Author Topic: Genk away  (Read 59191 times)

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
Re: Genk away
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2019, 07:38:50 am »
how many credits could someone potentialy have if Moscow was their first AWAY ? they wont have Maribor - YNWA
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2019, 08:23:02 am »
how many credits could someone potentialy have if Moscow was their first AWAY ? they wont have Maribor - YNWA

7 I think.
Would have got you Porto then Roma that season. Then Napoli, Bayern, Porto, Barca last season.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2019, 08:34:24 am »
I initially offered an alternative as to what they ‘might’ do whilst agreeing that they would either do what I suggested or what you suggested...why is that so hard to understand?

Personally I think that they should use both Maribor and Moscow, not that my personal opinion matters in the slightest, neither does yours.

Because it would make no sense not using Moscow if you gonna use the other matches that season. I know there’s no idea second guesses the TO. But I just can’t see any logic or reason why they should all of the sudden remove one match and say that it doesn’t count as a credit.
That would make as much sense as just using 80% of the matches last season for the credits for Napoli.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2019, 08:52:44 am »
7 I think.
Would have got you Porto then Roma that season. Then Napoli, Bayern, Porto, Barca last season.
maybe 8 plus Napoli this season then, the club should use Moscow as criteria for Genk - 13/13 then 12 and probably sell out on 11/13, some people will miss out !

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2019, 09:06:46 am »
maybe 8 plus Napoli this season then, the club should use Moscow as criteria for Genk - 13/13 then 12 and probably sell out on 11/13, some people will miss out !
If they include Maribor and Moscow, 12/13 will be the guaranteed sale with 11/13 in the non guaranteed 2nd sale.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2019, 07:46:29 pm »
Is it true we only 900 ?
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2019, 08:10:16 pm »
Is it true we only 900 ?

Have heard 1.1k, that is what Chelsea got in 2012.
But that could be 900 plus the 200 top price tickets

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2019, 09:14:05 pm »

Cheers.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2019, 09:55:20 pm »

Full 5% would be 1075, but God knows what % we'll get

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2019, 10:59:02 am »
So what are the odds of the allocation for this going back as far to Sion (700 odd) in 2015 and Augsburg in 2016 (1000 odd)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2019, 11:15:27 am »
So what are the odds of the allocation for this going back as far to Sion (700 odd) in 2015 and Augsburg in 2016 (1000 odd)
No chance, they don't need to go back that far. The furthest that they need to go back in order to find a guaranteed sale is Maribor so they'll back to that and possibly include Moscow as well so if they include both, 12/13 will be guaranteed and 11/13 will be in the non guaranteed 2nd sale.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2019, 11:50:01 am »
Would be quite unfair to put the people who qualify with 1000 for the past 3-4 years in with the people who qualify with 2000 over the last couple of years

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2019, 12:20:24 pm »
Would be quite unfair to put the people who qualify with 1000 for the past 3-4 years in with the people who qualify with 2000 over the last couple of years

That's mixing cross comp loyalty, and yes I know they've done it before. But they won't now and as Andy says don't have to. Highly likely that anybody who has Sion from EL are likely to be close to having Maribor anyway, so not that many would be affected

They'll use CL loyalty as the criteria, and it'll be like Andy says 12/13 from last 2 seasons guaranteed, prob about 7-750 and leave the other 1300 to fight over the remaining 200 or so.

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2019, 12:40:52 pm »
Hopefully as per previous seasons they treat Europe as One as that will be a messy fight for the left overs

Offline mabroad

• Boys Pen
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2019, 01:41:57 pm »
Like others I hadn't appreciated that Moscow may be excluded from the Genk selling criteria as I have all games other than Maribor (didn't qualify) - thanks for the head up from earlier posts albeit potentially very disappointing news. :butt

With the selling criteria for Genk and Salzburg being hard to determine confirmation should be given asap by our ticket office......we can only dream though I suspect!

Not usual for 1000-2000 of us to be guessing if to book or not.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2019, 01:58:00 pm »
Like others I hadn't appreciated that Moscow may be excluded from the Genk selling criteria as I have all games other than Maribor (didn't qualify) - thanks for the head up from earlier posts albeit potentially very disappointing news. :butt

With the selling criteria for Genk and Salzburg being hard to determine confirmation should be given asap by our ticket office......we can only dream though I suspect!

Not usual for 1000-2000 of us to be guessing if to book or not.

Can't see them exclude Moscow, it's not like they excluded Napoli for this seasons matches even tho the "might" have done it as both Belgrade and PSG was a smaller allocation.
Would be very unfair to the people that actually traveled to Moscow and make no sense whatsoever! I'm also under the impression that fewer people got proof of travel for Moscow than Maribor.

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2019, 02:31:23 pm »
Can't see them exclude Moscow, it's not like they excluded Napoli for this seasons matches even tho the "might" have done it as both Belgrade and PSG was a smaller allocation.
Would be very unfair to the people that actually traveled to Moscow and make no sense whatsoever! I'm also under the impression that fewer people got proof of travel for Moscow than Maribor.

Not sure of the maths, but it's pretty unlikely that Moscow actually makes any difference surely? People with Moscow are either on 12 or 7 and very few in between you'd think. Could well be wrong here but not sure it's much of a determining factor if you go from the Seville details and work forwards.

Maribor (October 17, 2017), Spartak Moscow (September 26, 2017), Villarreal (April 28, 2016), Borussia Dortmund (April 7, 2016), Manchester United (March 17, 2016), FC Augsburg (February 18, 2016), FC Sion (December 10, 2015), Rubin Kazan (November 5, 2015), Bordeaux (September 17, 2015)

Four of those was guaranteed a Sevilla ticket which is basically Bordeaux, Villarreal, Dortmund and United. If you had 5 it'll only have been Augsburg cos if you had Kazan you'll have Sion and then also Augsburg to get to 7.

That then basically ended up compressed from Belgrade last season which was guaranteed to 6 and sold out to 5 I think? Just don't really see how Moscow affects too much if that makes sense.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 02:40:37 pm by Hightown Phil »

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2019, 02:51:03 pm »
Not sure of the maths, but it's pretty unlikely that Moscow actually makes any difference surely? People with Moscow are either on 12 or 7 and very few in between you'd think. Could well be wrong here but not sure it's much of a determining factor if you go from the Seville details and work forwards.

Four of those was guaranteed a Sevilla ticket which is basically Bordeaux, Villarreal, Dortmund and United. If you had 5 it'll only have been Augsburg cos if you had Kazan you'll have Sion and then also Augsburg to get to 7.

That then basically ended up compressed from Belgrade last season which was guaranteed to 6 and sold out to 5 I think? Just don't really see how Moscow affects too much if that makes sense.

I know quite a few people on both 11 & 10 with Moscow, why shouldn’t they be reworded for travelling to Moscow??? If it affects just one person and he/she misses out on a ticket isn’t that bad enough??
Surly there are no benefits whatsoever removing Moscow?

Edit: no benefit for people that traveled to Moscow, it will only benefit people that couldn’t be arsed.
And that pretty much defeats the purpose of have a loyalty system.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 02:54:21 pm by kalle-anka »

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2019, 03:01:46 pm »
Either way Genk is going to get complicated maybe its time to go back 5 - 10 years and just allocate a point for every Euro away credit (they have the data) and then it will make it easier to allocate going forwards

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2019, 03:07:47 pm »
I know quite a few people on both 11 & 10 with Moscow, why shouldn’t they be reworded for travelling to Moscow???
Because someone that has 12 but didn't go to Moscow should not be behind someone that has 10 or 11 that did go to Moscow.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2019, 03:31:17 pm »
Because someone that has 12 but didn't go to Moscow should not be behind someone that has 10 or 11 that did go to Moscow.

Im not sure I follow you anymore  :-\

The maximum you can have over the last 2 seasons + Napoli this is 13 matches. Say you didn’t bother going Moscow but got all the others that leaves you on 12.
Say someone travel to Moscow, didn’t qualify for a Maribor but got all the others, that would leave him on 12 as well.

Surly they should both be able to buy a Genk (or any) ticket in the same sale?
That’s the point I’m trying to make here.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2019, 03:40:34 pm »
Im not sure I follow you anymore  :-\

The maximum you can have over the last 2 seasons + Napoli this is 13 matches. Say you didn’t bother going Moscow but got all the others that leaves you on 12.
Say someone travel to Moscow, didn’t qualify for a Maribor but got all the others, that would leave him on 12 as well.

Surly they should both be able to buy a Genk (or any) ticket in the same sale?
That’s the point I’m trying to make here.
I was answering this :

''I know quite a few people on both 11 & 10 with Moscow, why shouldn’t they be reworded for travelling to Moscow''

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2019, 03:50:13 pm »
My point was more that when you get to 1000 tickets, I'm not sure how many people the Moscow credit is a tipping point for from non-guaranteed to guaranteed. Loads who got Moscow will have full, loads will have got that as their first one and opened up from there.

It's all moot anyway cos it'll be guaranteed to 12 of the 13 and then a scramble for anyone on 11.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2019, 03:58:51 pm »
My point was more that when you get to 1000 tickets, I'm not sure how many people the Moscow credit is a tipping point for from non-guaranteed to guaranteed. Loads who got Moscow will have full, loads will have got that as their first one and opened up from there.

It's all moot anyway cos it'll be guaranteed to 12 of the 13 and then a scramble for anyone on 11.

Yeah but the max you could have gotten this far with Moscow being your first is 7 (?) with Napoli this season.
I just can’t understand or see any reason why they shouldn’t use the only credit that people actually had to attend in person on not just passing on the ticket.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2019, 04:06:49 pm »
I was answering this :

''I know quite a few people on both 11 & 10 with Moscow, why shouldn’t they be reworded for travelling to Moscow''

If someone’s on 12 without Moscow they will get to buy a ticket before someone is that’s on 11 or 10 with Moscow, no problem ??? :thumbup

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2019, 04:08:07 pm »
Yeah but the max you could have gotten this far with Moscow being your first is 7 (?) with Napoli this season.
I just can’t understand or see any reason why they shouldn’t use the only credit that people actually had to attend in person on not just passing on the ticket.
If Moscow was your 1st then it would have been impossible to get to 7 as no one that only went to Moscow could have got a ticket for Maribor. I can't be arsed checking but I'd imagine that the only other euro away that you would have qualified for with just Moscow was probably Barca.

EDIT - Might help if I'd included all of last season as well  :butt
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 04:22:57 pm by ABJ »

Offline Hightown Phil

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2019, 04:09:35 pm »
If Moscow was your 1st then it would have been impossible to get to 7 as no one that only went to Moscow could have got a ticket for Maribor. I can't be arsed checking but I'd imagine that the only other euro away that you would have qualified for with just Moscow was probably Barca.

If Moscow is your first I think you could get Porto, Roma, Bayern, and Barca as well and be on five.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 04:11:37 pm by Hightown Phil »

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2019, 04:15:38 pm »
If Moscow is your first I think you could get Porto, Roma, Bayern, and Barca as well and be on five.

You could be on 7 including Napoli now

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2019, 04:18:20 pm »
You could be on 7 including Napoli now
Surely thats 8 including Napoli? Moscow, Porto, Roma, Napoli, Bayern, Porto, Barca and Napoli.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2019, 04:18:42 pm »
Surely thats 8 including Napoli? Moscow, Porto, Roma, Napoli, Bayern, Porto, Barca and Napoli.
yes sorry, didnt count moscow itself!!!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2019, 04:19:40 pm »
yes sorry, didnt count moscow itself!!!
;D

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2019, 04:26:37 pm »
Well I’m probably missing the point my a few miles here  ::)  but I’d prefer if they use Moscow and can’t personally see why they shouldn’t. Once again that the point I’m trying to make here :wave
Guess we’ll have an announcement 10 days before the match... now we just have to wait and see.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2019, 04:45:20 pm »
Well I’m probably missing the point my a few miles here  ::)  but I’d prefer if they use Moscow and can’t personally see why they shouldn’t. Once again that the point I’m trying to make here :wave
Guess we’ll have an announcement 10 days before the match... now we just have to wait and see.
Well at least you're right about that.

As has been said on numerous occasions, it will probably be the following :

12 from the last 13, guaranteed
11 from the last 13, not guaranteed

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2019, 04:49:00 pm »
Well at least you're right about that.

As has been said on numerous occasions, it will probably be the following :

That was the only thing I was trying to be right about  ;D

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2019, 04:56:48 pm »
That was the only thing I was trying to be right about  ;D
:thumbup

Offline mabroad

• Boys Pen
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2019, 05:34:15 pm »
I’m still not clear from the above discussion so guess we all wait another 4-5 weeks. In my case Moscow wasn’t my first away (Basel in 14/15 via the debatable Thomas Cook queue jump) so I didn’t qualify for Maribor at the time...I have all credits since and I’m actually going to Napoli next week. Think that makes 12/13 post Napoli since 17/18 so I’m at least 1 person impacted by any Moscow exclusion.

Not sure more than 400-500 have Moscow and an even lesser number will be in my particularly category (missing Maribor).

Looking on the positive side just fantastic we have so many credit permutations to mull over due to our success  :champ

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2019, 06:46:08 pm »
I’m still not clear from the above discussion so guess we all wait another 4-5 weeks. In my case Moscow wasn’t my first away (Basel in 14/15 via the debatable Thomas Cook queue jump) so I didn’t qualify for Maribor at the time...I have all credits since and I’m actually going to Napoli next week. Think that makes 12/13 post Napoli since 17/18 so I’m at least 1 person impacted by any Moscow exclusion.

Not sure more than 400-500 have Moscow and an even lesser number will be in my particularly category (missing Maribor).

Looking on the positive side just fantastic we have so many credit permutations to mull over due to our success  :champ

:rash  ;)

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2019, 11:29:30 pm »

mate of mine got on the ladder with Spartak, club wouldnt refund his VISA but gave him the credit, now he is on 8 AWAY Champions League 2017-18 - Spartak + Porto + Roma + 2018-19 - Napoli + Bayern + Porto + Barca + 2019-20 - Napoli. Didnt qualify for Maribor or Kiev but went anyway and he recons he qualified for Man City but was on holiday so missed the sale.

Someone with Spartak could potentially have 11 maybe !

here are some numbers if they go back as far as Augsburg or even Sion : Sion 564 - Maribor 842 - Augsburg 1158 - PSG & Red Star 2000 (remember club bought a couple of hundred for security reasons in Belgrade so wont be 2000 with a Red Star credit).

Hope this helps - YNWA

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2019, 12:54:28 am »
mate of mine got on the ladder with Spartak, club wouldnt refund his VISA but gave him the credit, now he is on 8 AWAY Champions League 2017-18 - Spartak + Porto + Roma + 2018-19 - Napoli + Bayern + Porto + Barca + 2019-20 - Napoli. Didnt qualify for Maribor or Kiev but went anyway and he recons he qualified for Man City but was on holiday so missed the sale.

here are some numbers if they go back as far as Augsburg or even Sion : Sion 564 - Maribor 842 - Augsburg 1158 - PSG & Red Star 2000 (remember club bought a couple of hundred for security reasons in Belgrade so wont be 2000 with a Red Star credit).

Hope this helps - YNWA

He would not have qualified for City anyway. It was 4 credits guaranteed from the below. There was then a very very limited sale for 3 credits, loads missed out.
You mate would have only had 2 at this point.

FC Porto (14/02/18), Sevilla (21/11.17), Maribor (17/10/17), Spartak Moscow (26/09/17), Villarreal (28/04/16), Borussia Dortmund (07/04/16), Manchester United (17/03/16), FC Augsburg (18/02/16), FC Sion (10/12/15), Rubin Kazan (05/11/15), Bordeaux (17/09/15).

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2019, 01:00:56 am »

Hope this helps - YNWA
Kiev doesn’t count as a credit, finals never do. You haven’t included Maribor, Seville, Red Star and PSG in that 13 so even including Man City, that’s still only 9. Although that’s a good point re. Red Star, I went and it was nowhere near 2K.

They will not go back to Augsburg or Sion as they don’t need to so again, this is what it will be :