The Liverpool FC Forum > European Away forum

Champions League Final in Paris 28.5.2022

<< < (3/678) > >>

RainbowFlick:

--- Quote from: stoa on April 17, 2022, 07:55:45 pm ---There is some info (but very little) on their ticket-page. It says to create an account to get the latest news on tickets for the final. No date set yet for the ballot or anything else except. The only thing in their FAQ is the official statement that the final will be in Paris and that details for sales and the ballot will be published in due time. Don't know, if they had already started the process back when the final was still due to be played in St. Petersburg, because I haven't followed the news for that as I had no plans of going there, but I don't think they have. Don't know what the process was like in the last two or three years, but before that I think registration for the ballot was in January or February and then the you knew by March, if you had been successful (it could also have been registration in March and draw in April). They probably pushed it back due to Covid to have a better idea in terms of what travel or ticketing restrictions might be in place come May and now it has been pushed even further by the change of venue. Chances of being successful are pretty slim anyway I would guess. Probably a million touts trying to make some money...

--- End quote ---

yeah, definitely tout central and like the other person earlier suggested, will be people trying their luck with fake emails/passport numbers using bots.

30fiver:
I've booked the following - all with free cancellation and at the time the flight cost me £24 return

Manchester - Brussels on Thursday
Night in Brussels
Train to Paris friday
2 nights in Paris
Train back to Brussels Sunday
Fly back to Manchester Monday

Risk - £24
Total cost* - £525
*4 nights away in nice hotels, including flights, airport lounge, fast track, cabin bag, trains to and from Brussels & and Manc airport, busses to and from Brussels Hotel to airport, and hotel breakfasts

**not including match ticket cost, booze, lunch/tea and tourist attractions

keano7:

--- Quote from: 30fiver on April 18, 2022, 09:01:17 am ---I've booked the following - all with free cancellation and at the time the flight cost me £24 return

Manchester - Brussels on Thursday
Night in Brussels
Train to Paris friday
2 nights in Paris
Train back to Brussels Sunday
Fly back to Manchester Monday

Risk - £24
Total cost* - £525
*4 nights away in nice hotels, including flights, airport lounge, fast track, cabin bag, trains to and from Brussels & and Manc airport, busses to and from Brussels Hotel to airport, and hotel breakfasts

**not including match ticket cost, booze, lunch/tea and tourist attractions

--- End quote ---
Was that done on the premise that you think you’ll be guaranteed with an away credit (from 19/20) or in the hope that your successful in a potential ballot?

30fiver:

--- Quote from: keano7 on April 18, 2022, 09:44:44 am ---Was that done on the premise that you think you’ll be guaranteed with an away credit (from 19/20) or in the hope that your successful in a potential ballot?

--- End quote ---

No, I'd like to hope one of the ballot entries would get one

From our group there's some who won't go and can't afford it, two who don't have passports, ones at a wedding and ones on holiday, and some who've got their kids memberships etc who they'd not take so there's spares of they got more than 1

I sort everyone's tickets out, so I've got the entries of the ones who can't go and then the ones who've got kids if they got 2 tickets I'd get the 2nd

I'd be amazed if I didn't end up with one if we got there, I've done every UK game and will ahve done 3 of the 6 CL aways this season. Everything's free cancellation till late May so I'd know by then anyway, apart from the £24 flight

PaulKS:

--- Quote from: 30fiver on April 18, 2022, 10:48:17 am ---
I'd be amazed if I didn't end up with one if we got there, I've done every UK game and will ahve done 3 of the 6 CL aways this season. Everything's free cancellation till late May so I'd know by then anyway, apart from the £24 flight

--- End quote ---

Hate to break it to you mate but none of those games you've mentioned would have any bearing on you getting an CL Final ticket

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version