Author Topic: Norwich Away (14/08/21) - Ticket Details (Finally)  (Read 12323 times)

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
Norwich Away (14/08/21) - Ticket Details (Finally)
« on: August 3, 2021, 05:31:41 pm »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/439735-norwich-city-v-liverpool-ticket-selling-details

Liverpool have released the following ticket selling details for the Premier League opener at Norwich City on Saturday August 14, kick off 5.30pm BST.

The club have received a total allocation of 2,669 tickets for this all-ticket fixture and supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket prices

Adult: £30
Over 65 and under 21: £28
Under 18: £20
Under 12: £15

Supporters in possession of concessionary tickets will be asked for ID at the turnstiles with entry refused, if the relevant ID is not provided.   

Hospitality Members

Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the hospitality department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

Disabled supporters

We have received 13 pairs of wheelchair and personal assistant tickets.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and official Members who recorded 15 ticket purchases for wheelchair bays for Premier League away games during seasons 2018-19 or 2019-20.

Ambulant and personal assistant tickets are also available.

Ticket sales

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and official Members online based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during the 2018-19 or 2019-20 seasons as follows:

17 or more games: from 2pm Thursday 5 August. Supporters are guaranteed a ticket and can purchase one ticket per supporter ID number, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Sales will then take place subject to availability on a first come, first served basis until sold out. Supporters can purchase one ticket per supporter ID number, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

16 or more games: from 2pm Friday 6 August until 8am Monday 9 August.

Should tickets remain following the initial sales, Liverpool FC will provide further sales updates here.   

Please only buy tickets if you plan on attending the game: tickets are strictly non-transferable.

Due to the ongoing pandemic, we understand that there are some fans who may not want to or cannot attend matches straight away.  To ensure a fair ticket distribution process, we will not use any game credits from season 2021-22 as eligibility for ticket sales from season 2022-23 and beyond.

Further information regarding coach travel coming soon.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Norwich Away (14/08/21) - Ticket Details (Finally)
« Reply #1 on: August 3, 2021, 05:42:41 pm »
Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and official Members online based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during the 2018-19 or 2019-20 seasons as follows:
Er....what? Thought 19/20 was not to be counted at all.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #2 on: August 3, 2021, 06:25:19 pm »
Decisions decisions....
We are a team of one half.

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: August 3, 2021, 06:55:58 pm »
the aways are back 8)

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #4 on: August 3, 2021, 08:01:07 pm »
I notice it says tkts are strictly non-transferable. It's never affected us as we've always gone but wonder how they'll do that as it doesn't say to take ID,  Mates have passed tkts on many times to mates. Some at aways rely on ppl doing that so interesting....

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5 on: August 3, 2021, 08:03:08 pm »
That needs stopping though, so hopefully this works.

About time the closed shop opened back up

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #6 on: August 3, 2021, 08:04:09 pm »
I notice it says tkts are strictly non-transferable. It's never affected us as we've always gone but wonder how they'll do that as it doesn't say to take ID,  Mates have passed tkts on many times to mates. Some at aways rely on ppl doing that so interesting....
in fairness they've always been non-tranferable doesn't stop it from happening

Online CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #7 on: August 3, 2021, 08:10:55 pm »
Its back, can't wait.

Lets be avin you.

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #8 on: August 3, 2021, 08:11:06 pm »
in fairness they've always been non-tranferable doesn't stop it from happening
Yes, that's what I thought so wondered what would be different. Even if people can't reallocate them, others could use them

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #9 on: August 3, 2021, 08:28:07 pm »
Did they add in last season's credits like they have for the 15 homes?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #10 on: August 3, 2021, 08:32:15 pm »
Er....what? Thought 19/20 was not to be counted at all.

Can't get my head round this.  Thought we just played 14 away games in 19-20, so with required credits starting on 17 and dropping to 16, how do credits in 19-20 come into the picture for this? 

As we had played the lower allocation grounds (Bournmouth, Watford, Burnley) in 19-20 within those 14 games, struggling to see how anyone who qualifies on 19-20 credits hasn't already been sorted via their 18-19 credits - whatever this drops to eventually.
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #11 on: August 3, 2021, 08:33:12 pm »
Did they add in last season's credits like they have for the 15 homes?
It says credits from 18/19 or 19/20 bur it starts on 17 so that must be the previous one

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: August 3, 2021, 08:34:14 pm »
It says credits from 18/19 or 19/20 bur it starts on 17 so that must be the previous one

Sorry, meant 19/20, I always forget about last season. ;D

I thought 19/20 credits weren't being used but they went back on their decision for homes so looks like they have for aways too.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #13 on: August 3, 2021, 08:34:35 pm »
Might make a difference as it drops.

Offline Billy Elliot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: August 3, 2021, 09:23:20 pm »
Selling criteria for homes has changed to 18/19 or 19/20 as well.

Fuck knows what's going on.
With me 3 star jumper half way up me back!

Offline jamie_c

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: August 4, 2021, 06:58:06 am »
Can't get my head round this.  Thought we just played 14 away games in 19-20, so with required credits starting on 17 and dropping to 16, how do credits in 19-20 come into the picture for this? 

As we had played the lower allocation grounds (Bournmouth, Watford, Burnley) in 19-20 within those 14 games, struggling to see how anyone who qualifies on 19-20 credits hasn't already been sorted via their 18-19 credits - whatever this drops to eventually.

Its just being consistent with what they have done for homes.

In practical terms i imagine it would be impossible that have more credits from 19/20 than the previous year given the criteria to get s ticket in the first place

Offline MomoWasBoss

• customer tit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #16 on: August 5, 2021, 01:53:33 pm »
Does anybody know if we need to be logged in on the account that qualifies for the sale? Or can we still buy on behalf of friends and family that qualify on an account that doesn’t?
We've got the best midfield in the world...

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: August 5, 2021, 01:56:56 pm »
Does anybody know if we need to be logged in on the account that qualifies for the sale? Or can we still buy on behalf of friends and family that qualify on an account that doesn’t?

You'll need to be logged in on the account that qualifies or you won't be able to see the game

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: August 5, 2021, 01:58:42 pm »
assume we wont be able to see it until 2pm

Offline MomoWasBoss

• customer tit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #19 on: August 5, 2021, 02:03:22 pm »
You'll need to be logged in on the account that qualifies or you won't be able to see the game

Nice one, thought that would be that case and seems it is. Makes much more sense this way

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: August 5, 2021, 02:03:56 pm »
Woah! Really? When was this change announced? This is definitely a new feature and not a bug?
« Last Edit: August 5, 2021, 02:19:13 pm by Pata »

Offline nutsandbolts

• Main Stander
« Reply #21 on: August 5, 2021, 02:04:57 pm »
Felt great buying away tickets again. Can't wait for this  :)

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: August 5, 2021, 02:19:50 pm »

Brilliant, stops nosey fans without the credits clogging up the system.

Offline MomoWasBoss

• customer tit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #23 on: August 5, 2021, 02:35:43 pm »
Anyone know if you can still get the tickets delivered to an alternative address?

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: August 5, 2021, 02:42:41 pm »
Anyone know if you can still get the tickets delivered to an alternative address?
I never saw an option for that. Just offers collect or post.

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #25 on: August 5, 2021, 03:01:30 pm »
Brilliant, stops nosey fans without the credits clogging up the system.

It’s never a clogged system for away sales. And it’s a pain in the arse for many people.
Long live the King

Offline MomoWasBoss

• customer tit
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #26 on: August 5, 2021, 03:06:46 pm »
I never saw an option for that. Just offers collect or post.

Nice one Dougie,

Anyone know the requirements for collection if we’re collecting on behalf of someone else?

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: August 5, 2021, 03:36:08 pm »
It’s never a clogged system for away sales. And it’s a pain in the arse for many people.
I can see how this code change would make a lot of sense to take the stress off the home games. This sort of thing has been talked about for while.
It might be too complex/inconvenient/not worth it to then carve out the away sales to remain under the old login logic.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: August 5, 2021, 04:41:20 pm »

I know it will help with the bulk home sales but it is an absolute pain that we can't do this now for aways!

Nowhere to change the address is also a pain.
« Last Edit: August 5, 2021, 04:58:30 pm by redgriffin73 »

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: August 5, 2021, 04:52:15 pm »

Yeah true to be fair.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #30 on: August 5, 2021, 08:11:53 pm »
I was surprised we couldn't change the address too. Def going to cause a few problems for some.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: August 6, 2021, 11:13:20 am »
Jeez. Hotels in Norwich are like rocking horse shit and ones that are available they have seriously hiked the prices up (surprise surprise).  Travelodge nearby and not even in the town centre is £150!  150 quid for a fucking Travelodge with no brekky!!

In the end, booked Premier Inn in Bury St Edmunds for £100 on the Saturday night.  Will have a mooch around Cambridge on the Sunday as I've never been there.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #32 on: August 6, 2021, 12:48:08 pm »
Jeez. Hotels in Norwich are like rocking horse shit and ones that are available they have seriously hiked the prices up (surprise surprise).  Travelodge nearby and not even in the town centre is £150!  150 quid for a fucking Travelodge with no brekky!!

In the end, booked Premier Inn in Bury St Edmunds for £100 on the Saturday night.  Will have a mooch around Cambridge on the Sunday as I've never been there.
not sure you could pay me 150 quid to stay in the travelodge

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: August 6, 2021, 02:18:15 pm »

Is it free cancel mate? I have a twin room en-suite in Norwich centre for 65. I am now going back to stay at a mates in London, as easier to get home on the Sunday. it is free cancel for me until mid week.

It is this one mate, not the ritz or anything by the look of it:
https://uk.hotels.com/ho489253/

No brekkie included in that

Offline stevesteve

• Anny Roader
« Reply #34 on: August 6, 2021, 03:11:03 pm »
So I don't live to far away so might go down.
But the chances of getting a spare outside the ground or in the pub since it's the first away for a while.
What's the chances?

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: August 6, 2021, 03:50:40 pm »
So I don't live to far away so might go down.
But the chances of getting a spare outside the ground or in the pub since it's the first away for a while.
What's the chances?

Reckon you could get one in the home end.  Few lads I know did that last time we played them

One in our end?  Yeah but less than zero chance of it being anywhere near face value.

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #36 on: August 6, 2021, 04:17:22 pm »
Cant wait for this, anyone know when the tickets will be sent out/due to arrive?
« Last Edit: August 6, 2021, 05:04:36 pm by Roughie Scouse »
"There are places I'll remember all my life"  The Beatles,  ISTANBUL 2005

Offline stevesteve

• Anny Roader
« Reply #37 on: August 6, 2021, 07:36:44 pm »
There end will do.will give it a go.

Reckon you could get one in the home end.  Few lads I know did that last time we played them

One in our end?  Yeah but less than zero chance of it being anywhere near face value.

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #38 on: August 6, 2021, 07:46:06 pm »
Cant wait for this, anyone know when the tickets will be sent out/due to arrive?

Not sure about posted but can be collected on these dates

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/away-ticket-fulfilment-delivery-collection

Offline pw1008

• Kopite
« Reply #39 on: August 6, 2021, 09:26:18 pm »
Can anyone recommend a decent coach from liverpool? Tried to get on the Football Travel Limited one but just missed out on the last seats on the bus with the tables. Any other recommendations?