Author Topic: LC: Liverpool v Arsenal  (Read 41960 times)

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
Re: LC: Liverpool v Arsenal
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2022, 08:28:40 pm »
40 Arsenal have a rare venture into our area and Matip's clearance goes kind of weird and they end up with a corner. The corner is punched away by Alisson.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2022, 08:29:54 pm »
41 Arsenal get a free kick, but they mess it up and it goes over the line. We break and we are back passing it around.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2022, 08:31:52 pm »
44 We get some more possession, but we are not really moving them out of position at the moment, eventually Arsenal clear and they then get a free kick which Ramsdale takes.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2022, 08:32:54 pm »
45+2 Into added on time. We get a better move there, as we add a little pace to the ball but Ramsdale manages to get to the ball.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2022, 08:34:05 pm »
47 The whistle goes pretty much on 47 minutes. 0-0 presently patience will be needed.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2022, 08:48:41 pm »
45 the reds get us back underway as they attack the Spion Kop in the second half.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2022, 08:50:41 pm »
47 great run down the left by Taki, his cross is too long and is close to going in!
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2022, 08:53:44 pm »
50 Arsenal attack, but Matip stops Saka getting the cross in.
W

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2022, 08:57:37 pm »
54 lost our way here… not using the ball well.  Don’t think we need Henderson and  Milner on pitch
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2022, 08:58:31 pm »
A lot of conferring on the bench, think we'll get a change soon.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2022, 08:59:24 pm »
56 a bit better there.. but there so many back that there no space.
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2022, 09:00:30 pm »
We're always going central need a bit more going down the flanks.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2022, 09:01:04 pm »
57 free kick out wide for Arsenal.  The softest you’ll see, Robbo brushed his shirt.  He’s then booked.  Weird.

Alisson punches clear well.
W

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2022, 09:01:16 pm »
God's above 

Just not able to get a shot on target - Arsenal defending with all their might and winning the ball off us with regularity.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2022, 09:02:47 pm »
Curtis is about to come on.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2022, 09:03:20 pm »
Over to Jill
W

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2022, 09:04:55 pm »
60 Milner is going off, Curtis is coming on.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2022, 09:06:47 pm »
61 Matip is in our area more than his own at the moment. I would like to see Trent staying on the flank rather than coming centrally all the time.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2022, 09:08:14 pm »
62 Minamino tries to run into our the Arsenal area but then decides to shoot and Arsenal manage to block it.

Offline BobPaisley3

• SirAlexFerguson2, the bad manc twat :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2022, 09:08:22 pm »
Anyone fancy having a shot?
94 Corner to us. Last kick. Ali in the box and he’s scored

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2022, 09:09:27 pm »
64 Challenges are crashing in at the moment, not Martinelli is down.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2022, 09:11:40 pm »
65 It's very messy at the moment, players are no passing the ball well. Trent loses the ball and Alisson is forced to do an unorthodox clearance.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2022, 09:12:52 pm »
67 A chance! It was set up by some cheeky play by Curtis Jones but Minamino can only pull the shot across the box.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2022, 09:14:29 pm »
68 That was a mess, Henderson trying to set up Minamino but it wasn't a good ball and nothing comes of it.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2022, 09:15:56 pm »
70 A chance for Arsenal a great ball from Tierney, Saka's first touch was a bit off and Alisson's knee smothers it.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2022, 09:17:19 pm »
71 Gabriel gets a yellow card for a foul on Jota. Trent puts the ball in, Arsenal clear and we get a corner.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 09:20:26 pm by Rush 82 »

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2022, 09:18:14 pm »
72 The corner goes in Arsenal head it, it comes to Van Dijk but he can't strike it.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2022, 09:18:40 pm »
Trent has struggled - post Covid blues

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2022, 09:19:55 pm »
73 Ox, Williams and Gomez on for Trent, Fab and Matip.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2022, 09:20:32 pm »
Trent has struggled - post Covid blues

He's not playing on the flank a lot of the time. I'm not sure that is doing much for us.

Online jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2022, 09:21:03 pm »
75 Over to Sir Bob for some inspiration.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2022, 09:21:53 pm »
Oh look.  Saka is ok… shock.
W

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2022, 09:22:39 pm »
79 Hendo slashes one over from the edge of the box.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2022, 09:23:11 pm »
Oh look.  Saka is ok… shock.
Think he’s going off.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #74 on: January 13, 2022, 09:25:04 pm »
W

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #75 on: January 13, 2022, 09:25:06 pm »
82 See my post from 79 and replace Hendo with Ox

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #76 on: January 13, 2022, 09:26:00 pm »
83 Ox bends a cross out of play for a goal kick.

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #77 on: January 13, 2022, 09:27:12 pm »
84 Williams dinks a cross into the hands of Ramsdale

Offline BobPaisley3

• Legacy Fan
  • PGMOL fanboy
« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2022, 09:28:30 pm »
85 Another ball into the box, Arsenal don’t defend it well but Jota misjudges the header and it’s cleared.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: January 13, 2022, 09:29:08 pm »
85 Another ball into the box, Arsenal don’t defend it well but Jota misjudges the header and it’s cleared.
He didn’t expect the defender to miss it.
W