The Liverpool FC Forum > European Away forum

UEFA CL Final Ballot Open

<< < (121/123) > >>

includo:

--- Quote from: James_1906 on May 26, 2022, 04:47:09 pm ---I seem to remember for the Euros they had sales even on the day from what people told me? So not all hope lost I wouldnt say for anyojne not sorted, just keep checking emails!

--- End quote ---

Yeah I think they did! Luckily getting the ferry tomorrow so emails should still come through, lets hope!  ;D

Hij:
I'm gonna be refreshing constantly haha you never know.

Dagro:
I had an email at 12.42 to say tickets a limited number of tickets are available, demand will be very high, and then a buy tickets button to click. Is this the same as other people have got?

Didn't get the chance to purchase as was at work so only just seen the email.

77kop05:

--- Quote from: Dagro on May 26, 2022, 05:38:47 pm ---I had an email at 12.42 to say tickets a limited number of tickets are available, demand will be very high, and then a buy tickets button to click. Is this the same as other people have got?

--- End quote ---

Yes ! Please tell us you bought it !

includo:

--- Quote from: Dagro on May 26, 2022, 05:38:47 pm ---I had an email at 12.42 to say tickets a limited number of tickets are available, demand will be very high, and then a buy tickets button to click. Is this the same as other people have got?

--- End quote ---

Yeah thatís the email people who were able to purchase got, gutting that mate

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version