Author Topic: Mingebags  (Read 256039 times)

Offline Em5y

• Legacy Fan
Re: mingebags
« Reply #40 on: August 8, 2006, 01:30:41 pm »
Used to eat out with some people I worked with - and there was always one who insisted on paying the exact amount for what she had eaten, rather than just split the cost equally between everybody there. 

Mingebag.

Offline kevindublin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: August 8, 2006, 01:41:14 pm »
Used to eat out with some people I worked with - and there was always one who insisted on paying the exact amount for what she had eaten, rather than just split the cost equally between everybody there. 

Mingebag.

now the other side to that is when theres a few of you eating, theres often one c*nt who has more courses than everyone else and throws back loads of double brandys and shit, and then insists you just split the bill equally. and if you object then they call you a tight bastard.

Offline BlahBlah

• Kopite
  • Istanbul-head
« Reply #42 on: August 8, 2006, 01:52:21 pm »
Taxi home after a night out, I'm last out so everyone throws me some money.

Next day in Uni, one of the lads asked me how much the taxi was and did he have any change!

Must of played on his mind all night, can just imagine! Bute... As if I could fuckin remember the taxi fair, i would've lashed the cabby all the money in the kitty like!

Fook sake...

Another one of the lads begrudges using the cash machines the charge £1.50 and would rather walk all the way to a free one, and guilts one of the lads into goin with him! Fook that on a night out in the middle of winter, if you forgot to go cash machine before a night out, own fault, use the Link one. Cheapskate.

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: August 8, 2006, 01:52:22 pm »
Lad at my old high shcool used to spit on his crisps and sweets if anyone asked him for one! Everyone found out about this and so always asked him even if they didn't want any, just to see him greb all over his food. He soon got wise to this though, and as soon as he left the tuck shop he would greb on his stuff to save anyone from asking him

Dirty fucking c*nt

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: August 8, 2006, 01:53:39 pm »
Another one of the lads begrudges using the cash machines the charge £1.50 and would rather walk all the way to a free one, and guilts one of the lads into goin with him! Fook that on a night out in the middle of winter, if you forgot to go cash machine before a night out, own fault, use the Link one. Cheapskate.

I'd have to admit i would do that aswell, i refuse to pay to get my OWN money

Offline FitRobbie

• Anny Roader
« Reply #45 on: August 8, 2006, 01:57:09 pm »
Lad at my old high shcool used to spit on his crisps and sweets if anyone asked him for one! Everyone found out about this and so always asked him even if they didn't want any, just to see him greb all over his food. He soon got wise to this though, and as soon as he left the tuck shop he would greb on his stuff to save anyone from asking him

Knew a mean bastard like that. We were in the pub on night, usual fucker who missed his round. He had a full pint in front of him and needed to go to the jacks, before he went he spat into his pint so nobody would drink it on him, not that we would have. Well there was only one thing the five of us could do, each and everyone of us gobbed the biggest greener into his pint  :lickin and then nearly chucked uop as the prick drank ot all. needless to say, we don't see much of the mingebag anymore.

Offline BlahBlah

• Kopite
  • Istanbul-head
« Reply #46 on: August 8, 2006, 02:10:21 pm »

Tut Tut... Hope you dont guilt your mates into hiking there with you. Shame on you.

I'd prefer to give you the £1.50 myself rather then have to walk to nearest freebie one.

(Does depend on freebie cash machine location suppose)

Offline nidgemo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Semper in excremento, sole profundum qui variat.
  • Super Title: Coming soon! Official Launch May 2008
« Reply #47 on: August 8, 2006, 02:10:41 pm »
now the other side to that is when theres a few of you eating, theres often one c*nt who has more courses than everyone else and throws back loads of double brandys and shit, and then insists you just split the bill equally. and if you object then they call you a tight bastard.

What I was about to say. Goes back to the hidden tight bastards  was on about in an earlier response.

Why should someone who's not had as much pay for some other tight c*nts food? Seems fair enough to me to pay for what you got, and everyone throw in a couple of quid extra to account for odds & tip.
I'm no longer on RAWK, but if you need to contact me about anything, you can email me on nigelmorrison@connectfree.co.uk

Offline Hoppy

• Wino
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Attack Attack Attack
« Reply #48 on: August 8, 2006, 02:20:09 pm »
What I was about to say. Goes back to the hidden tight bastards  was on about in an earlier response.

Why should someone who's not had as much pay for some other tight c*nts food? Seems fair enough to me to pay for what you got, and everyone throw in a couple of quid extra to account for odds & tip.

We normally split the bill to be fair, regardless of who's had what?!  However, if someone is driving then we'll knock the price of the drinks off their bill!

It's the fuckers who ask for a calculator that get on my tits!
In for a week, Out for a month....Duncan is a Tampon!

Offline Hoppy

• Wino
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Attack Attack Attack
« Reply #49 on: August 8, 2006, 02:26:41 pm »
Oh......another one!

People txting you...."Bell me when you get the chance".  No, you fuckin call me now! 

Unless it's Evo with tickets........don't mind calling him back ;D
In for a week, Out for a month....Duncan is a Tampon!

Offline Monkey Red

• Jacques Cousteau
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Just add salty water
« Reply #50 on: August 8, 2006, 02:45:42 pm »
I was on a course in Germany a while back, in the evening about 8 of us went for a drink. We were getting the rounds in, as you do, until it came to this fella, who had been accepting everybody else´s round all night, and we tell him, "it´s your round", he says, "I never buy rounds" and just fucks off, just like that.
We were too dumbstruck to even twat him, the tight knob!

I bloke who used to work where I work now, as an Interpreter, used to drive to work from home on his day off, to make long distance phone calls from the office phone, which probably saved him about 3p a call.

We get rations on night shifts, consisting of sandwiches, crisps,biscuits and pot noodles. The pot noodles are minging, so nobody eats them, exept for a colleague of mine, who takes them home to his kids.

Another bloke I worked with, a German guy, would hold his morning shit until he got to work, to save on water!
'It'll whisper to them of Liverpools five glorious European Cup victories"

Offline 5FTH

• <--
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: August 8, 2006, 02:52:35 pm »
Another bloke I worked with, a German guy, would hold his morning shit until he got to work, to save on water!

Got to give him that one like! there is nothing more satisfying than having a cack on work time. Your effectively getting paid to have dump! Marvelous!

Just me then ???

Offline Monkey Red

• Jacques Cousteau
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Just add salty water
« Reply #52 on: August 8, 2006, 03:00:55 pm »
I must admit that I unscrew the caps off empty shower gel bottles and chuck them in the water as a bubble bath substitute.  :P

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: August 8, 2006, 03:07:54 pm »
TOTALLY AGREED. Should be illegal the fee charging ones. Places that used to do cashback and dont now because of rip off ATMs do my nut aswell

Offline El Phes

• Answers to Judith, but only on Thurdays.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Portraits / Weddings / Commercial / Events
« Reply #54 on: August 8, 2006, 03:19:55 pm »

Used to work with a bloke who would ALWAYS have a dump at work (but it did become his 10am routine!) and then at lunchtime, he would always grab about 5-10 good quality knapkins from the canteen so he needn't buy any bog roll for home. The "knapkins" seriously went on for about 7 years!!

I have a rule with bags of crisps which I don't believe to be tight......they are too small to share (unless you get the mega packs) and I will gladly buy you a bag, but please don't ask for any of mine!

Offline BlahBlah

• Kopite
  • Istanbul-head
« Reply #55 on: August 8, 2006, 03:26:29 pm »
Got to give him that one like! there is nothing more satisfying than having a cack on work time. Your effectively getting paid to have dump! Marvelous!

Just me then ???

I am a fan of this too... Gettin paid to do that rules.  and its a must.

I think 10minutes, thats travel-poo-clean, a day is the best part of an hour a week.

Thats almost 2 days (give or take) a year, gettin paid to dump.  Quality - spread the word folks.

Offline 5FTH

• <--
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: August 8, 2006, 03:38:33 pm »

I have a rule with bags of crisps which I don't believe to be tight......they are too small to share (unless you get the mega packs) and I will gladly buy you a bag, but please don't ask for any of mine!

People who exhaustively scrape every last molecule of yoghurt out of the little pot. there they sit for about 10 mintues after finishing the goddam thing, scraping away, holding it up to the light, scrape a bit more.....

Open another one if your still hungry!!! bloody mingebags! I tell you what Ill buy it for you hows that? Have one extra spoonful and chuck the rest away! just stop making that godawful racket!

Offline buzzing

• Fart bottling, Men and Motors watching, meat washing scaffold erector.
  • Legacy Fan
  • R.I.P
« Reply #57 on: August 8, 2006, 03:40:17 pm »
I walk to free cash points too, but only is it's not right out of the way.

"You have to admire animals. Hamster spun round in a wheel three times bigger than him and abruptly lands on his back. Then just gets up and carries on as if nothing happened! If that was a human he'd be helicoptered to hospital, off work for 6 months have back issues for 20 years and then start legal proceedings against the wheels owner"

Offline Monkey Red

• Jacques Cousteau
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Just add salty water
« Reply #58 on: August 8, 2006, 03:42:03 pm »
Cutting open the toothpaste tube to get the last scraps of paste out. That is the ultimate in Mingebagery!

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #59 on: August 8, 2006, 03:54:12 pm »
Mate of mine was in a house share once with four people.  A lad there insisted that he would never pay for toilet rolls or Harpic because he always poo'd at work.  He used to price each toilet roll and bottle of Harpic and then deduct one quarter of the price of them from his share of the housekeeping.

People who exhaustively scrape every last molecule of yoghurt out of the little pot. there they sit for about 10 mintues after finishing the goddam thing, scraping away, holding it up to the light, scrape a bit more.....

And people who, purple in the face with the effort, eyes bulging, dementedly hoover up the last drop of milkshake in the carton making a noise like a road drill.  Jesus .......
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: August 8, 2006, 04:20:19 pm »

Just me then ???

thats me all the way,bake it on a low light and have a good eartha and read on works time,plus me missus goes ape when i stink the house out.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline nidgemo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Semper in excremento, sole profundum qui variat.
  • Super Title: Coming soon! Official Launch May 2008
« Reply #61 on: August 8, 2006, 04:49:16 pm »
thats me all the way,bake it on a low light and have a good eartha and read on works time,plus me missus goes ape when i stink the house out.

what the fuck is the world coming to when a man can't have a shite in his own house!

(my wife shouts at me about this too  :D)
I'm no longer on RAWK, but if you need to contact me about anything, you can email me on nigelmorrison@connectfree.co.uk

Offline rafared83

• cAPTAIN cAPSLOCK
  • Anny Roader
  • THE REDS ARE COMING UP THE HILL BOYS
« Reply #62 on: August 8, 2006, 05:02:59 pm »
i have a mate who used to forge saveraway passes cuting and celetaping old dates over. same lad who just ate rump stake all holiday cos it was only 5 pestas at the time .
Brings his own premixed vodka drinks in lucozade bottles to parties , is late for work so he doesnt have to pay 1.20 for the bus . Always pays for his meal first exact money not to offer a tip.
but hes fuckin minted for it tho

Offline BazC

• ...is as good as Van Basten
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: August 8, 2006, 05:51:25 pm »

Mingebag.

Don't agree with this one.

A teacher told of this story when she and her husband went out with a couple of mates (also a couple) to dinner. They had some salad/ spaghetti thing, whilst the others had a full steak dinner. Then the couple wanted to split the cost equally- is that really fair? Especially when it gets stupid- like kevin said.

Also agree with a lot of people on the pay to get you money ATM's. But I wouldn't make a mate trek to a free one! Fuck that, it's worth the £1.50 not to! I only use cash machines when I'm out shopping anyway- so it's hardly out the way. Only used a pay ATM once, as I couldn't be arsed to trek to the free ones.
« Last Edit: August 8, 2006, 05:59:56 pm by bazc350 »
“This place will become a bastion of invincibility and you are very lucky young man to be here. They will all come here and be beaten son”

Offline wadeywestderby1983

• Kopite
  • Czech Beer Monster
« Reply #64 on: August 8, 2006, 07:24:40 pm »

Have you got those shelf bogs in Germany?
Bar Dvacet Jedno, Slavikova 21, Vinohrady

Offline Maggie May

• A true Grandmother of Sirs. The Next Vera Lynne. The Pigeon Queen. Lobster Botherer Knockout Champ. RAWK's favourite gog. Belshie Gets Hard For Her. Call that a knife??
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit. Semper Fi
« Reply #65 on: August 9, 2006, 10:49:10 am »
Don't agree with this one.

A teacher told of this story when she and her husband went out with a couple of mates (also a couple) to dinner. They had some salad/ spaghetti thing, whilst the others had a full steak dinner. Then the couple wanted to split the cost equally- is that really fair? Especially when it gets stupid- like kevin said.

Difficult, I agree.   I suppose it depends on how well you know eachother.   If you are used to going out together and if the other side are wolves and your side are gazelles, and you are happy with that and are civilised, and want the arrangement to continue, then you obviously come to some form of accommodation.

However, if you are gazelles and unexpectedly dine with wolves who, when you being gazelles eat and drink moderately (as it is in the nature of gazelles to do), while they, being wolves, (as is the nature of wolves), devour everything in sight and drink like it was on the eve of prohibition, belch happily and then announce "Divvy up equal shares then", then I think the gazelles have a reasonable cause for complaint.   

Aye well ...............

« Last Edit: August 9, 2006, 10:50:57 am by Maggie May »
Rather a day as a lion than a lifetime as a sheep.

I can only be nice to one person a day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look too good either.
I tried being reasonable.  I didn't like it.  Old enough to know better.  Young enough not to give a fuck.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: August 9, 2006, 11:55:51 am »
the fella who inspired this thread takes a little bag of butties with him when we go on the ale,but when he gets pissed we manage to get some and his face drops.we went to slater st. a few years back and he didn't want to go,so we sent him the bar first 8 pints =8 pound,he nearly cum in his kecks,now we deliberatly go around victoria st. and matthew st. to piss him off.one day he asked one of the lads to put a bet on a double going at haydock,we nearly choked at this "how much are you putting on it?"     "er 10p each way"   cue hysterics from us "if you think i'm putting that on you can fuck off you tight twat" cue sulks from him.he even called a lad a mingebag one day,yhe lad cut him down with this"i'll take that off anyone but not off someone who would skin a flea for it's pelt.go on fuck off".
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline Shazz

• Boutros Boutros Shazz, negotiator of world peace. Got the hump. Looking forward to 1,500 pennies from 24/7.....
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Happy Hump Day
« Reply #67 on: August 9, 2006, 11:53:32 pm »
Whoevers round it was should have got up and got him a pint when he walked in and then he is in the round.He shouldn't have even had to ask.Thats the way mates do it anyway.

Yep, that's the way I'm used to.

http://www.voteswap.org/     

Get them out!

Offline Neil D

• The new Kop pin-up model. Met Momo in the ASDA.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2006, 12:45:06 am »
I lived with a right tight twat in my second and third year at university - thanks to her being 'involved' with my best mate and me wanting to live with him and these other lads who tolerated her fat Essex right wing tripe.

Anyway during our first year in this house we did some shopping to get stuff we all needed, you know essentials for the place. It didn't have an ironing board and I grabbed one at the Asda for a tenner.

When it came to splitting the bill (there were five of us) she asked for £2 to be taken off her share because she didn't iron her clothes and wouldn't be using the board. Couldn't fucking believe it - although she always looked a state so I don't know why.  I still can't understand why you wouldn't just chip in your share. I suppose I should have seen it coming when I clocked her re-using tea bags three times, or stealing bog roll from uni so she didn't have to buy any when it was her turn.

So one night she's getting ready to go out and I come in the kitchen and she's there ironing her outfit on the ironing board.  :butt

I turned off the switch. Unplugged the iron, took it our her hand, put her creased top on the table and folded up the board. "What are you doin? blah blah yada yada" says she.

"Two pound please."

"You're so fucking petty."

"Two pound please."

"But I need to iron my top."

"Two pound please."

"Fuck off Neil."

"Two pound please." 

Tight bitch ;D

Offline BlahBlah

• Kopite
  • Istanbul-head
« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2006, 01:23:51 pm »
Any more of these? hilarious some of them...

Offline LFC on tour

• Lawn Mower.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2006, 01:48:39 pm »
Its the same with birthdays, If its my birthday Im expected (and would do it without thinking) to get the beers in, it is MY birthday after all! However,  there are some people who think that it should be the other way around - 'Its My birthday so buy me drinks' , which in my opinion is wrong.
My mates are split over that one.
I see it as its my birthday and im the one with the birthday money so a round is on me.
Where as most of them think its their duty to buy me a pint.

And the fucking credit bandits. MY mates are fucking pro credit bandits. The Arl one ringer that you just have to call back because it irrates to you want to know what they have to say?? Or even worse the cheeky little fucking text..'Ring me'..No you fucker..you fucking ring me.
I also had one mate who had the sheer fucking cheek of asking to use my phone because im on contract and that somehow makes me a walking fucking phone box just minutes after coming out the shop and sticking 20 nicker on his phone @no
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 01:52:13 pm by LFC on tour »

Offline lauz

• Looking for a talented pastie smasher. Apply within.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2006, 01:54:02 pm »
My mates are split over that one.
I see it as its my birthday and im the one with the birthday money so a round is on me.
Where as most of them think its their duty to buy me a pint.

And the fucking credit bandits. MY mates are fucking pro credit bandits. The Arl one ringer that you just have to call back because it irrates to you want to know what they have to say?? Or even worse the cheeky little fucking text..'Ring me'..No you fucker..you fucking ring me.
I also had one mate who had the sheer fucking cheek of asking to use my phone because im on contract and that somehow makes me a walking fucking phone box just minutes after coming out the shop and sticking 20 nicker on his phone @no

on birthdays we just get our own drinks. saves all this hassle.

Offline byrnetred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We are men of Shankly's best...
« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2006, 01:59:47 pm »

i had that for years when i was in school...these bills have to be payed you know...cheep bastard... >:(
...i miss my scouse accent...

Offline LFC on tour

• Lawn Mower.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2006, 02:04:11 pm »
i had that for years when i was in school...these bills have to be payed you know...cheep bastard... >:(
Its just the sheer fucking cheek of it all.I had one mate who would ask if he could ring his mum for a second, the convo would go like this..
'Eh jack lemme ring our lynda'
'fuck off use your own phone'
'Stop being a tight c*nt'
'Im not, i have to pay for this'
'Ill give you 10p'
'What the fuck am i going to do with 10p, fucks sake use it'
He then proceeds to ring lyndaa- no answer
So he rings someone else and asks if she is there, no..she he rings a third person and so forth until i take phone of him and hang it up.
Cheeky minges

Offline bradigor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Henrik Zetterpig
    • Pucks Across The Pond
  • Super Title: Loves Ron Dennis
« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2006, 02:10:02 pm »
Jack lemme borrow a fiver

Offline byrnetred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We are men of Shankly's best...
« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2006, 02:11:53 pm »

'Ill give you 10p'
'What the fuck am i going to do with 10p, fucks sake use it'
you see thats the magic line...as if your gona take it off them...

...i miss my scouse accent...

Offline themule

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2006, 02:17:48 pm »
I lived with a right tight twat in my second and third year at university - thanks to her being 'involved' with my best mate and me wanting to live with him and these other lads who tolerated her fat Essex right wing tripe.

Anyway during our first year in this house we did some shopping to get stuff we all needed, you know essentials for the place. It didn't have an ironing board and I grabbed one at the Asda for a tenner.

When it came to splitting the bill (there were five of us) she asked for £2 to be taken off her share because she didn't iron her clothes and wouldn't be using the board. Couldn't fucking believe it - although she always looked a state so I don't know why.  I still can't understand why you wouldn't just chip in your share. I suppose I should have seen it coming when I clocked her re-using tea bags three times, or stealing bog roll from uni so she didn't have to buy any when it was her turn.

So one night she's getting ready to go out and I come in the kitchen and she's there ironing her outfit on the ironing board.  :butt

I turned off the switch. Unplugged the iron, took it our her hand, put her creased top on the table and folded up the board. "What are you doin? blah blah yada yada" says she.

"Two pound please."

"You're so fucking petty."

"Two pound please."

"But I need to iron my top."

"Two pound please."

"Fuck off Neil."

"Two pound please." 

Tight bitch ;D

Had a housemate last year who charged us all 20p for a new shower curtain. 20 fucking pence. The same girl would try and figure out how much she didn't have to pay of the leccy bills cos she went home most weekends.

Or off the water bill cos she only had showers not baths which used less water in her eyes.

Sometimes even off the gas bill cos she was a fat bitch and therefore didnt need the heating on so much*

*Last bit technically not true.

Offline LFC on tour

• Lawn Mower.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2006, 02:19:15 pm »
Jack lemme borrow a fiver
Fuck off im not a bank

Offline lauz

• Looking for a talented pastie smasher. Apply within.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2006, 02:20:12 pm »
you see thats the magic line...as if your gona take it off them...

yes Iwould, 10p for every minute after aswell.

Offline LFC on tour

• Lawn Mower.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2006, 02:23:30 pm »
yes Iwould, 10p for every minute after aswell.
What are you going to do with 10p though, lash it at some emo on the other side of the road.