Author Topic: Euro 2020 (2021) discussion thread  (Read 141645 times)

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: UEFA Nations League - Match Thread
« Reply #120 on: June 5, 2019, 09:33:53 pm »
What a giveaway leading up to the goal

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #121 on: June 5, 2019, 09:34:23 pm »
Can’t believe you’re all watching this. I tried a couple of minutes but all football feels insignificant and frankly shire compared to last saturday. :D

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: June 5, 2019, 09:34:36 pm »
Decent finishing...

It's top class. Don't like him, but his finishing in this game has been top class.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #123 on: June 5, 2019, 09:35:17 pm »
88 now, deffo getting to 100, hopefully against england

I hope England beat them a very overrated team Portugal. The Swiss have played better overall but they lack a finisher like DN says.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: June 5, 2019, 09:36:21 pm »
Can’t believe you’re all watching this. I tried a couple of minutes but all football feels insignificant and frankly shire compared to last saturday. :D

This is a luxuary. We can watch a competitive game, with one of our players but we don't have to bother with the result.

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #125 on: June 5, 2019, 09:36:35 pm »

It's been enjoyable watching the Shaq tonight he deserves better than this.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #126 on: June 5, 2019, 09:37:06 pm »
It's top class. Don't like him, but his finishing in this game has been top class.

exactly, just incredbile, he hasn't even had a great game, well apart from the 3 lethal finishes  ;D

Offline CanuckYNWA

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #127 on: June 5, 2019, 09:42:23 pm »

Hes one of the best finishers around. Messi is the better player but Ronaldo is a great finisher

Hate him and think hes a selfish egotistical twat, but cant deny he can finish.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #128 on: June 5, 2019, 09:42:39 pm »

Was a good watch that

If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #129 on: June 5, 2019, 09:45:46 pm »

Fuck off Bilbo.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #130 on: June 5, 2019, 09:50:08 pm »
Fuck off Bilbo.

Haha well spotted.

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: June 5, 2019, 09:50:08 pm »
Fuck off Bilbo.

Who's Bilbo?  :-\

Oh him?

Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline Yosser0_0

• U_____U (geddit?)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: June 5, 2019, 09:54:49 pm »
Was a good watch that

I wasn't a fan to be honest.

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/_hlprmC83nc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/_hlprmC83nc</a>
Lee Trevino famously once held up a long iron during a lightning storm, claiming "not even God can hit a 1-iron"

Offline Nick110581

• Up the tricky reds
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hearts Jurgen
« Reply #133 on: June 5, 2019, 10:04:31 pm »
We won the CL.

Think about that people!
No, jazz. You fear jazz. You fear the lack of rules, the lack of boundaries. Oh look, it's a fence. But, no, it's soft.

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #134 on: June 5, 2019, 10:10:26 pm »
Sounds like England fans are being twats already, shame the people of Porto have to put up with these bellends.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #135 on: June 5, 2019, 11:00:51 pm »
Sounds like England fans are being twats already, shame the people of Porto have to put up with these bellends.

Usual repertoire of German bombers, IRA shite & stuff, compare that to last Saturday. :butt

#Sausages

Online newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: June 5, 2019, 11:04:10 pm »
I wasn't a fan to be honest.

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/_hlprmC83nc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://youtube.com/v/_hlprmC83nc</a>
The Hobbit Trilogy was awful

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #137 on: June 6, 2019, 07:39:45 am »
I know we have a few lads playing for them, but I hope VVD and Gini smash EnGurLanD and send their neanderthal fans home unhappy.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #138 on: June 6, 2019, 08:06:18 am »
Doesn't the winner of this play us in the European Super Duper Cup?
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Dull Tools

• Likes James Corden.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: June 6, 2019, 08:57:09 am »
I agree they are bellends but the Portuguese police don't help.

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #140 on: June 6, 2019, 09:00:34 am »
Thought Portugal did not play well last night but people on here saying Portugal are overrated need to have a look at their team.

Take Ronaldo out of the equation it's still VERY good players all over the pitch, the thing Portugal really lack (besides Ronaldo) is a finisher, it's been Portugal's issue for about 15 years now, Ronaldo has mostly bailed them on that front but you see it every time he has an off day or is injured and cannot play, Portugal just don't generally produce very good forwards.

Either way, they are still a good team.

As for the fans in Porto, disgrace, look at how so many more of us and Spurs lot was in Madrid and no issues. Fucking Ingurland fans man.

Offline FlashingBlade

• Organised a piss up in a brewery. Ended up in his pants with a KFC bucket. Future MP. Eats only Fish Heads and Tails. Can't spell 'DOMUM'. Now has no balls.
  • Legacy Fan
  • From a Shankly Boy to a Klopp Man
« Reply #141 on: June 6, 2019, 09:14:09 am »

Youll see the usual St George cross flags with small town names.. Burnley , Wolves, Luton, Romford etc on....the evidence is there

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: June 6, 2019, 09:34:01 am »
I know we have a few lads playing for them, but I hope VVD and Gini smash EnGurLanD and send their neanderthal fans home unhappy.

The problem is there's a 3rd/4th playoff on Sunday (why? The European Championship doesn't bother with 3rd/4th place, so why is this tin pot competition having one?) so the Portuguese are stuck with them until then regardless.

The England supporters groups need to actually start self policing rather than standing on the sidelines shrugging or trying to blame others.  It's way past time that certain songs should have been binned off or shouted down.  If they can't police themselves then England ought to start being given no allocation for away games.

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: June 6, 2019, 09:38:53 am »
I agree they are bellends but the Portuguese police don't help.

Don't know anything really as I've only seen a few videos, but only going on the video clips fans are all stood throwing a lot of bottles at police before anything kicks off. Locals can clearly be heard swearing at the fans so it's clear to see what their take on what happened was. Yes the police don't fuck about over there but don't see how people can't do anything but blame the English fans for this.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #144 on: June 6, 2019, 09:49:41 am »
Usual repertoire of German bombers, IRA shite & stuff, compare that to last Saturday. :butt

Bet they all support Brexit, too.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: June 6, 2019, 09:54:56 am »
Don't care who wins tonight, main thing is avoiding injuries for our players and whoever wins tonight to win in the final as we don't have any senior Portuguese players.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #146 on: June 6, 2019, 10:33:06 am »
Don't care who wins tonight, main thing is avoiding injuries for our players and whoever wins tonight to win in the final as we don't have any senior Portuguese players.

...and that utter wankstain plays for Portugal

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #147 on: June 6, 2019, 10:35:48 am »

...and that utter wankstain plays for Portugal

You’re going to have to narrow that down.

Bernardo Silva, Pepe or Ronaldo?

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #148 on: June 6, 2019, 11:58:26 am »
Video here of the England fans situation:

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/bx6sv0/kicking_off_at_fan_zone_after_england_fans_throw/

Top comment is a guy who was allegedly there and apparently the England lot were also chanting "there's only one Tommy Robinson" whether that's true or not I dunno but video shows some of it.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #149 on: June 6, 2019, 04:49:02 pm »
Video here of the England fans situation:

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/bx6sv0/kicking_off_at_fan_zone_after_england_fans_throw/

Top comment is a guy who was allegedly there and apparently the England lot were also chanting "there's only one Tommy Robinson" whether that's true or not I dunno but video shows some of it.

Henry Winter has linked these fans to places that have cheap flights and beer (i.e. Amsterdam, Porto) as opposed to more exotic locales like Montenegro. He neglects to address the xenophobic element to it that group of fans. Given Prague is one of England's next friendly locations, this will probably come up again.

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #150 on: June 6, 2019, 04:50:37 pm »
Ridiculous really. Two opposing fan bases of English based teams meet in Madrid for an absolutely massive game. Approx 100,000 fans across the two groups and they’re able to mingle and survive in close proximity with next to no trouble.

A few thousand head out to watch England and you get all this.
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #151 on: June 6, 2019, 05:27:16 pm »
I watched England's World Cup games in a bar and heard the "Ten German Bombers" chant every ten minutes of every game. In between there was the odd shout of "terrorist" every time the camera showed certain players.

It shouldn't put me off supporting England but it does. I don't want to be affiliated with those people, because unlike club fans they aren't a minority with the national team.

Offline toe punt

• Anny Roader
« Reply #152 on: June 6, 2019, 05:42:58 pm »
Whenever England play on the continent there seems to be trouble. Even if they’re not attacking police, they’re singing shite, trashing the place and intimidating the locals.

I can’t be arsed with England or their feral fans after the season we’ve had so I’ll be supporting the Dutch and the Portuguese police tonight.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #153 on: June 6, 2019, 06:05:20 pm »
Whenever England play on the continent there seems to be trouble. Even if they’re not attacking police, they’re singing shite, trashing the place and intimidating the locals.

I can’t be arsed with England or their feral fans after the season we’ve had so I’ll be supporting the Dutch  and the Portuguese police tonight.

;D

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #154 on: June 6, 2019, 06:52:08 pm »

Netherlands XI: Cillessen, Dumfries, Van Dijk, De Ligt, Blind, Wijnaldum, De Jong, De Roon, Bergwijn, Babel, Depay.

England XI: Pickford, Walker, Maguire, Stones, Chilwell, Delph, Rice, Barkley, Sterling, Sancho, Rashford.

Game is a 7.45pm kick off.

The match is live on Sky Sports Football / Sky Sports Main Event in the UK.

TV stations around the world showing the game live (+ great for IPTV etc) - https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/3195496/netherlands-vs-england

Streams:-

https://footybite.com/football/netherlands-vs-england-live-stream
https://www.reddit.com/r/redditsoccercity/comments/bxivfj/1845_gmt_netherlands_vs_england
https://soccerstreams.net/event/england-netherlands-live-stream/110682
https://www.soccerstreams100.com/netherlands-vs-england-live-stream
https://www.livefootballol.me
https://livesport.ws/81830-netherlands-england.html

Wikipedia - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018%E2%80%9319_UEFA_Nations_League : https://twitter.com/UEFAEURO

Highlights - https://www.reddit.com/r/footballhighlights/new
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #155 on: June 6, 2019, 06:53:52 pm »
Delph, Rice, Barkley as a midfield three. Oof.

Offline Lofty Ambitions

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #156 on: June 6, 2019, 07:02:27 pm »

I can’t be arsed with England or their feral fans after the season we’ve had so I’ll be supporting the Dutch and the Portuguese police tonight.
The Dutch with three current and ex LFC players on the starting XI as well, compared to none for the England team. Oranje!
The Boy from Brazil!
Redeem us in your stone arms
Float like Papillon
Transfer Haiku by Bud P Austin

Offline dirks digglers

• Kopite
« Reply #157 on: June 6, 2019, 07:04:34 pm »
Ridiculous really. Two opposing fan bases of English based teams meet in Madrid for an absolutely massive game. Approx 100,000 fans across the two groups and they’re able to mingle and survive in close proximity with next to no trouble.

A few thousand head out to watch England and you get all this.

Depressing. Ties in pretty much to where we’re at as a country. The metropolitan areas are pretty liberal and Eurocentric and the rest of the country is clinging to some old tedious narrative about the war and some bollocks us-and-them mentality. Getting rid of that shite band and stopping playing the great escape music would be a good start. Plenty of other things to celebrate as a nation. Let’s sing about the hovercraft or cat’s eyes or something...
If you can’t understand it without an explanation, you can’t understand it with an explanation.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: June 6, 2019, 07:08:00 pm »
Ah, England winning Le Tornoi. Still talk about it to this day.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #159 on: June 6, 2019, 07:09:10 pm »
I hope England beat them a very overrated team Portugal. The Swiss have played better overall but they lack a finisher like DN says.
i hope they get smashed purely for how their fans have acted out there