Author Topic: Getting a pic with the trophies...?  (Read 7820 times)

Online RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Getting a pic with the trophies...?
« on: August 3, 2020, 11:19:27 am »
Is this part of the stadium tour or can you just rock up and take a photo with them? Is the queue long/socially distanced?

Somewhat tempted to have a drive up just for a photo.

Cheers
YNWA.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: Getting a pic with the trophies...?
« Reply #1 on: August 3, 2020, 11:21:23 am »
PL trophy isn’t currently on display I believe.

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2020, 10:53:48 am »
I'll be on the Stadium tour tomorrow.  I'll ask
He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2020, 02:07:41 pm »
Know several who have done the stadium tour and have had their picture taken with the trophy.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2020, 02:17:58 pm »
Know several who have done the stadium tour and have had their picture taken with the trophy.

Yeah it's been on display since the 10th I believe. Not sure if a pic is included in the tour or if you have to pay extra for that though.

Online stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2020, 02:34:28 pm »
To see the PL trophy, you have to book it alongside something else. The cheapest is the Museum and PL trophy Exhibition, which is £10.

I don't think there's any discount available for that, however members and ST's can get 30% of a Stadium tour, museum and PL trophy viewing using the below code, so you may aswell do that as it works out at £14 each.

Code: MEMB30STADIUM

https://stadiumtours.liverpoolfc.com/

Queue for the trophy isn't very long. 15 minutes or so yesterday.

The guys will take your picture for you with your own mobile, or you can pay additional for a professional photo, and get a background added to it.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2020, 06:03:16 pm »
Been to see the trophy today, I’m made up. The Museum was great too, didn’t think much of the stadium tour but have done that a couple of times before.

Offline Fabulous_aurelio

• You will always find him in the kitchen at parties (most likely alone in a corner with a half-empty glass of Tizer keeping his powder dry...)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well Red.
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2020, 06:26:23 pm »
Been to see the trophy today, I’m made up. The Museum was great too, didn’t think much of the stadium tour but have done that a couple of times before.
I was there too today!

Really enjoyed the muesuem. Loved all the stuff they had in there from the recent trophy wins. Didn't expect all that so soon.
"Salahs in here......"

Offline jaygraham

• Fiction is not the same as FACT
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2020, 01:08:15 am »
You can now get your photo taken with all four trophies we have won under  Jürgen Klopp over the last 2 seasons.

The Club World Cup, European Cup, Premier League trophy and the Super Cup.

They are only doing this until the end of October I believe.

It’s a unique picture and well worth it. The set up is the same as Stoz mentioned above.

Champions of England, Europe and the World.  :champ

It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here/ and i'm most obliged to you for making it clear/ that i'm not here

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2021, 11:19:24 am »
I took my two sons on the stadium tour on Saturday and it was excellent.  It was a bit lost on the youngest (5) but he's never been to a proper stadium so just the vastness of Anfield was something!

I went on a tour once before - probably 25 years ago - and it's improved no end since then.  It certainly helps that we're in a feast period for trophies.

The only negative was when the guide walked us around the area commemorating the various managers right back to Shankly and there was no section for Roy Hodgson  ;) (it also overlook the Souness, Evans and Rodgers reigns)

Can also confirm that they are still doing photos with the trophies.  Masks had to be worn on the tour itself but the guide was pretty relaxed about people taking them off briefly for photos.