Author Topic: Wolves away tickets  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Wolvesfaninpeace

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Wolves away tickets
« on: October 19, 2022, 12:55:35 pm »
I did write a long message out before which I think made everything too complicated so I will just say, my partners Step Dad has leukemia and we are trying our best to get him an away ticket to the Wolves away game in February, I know it's early but I know we will struggle.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
Re: Wolves away tickets
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2022, 01:12:07 pm »
I did write a long message out before which I think made everything too complicated so I will just say, my partners Step Dad has leukemia and we are trying our best to get him an away ticket to the Wolves away game in February, I know it's early but I know we will struggle.

LFC Away tickets are a closed shop, only those with credits built up over many years can buy them nowadays

Your best bet is if you get extremely lucky and someone has a spare and decides to offer it to you privately after seeing your post - there's no ticket exchange on this forum so there won't be anyone offering up tickets on here

Also worth mentioning that we stand up for 90 minutes at every away game, not sure if that would be an issue and you'd need a disabled ticket or anything?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 01:14:02 pm by PaulKS »

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2022, 11:50:11 am »
you could always get a hospitality package - looks like some still available although obviously not in our end

https://tickets.wolves.co.uk/en-GB/hospitality/hospitality%20-%20wolves%20v%20liverpool/2023-2-4_15.00/hospitality%20packages

Offline Wolvesfaninpeace

• Boys Pen
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2022, 09:04:18 am »
LFC Away tickets are a closed shop, only those with credits built up over many years can buy them nowadays

Your best bet is if you get extremely lucky and someone has a spare and decides to offer it to you privately after seeing your post - there's no ticket exchange on this forum so there won't be anyone offering up tickets on here

Also worth mentioning that we stand up for 90 minutes at every away game, not sure if that would be an issue and you'd need a disabled ticket or anything?

Hi PaulKS

Thank you for your response it is appreciated, sorry for the late reply, I thought I would be extremely unlikely to get him one through Liverpool FC, however I did ask just in case, they were really polite and nice but as you wrote were unable to help.

I did ask through the disability department but as we think he will still be OK to stand at that point, I thought it might be worth asking on here also.

The only reason I thought it might be worth giving it a shot on the forums was I took a local West Midlands liverpool fan to the molineux who was a friend of ours and they said they had got their away ticket in the liverpool away end from a forum but this was quite a few years ago now I will admit.

We do understand it's incredibly unlikely we will get one but wouldn't be able to live with ourselves if we didn't atleast ask the question, best of luck for the game tonight.

Offline Wolvesfaninpeace

• Boys Pen
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2022, 09:17:22 am »
you could always get a hospitality package - looks like some still available although obviously not in our end

https://tickets.wolves.co.uk/en-GB/hospitality/hospitality%20-%20wolves%20v%20liverpool/2023-2-4_15.00/hospitality%20packages

Hi jdirckze,

Thank you for your response, it is appreciated.

That's a great idea, I will send that over to my partners mum now. Me and my mrs are Wolves members and have both said we are more than happy for them to have our seats also so I'm sure we will get him to the game one way or another.... as a born and bred red, it would of been nice if we could of got him in the away end so he could celebrate with his own but we knew it was very unlikely going in.

Sorry for the late reply and thank you again, good luck for the game tonight.