The Liverpool FC Forum > Former LFC Players

Sadio Mané

<< < (2584/3209) > >>

El_Frank:
"Clutch" ;D

Anyway, he's seemed a lot happier recently, he's going nowhere.

Clayton Bigsby:
Shouldn't let any of them go on a free, nevermind all 3. It's a nice sentiment, I've had players on Championship Manager that I point blank refuse to sale and some leave. But that's make believe, you cant let north of £120m on the table. Wea re not oil club thankfully

markmywords:

--- Quote from: Clayton Bigsby on May 24, 2022, 09:06:29 pm ---Shouldn't let any of them go on a free, nevermind all 3. It's a nice sentiment, I've had players on Championship Manager that I point blank refuse to sale and some leave. But that's make believe, you cant let north of £120m on the table. Wea re not oil club thankfully

--- End quote ---

We are about to play our 3rd UCL final in 5 yrs, that makes us no.1 in europe, thus any player that leaves us is largely leaving for the money.

So why would they leave 12 months before the real money.  I'm confident all our famous front 3 will be with us next yr and hopefully longer

FLRed67:

--- Quote from: markmywords on May 24, 2022, 06:24:37 pm ---That definitely won't happen.  Why would they agree to leave now, when they could in 12 months and get much more money.

We will offer them good deals and if they continually turn them down, they will leave on a free in 12 months, like can and gini did.  I believe at least 1 of them will stay, hopefully more

--- End quote ---

It happens. We got Thiago with a year left on his contract.

Sure, they may want to run down contracts. But club will tty to prevent it.  We are not PSG.

Also, clubs bring in players when they need them, not when it suits the player. Real, Barca looking for strikers now.

El Lobo:
Sadio giving it the big reveal

--- Quote ---"This question [about my future] I will answer after Champions League. If I'm staying or not, I'm going to answer after Champions League."
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version