The Liverpool FC Forum > European Away forum

Champions League Final in Paris 28.5.2022

<< < (2/674) > >>

jizzspunk:

--- Quote from: DangerScouse on April 17, 2022, 12:19:06 pm ---Presumably the ballot is closed now?

--- End quote ---

I wonder if the UEFA ballot tickets are the ones UEFA are giving free to each participating club for this season

ohweloveyerbaldyhead:

--- Quote from: DangerScouse on April 17, 2022, 12:19:06 pm ---Presumably the ballot is closed now?

--- End quote ---

Doesn’t look to have even opened yet.

RainbowFlick:

--- Quote from: ohweloveyerbaldyhead on April 17, 2022, 05:34:07 pm ---Doesn’t look to have even opened yet.

--- End quote ---

yep - but also there used to be a holding space on their website which has now disappeared.

Levitz:
Maybe issues due to change of venue......

stoa:

--- Quote from: RainbowFlick on April 17, 2022, 05:43:35 pm ---yep - but also there used to be a holding space on their website which has now disappeared.

--- End quote ---

There is some info (but very little) on their ticket-page. It says to create an account to get the latest news on tickets for the final. No date set yet for the ballot or anything else except. The only thing in their FAQ is the official statement that the final will be in Paris and that details for sales and the ballot will be published in due time. Don't know, if they had already started the process back when the final was still due to be played in St. Petersburg, because I haven't followed the news for that as I had no plans of going there, but I don't think they have. Don't know what the process was like in the last two or three years, but before that I think registration for the ballot was in January or February and then the you knew by March, if you had been successful (it could also have been registration in March and draw in April). They probably pushed it back due to Covid to have a better idea in terms of what travel or ticketing restrictions might be in place come May and now it has been pushed even further by the change of venue. Chances of being successful are pretty slim anyway I would guess. Probably a million touts trying to make some money...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version