins include the wait and travel 😎

Offline KOTP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: February 9, 2019, 09:29:22 am »
And the collection system isn’t discouraging ‘credit hunting’, it’s trying to combat touting.
one in the same really if the collection continues and it's an unfashionable game where out end is half empty are people gonna buy one they can't get and risk still not getting credit as they might be picked for collection

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #46 on: February 9, 2019, 09:33:42 am »
As always 'it depends' is the answer to the comments about it only being 20minutes.

For me, I use euro aways as an excuse for a holiday - often to places I'd perhaps not normally go (Moscow, Naples, Belgrade).

For cities I've been to before, I'll often not even stop in the same city, or be there for 1 day/night only. Or sometimes I do that to make a week of it. Or sometimes (if work holidays are short) I'll do the day trip. Often time and timings are the key factor to me getting the most for my money so I can see as many places as I can.

My long winded point being, it has the potential to mess with my plans because I might not plan to even be in Munich until 3-4 hours before a game. Trains/connections in Germany are easy - you could be in another country on the same day and still get there fine.

Also Munich is big, so it's 20minutes in a queue but probably 30 to travel there and 30 back (as I might want to see other things in Munich, other than a generic fan park because they are not what I go for most of the time). Then there is the safety element - fortunately no issues in this region hence why they're going ahead with this one.

It's not a massive problem. It's just me selfishly saying you're putting ME out, yet I'm going the game on my own ticket, yet I'm the one inconvenienced, and potentially impacts what countries and cities I get to see in my limited time.

I've no massive issues with it by the way, just saying something to factor in - I've already booked my travel and thankfully a collection on the day will not impact this one, but it could have done for previous ones.

I'm sort of for it, just pointing out it's not always as straight forward as '20minutes'.
« Last Edit: February 9, 2019, 09:37:26 am by davidsteventon »

Offline James55

• Main Stander
« Reply #47 on: February 9, 2019, 09:39:38 am »
As always 'it depends' is the answer to the comments about it only being 20minutes.

For me, I use euro aways as an excuse for a holiday - often to places I'd perhaps not normally go (Moscow, Naples, Belgrade).

For cities I've been to before, I'll often not even stop in the same city, or be there for 1 day/night only. Or sometimes I do that to make a week of it. Or sometimes (if work holidays are short) I'll do the day trip. Often time and timings are the key factor to me getting the most for my money so I can see as many places as I can.

My long winded point being, it has the potential to mess with my plans because I might not plan to even be in Munich until 3-4 hours before a game. Trains/connections in Germany are easy - you could be in another country on the same day and still get there fine.

Also Munich is big, so it's 20minutes in a queue but probably 30 to travel there and 30 back (as I might want to see other things in Munich, other than a generic fan park because they are not what I go for most of the time). Then there is the safety element - fortunately no issues in this region hence why they're going ahead with this one.

It's not a massive problem. It's just me selfishly saying you're putting ME out, yet I'm going the game on my own ticket, yet I'm the one inconvenienced, and potentially impacts what countries and cities I get to see in my limited time.

I've no massive issues with it by the way, just saying something to factor in - I've already booked my travel and thankfully a collection on the day will not impact this one, but it could have done for previous ones.

I done it in Rome, where the club told us keep our head down etc..but expected us to travel to get tickets and que outside a back of a hotel..I've had to lift my tickets several places as an international fan which is a joke. 13 quid for postage seems steep.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2019, 10:45:32 am »
Just a reminder, replace all umlaut (ü) and eszett (ß) in the hotel address before you paste it in to the details. It will likely fail, it seems to fail on any special characters.

Don't paste in München.

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2019, 11:40:14 am »

I'm sort of for it, just pointing out it's not always as straight forward as '20minutes'.

Agree - and after all it is our holiday and we have already bought our tickets.

But also, these collections make sweet fuck all difference to getting to the real problem. So that adds to the annoyance just a little.

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2019, 01:06:10 pm »
Anyone know which blocks we are getting please

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2019, 01:09:17 pm »
Does anyone know if you  select collect from Anfield - and you are nominating other people to use the tickets, can the people nominated to use the tickets pick up or does it have to be the card holder

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2019, 01:17:57 pm »
Anyone know which blocks we are getting please

339 - 347

Online DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2019, 01:20:17 pm »
Does anyone know if you  select collect from Anfield - and you are nominating other people to use the tickets, can the people nominated to use the tickets pick up or does it have to be the card holder
The lead booker only. So if you're buying logged into your account you need to do it.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2019, 01:43:00 pm »
Just checking, nominated people don't have to be members do they? If you get picked for collection you don't need to show a members card?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2019, 02:07:30 pm »
Just checking, nominated people don't have to be members do they? If you get picked for collection you don't need to show a members card?
No they do not.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2019, 02:25:30 pm »
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2019, 06:22:24 pm »

Ive collected tickets from Anfield before as a card holder/customer in a ticket booking, I wasnt the lead supporter.

If the club are letting nominated supporters, if selected, collect tickets in Munich, you could assume they would be OK to collect at Anfield aswell with all the correct details and ID.

best give them a ring because they have become very strict about collecting tickets at Anfield recently.

YNWA
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Paullfc95

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2019, 02:35:44 pm »
Still no collection dates for this

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2019, 02:44:17 pm »
Get it before Munich or Burnley you would think

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2019, 07:51:58 pm »
Anyone know if staying in Airbnb whether you have to put address or would 'Airbnb - central Munich' suffice......otherwise you're giving out someone's private address ?

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2019, 08:22:01 pm »
Anyone know if staying in Airbnb whether you have to put address or would 'Airbnb - central Munich' suffice......otherwise you're giving out someone's private address ?

You could type Timbuktu and I doubt anyone would pick up on it
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline Fazak_Red

• Seems to think everything is shite, not including his own one-liners though, of course not......
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2019, 08:24:56 pm »

Yeah the whole thing is pointless. I even made the passport numbers up for Roma last year.

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2019, 10:53:34 pm »
;D   Yeah, point taken mate !

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2019, 08:20:23 am »
Nice and easy  ;D

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2019, 08:21:59 am »
sorted our 4 in 342
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2019, 08:23:44 am »
Piece of piss that
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2019, 08:23:45 am »
Sorted. Seemed mostly seats at the back though.

Offline DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2019, 08:25:14 am »
No messing there. Went for a pair in 343

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2019, 08:25:32 am »
That was nice and smooth!

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2019, 08:26:24 am »
Anyone unable to select seats ? My tab won't work....just but tab.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2019, 08:29:19 am »

Fine for me on Chrome. If you can't, can it auto pick for you instead?

Offline sharkeyb

• Would pay to see a Mason's willy, but not more than £35.
  • Legacy Fan
  • He's on the floor
« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2019, 08:29:26 am »
yeah so just picked auto select

I hate the customer details form, never accepts it first time
Sir, the cash monies?

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2019, 08:30:25 am »
Firefox would not let me select.
So used chrome as fine.
Never had that before. Worrying for the bulk sales now...

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2019, 08:32:20 am »

Got first row

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2019, 08:32:56 am »
Firefox would not let me select.
So used chrome as fine.
Never had that before. Worrying for the bulk sales now...

Yep same here with Firefox so auto selected in block not that it matters - Ins in

Offline Thepooloflife

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for the 97
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2019, 08:34:32 am »
Fine for me on Chrome. If you can't, can it auto pick for you instead?
Yeah, just selected 'Buy' and got sorted thanks - 342 will do me !

Offline angus

• Kemlynite
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2019, 08:40:49 am »
That was so easy 3 in 342

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2019, 08:42:37 am »
Anyone know what rows it goes back to?

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2019, 08:48:21 am »
Yeah the whole thing is pointless. I even made the passport numbers up for Roma last year.

If your selected for collection though they check the Passport numbers