The Liverpool FC Forum > European Away forum

Madrid '19 - Campervan from Faro to Madrid (Parking in Madrid)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Redman92:

--- Quote from: boozle on May 13, 2019, 05:55:15 pm ---Thanks Guys. How are you planning on getting into Madrid from Rainbow?  It seems to be about 15 miles outside the city? and no train anywhere nearby? or am i just not seeing the rail link?

--- End quote ---

There's a couple of options

We can either get a taxi or uber. There's going to be 8 of us so we will split the cost or there's a couple of buses and o catch or a bus and then metro train in.

redalways:

--- Quote from: boozle on May 13, 2019, 12:05:27 pm ---I was just wondering whether or not any other fellow reds were getting to Madrid in a campervan? If so have you found anywhere around madrid that you can park the campervan in a secure location?

If so please let me know. I'm really struggling to find anywhere on the internet that i can book.

TIA.

--- End quote ---

https://park4night.com/

One entry says there is a Vodafone office carpark across the road from Camp Osuna that some people have used without problem

ant:
FREE PARKING IN MADRID : try the Ventas and Quitana areas just outside the city ring road, in the side streets parallel to Calle Alcala, which cuts across Madrid.

hope this helps and YNWA !

Phil M:

--- Quote from: ant on May 15, 2019, 11:32:07 am ---FREE PARKING IN MADRID : try the Ventas and Quitana areas just outside the city ring road, in the side streets parallel to Calle Alcala, which cuts across Madrid.

hope this helps and YNWA !

--- End quote ---

Would they be considered safe areas?

BootleRed:
Im driving from Faro to Madrid and was thinking of booking a car park at Atocha station...but free parking is even better!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version