Author Topic: The Murder of George Floyd and Black Lives Matter.  (Read 252372 times)

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
The Murder of George Floyd and Black Lives Matter.
« on: May 31, 2020, 07:11:38 pm »
There's a few separate conversations about this going on in other thread, and I think this is big enough to warrant its own.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 06:23:22 am by John C »

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
Re: Civil unrest in America
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2020, 07:40:48 pm »
It’s an utter nightmare this, I was just watching protesters attacking a guy in Portland and it’s horrible, way out of control.  The worst thing is I can’t see what carrots are in it for anyone to tone it down anytime soon.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 08:08:12 pm »
https://twitter.com/tkerssen/status/1266921821653385225

This is honestly one of the most surreal and shocking things I've ever seen. The way the police officer says "light em up" is chilling.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 08:10:28 pm »
I'd like to know what anyone who is still attending the protests whose primary motivation is police brutality, as opposed to just kicking the hornet's nest Antifa/far right-winger style and/or looting, is hoping to practically achieve?

The original Minneapolis protests did achieve something, which yes should have happened without the need for protests, with the arrest of the officer in the George Lloyd case. These protests don't seem to be achieving anything good. Trump isn't going to resign or is even open to reason and evidence of alleged police brutality during these protests will largely just preach to the converted, with others sympathies lying with the police due to the Antifa/looting association.

The problem of police brutality evidently exists but these protests won't change that IMO, and I don't think they're worth the people who are getting hurt/businesses that are being ruined during them.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 08:14:33 pm by ShakaHislop »

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2020, 08:10:47 pm »
You seen the prick who had his hunting bow with him,got battered by a group of white protestors,was interviewed later and said it was 2 black men who beat him and burnt his car.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2020, 08:15:06 pm »
I'd like to know what anyone who is still attending the protests whose primary motivation is police brutality, as opposed to just kicking the hornet's nest Antifa/far right-winger style and/or looting, is hoping to practically achieve?

The original Minneapolis protests did achieve something, which yes should have happened without the need for protests, with the arrest of the officer in the George Lloyd case. These protests don't seem to be achieving anything good. Trump isn't going to resign or is even open to reason and evidence of alleged police brutality during these protests will largely just preach to the converted, with others sympathy lying with the police due to the Antifa/looting association.
the ones that are getting the attention, ie people looting sportswear shops and setting fire to buildings/cars are just anarchists/antifa knobs/far right knobs/white supremacists wanting to get their rocks off/free stuff, there are some at the protests stopping/trying to stop looting when they get near a big name store (there’s a clip from last night in Brooklyn I think where they go past a target and some of the twats in there want to loot it only for some to literally stop it)

Sad thing is that the people getting the attention are likely going to be doing trump a favour, although the four aforementioned groups probably want four more years of the division that another trump term will bring as its more opportunity to act the twat whilst thinking they’re doing the right thing

It’s an utter nightmare this, I was just watching protesters attacking a guy in Portland and it’s horrible, way out of control.  The worst thing is I can’t see what carrots are in it for anyone to tone it down anytime soon.
rain?

Offline Macphisto80

• The Picasso of RAWK. But wants to shag Charlie Brooker. Go figure! Wants to hear about bi-curious Shauno's fantasies.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2020, 08:17:57 pm »
I've seen a very disturbing video of someone being dragged by a FedEx lorry under its wheels. The lory stopped, the protestors probably didn't help much by climbing up on the cabin and banging the window to alert the driver, but he ended up flooring it again and dragging someone. I don't know if whoever it was survived, but I doubt it.

Did a quick search on it, and unfortunately the man died.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/national/st-louis-man-dies-after-being-dragged-by-fedex-truck-amid-george-floyd-protests
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 08:20:20 pm by Macphisto80 »

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2020, 08:20:32 pm »
the ones that are getting the attention, ie people looting sportswear shops and setting fire to buildings/cars are just anarchists/antifa knobs/far right knobs/white supremacists wanting to get their rocks off/free stuff, there are some at the protests stopping/trying to stop looting when they get near a big name store (there’s a clip from last night in Brooklyn I think where they go past a target and some of the twats in there want to loot it only for some to literally stop it)

Sad thing is that the people getting the attention are likely going to be doing trump a favour, although the four aforementioned groups probably want four more years of the division that another trump term will bring as its more opportunity to act the twat whilst thinking they’re doing the right thing
rain?

I honestly think those people should now just remove themselves from the protests completely. I don't see what there is to gain by involving yourself with this now.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2020, 08:32:04 pm »
I honestly think those people should now just remove themselves from the protests completely. I don't see what there is to gain by involving yourself with this now.
its because they’re trying to keep it on message, as in this isn’t about violence it’s about getting their voice heard and protesting about police brutality and they’re trying to stop it becoming about people looking to get a new tv or some Air Force ones for free, or trying to smash up cnn hq so they can validate themselves and their pathetic existence, which it is now and they’re people with good intentions who can see that the worst elements of the last few days will end up defining this period, not the majority who are protesting peacefully and respectfully within their communities

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2020, 08:34:14 pm »

This is honestly one of the most surreal and shocking things I've ever seen. The way the police officer says "light em up" is chilling.

Not condoning what the cops did in any way but when you see an army of them coming your way and they literally shout "Get inside!" three times before firing those pellets or whatever they are, you should hurry the fuck back in after the first time they tell you to do so or just film from inside.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2020, 08:38:31 pm »
Not condoning what the cops did in any way but when you see an army of them coming your way and they literally shout "Get inside!" three times before firing those pellets or whatever they are, you should hurry the fuck back in after the first time they tell you to do so or just film from inside.

They were already complying with the curfew order so why the fuck should they run indoors ?

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2020, 08:41:08 pm »
How many will end up in hospital across America and potentially die from COVID due to the protests and looting etc? They've already got 100,000 dead and it's still running wild.

The riots in La in '92 were horrendous (and even Rodney King begged the rioters to stop) but at least there wasn't a pandemic killing over a hundred thousand people in a few months.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 08:43:07 pm by Fromola »
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2020, 08:42:32 pm »
its because they’re trying to keep it on message, as in this isn’t about violence it’s about getting their voice heard and protesting about police brutality and they’re trying to stop it becoming about people looking to get a new tv or some Air Force ones for free, or trying to smash up cnn hq so they can validate themselves and their pathetic existence, which it is now and they’re people with good intentions who can see that the worst elements of the last few days will end up defining this period, not the majority who are protesting peacefully and respectfully within their communities

How do they envisage police brutality being ended? What quantifiable action do they want to be taken? It was clear in the original Minneapolis protests, but it's not with the ones currently going on.

When you have no clear, measurable end goal, I just don't think it's worth the hassle of trying to reason with the looters. Go home, and hope the thinner crowds make this thing fizzle out. Then regroup and protest again at a later time.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2020, 08:42:39 pm »
Plays right into Trump’s hands. Economy is fucked so he can’t campaign on that so this gives him a law and order platform. Also gives him a convenient excuse for the inevitable second wave of covid.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2020, 08:44:28 pm »
I've seen a very disturbing video of someone being dragged by a FedEx lorry under its wheels. The lory stopped, the protestors probably didn't help much by climbing up on the cabin and banging the window to alert the driver, but he ended up flooring it again and dragging someone. I don't know if whoever it was survived, but I doubt it.

Did a quick search on it, and unfortunately the man died.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/national/st-louis-man-dies-after-being-dragged-by-fedex-truck-amid-george-floyd-protests
Damn.

That's horrible ☹️.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a Covid spike over there.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2020, 08:44:57 pm »
Plays right into Trump’s hands. Economy is fucked so he can’t campaign on that so this gives him a law and order platform. Also gives him a convenient excuse for the inevitable second wave of covid.

Isn't this basically what happened in 1968 and 1972? Nixon won his elections on the back of law and order during the riots and protests that were rampant in the late 60s and early 70s.

Offline dalarr

• hästarr. Call me sensitive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2020, 08:45:49 pm »
people seem to have forgotten that there’s a pandemic going on. People are gathering in European cities as well. Hope this doesn’t mean a new round of lockdown.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2020, 08:47:15 pm »

Ah c’mon. In a police state maybe. It was a quiet neighbourhood. They were standing on their doorstep. That is respecting of the curfew. There is literally no justification for what they did.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2020, 08:52:38 pm »
people seem to have forgotten that there’s a pandemic going on. People are gathering in European cities as well. Hope this doesn’t mean a new round of lockdown.

Trump would love another lockdown only the next one will be martial law.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2020, 08:54:20 pm »
Ah c’mon. In a police state maybe. It was a quiet neighbourhood. They were standing on their doorstep. That is respecting of the curfew. There is literally no justification for what they did.

Bingo. Tell me the US isn't currently a police state. The amount of people injured due to rubber bullets and other Police-related incidents I've seen over just the past hour on social media is frightening. Personally I'd run back inside as quick as I could if I saw them running down the street like that. I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of doing exactly what they ended up doing in that video. Some of them are highly charged up and actually look like they're relishing it. It's like something out of Robo Cop or some other dystopian movie.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2020, 08:56:22 pm »
Bingo. Tell me the US isn't currently a police state. The amount of people injured due to rubber bullets and other Police-related incidents I've seen over just the past hour on social media is frightening. Personally I'd run back inside as quick as I could if I saw them running down the street like that. I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of doing exactly what they ended up doing in that video. Some of them are highly charged up and actually look like they're relishing it. It's like something out of Robo Cop or some other dystopian movie.
yup, should be bloody obvious, especially with all that’s gone on the last week, if they are shouting get inside then just get the fuck inside as it’s not a time or place to grandstand outside, your safety and those around you is far more important than that

Trump would love another lockdown only the next one will be martial law.
Could he even do that, pretty sure state governors authority would supersede his on things like that?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2020, 08:58:21 pm »
yup, should be bloody obvious, especially with all that’s gone on the last week, if they are shouting get inside then just get the fuck inside as it’s not a time or place to grandstand outside, your safety and those around you is far more important than that
Could he even do that, pretty sure state governors authority would supersede his on things like that?

They were obeying the law.

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2020, 08:58:35 pm »

Isn’t this the exact sort of thing the 2nd amendment lobbyists have been supposedly preparing their whole life for? Tanks rolling down the streets, national guard/police departments shooting canisters at people standing on their own property?  Where are they then? Cheering them on presumably.

(I’m in no way condoning the idea they should be out making the situation worse. I just find it a bit strange they’re always talking about taking down “a tyrannical government” and here we are, the closest thing they’ll ever get to having one and it seems they’re all rather quiet.)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 09:02:39 pm by Kekule »

Offline Macphisto80

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2020, 08:59:15 pm »
They're all probably roided up, amped up on amphetamine, redneck, NRA/maga KKK dickheads. Giving those types of c*nts the green light in black communities is going to result in the kind of thing that happened in that video. I mean, America loves to bang on about dictatorships when they go off and threaten, then bomb other countries for being one, but I look at what's going on over there, and I see no difference. Human rights being trampled on left right and centre. Freedom, eh?

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2020, 09:00:48 pm »
Isn’t this the exact sort of thing the 2nd amendment lobbyists have been supposedly preparing their whole life for? Tanks rolling down the streets, national guard/police departments shooting canisters at people standing on their own property?  Where are they then? Cheering them on presumably.

Nowhere to be seen, as per. I expect the majority of gun shaggers who go on about “muh rights muh liberty muh freedom from government tyranny” are also All Lives Matter/Blue Lives Matter.

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2020, 09:06:02 pm »
Well, yeah.  But also the police in a 2nd amendment country must be pretty well terrified themselves, people on a balcony in that country are going to look a whole lot different than they would over here.

I remember the first time I went to the US, crossed by land at some backwoods border post in Montana, hopped out the car to show the guy my passport, was absolutely shocked at how he barked at me to stay the fuck in my vehicle.  I just thought he was a weirdo, his point-of-view never occurred to me in the slightest.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2020, 09:06:06 pm »

I think Trump's plan is to inflame the situation to such an extent that the state governors need his help. Then you have him looking to brand organizations as terror groups. Then you can use anti terrorism laws.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2020, 09:07:50 pm »
How many will end up in hospital across America and potentially die from COVID due to the protests and looting etc? They've already got 100,000 dead and it's still running wild.

As I said in the Trump thread, the police's reaction (or lack thereof) to the coordinated anti-COVID protests has likely been part of the spark for these protests. The authorities didn't do much when individuals armed with weapons of war went into the Michigan State Legislature and caused a traffic jam that blocked ambulances. They inadvertantly set the tone then for how protests would be treated during a pandemic.

Offline Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2020, 09:11:51 pm »
As I said in the Trump thread, the police's reaction (or lack thereof) to the coordinated anti-COVID protests has likely been part of the spark for these protests. The authorities didn't do much when individuals armed with weapons of war went into the Michigan State Legislature and caused a traffic jam that blocked ambulances. They inadvertantly set the tone then for how protests would be treated during a pandemic.

The three nations who've completely lost control on Covid are all run by right wing populists. None of whom wanted any lockdown in the first place and were forced into it.

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2020, 09:11:56 pm »
The police are having a fucking ball out there. They can't wait for their shift to start.

Offline Caligula?

• Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2020, 09:14:31 pm »
They're all probably roided up, amped up on amphetamine, redneck, NRA/maga KKK dickheads. Giving those types of c*nts the green light in black communities is going to result in the kind of thing that happened in that video. I mean, America loves to bang on about dictatorships when they go off and threaten, then bomb other countries for being one, but I look at what's going on over there, and I see no difference. Human rights being trampled on left right and centre. Freedom, eh?

I think somebody posted it in the Trump thread a few days ago and I'm not sure who it was. But "The land of the free" is quickly becoming an oxymoron given just how unfree America actually is compared to other western democracies.

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2020, 09:15:32 pm »

They were obeying the law.
not really the point that, if there is a possibility I could get hurt being on my porch, even if I’m within the law, I’m getting inside

I think Trump's plan is to inflame the situation to such an extent that the state governors need his help. Then you have him looking to brand organizations as terror groups. Then you can use anti terrorism laws.
yeah I can see that to be honest, weaken their hand by inciting violence so they beg him to send in the army
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 09:17:09 pm by Lush is the best medicine... »

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2020, 09:24:44 pm »
I think somebody posted it in the Trump thread a few days ago and I'm not sure who it was. But "The land of the free" is quickly becoming an oxymoron given just how unfree America actually is compared to other western democracies.
Nowhere on earth is the word 'freedom' used and abused more, than in the US. It can mean nothing or it can mean anything you want it to mean.

Offline kennedy81

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2020, 09:30:10 pm »
yeah I can see that to be honest, weaken their hand by inciting violence so they beg him to send in the army
The army won't thank him for being called out into that mess. Apparently after the '92 LA riots, many high ups in the military were very angry about being called out. It's absolutely against everything the US military stands for, as they see it as the first step to tyranny. Many people resigned or swore never to let it happen again.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2020, 09:30:51 pm »
I remember the first time I went to the US, crossed by land at some backwoods border post in Montana, hopped out the car to show the guy my passport, was absolutely shocked at how he barked at me to stay the fuck in my vehicle.  I just thought he was a weirdo, his point-of-view never occurred to me in the slightest.

Yep. That's happened to me before about fifteen years ago when going across the border between Canada and the U.S. with friends. At the time, I needed a visa stamp, so the driver of the vehicle got told by the officer at the border to pull up into an empty parking space and for me go into the customs office. We pulled into a spot and I opened the car door. Before I could step out of the vehicle, I had an officer going to grab his gun yelling at me to get back in the vehicle until he said I could exit. I then closed the door and he was like "Ok, you can come out now." I tried to explain what the previous border agent had said. He said I should have been told by the other agent to ask for permission before exiting a vehicle. I was just trying to get a fucking visa stamp for a day trip.

I know of other people who have crossed the Canada-U.S. land border needing similar stamps, who cannot believed how aggressive the border/Homeland Security officials are. One couple I know vowed never to go back to the U.S. after that experience, as it utterly shocked them. There are some parts of the Canada-U.S. border that have a bus system that enables you to go to concert and sports venues. The last time I used that service, on the U.S. side they had everyone exit the bus and then stand against a wall with their palms facing open while a police dog went up and down the line. Then they allowed people inside the building to demonstrate they had tickets for the event in question. I had one officer ask me "why I hadn't visited the United States in such a long time," and he wasn't saying it in a joking manner aside. I haven't used that service since.

And these are border/customs officials. If the border/customs/Homeland Security officials treat everyone like a criminal, I can't imagine what the experience with the actual police must be like.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2020, 09:31:52 pm »
not really the point that, if there is a possibility I could get hurt being on my porch, even if I’m within the law, I’m getting inside

I'm getting shot and then suing the fuck out of them.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2020, 09:35:25 pm »
Yep. That's happened to me before about fifteen years ago when going across the border between Canada and the U.S. with friends. At the time, I needed a visa stamp, so the driver of the vehicle got told by the officer at the border to pull up into an empty parking space and for me go into the customs office. We pulled into a spot and I opened the car door. Before I could step out of the vehicle, I had an officer going to grab his gun yelling at me to get back in the vehicle until he said I could exit. I then closed the door and he was like "Ok, you can come out now." I tried to explain what the previous border agent had said. He said I should have been told by the other agent to ask for permission before exiting a vehicle. I was just trying to get a fucking visa stamp for a day trip.

I know of other people who have crossed the Canada-U.S. land border needing similar stamps, who cannot believed how aggressive the border/Homeland Security officials are. One couple I know vowed never to go back to the U.S. after that experience, as it utterly shocked them. There are some parts of the Canada-U.S. border that have a bus system that enables you to go to concert and sports venues. The last time I used that service, on the U.S. side they had everyone exit the bus and then stand against a wall with their palms facing open while a police dog went up and down the line. Then they allowed people inside the building to demonstrate they had tickets for the event in question. I had one officer ask me "why I hadn't visited the United States in such a long time," and he wasn't saying it in a joking manner aside. I haven't used that service since.

And these are border/customs officials. If the border/customs/Homeland Security officials treat everyone like a criminal, I can't imagine what the experience with the actual police must be like.

USA Customs and Airport staff are some of the most unpleasant people I have met. I know it can be a pain working at an airport but for some reason there they seem to be complete c*nts in a way other countries dont seem to be.

Offline Crimson

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2020, 10:03:39 pm »
This seems apt.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/VYOjWnS4cMY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/VYOjWnS4cMY</a>
I have no idea what I’m taking about

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2020, 10:05:37 pm »
I fail to understand how anybody other than an African American can comment on what is the right or wrong way for them to protest.

Offline Brissyred

• RAWK's Great Uncle Google......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2020, 10:12:22 pm »

If only they'd done as they were told.........

That seems to be a common thread among white folk when talking about cops mishandling black folk.