Author Topic: Spurs away  (Read 4739 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Spurs away
« on: December 6, 2019, 04:36:43 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the Premier League fixture against Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday January 11.

The match at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium will kick off at 5.30pm GMT.

The club has received a total allocation of 3,038 stand tickets for this all-ticket fixture. This allocation is less than last season’s due to Tottenham now playing in their new stadium.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket prices                                   

Adults – £30
Over 65s – £19
Young adults (18-21) – £22.50
Juniors (under 18) – £17

Please be aware that supporters in possession of concessionary tickets will be asked for ID at the turnstiles. If supporters are not able to provide the relevant ID, they will be refused entry.

Hospitality members

Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the hospitality department on 0151 264 2222, option two.

Disabled supporters

Within the allocation, the club has received 26 pairs of wheelchair and personal assistant tickets. Ambulant and personal assistant tickets are also available – click here for more information.

Ticket sales

The below sales will take place online only.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and Members based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during 2018-19, on the following days.

12 or more games: from 8.15am on Thursday December 12 until 10.45am on Friday December 13.

Supporters are guaranteed a ticket during this sale and can purchase one ticket per person, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per transaction.

The following sales will then take place on a first come, first served basis, subject to availability, and supporters can purchase one ticket per person up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction.

11 or more games: from 11am until 1.45pm on Friday December 13.

10 or more games: from 2pm on Friday December 13 until 10.45am on Monday December 16.

9 or more games: from 11am on Monday December 16.

Should there be any tickets remaining following the initial sales, the club will make a further announcement. Supporters are advised to check here for sale updates.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/376822-tottenham-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
Re: Spurs away
« Reply #1 on: December 6, 2019, 07:29:37 pm »
We're in blocks 114-118 in the North East corner of the stadium, in the lower tier.  But no padded seats like at the Emirates!!  I'd like to go there for a cup tie where we'd get 9k tickets.

Should be ok with 11 aways.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #2 on: December 8, 2019, 12:16:32 am »
Football Ground Guide:
Well, it may have been late opening and come in over budget, but the new Tottenham Hotspur Stadium has been worth waiting for. To say that it is fantastic, would be an understatement. With a capacity of 62,062 it is the second largest stadium in the Premier League. Not only is its size impressive, but the design and quality of build too. Plus the stadium has been built very much with the fan experience in mind and it boasts some great facilities, that are already the envy of other clubs.

Walking along the High Road, then from the outside, the stadium has very much a modern look with a large glassed frontage and metallic coloured cladding. There are large LED screens too on the external walls, adding to the overall feel and look. Also noticeable on the sides of the stadium are large open flaps, which I assume are to allow more to get through to the pitch.

Inside the stadium, you can’t help notice its large imposing curved roof that sweeps around the ground. Although essentially a bowl design, the new Spurs stadium offers something a little different. The main West Stand on one side and the East Stand opposite, are very similar both being four-tiered. Both have a large top and lower tier, with two smaller tiers sandwiched in-between. These two smaller tiers are mostly for corporate hospitality areas. Above the tiered areas below the roof, there is a glassed fronted area running along the length of the stands, that I assume is also used for corporate guests. The West Stand is the 'Main Stand' having the team dugouts situated out front. At the North End (or Paxton End as it is also known), the stand is three-tiered, whilst opposite the club have built the single largest stand in the country. Although this stand has just two tiers, it has a staggering 17.500 seats, in 82 rows and is an impressive sight. Each of the top tiers of the stands is semi-circular in look. Above the South Stand mounted on the roof is a large gold coloured cockerel. Very impressive looking too are the four large video screens, one situated under the roof in each corner.

That'll be interesting then, no bags over A4. You usually get a few, especially at London aways.

Also interesting that this starts on 12 whereas Leicester starts on 5 with a similar allocation ::) But hardly surprising..... Sure there will be loads of corporates and tourists given it's a new ground for us all.

We are a team of one half.

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: December 8, 2019, 07:25:11 am »
Don’t think 300 different is that similar to be honest.

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: December 8, 2019, 12:26:50 pm »
Don’t think 300 different is that similar to be honest.
You're right. When the maximum allocation is no more than 3,000 for all but 3 grounds an extra 300 makes a huge difference to the criteria.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #5 on: December 8, 2019, 02:36:02 pm »
You're right. When the maximum allocation is no more than 3,000 for all but 3 grounds an extra 300 makes a huge difference to the criteria.
I can see your point but not convinced the criteria difference is isn't mainly due to corporates & the new ground. There are always more at London aways we know, and this will be worse than usual. Not to mention touts

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: December 8, 2019, 06:31:40 pm »
I can see your point but not convinced the criteria difference is isn't mainly due to corporates & the new ground. There are always more at London aways we know, and this will be worse than usual. Not to mention touts

Leicester is the biggest allocation in the league. So it should always drop to one or two credits. There are more tickets than the number of people who can be on 2 from last year (assuming everyone buys all the ones they can).
It's more comparable to villa in size which dropped to 9 on initial sales.

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
  • Of the glory, round the fields, of Anfield Road!
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2019, 08:32:31 pm »
Leicester is the biggest allocation in the league. So it should always drop to one or two credits. There are more tickets than the number of people who can be on 2 from last year (assuming everyone buys all the ones they can).
It's more comparable to villa in size which dropped to 9 on initial sales.
Why do Leicester give more than Spurs? Leicester stadium is way smaller.
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2019, 11:59:59 pm »
Less demand from Corporates probably a factor - London clubs ::)

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2019, 08:22:49 am »
They haven't put the coach on sale ::)

It's us that got very little sleep not them

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
  • Of the glory, round the fields, of Anfield Road!
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2019, 08:44:43 am »
They haven't put the coach on sale ::)

It's us that got very little sleep not them
Coach was up by 08.30. I was wondering was it missing or was I going blind!  ;D
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 10:47:40 am by xRedmanLFCx »
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2019, 12:21:25 pm »
Went for 114

Really looking forward to this one

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2019, 11:06:21 am »
Got one bang on 11am, happy days!! 4 of the 5 blocks still have some tickets available, but going fast!!

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2019, 01:59:29 pm »
Tickets arrived from first sale today

Offline Campioni 84

• Kemlynite
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2019, 09:37:04 pm »
Still waiting on mine from the first sale, hopefully just a bit slow with Christmas Post.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2019, 10:26:05 pm »
Got mt match tkts but no coach tkts yet (1st sale)

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2019, 09:56:38 am »
Got mine on Wednesday from the first sale

Spurs yet to follow suit and make tickets smaller - still massive

Offline jamesthekop

• Main Stander
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2019, 03:13:24 pm »
still waiting from the second sale

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Simpleton with a Repressed Replica Top Fetish.
  • Kopite
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2019, 05:02:08 pm »
Still waiting for tickets from 1st sale, I hate waiting on tickets in the run up to Christmas

Offline Campioni 84

• Kemlynite
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2019, 10:36:45 am »
Tickets from first sale arrived yesterday.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2019, 04:09:10 pm »
My ticket arrived today, from the 2nd round of sales.

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #21 on: January 3, 2020, 01:10:48 pm »
No further sales.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #22 on: January 3, 2020, 02:49:10 pm »
Kenny Godglish

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #23 on: January 3, 2020, 02:49:36 pm »
That's a disgrace

not suprising what with it being a new ground

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #24 on: January 3, 2020, 03:03:20 pm »
not suprising what with it being a new ground
I understand  but this game was on sale at 10 credits for 2 days and their was a handful left and then they took it off sale and never had a 9 sale it's extremely rare for an away game not to have any late I'm only on 7 credits but if I was on 9 I would be apoplectic now.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #25 on: January 7, 2020, 12:31:31 pm »
Guessing this one is out of the question for spares until we've been there a few times as it's a new stadium.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26 on: January 7, 2020, 01:51:51 pm »
Guessing this one is out of the question for spares until we've been there a few times as it's a new stadium.

Turning out to be a bit of a myth. Reckon most people will go to see the new stadium. Been offered a ticket in their end but football without emotion is pretty shit lol
YNWA.