Author Topic: NFC Pass  (Read 118042 times)

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: NFC Pass
« Reply #400 on: October 28, 2022, 08:37:23 am »
ive used the barcode as the best way to use at turnstiles last season  and yes now seems to have disappeared

We were told by someone earlier this season on here that they wanted to phase the barcode out. Maybe this is the time.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #401 on: October 28, 2022, 08:44:31 am »
My code is still there on my android for the Leeds game. I guess they want to phase out people just sending screenshots of the code to anyone

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #402 on: October 28, 2022, 09:50:51 am »
My code is still there on my android for the Leeds game. I guess they want to phase out people just sending screenshots of the code to anyone

Same, seems like iphone users from what I've seen who have had it disappear. On Android the bar code updates so maybe that's why.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline redman1974

• Legacy Fan
  • scottkop105 on twitter My new number 07511165355
« Reply #403 on: October 28, 2022, 11:16:21 am »
My mate can't make it tomorrow now on his Season ticket, all his F and F are either sorted or cant go. I'm pretty sure you can only sent a ST to a F and F cant you not to a email like a member

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #404 on: October 28, 2022, 11:26:55 am »
My mate can't make it tomorrow now on his Season ticket, all his F and F are either sorted or cant go. I'm pretty sure you can only sent a ST to a F and F cant you not to a email like a member

Yeh. He can return it to the club via the ticket exchange and it'll be resold that way though.

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #405 on: October 28, 2022, 12:47:54 pm »
Anyone have any experience of the NFC pass just completely disappearing from iPhone after receiving a forwarded season ticket game? Not in expired passes, just completely gone?

Can anyone help me here at all? Won't let me re-download the pass that's disappeared and is saying "error"

Offline Scorpioxx

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #406 on: October 28, 2022, 12:52:09 pm »
Can anyone help me here at all? Won't let me re-download the pass that's disappeared and is saying "error"

If it’s an iPhone just go on we chat to ticket office and they will reset it

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #407 on: October 28, 2022, 04:36:45 pm »
If it’s an iPhone just go on we chat to ticket office and they will reset it

Chat was down so had to call the office. Got sorted eventually. Must be the worst system in history. Just let me use my card again for God sake.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #408 on: October 31, 2022, 10:46:27 am »
were QRs actually turned off on the Kop for Leeds or was that just a whatsapp rumour?
YNWA.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #409 on: October 31, 2022, 10:55:07 am »
were QRs actually turned off on the Kop for Leeds or was that just a whatsapp rumour?

For iPhones yes. Androids are still ok so far

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #410 on: October 31, 2022, 11:24:42 am »

strange cos before i returned my ticket on the kop i had a QR still showing and still do for Napoli. (members). mate with STH seems to have gone though.

need to transfer my iPhone 7 to my new 14 but keep putting it off
YNWA.

Offline scouser4eva

• but is Eva4Scouser? Wants an old willy
  • Legacy Fan
  • " god wanted west ham to win but gerrard said no "
« Reply #411 on: October 31, 2022, 11:56:47 am »
Looks like they have disabled for ST not members ?

Offline stonecold_jpm

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #412 on: October 31, 2022, 01:03:27 pm »

Just the General admission QR codes on iPhone, the tickets that had forwarded or distributed. Still showed on my members card. Was loads having issues holding up the queues, stewards saying use the barcode yet they couldn’t cos they had no QR’s. Chaotic.

Offline Istanbul Boy

• Main Stander
« Reply #413 on: October 31, 2022, 01:22:18 pm »
Trying to forward a ticket to someone on my friends and family list.  I get part way through then a pop up appears asking me to login - but I already am?

Logged out and back in a few times and the same error.  Cleared my cookies etc.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 01:24:34 pm by Istanbul Boy »

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #414 on: October 31, 2022, 01:50:32 pm »
Trying to forward a ticket to someone on my friends and family list.  I get part way through then a pop up appears asking me to login - but I already am?

Logged out and back in a few times and the same error.  Cleared my cookies etc.

Was happening to me when the queue was up but ok to do it now that the sale has started

Offline Istanbul Boy

• Main Stander
« Reply #415 on: October 31, 2022, 03:28:13 pm »
Was happening to me when the queue was up but ok to do it now that the sale has started

Thanks - all sorted now

Offline GMac1984

• Anny Roader
« Reply #416 on: October 31, 2022, 04:09:00 pm »
Sorry i know this has been answered loads probably but.....I'm trying to forward my Napoli ticket to a mate who is a non member.

he has downloaded the General Admission NFC thing but how do I actually forward the ticket?  When I press forward it is only giving me the option to send to someone on my F&F rather than an email like before.

Any tips?

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #417 on: October 31, 2022, 06:13:43 pm »
Sorry i know this has been answered loads probably but.....I'm trying to forward my Napoli ticket to a mate who is a non member.

he has downloaded the General Admission NFC thing but how do I actually forward the ticket?  When I press forward it is only giving me the option to send to someone on my F&F rather than an email like before.

Any tips?

Email option only open to people on 13+ for league , everyone else has to forward to f&f

Offline JohnRed

• Anny Roader
« Reply #418 on: October 31, 2022, 06:25:21 pm »

Any tips?

He needs to add you to his F&F

Offline GMac1984

• Anny Roader
« Reply #419 on: November 1, 2022, 10:21:37 am »
He needs to add you to his F&F

Got sorted in the end thankfully by doing this.  I couldn't add anyone but he could add me!

Clear as mud all these things  :lickin

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #420 on: November 1, 2022, 12:03:54 pm »
I've never had the match in Google Wallet not update before, but mine is still showing Leeds.  Should I be concerned?

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #421 on: November 1, 2022, 02:02:08 pm »
Same here, first time ever on an iPhone (won’t manually refresh either) but is sound as long as pass is valid.

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #422 on: November 1, 2022, 04:15:39 pm »
Same here, first time ever on an iPhone (won’t manually refresh either) but is sound as long as pass is valid.

I've had this issue with IPhone before where I can't get it to refresh , what I did was go in to memberships re-download the pass, it will give the error that I already have it on my device but the pass then updates

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #423 on: November 1, 2022, 04:17:26 pm »
I've never had the match in Google Wallet not update before, but mine is still showing Leeds.  Should I be concerned?
I was last transferred a ticket to the wolves game (postponed). I have been transferred a ticket for tonight but it is still showing as Wolves in google wallet. Not sure if I have the ticket or not!

Offline Scorpioxx

• Main Stander
« Reply #424 on: November 1, 2022, 04:56:49 pm »

Android phones - never ever delete your NFC pass

Just download the NFC pass again 'over the top' and this will force a refresh to update game details

Offline Scorpioxx

• Main Stander
« Reply #425 on: November 1, 2022, 04:58:17 pm »
I was last transferred a ticket to the wolves game (postponed). I have been transferred a ticket for tonight but it is still showing as Wolves in google wallet. Not sure if I have the ticket or not!

Just download the NFC pass again 'over the top' and this will force a refresh to update game details (android Phones only)

Offline owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #426 on: November 1, 2022, 05:04:35 pm »

Just download the NFC pass again 'over the top' and this will force a refresh to update game details (android Phones only)
I just deleted it and re-added. Now showing Napoli.

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #427 on: November 1, 2022, 05:20:13 pm »
Does anyone know if I can't make it tonight and don't distribute my ticket if I lose the credit?
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline MKB

• Martin
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #428 on: November 1, 2022, 05:48:13 pm »

As mine is an Android, I thought I'd give that a go, but I can see how to do it.

If you select the ticket for tonight (i.e. put a tick against it on the right-hand side), the "Download NFC Pass" option remains stubbornly greyed out.

If you go to the "General Admission NFC Pass" option on the top menu and try to add the pass to your basket, you get an error in the basket saying fans are not permitted to have more than one membership during a season, which makes no sense in that context.

What are the correct steps to download the pass again?

To answer myself: you download it again under the Memberships tab.  Not exactly intuitive.
« Last Edit: November 1, 2022, 07:31:45 pm by MKB »

Offline Scorpioxx

• Main Stander
« Reply #429 on: November 1, 2022, 10:42:00 pm »
As mine is an Android, I thought I'd give that a go, but I can see how to do it.

If you select the ticket for tonight (i.e. put a tick against it on the right-hand side), the "Download NFC Pass" option remains stubbornly greyed out.

If you go to the "General Admission NFC Pass" option on the top menu and try to add the pass to your basket, you get an error in the basket saying fans are not permitted to have more than one membership during a season, which makes no sense in that context.

What are the correct steps to download the pass again?

1. You don’t download each individual ticket

When logged into your ticketing account click on the ‘membership’ tab then download your membership NFC pass again.

2. You can only ever purchase the General Admission NFC pass once, if you try to purchase again , yo7 will get an error.

Just go to ‘membership’ tab and download you NFC pass again

Hope this helps

To answer myself: you download it again under the Memberships tab.  Not exactly intuitive.

Offline CornerTakenQuickly

• ORIGAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kopite
  • I am a Liverpudlian and I come from the Spion Kop
« Reply #430 on: November 1, 2022, 11:37:27 pm »
My friend has got a new phone (his old one stopped turning on). He went to the TO tonight and they told him there's no way he can redownload the pass to his new phone (as Google doesnt allow for one pass to be downloaded to two different devices) so he will have to go to the TO to print his ticket for every game from now on. Has anyone been in this situation and found a solution or is this just how it is. Doesn't seem very sustainable that everyone with android phones will have to keep their phones indefinitely (or until Google add this functionality) to go the match.

Offline swoopy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #431 on: November 2, 2022, 12:02:38 am »
My friend has got a new phone (his old one stopped turning on). He went to the TO tonight and they told him there's no way he can redownload the pass to his new phone (as Google doesnt allow for one pass to be downloaded to two different devices) so he will have to go to the TO to print his ticket for every game from now on. Has anyone been in this situation and found a solution or is this just how it is. Doesn't seem very sustainable that everyone with android phones will have to keep their phones indefinitely (or until Google add this functionality) to go the match.

Just sign into Google pay on the new phone and it will automatically download.

• Kopite
« Reply #432 on: November 2, 2022, 09:14:39 am »
Just sign into Google pay on the new phone and it will automatically download.

Ok thanks. Didn't realise that would work. Unfortunately my friend has lost access to his email (he didn't have any recovery methods).  :butt

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #433 on: November 2, 2022, 10:12:47 am »
Ok thanks. Didn't realise that would work. Unfortunately my friend has lost access to his email (he didn't have any recovery methods).  :butt

My mate was in exactly the same position couldn’t remember details to recover it. After 2 games collecting a match ticket they gave him a fan card where he had his photo taken at the ticket office.

Offline Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
« Reply #434 on: November 2, 2022, 10:25:29 am »
My mate was in exactly the same position couldn’t remember details to recover it. After 2 games collecting a match ticket they gave him a fan card where he had his photo taken at the ticket office.

That would be an idea for the locals sales that

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #435 on: November 2, 2022, 10:57:02 am »

Has he tried downloading it to his new phone, I've got the error that it's already on another device from an Iphone but have never seen it happen on android.
If he does get an error just go on the live chat and they will reset it immediately

• Kopite
« Reply #436 on: November 2, 2022, 03:29:09 pm »
Thanks everyone. Told him to fill out the form for a photo ID card

Offline AR48

• Anny Roader
« Reply #437 on: November 10, 2022, 02:33:01 pm »
My dad has deleted his general admission nfc pass from his phone (don’t ask me why  :butt ). Can he just re download it to the same phone or will he have to ask the club to reset it?

Offline Shaneee.

• Siannn's alter ego
  • Anny Roader
  • Y N W A
« Reply #438 on: November 10, 2022, 03:48:54 pm »
My dad has deleted his general admission nfc pass from his phone (don’t ask me why  :butt ). Can he just re download it to the same phone or will he have to ask the club to reset it?

He can just re download it

You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline sheepfest

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
« Reply #439 on: November 10, 2022, 08:54:55 pm »
My phone has decided to die tonight so it looks like the ticket office for me for Saturday as won't have a new phone ready by then. Does anyone know if they ask for photo id or just the payment card I used?