The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Match Day Parking - Around Anfield?

<< < (97/108) > >>

PaulD:

My son-in-law and grandson have tickets for the City game - they are driving up from Sussex - could anyone advise on where to park?

Djibriliant:

--- Quote from: PaulD on February 21, 2024, 09:46:10 am ---My son-in-law and grandson have tickets for the City game - they are driving up from Sussex - could anyone advise on where to park?

--- End quote ---
I'd have a look on Just Park, there's plenty of addresses close to the ground that charge a reasonable fee. I've used Sainsbury's on Great Homer Street which is a 20 minute walk to the ground but it's pretty cheap. Although it's a 20 minute walk (at most), after the game you're away from the ground and avoid trying to get out of a pay on the day car park, and avoid the road closures.

ripsaw19:
I've been parking around Salop Street for years with no problem, but I got back there last night and every single car had been issued a parking ticket. Guess I'll have to find somewhere else from now on 😔

gregorio:

--- Quote from: ripsaw19 on March 15, 2024, 07:30:38 am ---I've been parking around Salop Street for years with no problem, but I got back there last night and every single car had been issued a parking ticket. Guess I'll have to find somewhere else from now on 😔

--- End quote ---

If you’re up for a 20 minute walk try Judges Drive beside Newsham Park

Cherry Lane off Utting Ave is ok too

Ab125:

--- Quote from: ripsaw19 on March 15, 2024, 07:30:38 am ---I've been parking around Salop Street for years with no problem, but I got back there last night and every single car had been issued a parking ticket. Guess I'll have to find somewhere else from now on 😔

--- End quote ---

I always park here also. Never had any problem, maybe give it a wide berth for a while.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version