Author Topic: House Burglary Crosby  (Read 1347 times)

Offline Koplord

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
House Burglary Crosby
« on: May 8, 2023, 11:14:40 pm »
MODS hope this is ok to post here - Mostly for anybody Liverpool based.

My mums house was burgled over the weekend in the L23 Crosby area.

The sentimental value of some items is worth more than any money value. My dad passed away from cancer just a few years ago and some scumbags have taken absolutely everything he ever got her as well as things of his that she has not been able to let go of. He worked his whole life to afford these things and now his lifelong partner is left with absolutely nothing not long after losing him.

Please would people in Liverpool and surrounding areas keep your ears open for anybody selling/being offered some high value goods.

Watches, sunglasses, bags etc. I have tried to list some things below but if anything at all is offered to you even if I have not listed it below please please get in touch!!

Marquise Diamond Ring
Ladies Cartier Panther watch, two tone
Mens Tag Heuer watch with blue face
Another Mens Tag Heuer watch
Cartier diamond earrings
Cartier Love ring (gold)
Cartier Love bangle (gold)
Hermes Bangle Clic Clac 
Louis Vuitton Bangles

Substantial reward for any information leading to the recovery of the items. As I said the sentimental value to my mum of some of the jewellery is priceless.
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
Re: House Burglary Crosby
« Reply #1 on: May 8, 2023, 11:31:12 pm »
I'm really sorry to hear this. There are some despicable people around unfortunately.

Your poor Mum must be devastated. How is she bearing up? Hopefully she has supportive people around her.

I don't know what the chances are of her getting her belongings back, but I hope she does.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.