Author Topic: Bornprosper / Jomzajung etc  (Read 127180 times)

Offline Djibriliant

• Last of the Great Romantics. All-year-round-twattish-dresser.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's Friday theeeeen, Saturday Sunday WHAT!?
Re: Bornprosper / Jomzajung etc
« Reply #200 on: July 20, 2012, 03:31:24 pm »
Has anyone ever ordered from Born Prosper and never received their items or has anyone ever had a really long delay?
He wasn't perfect, he made mistakes. But he was genuine. He had the best interests of the club at heart, and gave us a plethora of successful teams that we should have been thankful for.

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #201 on: July 20, 2012, 03:34:58 pm »
Has anyone ever ordered from Born Prosper and never received their items or has anyone ever had a really long delay?

They are the same company/people as abagon/33footballshirt I think. Well the stocks are almost identical, for example both have our home kit in only size meidum. Never had problems with them (used them for four years now). I live in North Wales and delivery always two weeks maximum. Quick respones to emails (contact us on the site) and he always replies telling me with new shirts that are out or sizing updates.

Contact him through the site and Im sure he'll get back to you.
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline Djibriliant

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #202 on: July 20, 2012, 03:44:00 pm »
They are the same company/people as abagon/33footballshirt I think. Well the stocks are almost identical, for example both have our home kit in only size meidum. Never had problems with them (used them for four years now). I live in North Wales and delivery always two weeks maximum. Quick respones to emails (contact us on the site) and he always replies telling me with new shirts that are out or sizing updates.

Contact him through the site and Im sure he'll get back to you.
I'm from North Wales too mate, and I've emailed him countless times and I have heard nothing back from him. It has been over a month since they were dispatched.
He wasn't perfect, he made mistakes. But he was genuine. He had the best interests of the club at heart, and gave us a plethora of successful teams that we should have been thankful for.

Offline PhilV

• Has difficulty in getting it up, apparently.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Epic Swindler
« Reply #203 on: July 20, 2012, 03:49:39 pm »
What's with these sites and all of them only stoking either M or XL!?

What the fuck happened to L!???

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #204 on: July 20, 2012, 05:20:04 pm »
I'm from North Wales too mate, and I've emailed him countless times and I have heard nothing back from him. It has been over a month since they were dispatched.

Hmm. I sent him an e-mail recently as well just asking about if they were getting our aways in and the home in small and he hasnt replied. Im assuming he could be away or something? I remember once an order took just over a couple of weeks and he replied saying if I dont get them within a week or so he would send out another shirt for nothing or refund me.

Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline JK-3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • FC Farcelona
« Reply #205 on: July 27, 2012, 09:31:29 pm »
Anyone used Soccer triads recently? I know they used to be good but some of the website pictures look a bit off even for a fake site.
Twitter: twitter.com/JK_Liverpool      PSN: JACK_LFC_94

Offline KopiteWD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #206 on: August 4, 2012, 10:51:40 am »
I ordered two shirts 41 days ago now, they estimated that they should be here with us in 20 days. I tried to log into my account on their website it said they have no knowledge of me and I don't have an a account. Emailed them hoping for a response.
AMF

Offline Djibriliant

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #207 on: August 4, 2012, 11:29:52 am »
I ordered two shirts 41 days ago now, they estimated that they should be here with us in 20 days. I tried to log into my account on their website it said they have no knowledge of me and I don't have an a account. Emailed them hoping for a response.
I haven't received mine after 6 weeks either.

Offline KopiteWD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #208 on: August 4, 2012, 01:04:54 pm »
I haven't received mine after 6 weeks either.

Beginning to think that its a scam now to be honest, it certainly shouldn't take this long for anything to be delivered.
AMF

Offline Djibriliant

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #209 on: August 4, 2012, 02:22:07 pm »
Beginning to think that its a scam now to be honest, it certainly shouldn't take this long for anything to be delivered.
I've received shirts off them before no problem, as have others in this thread. In all honesty, I think my shirts (5 of them) may have been seized at customs, and with Euro 2012 being on at the time, I can see it being the case... It happened to a lot of people in the 2010 World Cup. The thing that has annoyed me is that they don't seem bothered about it and haven't replied to my emails. Luckily, I paid with my credit card so I am insured for this type of thing. I have opened a dispute with BarclayCard so hopefully will be able to get my money back. I know it's a long shot, but it's worth a go. £74 is alot of money to give away.

Offline KopiteWD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #210 on: August 4, 2012, 05:54:17 pm »
I've received shirts off them before no problem, as have others in this thread. In all honesty, I think my shirts (5 of them) may have been seized at customs, and with Euro 2012 being on at the time, I can see it being the case... It happened to a lot of people in the 2010 World Cup. The thing that has annoyed me is that they don't seem bothered about it and haven't replied to my emails. Luckily, I paid with my credit card so I am insured for this type of thing. I have opened a dispute with BarclayCard so hopefully will be able to get my money back. I know it's a long shot, but it's worth a go. £74 is alot of money to give away.

Ah they are probably not replying to your emails so they don't have to acknowledge the fact you never received your shirts, I haven't had any response as of yet too, going to email them every day for a week and if I get no response I'll take the same course of action as  you are.

AMF

Offline Djibriliant

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #211 on: August 4, 2012, 08:27:02 pm »
Ah they are probably not replying to your emails so they don't have to acknowledge the fact you never received your shirts, I haven't had any response as of yet too, going to email them every day for a week and if I get no response I'll take the same course of action as  you are.
I'll keep you updated in this thread with my progress. I am hoping Barclays can do something.

Offline LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #212 on: August 5, 2012, 08:15:45 am »
What's the best site people are using these days? i've totally lost track!

Offline medley

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Garrincha
« Reply #213 on: August 5, 2012, 05:25:13 pm »
Sounds a bit dodgy that. Usually had to wait 2-3 weeks before my stuff came but that was at least 4-5 months ago now. They chop and change their websites so often these days
My mate is Sarah Harding's cousin from girls aloud, he looks a fair but like her which is a bit weird when i'm cracking one off over MTV like

Offline just Riggins?

• seeks man with gsoh 28-36. Likes a man in uniform.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #214 on: August 6, 2012, 01:25:42 am »
This is a bit worrying.  Previously had no problems whatsoever, but it seems a few aren't getting anything now? 

Offline NCrawley

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #215 on: August 7, 2012, 11:01:48 am »
I ordered the Liverpool top from Soccer Triads on June 20th, hadnlt got anything a month later so e-mailed them and they said there had been a delay and that the shirts were only just starting to be sent - I have just received mine.

So anyone who has ordered from them shouldn't be worried

Offline greyfade

• "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe....."
  • Legacy Fan
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #216 on: August 7, 2012, 04:09:57 pm »
I ordered the Liverpool top from Soccer Triads on June 20th, hadnlt got anything a month later so e-mailed them and they said there had been a delay and that the shirts were only just starting to be sent - I have just received mine.

So anyone who has ordered from them shouldn't be worried

Hows it mate, the quality and stuff?

Offline brad147690

• get shirty
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #217 on: August 7, 2012, 09:26:21 pm »
I ordered from soccer triads before and their delivery was slow but I got all my shirts I ordered.

Here is my Napoli shirt from them, picture qualify isn't good but the shirt and printing is

http://bradsfootballshirtcollection.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/napoli-home-2011.html

Italy shirt

http://bradsfootballshirtcollection.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/italy-home-2012.html

Malaga shirt

http://bradsfootballshirtcollection.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/malaga-home-2011.html

All those from Soccer Traids and good quality.

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #218 on: August 7, 2012, 10:17:15 pm »
For anyone who hasn't gotten their shirts from bornprosper (or whatever the fuck they are called these days as they seem to change it every other month) try emailing them with a general question under a different email and see if they reply. If they do, then the fuckers are scamming you. I tried signing up after my account was dumped under one of their other sites - which to be honest. I've never had an issue with - and the account never registered. So I sent a email to their contact and was told to sign up at another site. I never ordered and I'm glad I never going by some of the stories coming from this thread now. However, they did respond quickly to me making an account, so give that a try. You'll know they are getting your mails, but are picking and choosing which ones to answer.

Offline NCrawley

• Kopite
« Reply #219 on: August 11, 2012, 11:09:36 am »
Hows it mate, the quality and stuff?

Looks pretty good to me (obviously haven't got a genuine one to check against) although I was a Medium with Adidas but this feels tighter in medium to me (it still fits perfectly but I like a bit of give) so I am getting another in Large

Offline greyfade

• "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe....."
  • Legacy Fan
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #220 on: August 11, 2012, 11:28:51 am »
Looks pretty good to me (obviously haven't got a genuine one to check against) although I was a Medium with Adidas but this feels tighter in medium to me (it still fits perfectly but I like a bit of give) so I am getting another in Large

Cheers  :wave

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #221 on: August 11, 2012, 06:08:52 pm »
Anyone seen any of the new Fenerbahce shirts on those shirt sites ???
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline Djibriliant

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #222 on: August 11, 2012, 06:25:35 pm »
I have just tried to log in on my BornProsper account and they have removed my account. So they have basically had me off here and done a runner with my money, I wouldn't recommend anyone using them in future.

Offline Djibriliant

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #223 on: August 11, 2012, 06:27:11 pm »
They are no longer showing football kits on their site either and 'footballkitstore' no longer exists.

Offline brad147690

• get shirty
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #224 on: August 13, 2012, 01:39:32 pm »
I got a Czech kit from Soccer Triads.

Look at my the Czech Republic kit on my blog and see if you can spot the mistake.

http://bradsfootballshirtcollection.blogspot.co.uk/

Offline Djibriliant

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #225 on: August 13, 2012, 01:54:38 pm »
I got a Czech kit from Soccer Triads.

Look at my the Czech Republic kit on my blog and see if you can spot the mistake.

http://bradsfootballshirtcollection.blogspot.co.uk/
You bought an Iraq shirt?

Offline brad147690

• get shirty
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #226 on: August 13, 2012, 01:55:39 pm »
You bought an Iraq shirt?

I didn't buy Iraq from any of these Asian sites but yes. Do you want to know where to get them from?

Offline XabiArt

• Legacy Fan
  • The passmaster.
« Reply #227 on: August 13, 2012, 01:57:13 pm »
How many football shirts do you own?

Offline brad147690

• get shirty
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #228 on: August 13, 2012, 01:58:18 pm »
How many football shirts do you own?

Probably just under 150. Some of them on my blog I have now sold just to give me some more money.

Online J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #229 on: August 13, 2012, 02:18:53 pm »
I have just tried to log in on my BornProsper account and they have removed my account. So they have basically had me off here and done a runner with my money, I wouldn't recommend anyone using them in future.

Site keeps getting shut down (hence the name changes.)

Try pestering them when they re-open under a different name, you should either get your shirts or the money back.

Offline Helsinki Red

• ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #230 on: August 13, 2012, 03:28:30 pm »
Ordered new home kit from Soccertriads. It was too small and it took 5 weeks to get here. Any other site have our new kit? 33footballshirt doesn't have it yet.

Offline brad147690

• get shirty
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #231 on: August 13, 2012, 03:31:25 pm »
Ordered new home kit from Soccertriads. It was too small and it took 5 weeks to get here. Any other site have our new kit? 33footballshirt doesn't have it yet.

http://www.9footballshirt.com/

Offline Helsinki Red

• ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #232 on: August 13, 2012, 07:05:26 pm »

Cheers. Any idea if they deliver quickly? Jomjajung has always been quick but Soccertriads took ages.

Offline Helsinki Red

• ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #233 on: August 13, 2012, 07:20:03 pm »

They only accept Western Union as payment. Is that reliable?

Offline Djibriliant

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #234 on: August 13, 2012, 07:20:25 pm »
I am unsure if 33footballshirt is the same company as BornProsper, but I emailed them with a generic question and they have replied.

33 Footballshirt order@33footballshirt.com

5:36 AM (13 hours ago)

Whitin 10-21 day..same original.Thank you

-----Original Message-----
From: Jemima Puddleduck [mailto:order@33footballshirt.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 12:43 AM
To: order@33footballshirt.com
Subject: Website Inquiry from 33 FOOTBALLSHIRT

Email:  *********@gmail.com

------------------------------------------------------

Hello my friend, I want to buy a shirt from you.
How long does shipping take to arrive?
Do you do colour printing on shirts?

Thank You,
Jemima.

Offline brad147690

• get shirty
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #235 on: August 13, 2012, 09:46:05 pm »
They only accept Western Union as payment. Is that reliable?

Oh really? When I last used them they accepted credit card but I got all the shirts so I can't see why they aren't reliable.

Offline Helsinki Red

• ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #236 on: August 14, 2012, 05:46:22 am »
Oh really? When I last used them they accepted credit card but I got all the shirts so I can't see why they aren't reliable.

They have Google checkout but when you try to use it site says  "Oops! Unfortunately, this merchant no longer accepts payments through Google. We apologize for the inconvenience."

And when you click payment with Western Union nothing happens.

Offline Beav

• Football is impatient. Loves Vader's Helmet.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #237 on: September 5, 2012, 09:31:31 am »
What's the best site nowadays for these, preferably one that uses PayPal.
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/__Beav

Ah. Another Manchester United fan crashes out from the woodwork like a bemused koala that has taken three hits of crystal meth.

Offline medley

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Garrincha
« Reply #238 on: September 5, 2012, 09:43:49 am »
Any update from Djibriliant? Did you get your shirts in the end?
My mate is Sarah Harding's cousin from girls aloud, he looks a fair but like her which is a bit weird when i'm cracking one off over MTV like

Offline Djibriliant

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #239 on: September 7, 2012, 02:49:31 pm »
Any update from Djibriliant? Did you get your shirts in the end?
No mate, I still haven't received anything and I have had no reply from the website either. I'm really dissapointed as they have always been great in the past. I've been quite fortunate with Barclays though, as I paid with my credit card they have refunded my money, which was £74. It still doesn't excuse BornProsper, and I would never buy from them again.