Author Topic: FSG discussion thread  (Read 743705 times)

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Re: FSG discussion thread
« Reply #9200 on: January 27, 2023, 01:41:01 pm »
I think the current unpleasant atmosphere around FSG, and debates around ownership, comes from a vacuum. No one knows what's happening, no ones really making a statement, there's misleading reports, rumours, a lack of clarity and so people are filling the gap. I've become a bit sanguine about it all really. Football's just done for, isn't it? At the top level at least. To compete properly we probably do need something that looks more like Man City than looks like FSG. But I don't really want that. So here we are.
I think this is it. No one has a clue what, if anything, is actually going on, so it all feels rather rudderless at a time when the team is struggling too. That makes a lot of people anxious, and naturally so. Radio silence from the club then sees the rumour mill filling the blank space.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline grenny158

• Main Stander
  • Be kind.
« Reply #9201 on: January 27, 2023, 02:23:38 pm »
I think this is it. No one has a clue what, if anything, is actually going on, so it all feels rather rudderless at a time when the team is struggling too. That makes a lot of people anxious, and naturally so. Radio silence from the club then sees the rumour mill filling the blank space.

Ultimately, and especially so in the absence of any hard facts, people will believe what they want to believe. In the age of social media, any post which offers some kind of confirmation of an individuals point of view, is leapt upon much like Luis Suarez on an opponents shoulder. This, in turn, compounds uncertainty.

"Peace is accepting today, releasing yesterday, and giving up the need to control tomorrow." Lori Deschene.

Offline Dave McCoy

• "Don't you know who I am?!"
  • Legacy Fan
  • 11,053ft up
« Reply #9202 on: January 27, 2023, 05:02:43 pm »
A few appointments would probably help. Its not great that we've seemingly 'cleared the decks' in preparation for something that most reliable sources seem to be telling us there's very little interest in.

Aside from Ward’s replacement who else is needed now that the team doctor is named? I get Graham and possibly more analysts are leaving but they wouldn’t be making any real decisions anyway.

Offline PhiLFC#1

• The Messiah! He rawks amongst us
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #9203 on: January 27, 2023, 05:09:49 pm »
Pearces answers in his AMA on Reddit today:

Why do you think Liverpool's major transfers have been more focused on reinforcing the attack rather than the midfield? Was the club worried about life after Firmino, Salah and Mane or did the club think Hendo, Milner, Thiago and Fabinho was suitable enough?

TheAthletic_HQ

11 min. ago
Rewind just over a year and there was growing concern over the age of LFC's frontline. Salah, Mane, Firmino were either 30 or close to turning 30, and all three had 18 months left on their deals. That's why there's been such a strong focus on future-proofing that department of the squad.
Keeping one, selling one and letting one run down his contract always looked the most likely outcome and so far it's turned out that way.
With Diaz, Nunez and Gakpo on board it's a very different looking attack now.
You could argue (and I would) that they should have already started the same process with the midfield. But the reality is no-one at LFC foresaw the drop off in levels we've seen this season. I wrote many times last summer that LFC needed another elite CM (mainly because I felt the back-ups weren't good or durable enough). LFC would argue they sat tight because they couldn't get any of the targets they really wanted.
I do think there's been a fair bit of revisionism. I keep reading people saying 'this was so predictable' about the midfield struggles but Fabinho/Thiago/Henderson nearly helped LFC win the lot in 21-22.

Thanks for doing this, it's always fun to get insight from journos actually connected to the club in some way. I have four questions that I want to ask if you don't mind indulging me.

Firstly, how significant an impact did COVID and the "lost season" have on the club's squad building and did we miss out on selling a few players?

Second, do you, in your opinion, think the club has made a massive mistake prioritizing the signing of Jude Bellingham, rather publicly in some instances over rebuilding the midfield as a whole? We might end up with the lad next summer, but that doesn't change the fact that we need an overhaul next season.

Third, Cody Gakpo. Despite all the calls for a midfield signing, we ended up with a forward who likely will be our only incoming player this window. Could I ask your opinion on the transfer and whether you think that was the right move?

Lastly, is there any truth to the supposed 250m euro war chest that Liverpool FC will have for the summer window as reported by German sources?

TheAthletic_HQ

19 min. ago
One - Yeah the pandemic certainly set LFC back. Both in terms of what they could do in terms of incomings but also in terms of generating £££ from sales. I'd
Two - I don't think prioritising the signing of Bellingham is a mistake. I think he ticks every box for LFC and would be a mainstay of the midfield for the next decade. But of course they need more than him this summer. With Keita, Oxlade and Milner out of contract, a midfield overhaul is coming.
Three - Personally, I'd have liked to see LFC bring in a CM ahead of Gakpo. I know Jota/Diaz have been sorely missed and there was a vacancy on the left, but I would have said an injection of quality in midfield was needed to a greater extent. When everyone is fit (hopefully next month) I see a front 3 of Diaz, Nunez, Salah. I know LFC felt that had to move when they did for Gakpo because of interest from elsewhere and fears the fee would go up if he stayed put and scored loads more before the summer.
Four - I certainly haven't heard that. I think it's around the figure that needs to be spent in the summer to get Bellinghan and do what else needs to be done in the market. But no I don't believe that kind of amount has already been earmarked.
It's one of the reasons why FSG are seeking fresh investment. Question is what happens if they don't secure it before the summer? I don't know the answer to that one at this stage.

I appreciated The Athletic's insightful piece on the Liverpool medical staff from earlier in the season. Has there been any noticeable improvement since Jonathan Power was appointed?

I think most here would agree that one of the massive frustrations with the club is the injury track record. Moreover, injuries that are reported by the club as a couple of weeks seem to frequently lapse into months.

Edit: h/t to Briarcliff for pointing out it was Simon Hughes as the author

TheAthletic_HQ

30 min. ago
Too early to judge any real impact/change with the new doc. He's only just started.
Been a source of huge frustration for everyone at Kirkby this season, especially after days lost to injuries were cut by a third last season.
I don't believe the long gap between Moxon going and Power coming in is a real factor in those issues. All started with all the issues in pre-season - that led to some players being overplayed and breaking down, while others were rushed back from injury and then suffered setbacks.
Hope is with VVD, Firmino, Jota and Arthur due back in Feb that second half of the season will be better on that front.

Hi James, is the club going to get bought by Qatar or someone else soon? There has been a lot of talk about it. Can you shed some light on these rumours?

TheAthletic_HQ

38 min. ago
(Tin hat on)..... I'm not aware there's been any recent change. When rumours about being bought by Qatar emerged earlier this month I checked them out with various people. Senior figures at FSG were adamant it wasn't true and insisted they weren't on the brink of doing a deal with anyone. They also made it clear that as things stood selling a minority stake looked more likely than a full sale.
Obviously, it's an ongoing process and things could change but my info is that so far FSG haven't had an offer that's attractive enough.

You used to regularly lead us along as deals were happening or scouting was underway. These days, you only break news once other Tier 1s have already broken it.

Is this because the club has deliberately locked leaks down, or you’re worried about your standing with the club in case you leak it early/get it wrong?

TheAthletic_HQ

44 min. ago
I wouldn't agree with that. I've written lots of pieces for our subscribers in the past 12/24 months about playing who are being seriously looked at, on LFC shortlists etc. The Athletic has broken numerous big LFC news stories in that period too. It's policy not to just tweet news when we get it but to write the story first and then tweet it out with the link. That's obviously a gamble as it means in that 10/15mins period someone else could break the news but no real value to the company in a tweet with no link to an actual story.
A lot of my work on that front involves trying to get details on how a deal came together etc. You own a news story for barely minutes these days but those in depth reads are really popular.

TheAthletic_HQ

2 minutes ago
Jota should be full training by mid-Feb, Diaz in March. FSG's search for new investors is ongoing and as things stand I'm not expecting any more new signings before Tuesday's deadline. (But I'd dearly love to be surprised by some late activity!)

James, why did you constantly defend FSG's lack of investment over the summer? Why did you say there was "no glaring issues" with the squad when everyone and their blind grandmother could see we needed midfield signings? Why do you treat the fanbase like fucking idiots that don't see your constant flip flopping of narratives?

TheAthletic_HQ

10 min. ago
No need to be rude. I certainly didn't 'defend' FSG's lack of investment over the summer. I think you're referring to a tweet I put out in early July pushing a link to a story prior to the pre-season tour of Asia. I stand by every word of it!
My point at the time was LFC had enjoyed a productive start to the summer. They had sorted out Salah's contract, they had got the sale of Mane and the purchase of Nunez done quickly, and added cover in key positions with Carvalho/Ramsay. There was good reason for optimism at that stage.
I wrote many articles in the summer about how they needed another CM after missing out on Tchouameni. Until the injuries really kicked in, Klopp was adamant he didn't need anyone else. There was no flip flopping of narratives so you're wrong there.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 05:13:28 pm by PhiLFC#1 »

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9204 on: January 27, 2023, 05:43:05 pm »
Ultimately, and especially so in the absence of any hard facts, people will believe what they want to believe. In the age of social media, any post which offers some kind of confirmation of an individuals point of view, is leapt upon much like Luis Suarez on an opponents shoulder. This, in turn, compounds uncertainty.

"Peace is accepting today, releasing yesterday, and giving up the need to control tomorrow." Lori Deschene.
I definitely agree with that. But mindfully living in the present moment is not something football fans are renowned for.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #9205 on: January 27, 2023, 05:54:42 pm »
Aside from Ward’s replacement who else is needed now that the team doctor is named? I get Graham and possibly more analysts are leaving but they wouldn’t be making any real decisions anyway.

A replacement for Mike Gordon.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9206 on: January 27, 2023, 05:56:12 pm »
Mike Gordon's replacement is Billy Hogan. The equivalent of a Gordon would be for the new owners.  :P

Online Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #9207 on: January 27, 2023, 06:01:53 pm »
Mike Gordon's replacement is Billy Hogan. The equivalent of a Gordon would be for the new owners.  :P

Hogan isn't able to make major decisions though. I mean Henry didn't even bother to tell him about the ESL plans and had to apologise to him.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9208 on: January 27, 2023, 06:19:13 pm »
That doesn't change the fact that Hogan is Gordon's replacement mate.  ;D

Offline 67CherryRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9209 on: January 27, 2023, 06:28:35 pm »
I'm imagining Hulk replacing Anthony in a Sean Dyche Everton side.

Online Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #9210 on: January 27, 2023, 06:31:43 pm »

Hogan was Peter Moore's replacement.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #9211 on: January 27, 2023, 06:36:26 pm »

And that Hogan is on the email list now.  :D
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline BornRedSince76

• Main Stander
« Reply #9212 on: January 27, 2023, 07:23:02 pm »
Whilst there is disagreement amongst people on whether FSG have been good, bad or whatever, is there consensus that it is time for them to go?

Offline Pradan

• Makes RAWK a grim place. Sarcastic besserwisser. Would certainly pick a fight with himself in an empty room.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9213 on: January 27, 2023, 07:28:30 pm »
Whilst there is disagreement amongst people on whether FSG have been good, bad or whatever, is there consensus that it is time for them to go?

Depends on the alternative. If it's a human rights abusing state then i hope they stay here for the rest of my lifetime.

Offline LFCTikiTaka

• Bedwetter
  • Kopite
« Reply #9214 on: January 27, 2023, 07:32:04 pm »

I'd rather they stay and fund the rebuild we need. But if they can't do that then they need to go.

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9215 on: January 27, 2023, 08:02:13 pm »
I'd rather they stay and fund the rebuild we need. But if they can't do that then they need to go.

Personally i’d rather they stayed and invested in the club, but if they can’t there is no point in them staying. If they do cash in,  I hope we get a non sportswashing owner who is prepared to invest in the team and sort the c level, scouting and medical structure out. As one of the richest clubs in the world, that isn’t too much to ask is it? Otherwise we are just going backwards. Thank fuck we have got Klopp.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9216 on: January 27, 2023, 08:07:56 pm »
For me, it depends on whether they are willing to fully commit to competing or not. If they are, then great. If not, it's time for them to take their profit and sell up.

Do they have the stomach for the rebuild? If not, they need to sell up. Klopp has the stomach for it, but he needs proper backing.

Online Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #9217 on: January 27, 2023, 08:13:41 pm »
For me, it depends on whether they are willing to fully commit to competing or not. If they are, then great. If not, it's time for them to take their profit and sell up.

Do they have the stomach for the rebuild? If not, they need to sell up. Klopp has the stomach for it, but he needs proper backing.

I think that is it in a nutshell.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline HeartAndSoul

• OneWillBurn
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RedOrDead
« Reply #9218 on: January 27, 2023, 08:15:08 pm »

Amen to that. Decided to put the club up for sale once they knew a massive rebuild was needed. So either back the rebuild or fuck off

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9219 on: January 27, 2023, 08:25:33 pm »
Pearces answers in his AMA on Reddit today:

Thanks for doing this, it's always fun to get insight from journos actually connected to the club in some way. I have four questions that I want to ask if you don't mind indulging me.

Firstly, how significant an impact did COVID and the "lost season" have on the club's squad building and did we miss out on selling a few players?

Second, do you, in your opinion, think the club has made a massive mistake prioritizing the signing of Jude Bellingham, rather publicly in some instances over rebuilding the midfield as a whole? We might end up with the lad next summer, but that doesn't change the fact that we need an overhaul next season.

Third, Cody Gakpo. Despite all the calls for a midfield signing, we ended up with a forward who likely will be our only incoming player this window. Could I ask your opinion on the transfer and whether you think that was the right move?

Lastly, is there any truth to the supposed 250m euro war chest that Liverpool FC will have for the summer window as reported by German sources?

TheAthletic_HQ

19 min. ago
One - Yeah the pandemic certainly set LFC back. Both in terms of what they could do in terms of incomings but also in terms of generating £££ from sales. I'd
Two - I don't think prioritising the signing of Bellingham is a mistake. I think he ticks every box for LFC and would be a mainstay of the midfield for the next decade. But of course they need more than him this summer. With Keita, Oxlade and Milner out of contract, a midfield overhaul is coming.
Three - Personally, I'd have liked to see LFC bring in a CM ahead of Gakpo. I know Jota/Diaz have been sorely missed and there was a vacancy on the left, but I would have said an injection of quality in midfield was needed to a greater extent. When everyone is fit (hopefully next month) I see a front 3 of Diaz, Nunez, Salah. I know LFC felt that had to move when they did for Gakpo because of interest from elsewhere and fears the fee would go up if he stayed put and scored loads more before the summer.
Four - I certainly haven't heard that. I think it's around the figure that needs to be spent in the summer to get Bellinghan and do what else needs to be done in the market. But no I don't believe that kind of amount has already been earmarked.
It's one of the reasons why FSG are seeking fresh investment. Question is what happens if they don't secure it before the summer? I don't know the answer to that one at this stage.

Seems like our bank account has got a long COVID, if two years removed from the pandemic we're still suffering from it.
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #9220 on: January 27, 2023, 08:26:41 pm »
This is all quite tiresome.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9221 on: January 27, 2023, 08:30:17 pm »
This is all quite tiresome.

I've got a smoke for that  ;D
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9222 on: January 27, 2023, 08:32:47 pm »

Are the rumours there's been some disagreements between him and Klopp about bringing Can back to the club true? Klopp's not keen but Hogan fights for the rights of Emre Can.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline please, I have my reasons for it but...

• In the grander scheme of things, most definitely has meaning and most definitely has purpose. History Maker.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9223 on: January 27, 2023, 08:35:06 pm »
I heard Hogan is the third man, brother!
Finished at the age of 26. The Mike Tyson of football.

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/omar_12590

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9224 on: January 27, 2023, 08:46:50 pm »
 ;D

You dickheads!

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9225 on: January 27, 2023, 08:54:15 pm »
When do the club accounts in terms of profit/loss come out. Thats now probably second behind the Madrid game in terms of moment of the season.

Online MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9226 on: January 27, 2023, 08:56:44 pm »

I've got a smoke for that  ;D
Can I have some?

Online Eeyore

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #9227 on: January 27, 2023, 09:00:39 pm »
When do the club accounts in terms of profit/loss come out. Thats now probably second behind the Madrid game in terms of moment of the season.

Usually first week in March.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Online MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9228 on: January 27, 2023, 09:05:53 pm »
We probably won’t hear anything solid till it is fairly far along with a potential buyer. It’s not going to be like chelsea since it was a much different situation with political implications and the fact that the tories were involved.

I do prefer this thread being open myself since this is a better place for info or rumour discussion than social media.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 09:07:39 pm by MBL? »

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9229 on: January 27, 2023, 09:22:12 pm »
Usually first week in March.

Cant wait. Will also be second in internet fume generation after the day Bellingham signs for City or Madrid.

Offline Cafe De Paris

• Kopite
  • Up the Red Men
« Reply #9230 on: January 27, 2023, 11:01:53 pm »
I think we’re stuck with this lot. Could be worse. We could be run by a sports washer Middle East country and enjoying transfers galore, a midfield that would make the galacticos look shit, then sing and dance as another trophy lines the cabinet through their oil money,  all the while at the back of your mind feeling sick to the stomach for selling the clubs soul and everything Shankly Paisley Kenny and Klopp stand up for is washed away because we needed investment. No thank you. There are other ways to skin a cat (ps. I do like cats, apologies)
LFC a bastion of invincibility.

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9231 on: January 27, 2023, 11:10:38 pm »

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #9232 on: January 28, 2023, 05:35:16 am »
I heard Hogan is the third man, brother!

You can call this the New World Order of wrestling football, brother
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline grenny158

• Main Stander
  • Be kind.
« Reply #9233 on: January 28, 2023, 08:22:18 am »
I definitely agree with that. But mindfully living in the present moment is not something football fans are renowned for.

Fair point  ;D

Offline grenny158

• Main Stander
  • Be kind.
« Reply #9234 on: January 28, 2023, 08:29:01 am »

Yep, the club and it's short/medium/long term future is always the most important factor - if they are up for the rebuild and have the deep pockets necessary for it, then great. The real issue here is that, if they do sell up, what if the new owners themselves do not have the funds necessary for the rebuild. You would hope that they do, but what guarantees are there that it will be the case?

I guess the real question here is: If FSG sell, will the interests of the club's future be their guiding principle when selecting who to sell to, or will their own profit be the primary concern - or both? Hopefully it is 'both' but there are absolutely no guarantees of that.

Offline Henry Gale

• Margot Robbie Stalker
  • Legacy Fan
  • My name is Henry Gale. I'm from Minnesota.
« Reply #9235 on: January 28, 2023, 12:06:16 pm »

Time for them to fuck off.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9236 on: January 28, 2023, 12:16:27 pm »
Time for them to fuck off.

At all costs?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9237 on: January 28, 2023, 01:37:49 pm »
At all costs?
The relationship has run its course.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #9238 on: January 28, 2023, 02:15:49 pm »
It’s not until someone actually makes an offer to buy us, which by most accounts no one has
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9239 on: January 28, 2023, 02:21:35 pm »
The relationship has run its course.

That's not what I asked.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT