Author Topic: China - a Fascist State  (Read 75393 times)

Offline Byrnee

• Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are Magic, Everton are Tragic
Re: Chinas great leap forward - version 2
« Reply #40 on: December 7, 2020, 02:22:27 pm »
Sorry just seen the other insane propaganda this lunatic is spouting. I'm assuming a ban for insanity is fast approaching.

Curtailing his or her freedom to say what they want, they should be massively behind that idea.
'Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool.'
Bill Shankly

01 06 22 23 47 64 66 73 76 77 79 80 82 83 84 86 88 90 20

77 78 81 84 05 19

At The End Of The Storm I

Offline Byrnee

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: December 7, 2020, 02:23:59 pm »

They have literal concentration camps you mad fucker. I'm done arguing with someone clearly acting in bad faith, literally everything you have said is false, ignorant and unbelievably biased. 
« Last Edit: December 7, 2020, 08:06:12 pm by Xmas Drama? Tit-job Camara! »
Bill Shankly

77 78 81 84 05 19

Offline Byrnee

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: December 7, 2020, 02:25:15 pm »
China bot fail.

Shall we all ignore or remove? Mods can decide I guess.
Bill Shankly

77 78 81 84 05 19

Offline Byrnee

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: December 7, 2020, 02:34:39 pm »

They've caused less trouble and strife around the world than the likes of us and the Yanks.

Oh God, there's more of them. I wonder which recently ousted political leader you voted for?

Dangerously stupid lack of understanding of the world. 'West is bad. anything else is good' mentality forged in the craziest student-politics circles, then propagated online by a bunch of millionaires hacks on Youtube and Twitch to a gullible ill-informed audience who lap up this shit from the safety and security of their happy little democracies.
Bill Shankly

77 78 81 84 05 19

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #44 on: December 7, 2020, 03:40:11 pm »
Locked for an ethnic cleanse, sorry, I meant a clean up....

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: December 7, 2020, 03:41:52 pm »
You know what, on second thoughts, fuck it, this is a footie forum, this thread is toxic, truthiseternal can go find another playground.

Offline Byrnee

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: December 7, 2020, 11:56:18 pm »
You know what, on second thoughts, fuck it, this is a footie forum, this thread is toxic, truthiseternal can go find another playground.

Thanks, can do without weird state sponsored bot farms on here, there's enough of that on twitter.
Bill Shankly

77 78 81 84 05 19

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #47 on: December 8, 2020, 12:30:09 am »
Oh God, there's more of them. I wonder which recently ousted political leader you voted for?

Dangerously stupid lack of understanding of the world. 'West is bad. anything else is good' mentality forged in the craziest student-politics circles, then propagated online by a bunch of millionaires hacks on Youtube and Twitch to a gullible ill-informed audience who lap up this shit from the safety and security of their happy little democracies.

Yeah man,you've got me sussed out.  :wanker
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Byrnee

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: December 8, 2020, 11:57:40 am »

Yeah man,you've got me sussed out.  :wanker

If you're going to excuse a state that is literally running concentration camps in the year 2020, whilst imprisoning and disappearing political activists, journalists, artists and critics, then you would need a microscope to find the amount I care for your hurt feelings.

You cannot excuse the present day actions of a nation by comparing it to the accumulated historical actions of other nations.

This is the kind of simplicistic attitude that says unstable Middle Eastern theocracies should be allowed to build nuclear weapons because the USA and it's allies have them.

Incidentally I assume you are up on your Chinese history? We can go down that road if you like.
Bill Shankly

77 78 81 84 05 19

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: December 8, 2020, 05:03:44 pm »
If you're going to excuse a state that is literally running concentration camps in the year 2020, whilst imprisoning and disappearing political activists, journalists, artists and critics, then you would need a microscope to find the amount I care for your hurt feelings.

You cannot excuse the present day actions of a nation by comparing it to the accumulated historical actions of other nations.

This is the kind of simplicistic attitude that says unstable Middle Eastern theocracies should be allowed to build nuclear weapons because the USA and it's allies have them.

Incidentally I assume you are up on your Chinese history? We can go down that road if you like.

I've not excused anything,it's part of the reason why I brought the Yanks into this.

And the US or should I say Drumpf is the one that argues that those ME states should be allowed Nukes but only the states that give kick backs,my view is complex,it's the people who post shite like the Chinese have always been an inward looking nation that are simple with simplistic views.

As for my hurt feelings

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: December 8, 2020, 08:32:57 pm »
Less antagonism please, more rational debate, or this gets locked and people might get a short holiday for handbagging.

Offline DerKaiser

• It's German for "TheCheesyRanter". Likes young boys.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: December 8, 2020, 08:46:06 pm »
Not true in your opinion,totally true when taking into account all the facts.

It's obvious where you get your information from & it isn't from history.
Their information is based upon clear examples from history. If your information is so right and his/her's is so wrong why don't you actually have the courage to put it out there? Otherwise, as far as I'm concerned, you don't have a fn clue what you're talking about

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: December 8, 2020, 09:50:16 pm »
Their information is based upon clear examples from history. If your information is so right and his/her's is so wrong why don't you actually have the courage to put it out there? Otherwise, as far as I'm concerned, you don't have a fn clue what you're talking about

You want me to post all of the times that the US and ourselves have fucked the rest of the planet over to much greater degrees than the Chinese ever have,you're either being disingenuous or have less of a fucking clue than you're claiming I have.

(Had to reply AWA)

Offline DerKaiser

• It's German for "TheCheesyRanter". Likes young boys.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: December 8, 2020, 11:24:10 pm »

You want me to post all of the times that the US and ourselves have fucked the rest of the planet over to much greater degrees than the Chinese ever have,you're either being disingenuous or have less of a fucking clue than you're claiming I have.

(Had to reply AWA)
Previous posters have cited numerous examples that run counter to your simplified, unsupported assumption. How about you form a coherent argument or do you not have the capacity to do that?

Until I hear of state sponsored famine leading to the deaths of tens of millions. Until I hear of tanks rolling over protesting teenagers. Until I hear of systematic genocide of a minority group. Until I hear of any such things happening in either the UK or US then I don't want to hear any sort of bullshit moral comparison you are trying to make. And the sad thing is that's just scratching the surface of the horrors of the CCP.

To clarify, I imagine the angle you are coming from is that any bad things done by China aren't infilicted on the wider world like they have been in the past by the UK & US. If so, I guess the 55 millions starved, dead Chinese haven't been fucked over? Or how about the 23.78 million Taiwanese who live in fear? Or the 12 million Uyghurs seeing their way of life being eradicated? Are these not people of this planet being fucked over?

« Last Edit: December 8, 2020, 11:38:21 pm by DerKaiser »

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: December 9, 2020, 05:40:25 am »
You gotta try harder man. You can't just jump in with such WUMmery and blatant propaganda with your first two posts. Reminds me of City bots after the won they prestigious CAS appeal.

I am not even gonna bother replying to any of your nonsense. But in the 1% chance you are not a bot and just blatantly deluded.

If CCP is so well loved by all Chinese people then why do they bother with the concentration camps, censorship and surveillance state? Why not let the Chinese people decide what they want and let them have open dialogue about their lives? Just a thought.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: December 9, 2020, 11:45:33 pm »
Why not let the Chinese people decide what they want and let them have open dialogue about their lives? Just a thought.
Mate, they won't even let Tibetans do that - why would they let their own.....?

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2020, 12:15:56 am »
Mate, they won't even let Tibetans do that - why would they let their own.....?

That was rhetorical question in reply to a deleted post where the poster was claiming that CCP has an unbreakable bond with the Chinese people and the fact that there is no mass movement to overthrow the government in China shows how much the Chinese people love the CCP.

Its an obvious falsehood, I know plenty of Chinese immigrants here in Canada and most do complain about widespread corruption, environmental degradation and the authoritarian ways of the CCP. Some of the newer immigrants though do tow the party line and mostly get their news from Chinese state sources.

The poster's logic was deeply flawed. You can use the same logic to show that the North Koreans love the Kim family and are happy with the direction North Korea is going in.

In a censored information bubble and with constant surveillance (in person and online) no anti-government movement can take place. The consequence for a an average person for stepping out of the line are big. See Tiananmen Square incident.   

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2020, 12:46:42 am »
That was rhetorical question in reply to a deleted post where the poster was claiming that CCP has an unbreakable bond with the Chinese people and the fact that there is no mass movement to overthrow the government in China shows how much the Chinese people love the CCP.

Its an obvious falsehood, I know plenty of Chinese immigrants here in Canada and most do complain about widespread corruption, environmental degradation and the authoritarian ways of the CCP. Some of the newer immigrants though do tow the party line and mostly get their news from Chinese state sources.

The poster's logic was deeply flawed. You can use the same logic to show that the North Koreans love the Kim family and are happy with the direction North Korea is going in.

In a censored information bubble and with constant surveillance (in person and online) no anti-government movement can take place. The consequence for a an average person for stepping out of the line are big. See Tiananmen Square incident.   

Several sides, normally mutually contradictory in a functioning liberal democracy (somewhat doubtful in the current UK), are true. The CCP does not have an unbreakable bond with the Chinese people, the Chinese people are disgusted with the high level of corruption in the Chinese government, the Chinese people are ok with the atrocities perpetrated by the Chinese government.

Something that liberal democrats (small l, small d) find hard to understand is the intense national identity that most Chinese people have. Imagine the worst kind of European nationalism circa 1914, and that's China currently, and most Chinese people currently.

Something else that needs to be borne in mind, that we Brits may find hard to understand given the difference in scales, is that much of the corruption happens at lower levels, so it's not reflected on the central government. Eg. the Tianjin explosion a few years back was due to local government officials taking bribes to overlook H&S precautions. The corruption was attributed to the local government, and central government addressed it after. People were disgusted with the corrupt government, and people were happy with the upright government. We Brits are not aware of the local government, so we conflate their actions with the representatives of the central government that we see on the news.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2020, 01:19:04 am »
Several sides, normally mutually contradictory in a functioning liberal democracy (somewhat doubtful in the current UK), are true. The CCP does not have an unbreakable bond with the Chinese people, the Chinese people are disgusted with the high level of corruption in the Chinese government, the Chinese people are ok with the atrocities perpetrated by the Chinese government.

Something that liberal democrats (small l, small d) find hard to understand is the intense national identity that most Chinese people have. Imagine the worst kind of European nationalism circa 1914, and that's China currently, and most Chinese people currently.

Something else that needs to be borne in mind, that we Brits may find hard to understand given the difference in scales, is that much of the corruption happens at lower levels, so it's not reflected on the central government. Eg. the Tianjin explosion a few years back was due to local government officials taking bribes to overlook H&S precautions. The corruption was attributed to the local government, and central government addressed it after. People were disgusted with the corrupt government, and people were happy with the upright government. We Brits are not aware of the local government, so we conflate their actions with the representatives of the central government that we see on the news.

I grew up in India where the things are the same if not worse in terms of corruption. Yes, most of the corruption that your average person faces is by lower level bureaucrats and local government officials but those systems exist with the tacit support of central governments who never seriously deal with these issues.   

After a major incidents or scandal, they punish the local officials to make an example of them but never deal with the root causes of the problem. In China I assume its similar. In case of the early COVID response, seemed like the central government and Xi just pinned all the blame on local officials in Wuhan.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2020, 02:14:06 am »
They're still c*nts
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2020, 02:38:17 am »
Got to be careful with China.
Just ask Ozil, the Australian wine industry, the NBA, American Soy farmers etcetera.
Luckily Rawk is banned there already  ;D

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2020, 02:40:54 am »
Got to be careful with China.
Just ask Ozil, the Australian wine industry, the NBA, American Soy farmers etcetera.
Luckily Rawk is banned there already  ;D

They do actually run surveillance and disinformation campaigns on media platforms that are banned in China unfortunately  ;D.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2020, 06:17:27 am »
Kinell noobies, at least pretend you're here for the football. Classic wumbot fail. The door's that way.....

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2020, 06:22:30 am »
That was rhetorical question...
I know. It's all good. :wave

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2020, 11:53:33 am »
They do actually run surveillance and disinformation campaigns on media platforms that are banned in China unfortunately  ;D.

Talk about insecurity.

Offline surfer. Fuck you generator.

• surgood. As good as Suarez but CBA to play for us. Takes it on the chin and never holds a pointless grudge for several months.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2020, 12:07:31 pm »
If you actually want to learn a bit...

https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/The-Big-Story/China-rethinks-the-Jack-Ma-model

(long read)

On a personal note I'm acquainted with a lady interviewed on there,  Kendra Schaefer.  In her spare time she runs a brilliant little site,  (free),  translating short stories for learners of Mandarin of all levels:

http://chinesereadingpractice.com/

Offline Byrnee

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2020, 12:33:26 pm »
Bill Shankly

77 78 81 84 05 19

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2020, 01:23:56 pm »
I would prefer this thread to be called 'China - a Fascist State' or something more apt.

Take a look at this impressive piece of work on the massive number of slave camps being built by the Chinese regime: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/alison_killing/xinjiang-camps-china-factories-forced-labor?bftwnews&utm_term=4ldqpgc#4ldqpgc

It's all part of the ongoing genocide against the Uighur and Kazakh people.

Yes, this is a football site, but you cannot divorce politics from football. The Chinese regime knows this, which is why they are now buying football clubs and football players and doing their charm offensive across the whole sport. If Liverpool FC ever succumbed to the Chinese dollar I would cease bothering with them anymore.

Ozil at Arsenal. Not a footballer I admire at all (or even a politician, being far too close to the semi-fascist Erdogan). But the way he has been hung out to dry because he made a little protest against the genocide in China is a disgrace. There should have been a mass show of solidarity across the European football world to support him. The Chinese can boycot Arsenal (as they did briefly), but let them boycott all the top European leagues and see where that gets them.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2020, 01:39:12 pm »
Ozil isn't out of the Arsenal side because of China,he's a fucking hypocrite who doesn't say shit about what his mate does to the Kurds and any Turkish citizen who dares speak out against him.

All forced labour is wrong,it doesn't matter if it takes place in prisons or prison "camps".
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 01:42:34 pm by WhereAngelsPlay »

Offline Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2020, 02:22:55 pm »
Ozil isn't out of the Arsenal side because of China,he's a fucking hypocrite who doesn't say shit about what his mate does to the Kurds and any Turkish citizen who dares speak out against him.

All forced labour is wrong,it doesn't matter if it takes place in prisons or prison "camps".

Possibly you're right on Ozil's hypocrisy. I sort of said so anyway. And yes slavery is slavery is slavery is slavery.

But those quibbles aside I'm sure we're all on the same page when it comes to China. It's a Fascist power that specialises in slavery and genocide. An utterly despicable regime of racists.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline Barrow Shaun

• Legacy Fan
  • Off the coach, through the park.....
Re: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE, GYMS OPEN
« Reply #70 on: December 30, 2020, 12:52:51 am »
 Never forget who started this shit...
Chief Rabbi UK
"...Let no person say that the responsibility lies with others..."
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/dec/15/chief-rabbi-silent-plight-uighurs-atrocity-china
Tiananmen Square
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mePptwTzn0
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55372493
Wuhan Li Wenliang etc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjXR4o2EFYI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKmUxSlOoUE
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/28/wuhan-citizen-journalist-jailed-for-four-years-in-chinas-christmas-crackdown
Xinjiang
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7AYyUqrMuQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17oCQakzIl8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Shla50pRxA
other:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmYS94zi9M0
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/02/world/asia/joshua-wong-agnes-chow-hong-kong.html
The Guardian UK and China: how the love affair faded
Patrick Wintour Diplomatic Editor
...when the facts change, it is advisable to change your mind. The destruction of Hong Kong’s freedoms, China’s secretive mishandling of the coronavirus outbreak, its wolf warrior diplomacy, the revelations about treatment of the Uighur people, the wholesale theft of intellectual property, and the bullying of one of the UK’s natural partners, Australia, has ended illusions about China. In July, the former head of M16 Sir John Sawers wrote that the last six months have “revealed more about China under President Xi Jinping than the previous six years”...
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/18/uk-and-china-how-the-love-affair-faded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcBQ148KPsg
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChvithwOECK5g_19TjldMKw
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/29/hong-kong-teenager-jailed-china-flag-insult-tony-chung-prison-beijing-crackdown-activists

officially accepted RAWK source of information

Offline Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
Re: China - a Fascist State
« Reply #71 on: December 31, 2020, 11:28:39 am »
Thank you, dear mod, for changing the title to something more suitable.

The Chinese Fascists rely and depend on western apathy. They want us to see the world as they see it. A job creation scheme for the Uighurs instead of genocide. A Marshall Plan for Africa instead of rapacious imperialism. A green-conscious nation instead of the mass urban polluter and despoiler of the oceans. 

And how they would like to become a world football power with all the prestige and credibility that entails!

How sensitive they are to the slightest criticism. That fucking ambassador of theirs in London who comes on TV occasionally to explain that 2 plus 2 = 5 in Hong Kong. Who do you think we are you clown? We're not your own subdued and easily frightened citizens. We know what's effing happening over there. You are trying to impose a police state.

Possibly, due to Covid-19 (thanks China!) we will still be playing football on June 4th this coming year. Wouldn't it be great if there was a massive fucking flag on the Kop to commemorate all the brave thousands of Chinese students who were massacred in Tiananmen Square for wanting something as outrageous as the right to vote and a representative government. Obviously the China Communist Party (it's the Fascist party with a fancy name) would cut the link to the live game as soon as they'd absorbed the message. But not quick enough.....

"What happened in Tiananmen Square daddy" some Chinese kid will want to know. "And why is my favourite football team interested?" It would be worth it just for that.

Offline lobsterboy

• Sworn enemy of crayfishgirl. Likes to draw spunking cocks n balls at sunday school
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: December 31, 2020, 12:05:26 pm »
Are nike still using the forced labour camps in china? If so then we are already in bed with them.
Anyone reading this on an iphone or ipad? You are too.
Both of these scumbag companies were and are lobbying hard against uighur forced labour acts in the US.
We should have been protesting against Nikes sponsorship instead of lauding it.

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #73 on: December 31, 2020, 12:43:15 pm »
Really good video here, focused on China's rise to power and ever growing (and worrying) influence over world politics.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/hhMAt3BluAU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/hhMAt3BluAU</a>
« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 03:41:08 pm by Kashinoda »
:D

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #74 on: December 31, 2020, 12:58:30 pm »
Thank you, dear mod, for changing the title to something more suitable.

The Chinese Fascists rely and depend on western apathy. They want us to see the world as they see it. A job creation scheme for the Uighurs instead of genocide. A Marshall Plan for Africa instead of rapacious imperialism. A green-conscious nation instead of the mass urban polluter and despoiler of the oceans

And how they would like to become a world football power with all the prestige and credibility that entails!

How sensitive they are to the slightest criticism. That fucking ambassador of theirs in London who comes on TV occasionally to explain that 2 plus 2 = 5 in Hong Kong. Who do you think we are you clown? We're not your own subdued and easily frightened citizens. We know what's effing happening over there. You are trying to impose a police state.

Possibly, due to Covid-19 (thanks China!) we will still be playing football on June 4th this coming year. Wouldn't it be great if there was a massive fucking flag on the Kop to commemorate all the brave thousands of Chinese students who were massacred in Tiananmen Square for wanting something as outrageous as the right to vote and a representative government. Obviously the China Communist Party (it's the Fascist party with a fancy name) would cut the link to the live game as soon as they'd absorbed the message. But not quick enough.....

"What happened in Tiananmen Square daddy" some Chinese kid will want to know. "And why is my favourite football team interested?" It would be worth it just for that.

Driven by our greed and need for shiny new things.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: December 31, 2020, 01:03:27 pm »
Driven by our greed and need for shiny new things.

Here we go. China behaves badly because we make 'em do so.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: December 31, 2020, 01:07:55 pm »
Really good video here, focused on China's growth and ever growing (and worrying) influence over world politics.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/hhMAt3BluAU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/hhMAt3BluAU</a>
Thanks for posting that. I was looking for it two or three weeks ago, but could not remember who posted here at RAWK (I assume it was you). It was indeed an interesting video.
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: December 31, 2020, 01:50:29 pm »
Here we go. China behaves badly because we make 'em do so.

No. I never said that. Someone has to produce all the goods we so desperatley need and can't do without. It just happens to be China because they do it nice and cheap. If we consumed less they would produce less.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline Yorkykopite

• RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: December 31, 2020, 01:53:04 pm »
No. I never said that. Someone has to produce all the goods we so desperatley need and can't do without. It just happens to be China because they do it nice and cheap. If we consumed less they would produce less.

Sorry about the slave factories lads. Honestly, we don't want to do it. But you're sort of forcing us to.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: December 31, 2020, 01:54:35 pm »
Sorry about the slave factories lads. Honestly, we don't want to do it. But you're sort of forcing us to.

You're better than this. For some reason you've a bee in your bonnet, I'll leave you at it.