Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2094320 times)

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #16720 on: May 6, 2021, 01:35:09 pm »
I am one of those fucked over with 13/15 last season.

I kindly ask everyone in my situation to contact Spirti of Shankly and Peter Moore via email and/or social media.

Let's call it out, it is not fair for us.

Hasn't Peter Moore moved on?
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #16721 on: May 6, 2021, 01:36:37 pm »
£5 discount next season for those who need this season

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #16722 on: May 6, 2021, 01:43:21 pm »
May as well just convert us to seasies now if all 19 are guaranteed :D

Can we get the option to buy the same seat for all games too? Save accidentally missing a game... :D

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16723 on: May 6, 2021, 01:44:16 pm »
Feel for those who went to all games last season. I'm on 4 from 18/19 and 1 from last season so not impacted at all. However I've done all the home fa/league cup games which have always been my way of guaranteeing a few games each season - hopefully that remains the case.
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16724 on: May 6, 2021, 01:52:19 pm »
Nope, I asked that one at forum meetings. They just need to be named up front. Once named, they can't change until the following season so pick the 20 carefully!

How do we name them up front - is there a link on the website or do you know when this option will be available? Thank you

Offline liamo3

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • MacKenzie you LIAR!!!!!
« Reply #16725 on: May 6, 2021, 01:56:38 pm »
Anyone on 13+ should just be converted to season tickets. Its basically that. With a ballot scenario replacing the other sales its going to be unlikely anyone getting to 13+ again. Even if they did it for those on 17 games.
I told you about the tractor doing the pillar box 2001 and all the tickets had off, now they hitting the vans, what next, guns in the T O window.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16726 on: May 6, 2021, 01:58:34 pm »
So there’s no cat C anymore and I won’t be shoved into a lottery ballot when I’ve had all 19 for 10 years? If so may as well be made into a season ticket holder? Wouldn’t have go on a stadium seat tour  every game then! 🤣🤣

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16727 on: May 6, 2021, 02:05:53 pm »
Nope, I asked that one at forum meetings. They just need to be named up front. Once named, they can't change until the following season so pick the 20 carefully!

Up to 20 is a bit mad in itself really. You could name 18 and all go to a game each in that scenario? Obviously that will only work if the intention in the future is to keep the credits to the named card holder as opposed to the attendee.

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #16728 on: May 6, 2021, 02:07:23 pm »
Up to 20 is a bit mad in itself really. You could name 18 and all go to a game each in that scenario? Obviously that will only work if the intention in the future is to keep the credits to the named card holder as opposed to the attendee.

Well you will know who the touts F&F are John Smith, Jane Smith, John Doe, Jane Doe etc.

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16729 on: May 6, 2021, 02:07:33 pm »
If we are in agreement that the 'ifs and buts' also wanted to get to the magic 13+. Those people didn't invest their time and energy into getting tickets, did they? And that's the point.

You cannot just cut people loose that went through the actual pain of getting tickets.

And your comment about the last 10 years is stupid as well. I get the feeling you're just saying 'things' now.

I am asking for last season to be treated like other seasons, when 68% of games attended means you're guaranteed. I'm not asking for anything unbelievably shocking here.

What it you went to 9 games but had tickets for the last 4? Under your system they would miss out.

It really isn't straight forward and what ever they did was going to annoy someone.  Club seem to have taken the one that effected the least amount of people which is surely the sensible decision.

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #16730 on: May 6, 2021, 02:08:46 pm »
£5 discount next season for those who need this season

Yea just got my mail confirming my autorenewal and 5 quid off this years renewal.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16731 on: May 6, 2021, 02:09:30 pm »
Well you will know who the touts F&F are John Smith, Jane Smith, John Doe, Jane Doe etc.

Fake names surely be impossible now after fan update?

Offline Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #16732 on: May 6, 2021, 02:11:22 pm »
Anyone on 13+ should just be converted to season tickets. Its basically that. With a ballot scenario replacing the other sales its going to be unlikely anyone getting to 13+ again. Even if they did it for those on 17 games.

Never going to happen, but I agree that's what they have created in all but name, if my understanding of the changes to the sales of tickets is correct.

Offline choi

• of sex.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Toto
« Reply #16733 on: May 6, 2021, 02:11:46 pm »
All the tickets for the last 4 home matches of 19-20 were refunded, so I don't understand the argument that they also deserve to be in the guaranteed sale. Fair enough if they weren't refunded, but they got their money back!

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16734 on: May 6, 2021, 02:13:14 pm »

yeah but you can't name F&F outside the Sandon on your Phone can you, 10 minutes before kick off.

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #16735 on: May 6, 2021, 02:14:07 pm »
Fake names surely be impossible now after fan update?

Well according to the post above your F&F contacts do not have to be members or ST holders.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #16736 on: May 6, 2021, 02:16:51 pm »
Honestly people viewing "time invested" as a reason to guarantee tickets.

You invested the time and money to buy a ticket to go to a game.

Some real self entitlement going on here. Unity is strength indeed

Offline GWats77

• Anny Roader
« Reply #16737 on: May 6, 2021, 02:17:07 pm »
yeah but you can't name F&F outside the Sandon on your Phone can you, 10 minutes before kick off.

I think the touts will be down to CEX to buy a load of smart phones, add 20 names onto their cards, and use the phones as they did with the cards, the person then uses that phone to scan in.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16738 on: May 6, 2021, 02:17:09 pm »
Well according to the post above your F&F contacts do not have to be members or ST holders.

Yes, but you still couldn't arrange with someone not on your F&F list to go to a game, due to the smartphone access to the ground. So you need to know who it is going to be in advance.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #16739 on: May 6, 2021, 02:19:07 pm »
I think the touts will be down to CEX to buy a load of smart phones, add 20 names onto their cards, and use the phones as they did with the cards, the person then uses that phone to scan in.

And they'll just add the cost of the phone onto the price that they charge as well

Offline ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16740 on: May 6, 2021, 02:20:06 pm »

Expect it is only this high due to the pandemic and it will be reduce next season.

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16741 on: May 6, 2021, 02:23:09 pm »
Yes, but you still couldn't arrange with someone not on your F&F list to go to a game, due to the smartphone access to the ground. So you need to know who it is going to be in advance.

I still don’t see when it’s a full stadium how anyone is to know who is scanning in with the mobile access? Unless everyone is checked which is practically impossible.

Offline gav91v

• Kopite
« Reply #16742 on: May 6, 2021, 02:24:02 pm »
As somebody who has 7 from 18/19 on my card and 10 from 19/20 from the 15 games that were played with fans, and then 2 for games which were behind closed doors, the use of 18/19 is annoying. A pro-rated 19/20 season may have seen me qualify, like many in this thread, and I don't think it would be fair to include any games that were not played with fans, so if 19/20 was to be used, a pro-rated amount should be the only fair way imo.

However, my bigger concern is the use of a ballot for all those not on 13, as this effectively becomes a closed shop. My luck with European final ballots is not great 0/3 for Basel, Kiev and Madrid, so I am not a massive fan of ballots, but understand the need for them for finals as I do think this is the only fair way for a final.

I am not sure introducing them for the league however, is fair. As it does pretty much become a closed shop with those on 13 staying on 13, as they will buy to maintain their credits and if you don't have any luck in the ballot you are stuffed pretty much. The late availability sales will be even more of a bun-fight than usual as well, as more people will probably not get one from the ballot. This is a dangerous route to go.

I hope they revaluate the ballot for 22/23 as I think that is the biggest concern from this announcement, as it does favour those who can only attend 1 or 2 each season over those who are just below the 13 cut-off.

I know the friends and family option has been added so you can attend games without buying it directly yourself. I do have mates who have season tickets so can get to most games, as I did attend 13/15 from 19/20, using my mates season ticket for the 3 I didn't have on my card.

The only silver-lining is, I will be able to get to all the cup games through the auto-cup scheme, just hope can do a fair amount of league games.

Offline Jon_YNWA82

• Anny Roader
« Reply #16743 on: May 6, 2021, 02:28:47 pm »
All the tickets for the last 4 home matches of 19-20 were refunded, so I don't understand the argument that they also deserve to be in the guaranteed sale. Fair enough if they weren't refunded, but they got their money back!

I know a couple of fans who ended up with 9 because of this situation but had 13+ for several seasons prior to 19/20 season.  So where would the loyalty of those fans be?

Whatever decision the club made someone misses out unfortunately. Usually curse the club over poor decisions over the years but I feel for them this time round as these are unprecedented times. 

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #16744 on: May 6, 2021, 02:30:58 pm »
Graeme Smith is part of the supporters ticketing committee so SOS have been involved from the outset.

Graeme has been spammed a lot, theyve got a copy paste response for their stance, seems to side with the club a bit. Which I can see why from some things I've seen on twitter

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16745 on: May 6, 2021, 02:31:21 pm »
I am one of those fucked over with 13/15 last season.

I kindly ask everyone in my situation to contact Spirti of Shankly and Peter Moore via email and/or social media.

Let's call it out, it is not fair for us.

Its billy hogan now mate, peter has moved on :)

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16746 on: May 6, 2021, 02:31:40 pm »
Sorry to pester Harinder, is there going to be a pre-login for guaranteed sales so the site is not flooded with people 'trying their arm'

Pre-login to view things you qualify for, yes

Like with the ballots currently

Offline choi

• of sex.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Toto
« Reply #16747 on: May 6, 2021, 02:31:58 pm »
I know a couple of fans who ended up with 9 because of this situation but had 13+ for several seasons prior to 19/20 season.  So where would the loyalty of those fans be?

Whatever decision the club made someone misses out unfortunately. Usually curse the club over poor decisions over the years but I feel for them this time round as these are unprecedented times. 

They would be fine as my suggestion would be to need either 13+ from 18-19 or 13+ from the 15 matches in 19-20
« Last Edit: May 6, 2021, 02:36:25 pm by choi »

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16748 on: May 6, 2021, 02:32:28 pm »
Can we get the option to buy the same seat for all games too? Save accidentally missing a game... :D

I bloody hope so!

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16749 on: May 6, 2021, 02:32:58 pm »

Bias because I'm in that boat but would be cheaper to not pay membership fees and the hassle of the sales...

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16750 on: May 6, 2021, 02:35:40 pm »
I still don’t see when it’s a full stadium how anyone is to know who is scanning in with the mobile access? Unless everyone is checked which is practically impossible.

Only the same with cards now though, just makes it more difficult.. checks will still happen

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16751 on: May 6, 2021, 02:36:03 pm »
Expect it is only this high due to the pandemic and it will be reduce next season.

Says it will likely change a lot from the post they made after analysis

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #16752 on: May 6, 2021, 02:37:56 pm »

It's a very difficult decision, but this decision protects the people who may have attended enough games and negatively impacts the people who actually attended enough games. I'm not saying those people shouldn't be prioritised, but getting rid of those who attended 13+ games for the first time (many of which will be youngsters who were too young to go regularly in previous seasons) to protect people who may have done makes no sense.

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #16753 on: May 6, 2021, 02:39:16 pm »
It's a very difficult decision, but this decision protects the people who may have attended enough games and negatively impacts the people who actually attended enough games. I'm not saying those people shouldn't be prioritised, but getting rid of those who attended 13+ games for the first season (many of which will be youngsters who were too young to go regularly in previous seasons) to protect people who may have done makes no sense.

How long is loyal though? 12 months or 60?

Could have someone whos done 13,13,13,13,9 (plus had 4 cancelled games) compared to someone who had 0,0,0,4,13

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #16754 on: May 6, 2021, 02:42:05 pm »
How long is loyal though? 12 months or 60?

Could have someone whos done 13,13,13,13,9 (plus had 4 cancelled games) compared to someone who had 0,0,0,4,13

One season, as otherwise youngsters would have no viable route into getting into the ground regularly (unless they know someone).

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #16755 on: May 6, 2021, 02:44:27 pm »
Bugger off you gloryhunter :P

I’ve always said priority should go to those who went to Liverpool v QPR in 1990.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #16756 on: May 6, 2021, 02:44:46 pm »
One season, as otherwise youngsters would have no viable route into getting into the ground regularly (unless they know someone).

It's their fault for not being born earlier.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #16757 on: May 6, 2021, 02:48:23 pm »
I’ve always said priority should go to those who went to Liverpool v QPR in 1990.

If you weren't at Anfield on 9th September 1998 for the Coventry game then you should be at the back of the queue.

Offline JoeKopite

• Kemlynite
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
« Reply #16758 on: May 6, 2021, 02:49:56 pm »
To anyone who has been fucked over by this morning

We better send an email to Spirit of Shankly; to do so, you can go on spiritofshankly.com/contact-us/
Being a member is not necessary (£10 a year), it might help though

In addition to that, you can send an email to the club itself, even though I don't expect much help from that part. https://faq.liverpoolfc.com/portal/en/kb/articles/contact-us-ticketing-services-co?fromarticle=true

Moreover, you can get through Peter Moor on Twitter and explain your situation.

I'll be sending multiple emails in the next few days, I don't give up easily after all the efforts of last year.

Obviously, The more the better

Cheers mates

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16759 on: May 6, 2021, 02:50:49 pm »
Honestly people viewing "time invested" as a reason to guarantee tickets.

You invested the time and money to buy a ticket to go to a game.

Some real self entitlement going on here. Unity is strength indeed

I'm viewing going to the game last season the same as going to the game the season before, and before, and before.

The club are not viewing it that way. They've null and voided loyalty from a season that had 4 home fixtures remaining.

Do I feel entitled to be guaranteed tickets based on last season? You better believe it.