Author Topic: Has Klopp ever won the Greek league? Hi Ho Silva Daddy Day Care Fighting  (Read 6752923 times)

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Fat Sam's Grand Slam Booeasy - Everton - Daddy Day Care Fight Club
« Reply #55720 on: February 12, 2018, 05:49:37 pm »
Oh my the salty delusion with this GoT all star.

how does Andy get any work done??

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55721 on: February 12, 2018, 05:53:54 pm »
That GoT post... not like an Everton fan to think a new stadium suddenly makes you a powerhouse of a club  ::)

Yeah.  I mean just rebuilding your old stadium one stand at a time is an absolutely useless way of progressing as a club.  ;D

Everton are the absolute event horizon of obscurity.  Very few clubs lie beyond them.  Villa perhaps...
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55722 on: February 12, 2018, 06:00:15 pm »
It's funny on every level.
He's right about Keita not being world class. As we all know, LFC never have any world class players until they leave us; Alonso, Torres, Suarez. Coutinho was a one-trick-pony, only turns up for one game in five... right up until Barcelona paid £140m for him. Only then did he become world class.

We all know why he'd rather talk about us than Everton

Online zero zero

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55723 on: February 12, 2018, 06:03:26 pm »
Having image problem at the moment but here is the link -

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55724 on: February 12, 2018, 06:04:53 pm »
The burning question of the weekend for me is whether Salahs goal was legal, has Steveo delivered any verdict yet?, is it still a pace goal if he uses his pace to dart between defenders on to a 1-2?

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #55725 on: February 12, 2018, 06:13:37 pm »
The burning question of the weekend for me is whether Salahs goal was legal, has Steveo delivered any verdict yet?, is it still a pace goal if he uses his pace to dart between defenders on to a 1-2?
It was scored by a RS, so of course it's illegal. It doesn't matter how it's scored, it doesn't count.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #55726 on: February 12, 2018, 07:32:53 pm »
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55727 on: February 12, 2018, 07:34:42 pm »
Ha ha

Selling Kean already

https://twitter.com/riccosrant/status/963132713111715841
They'll sell him back to Dyches shithouses for about half of what they paid, and he isn't even worth that, he's monumentally shit

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55728 on: February 12, 2018, 07:41:07 pm »
Good old catshit. Nothing he ever posts turns out to be true. Still not forgotten that essay he posted about how much better a manager Ronald Koeman is compared to Jürgen Klopp. ::) ;D

He didn't even manage to get simple stuff right like how long Salah has been at the club, being generous and assuming they meant 2019 when he said next summer that would still only be 2 years rather than 3 let alone the 1 year if he actually meant 2018.

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #55729 on: February 12, 2018, 07:52:53 pm »
Ha ha

Selling Kean already

https://twitter.com/riccosrant/status/963132713111715841

That’ll be three players gone who they brought in during the best transfer window in the history of football.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #55730 on: February 12, 2018, 07:56:44 pm »
Delbluesion is the correct term.
Perfect  :wellin
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55731 on: February 12, 2018, 08:04:16 pm »

Interesting split with the teams, the expected all 20 PL sides in the list due to our tv deal, but then you have 5 for France, 6 for Spain, 10 for Italy and 9 for Germany.

The France number makes sense since it is the weakest league, but Spain being noticeably lower than Italy or Germany is presumably down to their uneven tv deal as the only ones with any money besides the big two are the ones getting into the CL regularly.

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55732 on: February 12, 2018, 08:20:20 pm »
He didn't even manage to get simple stuff right like how long Salah has been at the club, being generous and assuming they meant 2019 when he said next summer that would still only be 2 years rather than 3 let alone the 1 year if he actually meant 2018.

I think he might have meant Klopp, who would be in his third full season with us.  Apparently Klopp will wobble because we put pressure on our managers and he has some kind of third season syndrome...

Admittedly it's difficult to decipher from the post so I might be wrong.  ;D

Popcorn's Art

Offline Bread

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55733 on: February 12, 2018, 08:39:19 pm »

Houllier and Benitez cracked broke at a similar period? Strange, I could've sworn both those men managed us for 6 years each.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #55734 on: February 12, 2018, 09:04:30 pm »
GOT

They’ve played poorly v us Spurs Swansea West Brom and even Southampton. This is not the Liverpool of the early season, even Southampton we’re getting chances galore again st them. Last season they fell over the line with Can worldies dragging them there. One injury to Firmino or Salah and it would all fall down but even with them they’re not playing great. A good side will expose them at some point like Spurs almost did.

Evertonians, predicting the inevitable demise of LFC since 1892.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55735 on: February 12, 2018, 09:10:23 pm »
More  bitter whine and delusion.

"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55736 on: February 12, 2018, 09:12:14 pm »
We could win the quadruple, remaining undefeated in the league throughout the season and they'd still make some excuse up about us not being very good.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55737 on: February 12, 2018, 09:36:31 pm »
Houllier and Benitez cracked broke at a similar period? Strange, I could've sworn both those men managed us for 6 years each.

Houllier won five trophies in his third season, Benitez got us to a Champions League final.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #55738 on: February 12, 2018, 09:43:41 pm »
We could win the quadruple, remaining undefeated in the league throughout the season and they'd still make some excuse up about us not being very good.
The excuse for that would be our much talked about pact with the Devil. 😈
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online zero zero

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55739 on: February 12, 2018, 09:44:26 pm »
And we'd still only get three players in a combined Merseyside XI.

Offline only6times

• a night. Founder of the Breck Road Brasses mediation service. Owner of an out of control Fat Finger.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55740 on: February 12, 2018, 10:08:54 pm »
Catshitinhiseye has accepted the fact we are gonna finish top four. Only after he punched holes in his doors, walls, booted fuck out of his kitchen units and smashed his telly in with his "Chosen " mug was the acceptance completed.
bitter,not me.a granddad,but I'm not even 40

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #55741 on: February 12, 2018, 10:09:18 pm »
Interesting split with the teams, the expected all 20 PL sides in the list due to our tv deal, but then you have 5 for France, 6 for Spain, 10 for Italy and 9 for Germany.

The France number makes sense since it is the weakest league, but Spain being noticeably lower than Italy or Germany is presumably down to their uneven tv deal as the only ones with any money besides the big two are the ones getting into the CL regularly.

So the difference between our spend and the Bitters is a Van Dyke plus a Robertson?

Offline Sheer Magnetism

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55742 on: February 12, 2018, 10:57:39 pm »
GOT and Red Cafe seem to be incredibly similar in that every second or third thread is either a list of players someone or other thinks is shit and wants booted out of the club, or an unrealistic list of their fantasy squads. It's like they're a mirror image of their managers.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55743 on: February 12, 2018, 11:18:24 pm »
Twitter bitters are convinced Fat Sam is gone in the summer, how adorable
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55744 on: February 13, 2018, 12:05:48 am »
According to Davek, Firmino is not just a racist but a neo-nazi. I must've missed the verdict.
Interesting that Holgate has been dropped for a few games and they're all convinced its because of this. Maybe its just because he's shit.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 12:08:58 am by Dench57 »
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55745 on: February 13, 2018, 01:03:20 am »
Where's the summer player trading surplus Bill?
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #55746 on: February 13, 2018, 01:06:07 am »

"I'm very relaxed about them, so relaxed it's funny"

Course you are mate.
We are Liverpool!

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #55747 on: February 13, 2018, 02:58:26 am »
According to Davek, Firmino is not just a racist but a neo-nazi. I must've missed the verdict.
Interesting that Holgate has been dropped for a few games and they're all convinced its because of this. Maybe its just because he's shit.

Interesting thing about Neo-Nazism in Brazil is that people like Firmino were/are the target not the perpetrators of it. Mixed Race, Afro-Brazilians and those who migrated south from the Northern regions - Firmino ticks all three of those boxes for those groups who were targeted in Brazil. Don't know if Firmino ever encountered any of that himself of course. Just doubtful he would have been welcomed with open arms at the Neo-Nazi protests or any Klan meetings.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55748 on: February 13, 2018, 04:40:07 am »
They're properly mental, like seriously fucking loopy.

Offline Lycan

• Loves egg. Quite partial to a nipple too. Once came into contact with Jeremy Beadle and his tiny right hand. I used to be a Werewolf, but I'm alright noooooooooowww!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55749 on: February 13, 2018, 05:34:41 am »
Most the stuff they post is really entertaining, but every now and then, some of the stuff they post makes me want to punch them really hard in the face. Repeatedly.
“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55750 on: February 13, 2018, 07:24:52 am »
They're properly mental, like seriously fucking loopy.
if you had to deal with the shit they have we’d all be the same

Offline n00bert

• Legacy Fan
  • Born a Red, die a Red. 4-2-3-1 Ultra. DM sceptic.
« Reply #55751 on: February 13, 2018, 08:27:09 am »
Interesting thing about Neo-Nazism in Brazil is that people like Firmino were/are the target not the perpetrators of it. Mixed Race, Afro-Brazilians and those who migrated south from the Northern regions - Firmino ticks all three of those boxes for those groups who were targeted in Brazil. Don't know if Firmino ever encountered any of that himself of course. Just doubtful he would have been welcomed with open arms at the Neo-Nazi protests or any Klan meetings.

That shit DaveK wrote is fuckin' libelous. I mean, it's one thing to hate a team and their player but that kind of shit is you can get taken to court for. It would surprise me if the mods don't remove it.

Offline 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #55752 on: February 13, 2018, 08:31:25 am »

Course you are mate.
So relaxed that he continues to write incessantly about us. Don't know about anyone else, but when I am relaxed and not bothered about something, I don't tend to write lengthy essays on the subject  ;D

Offline davidlpool1982

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55753 on: February 13, 2018, 09:02:22 am »
That shit DaveK wrote is fuckin' libelous. I mean, it's one thing to hate a team and their player but that kind of shit is you can get taken to court for. It would surprise me if the mods don't remove it.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #55754 on: February 13, 2018, 09:04:51 am »
GOT and Red Cafe seem to be incredibly similar in that every second or third thread is either a list of players someone or other thinks is shit and wants booted out of the club, or an unrealistic list of their fantasy squads. It's like they're a mirror image of their managers.
Yep. Also, RedCaf appears to be a playground for children arguing about where Pogba belongs in the pantheon of footballing gods.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #55755 on: February 13, 2018, 09:07:01 am »

Neo Nazi. I would imagine that is libellous.

That is if anyone reads that shit.

Offline ScottScott

• Thugby...It's just not rugger old chap!!!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55756 on: February 13, 2018, 09:08:02 am »
It's hit a point now where they're not just rivals they absolutely hate us with everything they have. Starved of success and having to watch us win loads of trophies since 95 playing (for the majority) amazing attacking football and having world class players year in and year out. They think they're relevant but they're not and it kills them every day. No one in Europe knows who they are, no one cares who they are. They get a relatively easy group in the EL and teams like Atalanta and Limassol laugh because they know they're better than them

They spent all this money since Moshi came in and asset stripped them and look at them, they're even worse than they were 3 seasons ago. They've hit their level now with Fat Sam in charge and that is scrambling to survive each year so they can hedge their future TV earnings against loans and Chinese overdrafts

Online Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55757 on: February 13, 2018, 09:34:57 am »
More  bitter whine and delusion.

A good side will expose them at some point like Spurs almost did.

umm.... we beat City....?

About the only thing you can realistically accuse us of is inconsistency - pretty much the bane of our post-1990 existence.

Popcorn's Art

Offline n00bert

• Legacy Fan
  • Born a Red, die a Red. 4-2-3-1 Ultra. DM sceptic.
« Reply #55758 on: February 13, 2018, 09:48:57 am »
Neo Nazi. I would imagine that is libellous.

That is if anyone reads that shit.

Fair point  ;D

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55759 on: February 13, 2018, 10:25:53 am »

Course you are mate.

I’m so relaxed about them, so relaxed it’s funny. Look at how relaxed I am. I’ve never been so relaxed about the redshite. I’m the MOST relaxed IVE EVER BEEN, IM MISTER FUCKING RELAXED, DONT TELL ME IM NOT RELAXED YOU FCKING GOBSHITE FUCKING RED PSHITE SATANT WOEGENLSM SBDHE,DMSKKDNDJJDJDJDKDLLSLSPDPPEKRJNR ZSM S,SLX,ALSLLS...SLDKDLDLL
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.