Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2059145 times)

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #30240 on: February 1, 2023, 11:36:59 am »

I couldn't see the Real Madrid game until I logged in so I'm not sure it's right that those without credits can basket. They can certainly join and clog up the queue though which is a different problem.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30241 on: February 1, 2023, 11:44:05 am »

I couldn't see the Real Madrid game until I logged in so I'm not sure it's right that those without credits can basket. They can certainly join and clog up the queue though which is a different problem.

I think you can on local sales. Maybe they've just fucked it up.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30242 on: February 1, 2023, 11:46:28 am »
I think you can on local sales. Maybe they've just fucked it up.

At the moment, you can see the derby without even being logged in. Never used to be like that

Offline didopich

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #30243 on: February 1, 2023, 12:09:47 pm »
It doesn't matter whether you see the game or not the fact is if you're not logged in or have the hallmap you can join the queue with a bot or not (your choice) and basket a ticket or more. They stay in your basket for a long time as long as you refresh and they then go on tweeter and Facebook and sell those tickets to qualifying members for profit by saving them the hassle.
Until the club change the system to pre log in with only one browser and then should be you can only join the queue if you qualify. I don't care if you are on the moon and you want your mate to buy you the ticket from his account. Give em ur details if that's the case and let them have only one queue position to buy for you.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30244 on: February 1, 2023, 12:10:39 pm »
Lol.

So, they're doing it *sometimes*.

I'm scared to even look incase I get banned.

Online SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #30245 on: February 1, 2023, 12:10:59 pm »

If you have the hallmap address you can get to it without logging in, I'm not sure if you could still basket though. You couldn't for the priority and the 3+1 sales for Madrid, but you could, for example, for the 4+ sale for Chelsea (this is how people are selling their baskets on twitter, etc). I'm pretty sure you could for Madrid too, so they have the technology to do it but they only utilise it for guaranteed sales possibly?
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30246 on: February 1, 2023, 12:13:04 pm »
It doesn't matter whether you see the game or not the fact is if you're not logged in or have the hallmap you can join the queue with a bot or not (your choice) and basket a ticket or more. They stay in your basket for a long time as long as you refresh and they then go on tweeter and Facebook and sell those tickets to qualifying members for profit by saving them the hassle.
Until the club change the system to pre log in with only one browser and then should be you can only join the queue if you qualify. I don't care if you are on the moon and you want your mate to buy you the ticket from his account. Give em ur details if that's the case and let them have only one queue position to buy for you.

The queue is an issue and I remember looking up on queue-it and part of their offering is only allowing qualifying people to join the pre-queue, so it's possible that you could, and should, be made to login and be validated. Lock that down to one session and some of the big issues are solved.

Online SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
« Reply #30247 on: February 1, 2023, 12:14:37 pm »
If you have the hallmap address you can get to it without logging in, I'm not sure if you could still basket though. You couldn't for the priority and the 3+1 sales for Madrid, but you could, for example, for the 4+ sale for Chelsea (this is how people are selling their baskets on twitter, etc). I'm pretty sure you could for Madrid too, so they have the technology to do it but they only utilise it for guaranteed sales possibly?

Of course this make the non guaranteed sales so much more difficult than they need to be and just allowed bots to basket loads. So not only are they first come first served, they are allowing a best tech wins policy too.
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline Rhi

• Rhisuscitated
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30248 on: February 1, 2023, 08:59:46 pm »
The queue is an issue and I remember looking up on queue-it and part of their offering is only allowing qualifying people to join the pre-queue, so it's possible that you could, and should, be made to login and be validated. Lock that down to one session and some of the big issues are solved.

It just feels completely insane that this has never been implemented. Is there something obvious we're missing?

I think previously someone mentioned it just moves the bottleneck to an earlier part of the process, but then you could have a login period for 15 mins, then you're randomly allocated into the queue from the end point of the "login period" or whatever?

I swear they should just tell whoever is building this to try and buy tickets for the remaining games of the season to make them understand the behaviours required to actually get sorted.
“Above all, I would like to be remembered as a man who was selfless, who strove and worried so that others could share the glory, and who built up a family of people who could hold their heads up high and say 'We're Liverpool'.” - Bill Shankly

Offline ScuzzyP

• Main Stander
« Reply #30249 on: February 2, 2023, 09:51:10 am »
Those that are blocked are you now unblocked could you let me know please Im dealing directly with the club on this issue as part of Spirit Of Shankly? Also can a couple of you do a test use the Celtic friendly and use refresh as you normally would in a low supply sale and report back in here if you are still getting blocked please.

Thanks

Morning Liam

Have you anything that you could share? Any progress buddy?
Scousers rule the country like we've always done before!

Offline NeoAdjuvant

• Kopite
« Reply #30250 on: February 3, 2023, 09:06:09 am »
I swear they should just tell whoever is building this to try and buy tickets for the remaining games of the season to make them understand the behaviours required to actually get sorted.

Probably the best post I have ever read on this forum. Ever.

The disconnect between what they think the process is and what is actually required to get in the ground legitimately is staggering. Never known anything like it really.
But like the jet engine, there's sadly very little this country does better than having the raw materials to do something truly amazing that would benefit the whole of society only to piss it away due to a total lack of long term thinking and/or suspicion of anything European.

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #30251 on: February 3, 2023, 02:21:47 pm »
It's called a software tester they need to employ a couple to destroy this stupid system in minutes. My wife does this for a living and she will find all sort of bugs on that site ( guaranteed). A lot of employers  see them as pain in the arse cus they stop programs and sites from quick release etc and they wanna save time and money.

Offline ScuzzyP

• Main Stander
« Reply #30252 on: February 3, 2023, 03:07:40 pm »
It's called a software tester they need to employ a couple to destroy this stupid system in minutes. My wife does this for a living and she will find all sort of bugs on that site ( guaranteed). A lot of employers  see them as pain in the arse cus they stop programs and sites from quick release etc and they wanna save time and money.

I bet your always first in the queue 😉

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30253 on: February 3, 2023, 03:13:19 pm »
Been refreshing all week for the Madrid game in between getting blocked and still nothing popping up. Can we see any more drops or is that it do we think
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline The_Rebel

• Kopite
« Reply #30254 on: February 3, 2023, 03:33:06 pm »
Been refreshing all week for the Madrid game in between getting blocked and still nothing popping up. Can we see any more drops or is that it do we think

same mate, refresh hell for 3 days - still convinced nearer the date some will drop surely but not a single thing, very annoying having all 3 and not having one
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains"

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
  • Nat Phillips in the air!!!
« Reply #30255 on: February 3, 2023, 03:44:17 pm »
same mate, refresh hell for 3 days - still convinced nearer the date some will drop surely but not a single thing, very annoying having all 3 and not having one

Same Boat! Crazy how many people with all 3 didnt get tickets even with the reduced away allocation for Madrid fans  :butt

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
« Reply #30256 on: February 3, 2023, 04:13:49 pm »
Same Boat! Crazy how many people with all 3 didnt get tickets even with the reduced away allocation for Madrid fans  :butt

Very strange. Thought those with 3 from this season would be close to guaranteed with the extra from Madrid.

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
« Reply #30257 on: February 3, 2023, 04:16:55 pm »

Basically unless you got a place of under about 3k in that queue on Monday you were stuffed. And even then you ran the risk of being blocked for daring to try and select tickets. I cannot believe that there will not be further drops- we are relying on keeping an eye on this page as its (as ever) the best source of information.

Offline Voronin’s ponytail

• Main Stander
« Reply #30258 on: February 3, 2023, 04:41:47 pm »
Bots are the only ones unaffected by this, they get blocked and just rotate.
The number of tickets available on Live has not gone down.

100% this. How can the club not understand that no bot is going to be refreshing from a single IP. They use proxy servers with hundreds of unique IPs. Blocking users based on IP was only ever going to block actual fans. The ticket office either realise this and don’t care, or they’re incompetent. If the club genuinely wanted to stop touts from profiteering from genuine fans they should start by buying tickets from touts/resale sites themselves and issuing lifetime bans to the individuals reselling them - should be easy to do since the fan update.

Offline ScuzzyP

• Main Stander
« Reply #30259 on: February 3, 2023, 06:12:14 pm »
I’m pretty sure they upped the hospitality numbers for the Madrid game…..
« Last Edit: February 3, 2023, 06:20:47 pm by ScuzzyP »

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30260 on: February 3, 2023, 06:28:53 pm »
100% this. How can the club not understand that no bot is going to be refreshing from a single IP. They use proxy servers with hundreds of unique IPs. Blocking users based on IP was only ever going to block actual fans. The ticket office either realise this and don’t care, or they’re incompetent. If the club genuinely wanted to stop touts from profiteering from genuine fans they should start by buying tickets from touts/resale sites themselves and issuing lifetime bans to the individuals reselling them - should be easy to do since the fan update.

Best bit is that the bots are totally unaffected despite their ridiculous claim that its to stop them. They have absolutely no idea. This change is just harming the normal supporter who is sat there refreshing constantly themselves.

Offline stueya

• Kopite
« Reply #30261 on: February 4, 2023, 08:28:11 am »
I’m pretty sure they upped the hospitality numbers for the Madrid game…..

They must have as the reduced Madrid allocation should have swallowed the extra for UEFA and most if not all on 3 credits should have been sorted
We all live in a purple wheelie bin

Offline ScuzzyP

• Main Stander
« Reply #30262 on: February 4, 2023, 11:06:48 am »
They must have as the reduced Madrid allocation should have swallowed the extra for UEFA and most if not all on 3 credits should have been sorted

Prior to Xmas the Madrid hospitality sold out, then just after Xmas they released loads more into the lower Anny, 126 & 127, I’ve never seen those volumes before….

Maybe I’m wrong and it’s common, but nearly half of each (back to middle) was hospo

Online SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
« Reply #30263 on: February 5, 2023, 10:04:33 pm »
Prior to Xmas the Madrid hospitality sold out, then just after Xmas they released loads more into the lower Anny, 126 & 127, I’ve never seen those volumes before….

Maybe I’m wrong and it’s common, but nearly half of each (back to middle) was hospo

Definitely loads more hospos for this one, never seen so many!
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline glasgowsmvp

• Kopite
« Reply #30264 on: February 6, 2023, 09:03:40 am »
can anyone throw me a few grains of wisdom for a good queue spot today for ev home? I always have bought in the 13+ bulk but the second sale this year threw me, no proper email saying when, world cup distracting me and me thinking the sale would be dec. gutted to say my full credits since 2003 and boom- all loyalty flushed down the loo.

any tips appreciated, i know its lunch but some seem to be able to get consistent low queue number every time. log in now? 1059? tar

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30265 on: February 6, 2023, 11:04:22 am »
wtf is going on with this then?

Tickets in the Liverpool v Chelsea Additional Members Sale are sold out.
Supporters are asked to keep checking as Ticket Exchange seats will be released for sale as and when Season Ticket Holders and Official Members return them.

The local said Chelsea as well so think they've fucked something in the system, but basically they're letting us queue for nothing?

Offline upthereds1993

• Anny Roader
« Reply #30266 on: February 6, 2023, 11:15:14 am »
Blocked after a few refreshes.

All the bots / touts who know the backdoor entrance get in first and hoover up the tickets, then we get binned for fighting it out for the odd scraps which are left. An absolute disgrace
« Last Edit: February 6, 2023, 11:17:36 am by upthereds1993 »

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30267 on: February 6, 2023, 11:18:15 am »
refreshed once blocked

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #30268 on: February 6, 2023, 11:18:50 am »
Yeah, sold out again after ten mins!

Bring back the old system with talent............ at least them there was still tickets left up to a good 30 mins after on the additional members sale.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30269 on: February 6, 2023, 11:24:51 am »
Some been coming up, just not quick enough cos trying to not get blocked.

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #30270 on: February 6, 2023, 11:32:05 am »
yeah I've basketed two, but both been ST

Offline KIFS

• Main Stander
  • Orcs must die!
« Reply #30271 on: February 6, 2023, 11:33:11 am »

All the bots / touts who know the backdoor entrance get in first and hoover up the tickets, then we get binned for fighting it out for the odd scraps which are left. An absolute disgrace

Its fuckin joke this!! Bagged my BS ticket then I get blocked on checkout.. This needs fuckin sorting!

Offline RebeccaLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #30272 on: February 6, 2023, 11:35:49 am »
actually just got one with a tick... so i'll take that

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30273 on: February 6, 2023, 11:37:43 am »

I reckon whoever makes the decisions in the ticket office is a Tory c*nt looking after their mates.

I'm off the 13+ ladder from next season, but I'm not putting up with this shit in the sales to try to watch people getting paid half a million quid to kick a ball.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30274 on: February 6, 2023, 11:38:59 am »
yeah I've basketed two, but both been ST

Same. Having been in for half an hour and not been blocked yet I know as soon as I get a non-ST it'll fucking block me ;D

Aaaaand as a few blocks flash orange, I'm blocked.
« Last Edit: February 6, 2023, 11:42:10 am by Claire. »

Offline glasgowsmvp

• Kopite
« Reply #30275 on: February 6, 2023, 11:49:33 am »
are you clikcing choose for me? or clicking the yellow section then choose for me?

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30276 on: February 6, 2023, 11:52:58 am »
Finally got one with a tick on my phone, what a farce.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30277 on: February 6, 2023, 11:53:23 am »
are you clikcing choose for me? or clicking the yellow section then choose for me?

I tried the choose for me button, but be careful, only click it once!

Offline glasgowsmvp

• Kopite
« Reply #30278 on: February 6, 2023, 11:54:28 am »
I tried the choose for me button, but be careful, only click it once!

thanks and do you select the block that is yellow before? nightmare this

Offline upthereds1993

• Anny Roader
« Reply #30279 on: February 6, 2023, 11:57:04 am »
I reckon whoever makes the decisions in the ticket office is a Tory c*nt looking after their mates.

I'm off the 13+ ladder from next season, but I'm not putting up with this shit in the sales to try to watch people getting paid half a million quid to kick a ball.

An absolute joke

I've gotten to around 10 in the league for the few last years, vast majority from returns. Think I'm on around 4/5 at the minute but pretty certain I'll fall off of the 4+ next season as every single one has been a ST return, so I'm essentially on 0 league credits for 22/23.

So after taking our credits from us they're now more or less completely denying us the opportunity to even purchase the tickets in the first place by kicking us off of the site for refreshing a couple of times. They're taking the piss out of us