Author Topic: Chewer of Toffees, scourge of Barça, Peeler of Spuds, Arse kicker, Wolves slayer  (Read 661200 times)

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
French leagues worst striker.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
French leagues worst striker.

Very clunky

Offline ThePeetmix

• Legacy Fan
Can Divock be to Klopp's Liverpool, what Levandowski was for Klopp's Dortmund.. Both not the finished article when Klopp started working with them.. but the Pole developed  under Klopp to be a world class striker..

With hope in my heart..  :wave

I can't think of a better template to do it with. There really isn't a proper weakness to his game. Seriously quick. Seriously strong. Great in the air. Good movement. Runs the channels well. Holds the ball up well. And is scoring goals. Continue to work under Klopp and the only thing stopping becoming a top player is injuries.

Offline MarkR

• Main Stander
More clunk Divock

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Only going to get better , think he has more than we are seeing

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

Third leg?

Offline an fear dearg

• Legacy Fan

A bit like David N'Gog then  :P. Didn't see the game so really looking forward to MOTD. He canned whatever he wants to be and I sometimes think his humbleness may actually be holding him back. Puff your chest out lad and rip it out. You can do it!

Offline Van Halen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
Origi Fan Club memberships selling like hotcakes these days.
 ;D

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
Rare to see someone so strong be so fast as well and then press with that great stamina. The lad has it all and most importantly he has a good brain on him.

Origi, for me he has a special presence about him, the way he carries himself and he's obviously got brains from the way he's so well spoken in interviews.

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline Igor Tripod Biscan

• Got it, got off it, got on with it. Is rice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
Liverpool is the pool of life.
Carl Jung, 1961.  Alan Partridge didn't ask for a second season you meff

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Iron Sheik making all those people  humble , who never believed in Divock.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
I think he plays well as a two with Sturridge.....

We don't play two upfront very often, but they do seem a good partnership...
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I think he plays well as a two with Sturridge.....

We don't play two upfront very often, but they do seem a good partnership...

What about this new formation I hear being played out in the territories called a " 4-4-2 Diamond"?

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
Was great to see him bullying those shithouse stoke defenders. If he can cut it against them then he can do it against anyone. Was a seriously impressive performance from him.

Offline Shaved Crossbar

• shits from the hip
  • Legacy Fan

Offline cdav

• Is Melissa Reddy. Confirmed by himself. (Probably not though, he's a much better writer.)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He really has it all doesn't he. Power, pace, good touch, hard working, good in the air. The list of his attributes just goes on. Seems to be getting the confidence to kick on now, he's getting into a lot more goalscoring positions too- hopefully its something we are working hard on in training (playing with and learning from Sturridge will help that).

Also, I hope he is beginning to realise he can bully any defence in this league and have the beating of them either physically or by using his pace, he is going to be a big asset for the club for years if he can continue to develop.

Offline Vinay

• West Coast privileges revoked due to jinxing activity. Considerably more greedier than yaow!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ceux qui écrivent clairement ont des lecteurs.....
Damn, he is still only 20 (21 next week....)

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
He will be our Aubameyang  ;)

Offline Djimi Smicer34

• Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Special talent who is making a difference every time he plays of late.

He's got a massive future ahead of him.

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
Damn, he is still only 20 (21 next week....)
He can legally have a glass of wine when he comes to Pasadena then.  :D
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Nessy76

• Shits alone and doesn't condone public self-molestation. Literally Goldenballs' biggest fan
  • Legacy Fan
  • We All Live In A Red And White Klopp
    • Andrew Ness Photographer
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/4GHN1Mu6VG0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/4GHN1Mu6VG0</a>

Stop. Divock. You can't stop Divock.
Fuck the Daily Mail.
Abolish FIFA

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
He can legally have a glass of wine when he comes to Pasadena then.  :D
Brunch of dunks!!!!!
It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline Persephone

• Legacy Fan
  • Who ate all the bloody Pringles?
Was great to see him bullying those shithouse stoke defenders. If he can cut it against them then he can do it against anyone. Was a seriously impressive performance from him.
I loved seeing him bully that thug Shawcross. Even after he had a little swipe at Origi he just shrugged it off and went back for more. I'm really liking this kid, he has a really mature demeanor.
I’ve plenty links to the clubs playing and backroom staff as many on here know thank you very much. Fair enough, I admire your optimism. But you’re absolute ostriches if you think this squad, even with 2 or 3 new, “cut price” players with potential get us anywhere close

Offline Adeemo

• surreally arsed
  • Legacy Fan
  • A.W.E.S.O.M.-O
Klopp appears to be having a similar influence on Divock, to the one he had when developing Lewandowski.
"I love the Pope, I love seeing him in his Pope-Mobile, his three feet of bullet proof plexi-glass. That's faith in action folks! You know he's got God on his side"

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
Klopp appears to be having a similar influence on Divock, to the one he had when developing Lewandowski.
The key is that Divock is completely devoted to his profession and improvement. When he was out injured he worked on his physique and added a couple of kilos of muscle and you can see this days he almost never gets brushed off. Kompany also some time ago said Divock is a maniac in training and works extremely hard.

With this work ethic and great coaching by Klopp and his staff you can`t rule out Divock improving up to the highest level.

Offline bono1712

• Kopite
  • "Shankly is our hero he showed us how to play"
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/4GHN1Mu6VG0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/4GHN1Mu6VG0</a>

Stop. Divock. You can't stop Divock.
Be-bop-a-lula Divock Origi
@bono1712

Offline Shabby14

• Anny Roader
Gutted we didn't make up "Mitro's on fire, your defence is terrified" for Divock. More apt than Mitrovic I'd say.

Offline dogeibbor

• Anny Roader
  • He wants to come
Origi have made Benteke a surplus. He is younger, faster, stronger and a better finisher.

Offline Euskadi

• Legacy Fan
  • Main Stander
He looks quality, 4th choice striker quality...

Nah seriously fellas he has looked superb under Klopp. He is so good at bringing the ball down with his chest, turning and powering through, fearless dribbler. Quite like the look of an Origi/Sturridge partnership, the former is better at the aforementioned attribute and likes to drift out wide with the latter staying more centrally using his excellent positioning and agility to skip past players in very tight spaces in the box.
;D  Mate of mine and me are the same, everyone swears we are brothers when we're out. He calls me slaphead, I call him slaphead, so when I see him I go "slap" and he replies "slap. People be looking and thinking what the f**k are these 2 on  ;D
but he's a blue nose, so he's a c*nt

as per "Slaphead" on the 10th May 2018

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
And totally forgot about Ings, he's only a year or two older than Divock, we have a lot of potential in these two.

Offline groove

• eeeeee baby!
  • Legacy Fan
The biggest complement I can pay him is that I've spent most of the rest of the evening thinking about how can we fit him, Dan, Bob, and Phil in the same team.

Offline EFoley1991

• Kopite
Can Divock be to Klopp's Liverpool, what Levandowski was for Klopp's Dortmund.. Both not the finished article when Klopp started working with them.. but the Pole developed  under Klopp to be a world class striker..

With hope in my heart..  :wave

Been saying this too! I'm quoted in a signature on here too saying it  ;D

Offline Zlen

• Suspicious of systems. But getting lots.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan

Offline rscanderlech

• Legacy Fan
He already has 10 goals for us this season. If I'm not mistaken, that makes him our joint top scorer alongside Coutinho.

Well done to Brendan Rodgers and TC for signing him; well done to Klopp for giving him confidence and giving him gametime.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
He already has 10 goals for us this season. If I'm not mistaken, that makes him our joint top scorer alongside Coutinho.

Well done to Brendan Rodgers and TC for signing him; well done to Klopp for giving him confidence and giving him gametime.

Think he has 8 doesn't he? 3 v Southampton, West Brom, Villa and the 3 this week.

Offline Shaved Crossbar

• shits from the hip
  • Legacy Fan
Let's n'gog there please.

You have to remember what's on his shirt

Offline rscanderlech

• Legacy Fan
Think he has 8 doesn't he? 3 v Southampton, West Brom, Villa and the 3 this week.
According to Wikipedia he has 10 in all comps. actually you are right, it's now changed to 8. someone must have added 2 to his tally and then another added another 2...

Online mattD

• Legacy Fan
A tireless workhorse, fans really appreciate any player who will put in a good shift, regardless of their effectiveness in matches.

But he not only offers workrate, but threat too upfront. I have to admit when I saw him play against Southampton at home earlier this year, I thought the club had gone and done it again and royally screwed up by buying a duff player as I saw no redeeming feature from Divock in that game. He just slices through defenders like they are invisible now, and perhaps he is the first player of a trend started by Jurgen to make the rest of the squad tough nuts. If there was a criticism I had under Brendan Rodgers, it was that our players could be easily bullied off the ball at times and we looked quite lightweight at times. It's great to see us rectifying this now, so that we can match up to the most physical teams in the league quite well. This will only improve the longer Klopp is here.

As for Origi, all I can say is that I am sorry I ever doubted him and his performances of late have made sure the humble pie I am tasting is the best ever.