Author Topic: New Kit thread  (Read 3536402 times)

Offline CentenaryBoy

• Kopite
  • JFT97
Re: New Kit thread
« Reply #24640 on: December 21, 2022, 12:48:46 am »
Footy Headlines say we may have a purple third kit next season. Mock-up looks pretty good to me...

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2022/11/liverpool-23-24-third-kit.html

Offline Aldo1988

• Legacy Fan
  • Superduperfan & Whopper. Ooh sexist.
« Reply #24641 on: December 21, 2022, 10:07:51 am »
Footy Headlines say we may have a purple third kit next season. Mock-up looks pretty good to me...

Looks like a keeper top.
"Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?"

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #24642 on: December 21, 2022, 11:52:01 am »

Love a bit of Space Purple, me.

Not sure what colour Gridiron is though!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #24643 on: December 21, 2022, 12:04:52 pm »
Not sure about the yellow socks though.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24644 on: December 21, 2022, 12:16:08 pm »
My lads DHGate home shirt won't be here until Feb now :no

He's got a proper away to open anyway.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24645 on: December 21, 2022, 12:16:40 pm »
Not sure about the yellow socks though.

Yellow will be ace with Purple
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Skagger

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #24646 on: December 21, 2022, 05:21:11 pm »
Try jjsport24.com. I've found them much more reliable in terms of what you see is what you get. Bought a fair bit from them over the years and the player issues are quite outstanding if you wait a month or two after release. They do run small though. I'm generally a Large, but I only fit into 2XL of player issues and XL of the stadium ones.

I've gotten some weird shit on there too, like a Nigerian patterned shirt in red, black and silver with our crests and sponsors. I found that the neck tags wash off after about 5-10 washes, but even in the indie production game, that I have a business in, we are given that kind of guarantee on the heat pressed next tags anyway from the factory - as a minimum requirement.

Anyone else used these?
Henderson has been very good in patches and if he had the confidence of Shelvey he would be some player.
Shame how it ended, hell of a ride though.

Offline 67CherryRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24647 on: December 21, 2022, 06:05:38 pm »
Anyone else used these?
Yeah, not for about 18 months though. Everything i've had in the past has been as good as the real thing (to the naked eye at least)

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24648 on: December 21, 2022, 07:35:40 pm »
That's such an ugly shade of purple. The dark purple with orange we had in 18/19 was so much nicer.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24649 on: December 28, 2022, 03:44:29 pm »
My lads DHGate home shirt won't be here until Feb now :no

He's got a proper away to open anyway.

It turned up 3 days before Christmas and its boss. The lad can't tell its not genuine, he actually thought we'd got him a real one and his new away, which we got off the club, was a fake. Now he thinks het got £200 worth of shirts for Crimbo

Offline Paisley79

• Anny Roader
« Reply #24650 on: December 28, 2022, 04:43:00 pm »
Anyone else used these?

I've used these three times. Really good so far. Pretty fast delivery. I can't tell any difference, to the point where I think they may actually be 'seconds' rather than fakes.

They only mistake they've made is sending me 2 shirts instead of one. Came separately. Not a problem, my son now has a free spare!

Offline capt k

• aaaaaaaavemaaaaaaaaan!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • id rather be fishing
« Reply #24651 on: December 28, 2022, 08:07:47 pm »
It turned up 3 days before Christmas and its boss. The lad can't tell its not genuine, he actually thought we'd got him a real one and his new away, which we got off the club, was a fake. Now he thinks het got £200 worth of shirts for Crimbo
I was having a look at DHgate, it seems to be a collection of different sellers,, anychance you could pm me a link to who you used..Would really appreciate it.,my missus bought me the white epileptic top for xmas, and im not liking it at all.. want to buy the Green kit
JFT 96

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24652 on: December 29, 2022, 08:56:01 pm »
I was having a look at DHgate, it seems to be a collection of different sellers,, anychance you could pm me a link to who you used..Would really appreciate it.,my missus bought me the white epileptic top for xmas, and im not liking it at all.. want to buy the Green kit

PM'd you

Yeah that white one is horrendous

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #24653 on: January 12, 2023, 01:35:08 pm »
Special LFC x LeBron collab shirt leaked:

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2023/01/exclusive-nike-to-release-liverpool-x.html?m=1

Looks like a blag version of whatever is due to be released. That, or it’s very shite.

Offline JasonF

• Frenkie says "Ilaix, don't do it"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Funny T-Shirts
« Reply #24654 on: January 12, 2023, 01:38:10 pm »

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2023/01/exclusive-nike-to-release-liverpool-x.html?m=1

Looks like a blag version of whatever is due to be released. That, or it’s very shite.

Not my thing but it's just an extra, not replacing any of our shirts so harmless enough. Might as well milk some of the Lebron fans or those who are influenced by what people such as him wear.

Online bradders1011

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Eat your greens and sing your blues
« Reply #24655 on: January 12, 2023, 03:42:04 pm »
Looks like a 2. Bundesliga away kit. Awful.
If I were a linesman, I would execute defenders who applauded my offsides.

Offline Pete1977LFC

• Main Stander
« Reply #24656 on: January 12, 2023, 08:22:24 pm »
Hideous. A(nother) tax for idiots.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24657 on: January 12, 2023, 09:39:32 pm »

Loads will buy that, I'll bet it'll be popular with LeBron fans who have no idea who we even are..

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24658 on: January 12, 2023, 09:57:05 pm »
Atrocious. What is that jigsaw piece in the middle?

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24659 on: January 12, 2023, 09:59:10 pm »
Thought it was shite. Zoomed in and realised it even has some sort of writing within the stripes, what a stinking piece of dog turd. If I saw that in a shop I'd think it's a Barnsley top.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #24660 on: January 12, 2023, 10:14:48 pm »
Atrocious. What is that jigsaw piece in the middle?

it’s his logo, yes really, he has a logo, it’s an L and a J.

And the SFG on it, next to the YNWA is also his trademark ‘Strive for Greatness’  :-X

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #24661 on: January 12, 2023, 10:22:21 pm »
it’s his logo, yes really, he has a logo, it’s an L and a J.

And the SFG on it, next to the YNWA is also his trademark ‘Strive for Greatness’  :-X

Stevie Fucking Gerrard

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24663 on: January 19, 2023, 01:07:01 pm »
New 3rd to have “unique stripe design”

Saw the 2014 Warrior kit on that link. What a strange time that was.

Offline FLRed67

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24664 on: January 19, 2023, 01:44:58 pm »

Does anyone know WTF this "collaboration" is, exactly? Is it some kind of clothing item?

That blind Everton fan they found homeless on Canyon Drive, the one wearing the plastic crown who insisted on being addressed as "His Majesty, King John" - does he have something to do with it, does anyone know?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24665 on: January 19, 2023, 03:45:58 pm »
Does anyone know WTF this "collaboration" is, exactly? Is it some kind of clothing item?

That blind Everton fan they found homeless on Canyon Drive, the one wearing the plastic crown who insisted on being addressed as "His Majesty, King John" - does he have something to do with it, does anyone know?

Its for LeBron fans with no taste in clothes

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #24666 on: January 20, 2023, 12:49:01 pm »
New 3rd to have “unique stripe design”

Ah bugger, I was looking forward to a purple strip but just a plain one would be much better.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #24667 on: January 20, 2023, 01:31:39 pm »

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #24668 on: January 26, 2023, 03:02:57 am »

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #24669 on: January 26, 2023, 03:09:53 am »

Bloke buys cheapo jarg top off market stall and thinks he looks the business?
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Tim

• Make that an umbrella in my Breezer. Jimmy Anderson's stunt double.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Welcome to Heaven
« Reply #24670 on: January 26, 2023, 10:17:51 am »
He's got the new LFC Air Max on as well.
If you're going to sign up on Betfair please use my code N4TFVF4PK

We'll both get £20

:wave

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24671 on: January 26, 2023, 10:32:12 am »
Bloke buys cheapo jarg top off market stall and thinks he looks the business?

I still reckon that will sell well amongst LeBron fans and I doubt its even aimed at LFC supporters.

Be good if it does, extra money for the club.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24672 on: January 26, 2023, 10:51:38 am »
Not a bad looking top,how much are they trying to fleece people for ?
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24673 on: January 26, 2023, 11:37:41 am »
The white grey tops and grey shorts which the players were wearing yesterday in the training photos look great - does anyone know if they're available to buy? Nothing on the website

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24674 on: January 26, 2023, 08:18:57 pm »
Not a bad looking top,how much are they trying to fleece people for ?

Its a limited edition, so you know its gonna be at least £90

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #24675 on: January 26, 2023, 09:42:18 pm »
Nike related;

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A bill that would ban the sale of kangaroo parts has been introduced in the Oregon Legislature, taking aim at sports apparel manufacturers that use leather from the animals to make their products.

Soccer cleats are one of the only products made from kangaroo leather that are routinely sold in Oregon, KLCC reported. The measure would impact Nike, which is based in Oregon and the state's largest employer.

“It’s unconscionable that millions of native wild animals in Australia have been killed for the sake of high-end soccer cleats worn by a subset of elite soccer players,” Democratic Oregon Sen. Floyd Prozanski, who introduced the bill, said in a news release issued Monday by animal rights groups. “I understand this legislation may have financial impact on some Oregon shoe manufacturers, but in the balance Oregon should be standing on the humane side of this issue. There are other materials that can be used in making these high-end cleats.”

In the news release, the Center for a Humane Economy, Animal Wellness Action and the Animal Wellness Foundation welcomed the move.

“It’s time for these shoe manufacturers to evolve their business model to eliminate extreme animal cruelty in their product offerings,” said Rene Tatro, a board member of the Center for a Humane Economy.

Nike didn't respond to KLCC's request for comment, but the company told ESPN last month that it uses kangaroo leather in a “small portion” of its soccer shoes and that it “works with leather suppliers that source animal skins from processors that use sound animal husbandry and humane treatment, whether farmed, domesticated, or wild managed.”

Oregon's bill would make it a crime to buy, receive, sell, or commercially exchange “any product containing a part of a dead kangaroo."

Lawmakers in Connecticut have introduced a similar bill this session. A federal ban on kangaroo products was proposed in the U.S. House in 2021, but was not approved.

The ban on “k-leather” would not be without precedent: California enacted a ban on kangaroo-based products in the 1970s.

The commercial harvest of kangaroos in Australia is legal. More than 1.3 million kangaroos were killed for commercial purposes in the country in 2021, KLCC reported, citing the Australia Department of Climate Change, Energy, the Environment and Water. The agency said that number represents less than one-third of the “sustainable quota,” which is the amount it considers could be killed without putting any of the four main kangaroo species at risk.

The U.S. listed several types of kangaroo as “endangered” from the mid-'70s until the mid-'90s, but the animal is considered to have “recovered."
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24676 on: January 26, 2023, 10:02:57 pm »
^

The fucking nuts. There's 42.7 million kangaroos in Australia, and as the report says, there are over a million killed each year for meat and leather use. They're not going to stop killing the Kangaroos, so why waste the leather? Kangaroo steaks are lovely too

Has he also got a bill in to stop the sale of Gator products in Florida? We've got 2 gator heads and some gator feet we bought on holiday. They come from farmed gators in Louisinana or somewhere like that

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #24677 on: January 26, 2023, 10:13:52 pm »
The white grey tops and grey shorts which the players were wearing yesterday in the training photos look great - does anyone know if they're available to buy? Nothing on the website
I thought they looked good and also a bit like the silver third kit from 18/19
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Online Historical Fool

• A fool in the present too. The ban on drivel from 666 has led to a remarkable increase in forum quality. Currently being spectacularly wooshed. Seemingly by, well, just about everything.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FSG EOTM June ‘23
    • Fenway Sports Group
« Reply #24678 on: January 27, 2023, 07:23:55 am »
I still reckon that will sell well amongst LeBron fans and I doubt its even aimed at LFC supporters.

Be good if it does, extra money for the club.

It has the letters SFG as a motif too
You're all too fucking serious, the lot of you. Relax, we don't really matter.

Oh, and we should have an in's and out's topic, stickied.

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #24679 on: February 1, 2023, 05:12:12 pm »
We’re going full banter season in next season’s Conference League…

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2022/10/liverpool-23-24-away-kit.html