Author Topic: Autocup  (Read 529366 times)

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
Re: Autocup
« Reply #2600 on: February 28, 2020, 12:22:39 pm »
Problem comes in that there's no real reason why people on the ACS should be above the people who've got 6 home credits (using last season and the season before as an example).
Go back further then. They do for European away games.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Online ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2601 on: February 28, 2020, 01:18:25 pm »
Go back further then. They do for European away games.

They would have to go back to the Europa league campaign when Klopp was appointed.  Mainstand was not done then.

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #2602 on: April 22, 2020, 10:54:15 am »
I'll raise it next time we meet.

Bit of an old bump. But did this get picked up on before the whole covid19 situation came out?

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #2603 on: May 6, 2020, 04:36:41 pm »
Bit of an old bump. But did this get picked up on before the whole covid19 situation came out?
No. I didn't go to the last meeting and doubt i'll attend another.

Offline xRedmanLFCx

• Legacy Fan
  • Of the glory, round the fields, of Anfield Road!
« Reply #2604 on: May 12, 2020, 12:25:03 am »
No. I didn't go to the last meeting and doubt i'll attend another.

It's not worth giving up. You have to keep trying to raise a point to get it raised, and keep pressing it to get an answer.
I always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside… Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves.

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #2605 on: May 15, 2020, 11:42:09 am »
It's not worth giving up. You have to keep trying to raise a point to get it raised, and keep pressing it to get an answer.
It's not worth the aggro from fans, the club can find another human shield.

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #2606 on: July 29, 2020, 09:09:27 am »
Anyone know if you have an adult child season ticket can you just have an adult ticket for cup games and move to be with other Sth/members. Moving my dads seasie to my son but won’t need cup games as mostly night and will be to late for him currently so rather sit with me mates in ground for these??? Any help grateful.

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #2607 on: July 29, 2020, 11:30:01 am »
Yes you can choose to sign up with them during the ACS enrollment, but I would reccomend keeping the ACS going on your lads ticket otherwise he won't get back in unless we go shit.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2608 on: July 30, 2020, 08:57:08 am »
Yes you can choose to sign up with them during the ACS enrollment, but I would reccomend keeping the ACS going on your lads ticket otherwise he won't get back in unless we go shit.

If it's a STH they don't need past history they can just tick the box each season I think?

Offline FTH

• Main Stander
« Reply #2609 on: July 30, 2020, 09:15:31 am »
If it's a STH they don't need past history they can just tick the box each season I think?
That is supposed to be changing this season after the kick offs at the start of last season with members on 6+ missing out on ACS

Well, thats what the club said in october but they haven't actually confirmed that anywhere that I can see.

Offline actwithoutwords

• postswithoutreading
  • Kopite
« Reply #2610 on: August 5, 2020, 12:21:16 pm »
Presumably no indication on when this might be happening?

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #2611 on: August 5, 2020, 02:03:42 pm »
Presumably no indication on when this might be happening?

Very much doubt there will be one this season considering no one knows when fans are allowed back into grounds

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #2612 on: August 5, 2020, 02:06:53 pm »
If we allow any fans in at some point, I reckon the cups are my best chance of getting to a game this season with members usually lumped in with STHs for sales, whereas even on 19 homes as a member I'll doubt I'll see a league game.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #2613 on: August 8, 2020, 12:14:43 pm »
If we allow any fans in at some point, I reckon the cups are my best chance of getting to a game this season with members usually lumped in with STHs for sales, whereas even on 19 homes as a member I'll doubt I'll see a league game.

Definitely used to be the case - but since we got back in the CL under Jurgen they’ve changed it. There’s always a ‘ST with x credits’ sale before the equivalent for a member now. Absolutely no idea why they started doing that, pretty unfair IMO

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #2614 on: August 8, 2020, 12:29:05 pm »
Why is it unfair?

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2615 on: August 8, 2020, 04:25:57 pm »
Definitely used to be the case - but since we got back in the CL under Jurgen they’ve changed it. There’s always a ‘ST with x credits’ sale before the equivalent for a member now. Absolutely no idea why they started doing that, pretty unfair IMO
Didn't realise that as I'm usually on the autocup and that's how it works with aways so assumed it was the same for homes. Ah well, there goes my other hope of games!
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
« Reply #2616 on: August 9, 2020, 11:38:25 am »
Why is it unfair?

For the reason I’ve already said.

Used to be one sale for everyone on the same credits. Then they changed it?

Offline Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #2617 on: August 9, 2020, 12:26:03 pm »
For the reason I’ve already said.

Used to be one sale for everyone on the same credits. Then they changed it?

Sorry, I misread it. I thought you meant it was unfair that season ticket holders were lumped in with members. I agree that that if you have the same credits for a cup competition there shouldn't be any distinction between the two.

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #2618 on: August 9, 2020, 01:34:33 pm »
There won’t be auto cup schemes this coming season

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
« Reply #2619 on: August 9, 2020, 09:59:18 pm »
Sorry, I misread it. I thought you meant it was unfair that season ticket holders were lumped in with members. I agree that that if you have the same credits for a cup competition there shouldn't be any distinction between the two.

No worries mate! Yeah it’s a strange one why they decided to do otherwise.

As Redgriffin73 mentioned aways - it got me thinking how crazy it would be if they decided to start splitting fans on the same credits for aways, but yet they didn’t give a second thought to doing it for home cup games!

Offline matt_lfc

• Kopite
« Reply #2620 on: August 10, 2020, 07:44:33 am »
No worries mate! Yeah it’s a strange one why they decided to do otherwise.

As Redgriffin73 mentioned aways - it got me thinking how crazy it would be if they decided to start splitting fans on the same credits for aways, but yet they didn’t give a second thought to doing it for home cup games!

It's prob more to limit demand on the system.

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #2621 on: April 12, 2021, 10:50:28 pm »
As our participation in the 2019/20 cup competitions was completed in its entirety, we will be using the game history from that season to help allocate access to the Auto Cup Schemes for the 2021/22 season.

Please note, we will not be allocating credits for games purchased during the 2021-22 season for use in future seasons; game history will only be used within the 2021-22 season to allocate tickets as we progress through the competitions.

The above is from the LFC website regarding the ACS. So if I have this right, does it mean whether we get CL or EL next season, you could effectively have the 21/22 season off and then if we're in the CL for the 22/23 season, they'll be using the credits from the 19/20 season for European games and ignoring any credits from the 21/22 season?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #2622 on: April 13, 2021, 01:49:40 am »
As our participation in the 2019/20 cup competitions was completed in its entirety, we will be using the game history from that season to help allocate access to the Auto Cup Schemes for the 2021/22 season.

Please note, we will not be allocating credits for games purchased during the 2021-22 season for use in future seasons; game history will only be used within the 2021-22 season to allocate tickets as we progress through the competitions.

The above is from the LFC website regarding the ACS. So if I have this right, does it mean whether we get CL or EL next season, you could effectively have the 21/22 season off and then if we're in the CL for the 22/23 season, they'll be using the credits from the 19/20 season for European games and ignoring any credits from the 21/22 season?
Also outside chance of being in the new competition, could make tickets very easy for the fans who haven't had a chance of anything recently

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #2623 on: April 13, 2021, 07:00:51 am »
So if I have this right, does it mean whether we get CL or EL next season, you could effectively have the 21/22 season off and then if we're in the CL for the 22/23 season, they'll be using the credits from the 19/20 season for European games and ignoring any credits from the 21/22 season?

Precisely, spot on

Offline Strummer77

• Legacy Fan
  • @AlexDavis90
« Reply #2624 on: April 13, 2021, 02:22:48 pm »
Also outside chance of being in the new competition, could make tickets very easy for the fans who haven't had a chance of anything recently

Assume the same may apply to away tickets? Would be nice to get the chance at one or two European Aways

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #2625 on: April 13, 2021, 02:52:36 pm »

Especially if we're in the europa league.  I can imagine most people would bin off the ACS for next season if it's not going to effect their european credit history for the following season.

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2626 on: April 13, 2021, 06:03:49 pm »
Especially if we're in the europa league.  I can imagine most people would bin off the ACS for next season if it's not going to effect their european credit history for the following season.
Europa Or Conference league especially can't see the group games being very popular, I'm sure plenty will enroll in ACS with hope of tickets deeper in competition but yeah can see many giving it a miss too

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2627 on: April 13, 2021, 06:04:47 pm »
Assume the same may apply to away tickets? Would be nice to get the chance at one or two European Aways
yeah in terms of credits not counting you'd think so, could open doors for some games, especially if the aways get really funky in the UEL or conference league

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2628 on: April 13, 2021, 06:06:42 pm »
Just looked and the conference league final is meant to be in Albania, only 22k stadium, gives a picture of the competition might look like

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2629 on: April 14, 2021, 11:30:32 am »
yeah in terms of credits not counting you'd think so, could open doors for some games, especially if the aways get really funky in the UEL or conference league

I'm not saying I want us to be in that competition or anything, but if we were, some of the aways could be brilliant!

Offline evanz89

• Anny Roader
  • JFT96
« Reply #2630 on: May 26, 2021, 10:55:16 am »
Just in case anyone’s interested just got off the live chat and they said auto cup news for members should be within the next few weeks. Will most likely be same criteria as STH.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2631 on: May 26, 2021, 12:34:54 pm »
Just in case anyone’s interested just got off the live chat and they said auto cup news for members should be within the next few weeks. Will most likely be same criteria as STH.

Cheers :thumbup

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2632 on: May 26, 2021, 12:36:25 pm »

Excellent news thanks

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #2633 on: May 27, 2021, 09:29:12 am »
Brilliant news, thank you! Can't wait and hopefully we can have a full house for our opening Champions League game :)
ST Waiting List Position - 1556

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #2634 on: June 1, 2021, 03:47:53 pm »

Is there a deadline as to when you need to purchase your 21/22 membership by?
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline jonnypb

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT97
« Reply #2635 on: June 1, 2021, 04:03:38 pm »
Is there a deadline as to when you need to purchase your 21/22 membership by?

It's normally a couple of days before the sale dates, so should be plenty of time yet.  Not done mine yet, just waiting to see if the restrictions will be lifted on the 21st June.

Offline VVM

• Kopite
  • OVER AN HOUR LEFT ESTIMATED TIME
« Reply #2636 on: June 2, 2021, 09:17:51 am »
It's normally a couple of days before the sale dates, so should be plenty of time yet.  Not done mine yet, just waiting to see if the restrictions will be lifted on the 21st June.

Same, bought the membership last year just on the auto renew and it was a complete waste of money. Going to wait until we know we can definitely go.

Offline claresy2005

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2637 on: June 11, 2021, 07:45:41 am »
Any idea when additional ST auto cup window for enrolment will open? Message about it being announced after St renewal ends has been on the website unamended since 24 may…

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #2638 on: June 11, 2021, 08:17:16 am »
Any idea when additional ST auto cup window for enrolment will open? Message about it being announced after St renewal ends has been on the website unamended since 24 may…

ACS is usually very early in July

Would expect an announcement on ACS towards the back end of next week after all the formal Annie Road announcements have been made early in the week

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2639 on: June 16, 2021, 01:04:14 pm »
Should I renew my membership now or do i still have time if i want to enrol onto the league/fa cup games?

thanks
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★