The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Match Day Parking - Around Anfield?

<< < (96/98) > >>

Joseph-Immanuel Queen:
Hi all, managed to nab a ticket for the Norwich game and I'm just eying up my parking options (used JustPark in the past but trying to save money wherever possible at the moment!). Is the Breck Road Asda still sound to park in without a booking or have they started clamping down on that? My other thought was parking just outside the FMRPZ on one of the residential streets (i.e. just south of Breck Road and west of Breckfield Road S) - is that a viable option? Ta!

WereTheBoysFromTheRoadEnd:

--- Quote from: Joseph-Immanuel Queen on January 25, 2024, 11:57:27 am ---Hi all, managed to nab a ticket for the Norwich game and I'm just eying up my parking options (used JustPark in the past but trying to save money wherever possible at the moment!). Is the Breck Road Asda still sound to park in without a booking or have they started clamping down on that? My other thought was parking just outside the FMRPZ on one of the residential streets (i.e. just south of Breck Road and west of Breckfield Road S) - is that a viable option? Ta!

--- End quote ---
Park on Stanley Park Avenue Nth. 15 min walk to the ground

AshbourneRed:
Flying into Birmingham tomorrow and driving up. Is that JustPark ok to use if parking in a Sainsbury’s?

Jon_YNWA82:

--- Quote from: AshbourneRed on February  9, 2024, 08:18:25 pm ---Flying into Birmingham tomorrow and driving up. Is that JustPark ok to use if parking in a Sainsbury’s?

--- End quote ---

I use that yourparkingspace website to book into the Sainsbury’s on Great Homer Street and never had any issues. 

AshbourneRed:

--- Quote from: Jon_YNWA82 on February  9, 2024, 08:55:57 pm ---I use that yourparkingspace website to book into the Sainsbury’s on Great Homer Street and never had any issues. 

--- End quote ---

Sound, that’s the one I was planning on parking in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version