Author Topic: Members Sales  (Read 2056679 times)

Online Bapsandwaps

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Members Sales
« Reply #30200 on: January 30, 2023, 11:39:56 am »
Yeah I went into the area manually as they seem to think using that button is tantamount to touting.

Why don't they just remove the button if they are doing that, just weirdness isn't it

Offline ScuzzyP

• Main Stander
« Reply #30201 on: January 30, 2023, 11:40:02 am »
GO on twitter and speak to @LFCHelp, they want pictures etc to unblock.
Scousers rule the country like we've always done before!

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
« Reply #30202 on: January 30, 2023, 11:44:50 am »
GO on twitter and speak to @LFCHelp, they want pictures etc to unblock.

Cheers lad

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #30203 on: January 30, 2023, 11:50:54 am »
Got in and got 2 singles, ground lit up there a lot of stands why I don't know, baskets timing out probably.

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
« Reply #30204 on: January 30, 2023, 12:04:45 pm »
Got in and got 2 singles, ground lit up there a lot of stands why I don't know, baskets timing out probably.

Just been on the Twitter to @LFCHelp and they reckon that lots got blocked automatically. they said to try again in 20 mins.

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
« Reply #30205 on: January 30, 2023, 12:05:50 pm »

Well done. Presumably they unblocked you?

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #30206 on: January 30, 2023, 12:10:16 pm »
Well done. Presumably they unblocked you?

No I was blocked on my personal laptop, its been like that for about 2 weeks now I briefly got back in last Friday but something they have done has messed it up that I'm constantly blocked on it, LFCHelp were no help to me over it,  luckily enough I jumped in the queue on my work laptop too so had to be content with some refreshing to pick up singles

Offline Pinehurst Alan

• Main Stander
  • Cup Regular. 4+ games.
« Reply #30207 on: January 30, 2023, 12:11:17 pm »
No I was blocked on my personal laptop, its been like that for about 2 weeks now I briefly got back in last Friday but something they have done has messed it up that I'm constantly blocked on it, LFCHelp were no help to me over it,  luckily enough I jumped in the queue on my work laptop too so had to be content with some refreshing to pick up singles

Ah OK- so they block by IP?

Offline WanderingRed

• Kopite
« Reply #30208 on: January 30, 2023, 12:13:38 pm »
Got one for Madrid I need to forward but the option is greyed out.

Is there a window to forward in?

Offline walterwhite

• Kopite
« Reply #30209 on: January 30, 2023, 12:15:06 pm »
Ah OK- so they block by IP?

I thought so but at a loss now as my IP changed and I was still blocked after clearing cookies and site data

Got one for Madrid I need to forward but the option is greyed out.

Is there a window to forward in?

Probably wont be till the week of the game to stop people forwarding and then buying another straight away
« Last Edit: January 30, 2023, 12:20:37 pm by walterwhite »

Offline WanderingRed

• Kopite
« Reply #30210 on: January 30, 2023, 12:26:37 pm »
Probably wont be till the week of the game to stop people forwarding and then buying another straight away

You're right - 10 days before the fixture

Offline didopich

• Kopite
« Reply #30211 on: January 30, 2023, 12:37:26 pm »
Have they released the restricted view tickets yet!?? Has anyone seen anything!?

Offline The_Rebel

• Kopite
« Reply #30212 on: January 30, 2023, 12:38:55 pm »
next three weeks endlessly refreshing now, very frustrating to have all three credits from this season and not get one
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains"

Offline Shaneee.

• Siannn's alter ego
  • Anny Roader
  • Y N W A
« Reply #30213 on: January 30, 2023, 12:40:35 pm »
Have they released the restricted view tickets yet!?? Has anyone seen anything!?

Oh they have. Cos i picked up a RV Annie Road as a last resort

You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
  • Nat Phillips in the air!!!
« Reply #30214 on: January 30, 2023, 12:40:49 pm »
next three weeks endlessly refreshing now, very frustrating to have all three credits from this season and not get one

Same boat as you mate, wonder if having 3 credits will help at all next year even if it is just europa league

Offline The_Rebel

• Kopite
« Reply #30215 on: January 30, 2023, 12:52:08 pm »
Same boat as you mate, wonder if having 3 credits will help at all next year even if it is just europa league

it wont get you on the auto cup scheme mate 3 out of 4 i dont think so, still probably have to do it game by game like today

Offline Samgamble96

• Main Stander
  • Nat Phillips in the air!!!
« Reply #30216 on: January 30, 2023, 12:56:36 pm »
it wont get you on the auto cup scheme mate 3 out of 4 i dont think so, still probably have to do it game by game like today

Yeah was thinking the same, Hopefully it makes it slightly easier tho! Just been looking at Hospo and theres only 3 unsold seats so can't see them dropping down either sadly

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
  • Now it's time for Jurgens men
« Reply #30217 on: January 30, 2023, 01:03:18 pm »

Should do with the new stand

ACS didnt sell out this season

Offline The_Rebel

• Kopite
« Reply #30218 on: January 30, 2023, 01:09:23 pm »
Should do with the new stand

ACS didnt sell out this season

it did for Europe just not fa cup and league cup

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30219 on: January 30, 2023, 02:38:09 pm »
it did for Europe just not fa cup and league cup

It didnt

They did a ballot, and then it didn't sell out. They then opened it up for unsuccessful ballot entrants like they did with league games, and still didnt sell out.

Offline The_Rebel

• Kopite
« Reply #30220 on: January 30, 2023, 02:52:55 pm »
It didnt

They did a ballot, and then it didn't sell out. They then opened it up for unsuccessful ballot entrants like they did with league games, and still didnt sell out.

yeah but you needed 19/20 full credits of european games to apply for the ballot, if you didnt have them you couldn't get on it, unlike the fa cup and league cup which was opened up to everyone (members, ST) regardless of previous credits, after the initial window to allow those with previous fa cup and league cup credits to get on the auto cup scheme

Offline 30fiver

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30221 on: January 30, 2023, 03:09:41 pm »
yeah but you needed 19/20 full credits of european games to apply for the ballot, if you didnt have them you couldn't get on it, unlike the fa cup and league cup which was opened up to everyone (members, ST) regardless of previous credits, after the initial window to allow those with previous fa cup and league cup credits to get on the auto cup scheme

Yeah but in the end you could have got on with 1 credit

Offline ScuzzyP

• Main Stander
« Reply #30222 on: January 30, 2023, 03:52:13 pm »

All the RV / SV tickets where available this morning, I was considering Aney Rd but ended up in Upper main.

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #30223 on: January 30, 2023, 06:17:03 pm »
All the RV / SV tickets where available this morning, I was considering Aney Rd but ended up in Upper main.

Yeah, they all seemed to drop this morning. The whole ground was orange at around 8:30 onwards.
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Offline ScuzzyP

• Main Stander
« Reply #30224 on: January 31, 2023, 02:39:21 pm »
I see @LFCHelp are busy today with "Been blocked" tweets... When are they going to drop this banning malarkey??  :butt

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30225 on: January 31, 2023, 03:00:58 pm »
I see @LFCHelp are busy today with "Been blocked" tweets... When are they going to drop this banning malarkey??  :butt

Spoke to them yesterday on chat about it. It's clearly not working as intended. Genuine fans are being blocked yet tickets are selling just as quick. This suggests bots are still playing an active role. Can't see them backing down from it though. Their words were:

"i do understand but we have needed to introduce this software as the use of bots makes it hard for genuine supporters to get a ticket"
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Online DOG-LFC8

• Kopite
  • We've conquered Europe and we're never gonna stop
« Reply #30226 on: January 31, 2023, 03:13:45 pm »
They don't give a f*ck. I've been onto them on three separate occasion in the last two weeks and been assured it would be sorted but they've not done a thing. Morons

Offline ScuzzyP

• Main Stander
« Reply #30227 on: January 31, 2023, 03:28:53 pm »
Spoke to them yesterday on chat about it. It's clearly not working as intended. Genuine fans are being blocked yet tickets are selling just as quick. This suggests bots are still playing an active role. Can't see them backing down from it though. Their words were:

"i do understand but we have needed to introduce this software as the use of bots makes it hard for genuine supporters to get a ticket"

Totally agree, the current solution they have in place is only hindering genuine fans trying to get tickets.... My guess is the bots are still hoovering them up anyway.

Offline The_Rebel

• Kopite
« Reply #30228 on: January 31, 2023, 03:36:15 pm »
anyone been lucky on a single for Madrid?

Offline WanderingRed

• Kopite
« Reply #30229 on: January 31, 2023, 04:11:58 pm »

I don't think its them per se but a feature of the Seat Geek platform that they've enabled for whatever reason. Presumably to stop people going straight to the stadium map and jumping the queue

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #30230 on: January 31, 2023, 04:52:21 pm »
I don't think its them per se but a feature of the Seat Geek platform that they've enabled for whatever reason. Presumably to stop people going straight to the stadium map and jumping the queue
Yes but seat geek wouldn't have just implemented it off their own back, LFC would have asked them to do it.

Its a complete shit show, but sadly par for the course. I genuinely think they must sit down and think ''how can we make it harder for our actual supporters to get tickets''.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Terry Hanks

• Boys Pen
« Reply #30231 on: January 31, 2023, 05:58:17 pm »
Bots are the only ones unaffected by this, they get blocked and just rotate.
The number of tickets available on Live has not gone down.

Offline ScuzzyP

• Main Stander
« Reply #30232 on: January 31, 2023, 06:47:02 pm »

I think firstly Liverpool FC must of sanctioned the new banning action, secondly this isnt affecting anyone other than the normal fans that try refreshing for a ticket as when we can,

Offline stueya

• Kopite
« Reply #30233 on: January 31, 2023, 09:13:05 pm »
They need to find a way of ensuring that the only accounts that can join the queue to start with actually have the required credits
We all live in a purple wheelie bin

Offline SnowGoon

• Anny Roader
  • Roberto Baggio: The Divine Ponytail
« Reply #30234 on: January 31, 2023, 10:24:04 pm »
They need to find a way of ensuring that the only accounts that can join the queue to start with actually have the required credits

Or even just stop them basketing if they don't qualify if they can't block you from queueing (which I'm sure they could).

It's possible as with the priority rights sale and the +1 from 19/20 you couldn't basket unless you qualified. Might be new, I've never actually noticed, but they can do it at least.

Loads are just queueing and basketing and then selling the basket to someone's account.

Also needs to be done with local sales, can't be hard to see ID and save this to the account as a local member.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 10:26:59 pm by SnowGoon »
Eeeeeeeeeegor!

Online ChrisLFCKOP

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30235 on: February 1, 2023, 07:32:06 am »
Anyone still blocked?  I am still block on microsoft edge but not other browsers  :butt

Online Dazzer23

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30236 on: February 1, 2023, 09:50:07 am »

:lmao :lmao :lmao Do they not realise that blocking genuine supporters from their accounts can make it just a tad tricky to get a ticket too?

Bugger me sideways

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #30237 on: February 1, 2023, 11:01:04 am »
:lmao :lmao :lmao Do they not realise that blocking genuine supporters from their accounts can make it just a tad tricky to get a ticket too?

Bugger me sideways
Yes they do, but they seemingly couldn't give a fuck.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Andypandimonium

• Kopite
« Reply #30238 on: February 1, 2023, 11:14:57 am »
As every year goes past, the more I think, would I be bothered if season ticket holders and guaranteed ticketers took up all the entitlement? Just to save the work involved in getting tickets for those of us without guarantees? It does feel like work rather than pleasure.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30239 on: February 1, 2023, 11:32:11 am »
Or even just stop them basketing if they don't qualify if they can't block you from queueing (which I'm sure they could).

It's possible as with the priority rights sale and the +1 from 19/20 you couldn't basket unless you qualified. Might be new, I've never actually noticed, but they can do it at least.

Loads are just queueing and basketing and then selling the basket to someone's account.

Also needs to be done with local sales, can't be hard to see ID and save this to the account as a local member.

I'm convinced earlier this season (may have been last season, who knows anything anymore) you couldn't see things you didn't qualify for so had to be logged in, and if they want to play this silly bollocks banning game then limit to one signed in session and bring back the pre-reqs to see the sale along with a captcha.