Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2790486 times)

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons
« Reply #13880 on: May 11, 2021, 11:47:38 pm »
Those scam emails you get "My client has left 450 million in his will and I have chosen you to be the beneficiary"

Imagine one of those were real and you actually did get the $450 million.
You also inherit their 5 bedroom house that was only built a couple of years previous.
You go out and buy a Bugatti, a couple of Ferraris, a Lamborghini and a BMW i8.

Is anyone really going to look at you and congratulate you on how hard you have worked to achieve what you have 10 years later?
No, they're going to look at you like you are a c*nt.

Man City are that c*nt.
Excellent analogy  ;D

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #13881 on: May 11, 2021, 11:52:16 pm »
Well done City, another championship based on the exhumation and vaporising of trillions of formerly living creatures and plants
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #13882 on: May 12, 2021, 12:19:56 am »
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 12:22:02 am by Son of Spion* »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline BigCDump

• Kopite
  • Let's Klopp Til' We Drop
« Reply #13883 on: May 12, 2021, 12:31:06 am »
Bernardo Silva still looking bored on the bench?  :lmao
Nineteen Six. Believe it now, baby!

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #13884 on: May 12, 2021, 12:46:45 am »
Those scam emails you get "My client has left 450 million in his will and I have chosen you to be the beneficiary"

Imagine one of those were real and you actually did get the $450 million.
You also inherit their 5 bedroom house that was only built a couple of years previous.
You go out and buy a Bugatti, a couple of Ferraris, a Lamborghini and a BMW i8.

Is anyone really going to look at you and congratulate you on how hard you have worked to achieve what you have 10 years later?
No, they're going to look at you like you are a c*nt.

Man City are that c*nt.
Totally agree.

Especially because you didn't involve the Audi R8 in that (albeit not quite the same class). But you could add a fully-loaded Rezvani Tank. :)
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13885 on: May 12, 2021, 01:00:01 am »
Totally agree.

Especially because you didn't involve the Audi R8 in that (albeit not quite the same class). But you could add a fully-loaded Rezvani Tank. :)

You can just go out and buy an Audi R8 when have driven 30 miles in the BMW i8 and the tyre tread starts to go a bit.
It's grand though, you've earned it.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Morgana

• Legacy Fan
  • Sanity is overrated.
« Reply #13886 on: May 12, 2021, 01:10:19 am »
They were finally trending on Twitter an hour or so ago. I wonder if they've been reading our forum and got some bots on the case.  ;D

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13887 on: May 12, 2021, 01:13:28 am »

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #13888 on: May 12, 2021, 06:59:59 am »
Those videos, they'll tell the story they are being "responsible " or that it's become the norm for them so there's no need for them to celebrate.

They have never been able to enjoy themselves. The day they won the league in 13/14 I was living in Manchester for work at the time and travelled back into the city centre about three hours after the final whistle.

Saw a few kids with flags. The bars and pubs were empty.

Unable to enjoy themselves like any normal football club.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13889 on: May 12, 2021, 07:39:13 am »
Hasn’t anybody told/reminded the City friendly pundits that it’s supposed to be a massive anticlimax being crowned champions on a night when you haven’t even played?  Or said that “Leicester won the league for them”?

That’s what they kept trying to tell us last year in an attempt to downplay it.  They seem to have conveniently forgotten about it this time though. Strange that.

Offline LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #13890 on: May 12, 2021, 07:45:07 am »
Why does the media never ever mention how much money they’ve spent? Particularly on defence?

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #13891 on: May 12, 2021, 08:22:06 am »
Hasn’t anybody told/reminded the City friendly pundits that it’s supposed to be a massive anticlimax being crowned champions on a night when you haven’t even played?  Or said that “Leicester won the league for them”?

That’s what they kept trying to tell us last year in an attempt to downplay it.  They seem to have conveniently forgotten about it this time though. Strange that.
I've seen them jeering us last night for winning it with no one there..........the irony
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #13892 on: May 12, 2021, 08:30:54 am »
The true Covid champions. A season spent almost entirely behind closed doors when games have been re arranged and postponed quite conviently for some teams.

For all you blue moon lurkers on the day after Man United handed you the title, you are the true benefactors of this pandemic.

Liverpool amassed more points prior to football stopping in March 2020 than you managed in the whole of last season while you had the five subs and the three months break.

We could have stopped playing after 29 games last season and you wouldn't have caught us.

Offline BlackandWhitePaul

• Principled Newcastle fan- who gave up following his team rather than support Saudi takeover
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13893 on: May 12, 2021, 09:06:28 am »
Fucking joke.

These c*nts are an even bigger joke than Mike Ashley and Steve Bruce.

I don't know why I even bother with football, it sucks.

Offline vicar

• Legacy Fan
  • Free at last!
« Reply #13894 on: May 12, 2021, 10:00:10 am »
The true Covid champions. A season spent almost entirely behind closed doors when games have been re arranged and postponed quite conviently for some teams.

For all you blue moon lurkers on the day after Man United handed you the title, you are the true benefactors of this pandemic.

Liverpool amassed more points prior to football stopping in March 2020 than you managed in the whole of last season while you had the five subs and the three months break.

We could have stopped playing after 29 games last season and you wouldn't have caught us.

I think this is under analysed by any of the press. They are the perfect team for a 'behind closed doors league' as there is nothing to put them off, and in previous seasons its been clear how some of their players freeze in big games with hostile crowds.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #13895 on: May 12, 2021, 10:09:17 am »
The VVD who cares gif is just so appropriate

If an actual club wins the title, people care. Man City or Chelsea winning league titles literally means nothing, to anyone. Your local rivals threw their outside chance of ousting you last night to try and stop Liverpool finishing 4th. That's the sort of opinion people have of your club. I honestly think you might be everyones second team. Not in the sense that you're likeable, but in the sense that you're utterly irrelevant.

If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #13896 on: May 12, 2021, 10:35:42 am »

If an actual club wins the title, people care. Man City or Chelsea winning league titles literally means nothing, to anyone. Your local rivals threw their outside chance of ousting you last night to try and stop Liverpool finishing 4th. That's the sort of opinion people have of your club. I honestly think you might be everyones second team. Not in the sense that you're likeable, but in the sense that you're utterly irrelevant.

Don Draper had it right

"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #13897 on: May 12, 2021, 10:38:29 am »

sorry but they didnt do that to stop us finishing 4th

since and including last thursday they have played 3 games. of course they were going to make changes at some point.

if Liverpool had 4 games thursday-sunday-tuesday-thursday you would expect some changes.

mind you if united fans hadnt been scumbags they wouldn't have had so many games thrown together. (im not buying this big heroic act they did, it was criminal)

United were never winning the league
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Red_Rich

• Legacy Fan
  • Fan since Liverpool 5 Stoke 3 in 1976
« Reply #13898 on: May 12, 2021, 10:41:39 am »

Nailed it.

They're a bit like Rentokill to me.  Useful and pretty efficient at taking down teams when it suits, our real rivals etc.  Like United in a semi for example.
United used to win titles on easy street, time for us to take over that real estate

Offline Dull Tools

• Likes James Corden.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13899 on: May 12, 2021, 11:03:20 am »
I didn't think they had a chance at Christmas. The turnaround was very impressive.

They should have won this season as their squad was a massive advantage given the circumstances.

Hope we can chase them down next year as I don't think this squad is as good as the 17/18 and 18/19 seasons.

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #13900 on: May 12, 2021, 11:07:48 am »
Fuck me, I had more people on a Zoom call than those dickheads.

:lmao
We are Liverpool!

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #13901 on: May 12, 2021, 11:21:03 am »
Why does the media never ever mention how much money they’ve spent? Particularly on defence?

why does the media never mention that they are owned solely for sportswashing human rights atrocities by an emirate state?

There is so much wrong with football in England (and other European countries, but England is at the top of the pile), and this is up there with the biggest shit stain on the sport. And equally bad is the fact the main stream media, be it the likes of the BBC, the broadsheets, tv channels, the commentators and pundits, not only turn a blind eye to it all, but glorify and embrace the club as if what it’s doing is perfectly normal. 

Using sports to hide atrocities against migrants, and to hide the inequality of women in the Emirate states, and to cover up the imprisoning and flogging and even killing of LGBTQ people, as well as turning a blind eye to slaves ownership, imprisoning journalists and activists to name just a few of the human rights violations Abu Dhabi take part in every day - I mean, how much worse does it get. Yet, apparently, it doesn’t matter.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #13902 on: May 12, 2021, 11:41:09 am »
The lack of recognition they get really pisses their fans off and it's hilarious. Just seen some of their fans crying that the Liverpool Twitter account hasn't congratulated them for winning the league yet. Yet Bernardo not clapping Liverpool during our guard of honour was hilarious and he's a legend.

Biggest bunch of cry babies ever.

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13903 on: May 12, 2021, 11:41:12 am »
sorry but they didnt do that to stop us finishing 4th

since and including last thursday they have played 3 games. of course they were going to make changes at some point.

if Liverpool had 4 games thursday-sunday-tuesday-thursday you would expect some changes.

mind you if united fans hadnt been scumbags they wouldn't have had so many games thrown together. (im not buying this big heroic act they did, it was criminal)

United were never winning the league
They did do it partly to stop us finishing 4th. There was no need whatsoever for them to play such a poor team. They have enough 1st team players to have still rotated and much out a much stronger team than that. With an outside chance of winning the league they should’ve gone for it.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13904 on: May 12, 2021, 11:47:30 am »
why does the media never mention that they are owned solely for sportswashing human rights atrocities by an emirate state?

There is so much wrong with football in England (and other European countries, but England is at the top of the pile), and this is up there with the biggest shit stain on the sport. And equally bad is the fact the main stream media, be it the likes of the BBC, the broadsheets, tv channels, the commentators and pundits, not only turn a blind eye to it all, but glorify and embrace the club as if what it’s doing is perfectly normal. 

Using sports to hide atrocities against migrants, and to hide the inequality of women in the Emirate states, and to cover up the imprisoning and flogging and even killing of LGBTQ people, as well as turning a blind eye to slaves ownership, imprisoning journalists and activists to name just a few of the human rights violations Abu Dhabi take part in every day - I mean, how much worse does it get. Yet, apparently, it doesn’t matter.

Haven't you heard? All that doesn't matter because they've revolutionised the Manchester area.  ::)

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #13905 on: May 12, 2021, 11:54:02 am »
Haven't you heard? All that doesn't matter because they've revolutionised the Manchester area.  ::)

Yeah, it’s now only a bit of a shithole.

Offline Tobelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13906 on: May 12, 2021, 11:55:59 am »

Yes,hand out stonings to women at home but it's basically alright because they build a few houses in Manchester.

Offline Wullie160975

• Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13907 on: May 12, 2021, 11:59:21 am »

Oh but they have

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56951662

Among the Premier League's known 'money-spenders', there is not that much variation in the cost of their squads (City's most-used XI this season could ultimately cost £499.8m, while Manchester United's equivalent figure is £504.2m) and the only real difference is Guardiola has maximised and radically improved the assets available to him.

That's right, there is not much variation - then mentions one other team; then mentions their most-used XI - I'd love to see the second-used XI of all teams and then compare cost.

Talk about selective journalism - but then it is Ballbag.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13908 on: May 12, 2021, 12:10:36 pm »

I'd love to actually see where this. Said before that my lad was at their academy for a bit so I used to have to drive him to the campus and its still an utter shithole around there. Yeah, there is a stadium bought and paid for by the council and a fantastic training complex, but Beswick is still a dump. They have built a load of fucking grotesque high rise apartment blocks in the city centre for those with enough wedge though.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Damian V

• Anny Roader
« Reply #13909 on: May 12, 2021, 12:17:47 pm »
For all their sporting achievements these lot are still so embarrassing and small-time

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #13910 on: May 12, 2021, 12:40:23 pm »
Did anyone see the Sky Sports coverage of their fans congregating outside their stadium last night? Literally about 8 of them
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #13911 on: May 12, 2021, 12:41:26 pm »
I'd love to actually see where this. Said before that my lad was at their academy for a bit so I used to have to drive him to the campus and its still an utter shithole around there. Yeah, there is a stadium bought and paid for by the council and a fantastic training complex, but Beswick is still a dump. They have built a load of fucking grotesque high rise apartment blocks in the city centre for those with enough wedge though.

Didn't they also kick a load of people out of their homes near the ground to bulldoze them and build some new ones that none of those people can afford to buy now?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #13912 on: May 12, 2021, 12:42:08 pm »
Did anyone see the Sky Sports coverage of their fans congregating outside their stadium last night? Literally about 8 of them

Don't be so harsh, they were just sticking to the government's social distancing regulations ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #13913 on: May 12, 2021, 12:50:01 pm »

All of them showed up? That's a pretty good turn out.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #13914 on: May 12, 2021, 12:51:07 pm »
Fuck me, I know we joke about them being pissed off that no one gives a shit about their success as its all a giant cheat, but looking on the BBC sport website they must all be fuming. Top story is about Liverpool v Man u, then its the story about VVD, only third importance is them winning the league  :lmao :lmao

Honestly I think it's about right, the reason is that no one cares. If there was a bitter hatred of them it would be top story, if they were a proper success story it would be a top story, but its nothing. If we are honest we would rather them win than United, probably about 95% of fans would. So its all a bit meh, on to next year.

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13915 on: May 12, 2021, 12:57:02 pm »
I feel dirty for saying this but THANK YOU ABU DHABI FOR STOPPING THE RED MANCS FROM WINNING THE LEAGUE.

We didn't compete this year, so, I'm not bitter. No one cares about them anyway.

Offline gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #13916 on: May 12, 2021, 01:02:42 pm »
Don't be so harsh, they were just sticking to the government's social distancing regulations ;D
That and the traffic.

Good turnout, all things considered.
AHA!

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13917 on: May 12, 2021, 01:21:47 pm »
Did you say social distancing.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/74xiwyDaVk8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/74xiwyDaVk8</a>

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #13918 on: May 12, 2021, 01:47:28 pm »
Something something Van Dijk.. something something Bus arrests.... Something something Littlewoods.

See our 14k posts since February 2020.
See your 16k posts since August 2020.

No doubt your memories of this season will live as long as anyone who dares to disagree with your sports washing owners.

Offline has gone odd

• a tru-ro...I mean....red!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13919 on: May 12, 2021, 01:52:50 pm »
Am pretty annoyed that I've popped into this thread and acknowledged their existance.
- all in my opinion of course -