The Liverpool FC Forum > European Away forum

Euro away without credits

<< < (111/112) > >>

RainbowFlick:
UEFA extended their Russian-team ban, so once again looks like the Euro ladder is essentially a closed shop for the foreseeable for members (with maybe STHs being the exception)

James_1906:

--- Quote from: RainbowFlick on May  2, 2022, 06:48:09 pm ---UEFA extended their Russian-team ban, so once again looks like the Euro ladder is essentially a closed shop for the foreseeable for members (with maybe STHs being the exception)

--- End quote ---
I think there is a decent chance of a Euro away dropping to all seasies next season. The biggest allocation in 19/20 was Atletico @3,328. So surely something @3,500+  will be 1+ from 19/20 guarunteed then all STH? Or do ya reckon will they then go back to Barca

tgi91:
For next season, are we thinking that Euro Aways will go to 19/20 criteria only, or back as far as 18/19?

Last 2 aways I've got on my record were Barca & Roma, so keen to get back on the ladder.

Also interested to know if there is any hope whatsoever (without the Ukrainian / Russian teams) on a Euro away going to all members next season for my old man, or am I dreaming on that one?

TeddyTime33:

--- Quote from: tgi91 on May 13, 2022, 04:58:44 pm ---For next season, are we thinking that Euro Aways will go to 19/20 criteria only, or back as far as 18/19?

Last 2 aways I've got on my record were Barca & Roma, so keen to get back on the ladder.

Also interested to know if there is any hope whatsoever (without the Ukrainian / Russian teams) on a Euro away going to all members next season for my old man, or am I dreaming on that one?

--- End quote ---
unless we get a big allocation again probably not

TeddyTime33:

--- Quote from: James_1906 on May  3, 2022, 09:36:51 am ---I think there is a decent chance of a Euro away dropping to all seasies next season. The biggest allocation in 19/20 was Atletico @3,328. So surely something @3,500+  will be 1+ from 19/20 guarunteed then all STH? Or do ya reckon will they then go back to Barca

--- End quote ---
they'll go back to Barca probably

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version