Author Topic: FAC: Liverpool 4 vs 1 Salop Utdoh 27’, Gordon 33’ Fabinho 44’ Bobby 79’ Fab 90+2  (Read 20091 times)

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Decent performance, nice to see Bobby back and scoring straight away.

Difficult to comment on the atmosphere, on the stream I had the TV company must have stuck one of their microphones down the throat of a fella in the main stand who spent 90 minutes moaning and occasionally shouting "Switch!" whenever we held the ball on on the side of the pitch for more than five seconds.
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
Yes, who were they? Dreadful. "Liverpool are always easy to get at" etc. Very negative. He hadn't a clue
I found a stream with no commentary!
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
Jones was playing wide left at the start, but swapped with Dixon-Bonner and looked much more comfortable in the middle.  Thought he looked a little gassed by around 70 minutes, but that's understandable.  Getting a game under his belt will do him wonders.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Libertine

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The commentators were shite and the fucker tried to make out Konate had nothing gonig for him bar his physique.

Offline William Regal

• Kopite
Tyler Morton is a lovely player to watch, that class and composure to delay until the last split second what he's gonna do on the ball

Offline Sarge

• Fine with being a Fucker. He's a lovable rouge
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
Y.N.W.A.

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
Decent enough in the end. Minutes in the legs for the senior players and those coming back from absences and good experience for the youngsters. Performance doesn’t really matter. We’re through that’s all that does. Let’s see who we get next.

Hopefully Robertson’s ok.
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Chip Evans

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Not understanding the disappointment there. Kept the ball at will almost, waited for chances, took most of them. Didn't let it turn into a cup tie. Few kids starting to look decent.

Was enjoyable. Managed it well, kids managed it well. Few brain farts but nothing horrendous bar the goal.

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
Of course Anfield won’t be bouncing for the C-team vs Binbag Athletic. I could barely be arsed to lay down in my tracksuit bottoms and watch it on the TV.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
Lovely, Gordon getting his first goal is exciting and brilliant to see Firmino back.

Please can we win it this year? It's been a long time.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Goalposts for Jumpers

• Mon Ranager's Alter-Ego.
  • Legacy Fan
Please don't say nobody heard the Gerrard's song. It's on my TV.

So? Is there anything wrong with that song, can't say I've studied the lyrics. You can't expect opposition fans to come to Anfield and not sing songs about us. They're Shrewsbury Town ffs, they're hardly going to have 90mins worth of songs about themselves.

The comms on the Irish stream I was watching however... bloody hell. "Well City would have created chance after chance...". "Liverpool will always concede chances because of their high line, not like Chelsea and City..." What's the average age of our forward line you dick head? Oh, and what was the final score?

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
The commentators were shite and the fucker tried to make out Konate had nothing gonig for him bar his physique.

They went on and on about absolute nonsense. They were raving about that offside “goal” like the feller had scored the winner. I get the whole “we want an upset” thing, but they only became animated when Shrewsbury scored and then went into funereal mode once we equalised. Had a script and were pissed off when it didn’t play out for them.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
was expecting more of shrewsbury to be fair. knowing that we have almost half the youth team out on the pitch

the small time mentality of the coaches is just so sad. they could have at least tried to make a game out of it but decide to have a kickabout on our youngsters.

Offline SvenJohansen

• Fast single-handed action expert.
  • Legacy Fan
Did anyone hear the helmet on the bet365 stream, imagine having to sit next to that for 90 minutes

Was that yer one laughing in the background all the time? Bint really annoyed me
I feel a little strange inside
A little bit of Jekyll, a little Mr. Hyde

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Shrewsbury travelling support singing about Gerrard slipping. ;D I mean, the guy is bigger than your whole club will ever be, but go on.

Was fucking funny to see Fab smash in a goal to shut them up quickly.

Shrewsbury? More like Who’s-bury. Right? Haha.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
The FA Cup: good in theory, fairly fucking tedious in practice. Well done to get this out of the way under difficult circumstances.

Look at the experience the young players have got today - that's the value of the domestic cups for me.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
Was that yer one laughing in the background all the time? Bint really annoyed me

She was on Prem Sports too the annoying cow.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
Were they the ones who called Klopp’s record in the FA cup “shocking”?
Right pair of dopey sods

Yep. Didn't mention the fact that we basically draw United, Chelsea and Arsenal each season whilst fielding youngsters.
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
So? Is there anything wrong with that song, can't say I've studied the lyrics. You can't expect opposition fans to come to Anfield and not sing songs about us. They're Shrewsbury Town ffs, they're hardly going to have 90mins worth of songs about themselves.

Bit fucking weird though. Singing a song from a game 8 years ago, from the perspective of a rival, in a competition they don't play in.

They're clearly a weird insular club though with some kind of insecurity, as we saw when we last played them - they begged for money and respect, got both from us very generously, then classlessly whinged to the press like dickheads

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.

Difficult to comment on the atmosphere, on the stream I had the TV company must have stuck one of their microphones down the throat of a fella in the main stand who spent 90 minutes moaning and occasionally shouting "Switch!" whenever we held the ball on on the side of the pitch for more than five seconds.

Yeah I had that stream too. Did you get the noise in the second half that sounded like a load of people at a party?  ;D

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan

Draw is at 4.50pm on ITV

Offline leinad

• Kopite

Did my head in that!

Offline FLRed67

• Legacy Fan
Tyler Morton is a lovely player to watch, that class and composure to delay until the last split second what he's gonna do on the ball

Learning well from his Brazilian mates.

It's going to be beautiful to watch what happens to his transfer value after his name change to Mortinho is finally approved.
« Last Edit: January 9, 2022, 04:24:47 pm by FLRed67 »

Offline Pie Eyed

• More like Eagle Eyed! Looking to sub Lfsea.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
A few things to learn, but minutes for everyone who needed them, decent run-out for some of the kids in front of a real atmosphere at Anfield, and a first senior goal for Kaide Gordon.

Bit scruffy, but we're through.

Bloody sick of hearing how we've only got past January twice since Klopp took over - I think we've generally had more important games to concentrate on at this point in the season than either FA or EFL cups.

Anyway - Brring on the draw.
Jόrgen Klopp (26 June 2020)
"We were good 4 years ago.  We were really good 3 years ago.  We were unbelievably good last year.  And this year it is absolutely exceptional.  Second to none that I know."

King Kenny to Jόrgen (25 June 2020):
"I think your Da' must've been on our side during the war, because you seem like a scouser to me." :D

Offline markedasred

• Knowing me, Knowing you... ahaaa!!! Resident Large Canine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • No Murdoch in our house
Please don't say nobody heard the Gerrard's song. It's on my TV.
In previous years, we used to drown them out with the proper lyrics. Now he's the Villa manager, we didn't seem bothered enough.
"For those of you watching in black and white, Liverpool are the team with the ball"

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
Bit fucking weird though. Singing a song from a game 8 years ago, from the perspective of a rival, in a competition they don't play in.

They're clearly a weird insular club though with some kind of insecurity, as we saw when we last played them - they begged for money and respect, got both from us very generously, then classlessly whinged to the press like dickheads
Honestly believe a lot of fans absolutely live for getting to anfield to sing all these songs.
YNWA

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
Who the fuck was that commentator on PremierSports?....the modern day pundit in a nutshell....
90 mins of unremitting snide arsewipery, supposition and 'controversy' bullshite........thank Christ i don't have to suffer the self-opinionated prick every week
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline missis sumner

• Not giving it up for Capon, not even when he understands her yet none of her friends does.....
  • Kopite
  • G'wan, my son

Yes.  Would not have wanted to sit next to that.  Or that laughing woman late in the 2nd half.

Offline WhoHe

• Legacy Fan
I had Manchester born Efan Okoku on commentary, he was dire. Think we are getting a bit precious over fans singing songs we don't like, fuck 'em and move on, easy.

Online Dim Glas

• Die Nullfόnfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Not understanding the disappointment there. Kept the ball at will almost, waited for chances, took most of them. Didn't let it turn into a cup tie. Few kids starting to look decent.

Was enjoyable. Managed it well, kids managed it well. Few brain farts but nothing horrendous bar the goal.

You new?  ;D

But yeah, all a bit weird to look too deeply into it.

As Kloppo said pre match, it was going to be disjointed, they literally made a team with what they had. Forwards who didn’t play much together, and never played with Jones, a new midfield, no time to train.

And you could see how disjointed it was at times. But even so, created more than enough to make it comfortable, all in all, the boss I am sure will be very happy with how they played considering all the hurdles put in front of them in the run up to this.

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
Who the fuck was that commentator on PremierSports?....the modern day pundit in a nutshell....
90 mins of unremitting snide arsewipery, supposition and 'controversy' bullshite........thank Christ i don't have to suffer the self-opinionated prick every week

Awful, Efan Ekoku was co-comm.
Y.N.W.A.

Offline Original

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound

No mate, the fella who kept screaming switch it, didn't half get himself worked up

Offline Sarge

• Legacy Fan
  • Boom!
No mate, the fella who kept screaming switch it, didn't half get himself worked up

Heard him too ;D
Y.N.W.A.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Think we are getting a bit precious over fans singing songs we don't like, fuck 'em and move on, easy.
I commented on them singing the gerrard song but let me reassure that it doesnt bother me in the slightest. It's just really odd and some weird pack mentality thing I find embarrassing.

I can't imagine, as a grown adult, going to an away game at theirs and singing a (almost decade old) song one of their rivals sings to try and get under their skin.

Weirdos (and not in the fun way)

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan
Enjoyed that personally.

Makes a change being able to watch a match without constantly being on edge because every fucking kick feels massive. Of course I wouldn’t swap that for the world because it means that the reds mean business but it’s nice, now and again, to be able to chill out a bit more.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Had to turn down free corporate tickets for this as we've got Covid :butt

No complaints about the comms on my stream, I just mute the thing from the start ;)

Nice easy home draw in the 4th rd please and I should get offered the corporates again and can take my lad.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Online 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
Job done.

In the hat for the next round.

Happy Days.
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
Morton was so good playing further forward. Really enjoyed watching him today, love seeing the kids play and SL love seeing us win. Let’s win this cup
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
Job done.

In the hat for the next round.

Happy Days.

Indeed!
Support the team,Trust & Believe.